no one can come into our litt...

By lovesrandomshiz

two twins trapped in their own little world unlike the hitachin brothers they have everything incomin besides... More

~introduction from the twins~
part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
part 21
Part 22
Part 23
part 24
Part 25
part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34

Part 5

9.6K 304 40
By lovesrandomshiz

Berries POV

 "We are the Namati twins" We say together.

"I'm Berry." 

"And I'm Cherry" We both introduce ourselves. 

"We don't want to be your friends" I state. 

"So please don't try to be" Cherry says destroying the hopes of some of the girls, I saw it in their faces.

"Any questions?" We both ask and multiple hands shoot to the sky. I pointed my finger to a girl with back hair and green eyes. 

"Has anybody ever been able to tell you two apart?" She asks us with to much hope in her eyes that I actually felt sorry for her a bit but it went away quickly. 

"No" I say emotionless. 

"No, not unless we do something slightly different." Cherry added shrugging.

"Like our hair is parted different ways today." I say pointing to my fringe. 

"But we don't do it often so to bad, your going to have to figure it out those other days." We say together with sly grins on our faces.

"Okay I think one's enough for now, please girls, pick a seat" We looked around and saw two open seats far in the back. Walking over, we sat there. We sat there for a little bit and we both got bored cause we already knew these things. I took out a piece of paper and started to right a note to Cherry.

~note~

- Hey Cherry I'm bored what u want to talk about?

- Me to, what are we going to do at break time?

- I was thinking about exploring the school I'm not that hungry.

- Yea me to, so it's sorted we are going to explore the school.

- okay but do you think those other twins will ever be able to figure us out?

- nah don't think so.

- yea okay.

We carried on talking about random things until the bell rang indicating it was break time. We packed our stuff up and headed for the door until someone caught our arms. We looked back to see the other twins. We gave then a death glare that made them leave our arms.

"What do you want?" We asked them together irritation seeping from the words.

"We told you to leave us alone bird brains" We say together flicking their foreheads. 

"Hey! We're not bird brains!" The one in front of me yelled. We snickered and started to walk away. 

"Okay then, nothing to say?" I ask walking away, we didn't even give them time to speak until Berry started taking. 

"Well then leave us alone... bird brains" We both snickered and ran away before they could say anything. When we were far away we started walking again and explored the school. We didn't explore much till the bell rang again and we jogged of to our next class. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 112 10
Haruhi has a little sister named Harlee. And she's mute, completely mute. She meets the hosts, and it turns out better the Haruhi thought. Will there...
28.8K 971 34
As you all know that Ouran Academy is a school for the rich and beautiful. Unless you are like Haruhi who is an intelligent, crossdressing commoner...
203K 6.7K 37
Amarante, or if you go by her Japanese name, Katashi, is Tamaki's fraternal twin sister. After two years of no contact, her grandmother sends her to...
300K 8.9K 23
Y/N was new to Ouran Academy. She had just moved to Japan after her parents passing. Y/N discovers the Host Club, a club full of handsome men who en...