Sugarcane Chronicles Volume I...

By JulyBecameDecember

Ryan is cursed and Brendon is adorable. Others are featured and weirds things happen. (inspired by the anime... More

Lost Found and so Confused
A Strange Encounter With Mr. Kitty
Back to School With a Crooked Tie
A Lunch Date With Ryan Spencer and Patrick
Stranger Danger!!
A Tour of the Ross-Smith-Stump House
The Big Secret
Spaghetti For Dinner
The New Sub's Kinda Hot
A Little Less Touchy, A Little More Keys
Brendon Barsoap
The Dreaded Stethoscope
How 'Bout Some Air? It's Free!
Lunch With Dallon
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Has Nothing To Do With Music
Daniel
Friends For Now
For Narnia!
Cinnamon Soup
Soup Delivery
Just A Peek
Chick Flicks & Ice Cream
The Zombie Shelter
History or Chemistry?
It's Nice To Meet You Sally
Pumpkin Something
Everybody Needs a Little JT in Their Life
Giant Glob of Toothpaste
Improv Scene
It Was Shakespeare
School Fight
Ride Like The Wind!
Daniel Is a Friend
Weeks By Weekes
Pre-Wee Kiss
Mini Frank
The Library Incident
'Fun Facts' With Dallon
Lunch With Mikey Feat. Jake and Alan
Him
The Way House
Bagles Are Just Acoustic Donuts
Team Freebird
My Eyes Are Up Here, Tyler
Brandon and Rylie
Let's Make Purple
Onefive
Green Day Sucks Balls By The Way
Happy
The Return of Jake and Alan
Patrick, I Hope That's You
Nightmare
Hypnosis
Birthday Extravaglandazandapanda
Winter's Coming
The Battle of Spherical Snowfall
The Blue-Haired Fiend
Kid
Nature's Juice Box
Merry Christmas Bitches, Kiss My Ass
Slurp, Boom, Gone
Uke-gene
Lovebucket, Cuddlebunch, Brenny-Bear, Ry-Cakes
IfyanowutImean
When Valentine's Day Sneaks Up On You
Happy Valentine's Day, Bitches
The Sad Punk And The Lonely Virgin
Catastrophically, Inevitably, Completely
Kelly
Plan B(rendon)
Winkwinknudgenudge
The Tiny Man with the Tiny Chainsaw
Do You Have Any Cheerios?
Ryan's Smoking (Hot)
PB&J and Truth or Dare
The Plane(s)
To Love and Live Happily
Better Than Heaven
Drunken Tattooed Hearts
The Hangover Crew
The Fifth Ninja Turtle
Battle in the Key of F#major
He's Back
Cute Boys Dig Scars
Guess Who's Family
Han-gor-trac-eautif-ect
go read it
Q & A! [closed]
The As To Your Qs

Pardon Me, But There is a Butt in My Face and I Believe it is Yours

10.8K 217 386
By JulyBecameDecember

About half way to Yogurt Land, I decided to challenge Ryan to a race.

"Hey, Ryan," I said.

"What?" he said.

"Race you there!" I yelled, taking off in a run.

"Wait up!" I heard him shout after me. I just laughed and tried to run faster. Right when I thought that he had given up trying to race me, I saw him run past me at the speed of light.

"No fair! You're a cat!" I yelled after him, trying to speed up my running. He laughed and ran faster, if that was even possible.

He, of course, beat me to Yogurt Land. As we caught our breath, I wondered aloud where Spencer and Patrick were.

"Did... We leave... Patrick.. and Spe... Spencer... behind?" I barely managed to get out.

"I don't know. Let's just get some frozen yogurt," he said, breathing fine. He looked like he didn't even run!

"How... How are... How... Uuoohhh I'm gonna vomit," I breathed, still trying to catch my breath. "Ok. I'm good. I'm good. Let's go get some yogurt." I stood up straight.

"Are you sure you're ok?" he asked, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm gonna vomit," I said, bending over and placing my hands on my knees.

"Let's just get you inside," he said, leading me inside.

"THANK GOD FOR CHAIRS!" I yelled, enthusiastically sitting down at a table near the window. Ryan sat across from me, smiling.

"What are you so happy about? I almost died," I said, placing my hand over my heart.

"Nothing," he said. "So what kind of yogurt do you want?"

"I don't care. Just get a large one of what you're getting and an extra spoon," I said, waving my hand nonchalantly. He chuckled and stood up, heading towards the yogurt dispensers. Right as he was paying, Patrick and Spencer walked in.

"...I just don't understand why Squidward is so angry all the time," Patrick said, holding the door for Spencer.

"Trust me, if you were in Squidward's shoes, you would understand how he felt, Patrick," Spencer said, walking in.

"I still don't—Oh hey, guys," Patrick said, letting the door close.

"Hi," I said as Ryan sat down across from me.

"Hey guys," he said, handing me a pink spoon.

"Why do I have the pink spoon!?" I questioned, knowing that there were green spoons, too.

"Because I like green," he smirked.

"You're lucky you're cute," I pointed my pink spoon at him. "So what flavor did you get?"

"Chocolate Milkshake," he said, eating some. We were invested in our own little 'conversation' that I didn't even notice that Spencer and Patrick went to get their yogurt and came back until Spencer's arm was across my face.

"Dude, what are you doing?" I said, trying to swat his arm away.

"Trying to get to the chair next to you," he said, scooting behind me. It was a tight fit between the chairs and the window, so Spencer's butt was right in my face.

"Pardon me, but there is a butt in my face, and I believe it is yours," I said, trying to push his butt out of my face.

"You know you like it," he chuckled, finally getting past me. Before he sat down, I smacked his butt jokingly.

"Hm, firm," I said, smirking. Everyone chuckled and ate their yogurt.

"So, what flavors did you guys get?" I asked, taking another spoonful of Ryan's yogurt.

"I got gingerbread," Patrick said, taking a bite of his.

"I got blueberry," Spencer said, mouthful of yogurt.

"Ooh, blueberry," I said, taking a spoonful of Spencer's yogurt.

"Dude, what are you doing?" he exclaimed, pulling the yogurt out of my reach.

"I'm twerking with Miley Cyrus," I joked. "What does it look like I'm doing?"

"It looks like you're trying to steal my yogurt, you yogurt stealer," he said, holding his yogurt close to him.

"Well too bad; I already got some on my spoon," I said, placing the spoon in my mouth.

"Yogurt stealer," he mumbled. I smiled to myself proudly, letting the spoon hang out of my mouth slightly.

"So that was a pretty hot makeout session you and Ryan had before school," Spencer said after a few minutes of silence. Ryan choked on his yogurt and I nearly choked on my spoon.

"T-To rephrase that; are you two dating?" Patrick said.

"I-I'm not sure," I said, looking at Ryan. "Are we?"

"I-I-I... I'm going to find a bathroom," Ryan said, quickly standing up and heading towards the counter.

"I don't think they'd enjoy that kind of tip," Spencer called after him.

"Piss off," Ryan said, continuing to walk to the front counter.

"Which is exactly what you're going to do," Spencer called. Ryan just scoffed and asked the guy behind the counter where the bathroom was.

"What do you mean you don't have a bathroom? What kind of restaurant doesn't have a bathroom?" Ryan practically yelled at the guy.

"Sorry bro. If you gotta go that bad, there are some bushes out back that I can show you to," the guy said.

"Just forget it," Ryan said, going out the door. Patrick got up, going after him, leaving me and Spencer alone.

"Don't you dare try to steal Patrick's yogurt, yogurt stealer," Spencer said, glaring at me.

"I'm not going to steal it; I'm just going to taste it," I said, reaching for Patrick's yogurt with my spoon. Spencer smacked my hand.

"Ow! I just want to try it!" I said, trying to reach again. He smacked my hand again.

"There are sample cups over there," he said.

"But... The sample cups are all the way over there and I'm all the way over here," I said in a mock sad tone. I waited a while and when I thought Spencer wasn't looking, I tried again. He swatted my hand away and nearly started yelling at me. That's about when I took Ryan's yogurt and didn't listen to anything Spencer said.

"Brendon are you even listening to me?" he said.

"Not really," I said, placing the cup back on the table. He was about to yell another 'lecture' at me when Patrick and Ryan walked back in.

"Pattycakes, can I try your yogurt?" I whined as Patrick and Ryan sat down.

"Uhm, yeah, sure," Patrick said. "Hey, where'd it go?"

We all looked at Spencer, who was holding two cups of yogurt.

"I'm protecting it from the yogurt stealer," he said, glaring at me.

"Can I just have my yogurt?" Patrick said. "I'm kind of, uhm, eating it, and I paid for it and also yours, so."

Spencer slowly slid Patrick's yogurt to him, still glaring at me.

"Dude, you're making me really uncomfortable," I said, glaring back.

"Well you should be, yogurt stealer."

"Wait," Ryan said. "This is all about yogurt?"

"Yeah. He stole. My yogurt," Spencer said before eating his yogurt.

"Brendon, say you're sorry," Ryan said, looking at me.

"But then I would be lying," I said, folding my arms.

"Did you ask first?" Ryan looked at me.

"Well, no. But—"

"Then that's stealing," he said. "Now apologize." His eyes burned into mine and I sighed.

"Spencer, I'm sorry," I said, looking down.

"You should be, you yogurt stealing yogurt stealer," Spencer folded his arms and looked away. "OK, fine I forgive you." He hugged me extremely tight.

"Thank you for nearly squeezing the yogurt out of me," I said after he stopped hugging me. He shrugged.

"Brendon, don't you have to be home by five?" Ryan said, looking at his watch.

"Oh, yeah, I do," I said, standing up. "Let's bounce."

"But it's raining," Spencer whined.

"It's just a light drizzle, it'll be over before you know it," I said, heading towards the door. They all stood up and threw away their empty cups and spoons before joining me next to the door. We walked out of Yogurt Land.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We might not be able to post the next chapter on Tuesday, because we'll be on vacation, but hopefully there will be internet so the next chapter can be possibe on Tuesday.

The song to the right is from Brendon smacking Spencer's butt :p

picture to the right is Patrick and his rabbit form c:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 361 20
A Ryden fanfic where Ryan has a crush on Brendon. Don't read if you're triggered easily. Started: October 21 2018 Ended: December 4 2018 Started edit...
99.3K 1.7K 59
A Brendon Urie x reader story Warning will contain: , SMUT, mention of the milk fic, and cringe Most impressive Achievements: #1 in #theyoungveins...
4K 212 22
A Ryden AU fan fiction, set in the 90's. Featuring past and current line up of P!ATD, plus members of other bands. Ryan/Brendon 1st POV. Trigger war...
2.5K 208 25
-READ AT YOUR OWN RISK IT'S A SHITTY MESS- This story is completed. Brendon and Ryan used to fight all the time, but more of a friendly sort of way...