Durarara: Shizaya What's Happ...

By Xera_XI

Izaya Orihara wanders around Ikebukuro like always, and, like always, Shizuo Heiwajima comes along; and they... More

Shizaya: What's Happening?
Shizaya: Lost in a Unknown Place?
Shizaya: Surprising? Or Not...
Shizaya: What's Next?
Shizaya: Visit! Where?
Shizaya: Clues! Right Now?
Shizaya: Who's That?
Shizaya: Continue or Not?
Shizaya: Where's Heaven?
Shizaya: Dreams Aren't Real?
Shizaya: 'Til The Story Ends.....
Shizaya: Another World...
Shizaya: Pink Blue Red Brown...
Shizaya: Fly Until You Reach Your Limit...
Shizaya: Seperate No Return...
Author's Note + a long Drabble Shizaya: ~Patience~
Shizaya: Traveling...
Shizaya: Going Back...
Shizaya: Sweet Dreams...
Shizaya: Your Favorite Duos!!!
Shizaya: Wait for You!!!
Shizaya: -But I Don't See a Thing!!!
Shizaya: 1 Pyscho, 1 Yandere, and 1 MONSTER!!!
Shizaya: Lovable Complication!!!
Shizaya: The Rejection!!!
Shizaya: Getting The Day Started!!
WAIT. MAYBE A FEW MORE WEEKS OR MONTHS *crying rivers*
Shizaya: For You
Shizaya: Know You Love Me

Shizaya: Perfectly Paired

982 42 34
By Xera_XI

A/N: I put A LOT of effort in this, so I hope you guys like it!

The title is pretty weird 😅

:3 I would love to have a fanart to include in this chapter. Message me if you don't mind! You will definitely have your credit.

______

Once they reached the apartment room, Izaya's hand scrambled for the keys in his pocket. It took him a few attempts to successfully unlock the door, and Shizuo believed Izaya was doing that on purpose. Besides that, Shizuo was holding back his inner demons until the door opened.

He aggressively wrapped his arms around Izaya's thin waist, slamming the unfortunate door behind them as well. Izaya was annoyed that they couldn't wash up before having sex, but never the less, he brought Shizuo's face closer to his. Locking crimson eyes with mocha for a few seconds, Izaya gradually leaned in for a romantic kiss that led to a French kiss. Izaya's lips were very similar to Shizuo's, thin and a little dry, but the sweet taste from Shizuo's mouth was what made them different. It sent shivers to Izaya, having an irregular taste in his mouth excited him.

While the kissing intensified, Shizuo led Izaya to the bedroom, bumping into furnitures and walls during the process. Once they reached the room, Shizuo let go of Izaya to remove his shirt, leaving only his pants, boxers, and belt on. Before Izaya could do the same, Shizuo promptly pushed him onto the queen-sized bed and crawled on top of him. The man in control then locked Izaya under him with both hands on the sides of Izaya's head.

The blankets were pushed off of the bed.

Shizuo began to lift Izaya's shirt, but not completely off. His hands roamed Izaya's back and chest while complimenting the shivering raven with lust seething from his words, "I could ravish you all day."

Izaya's face turned bright red momentarily then he casually smirked like nothing happened. Shizuo thought, "Why can't he always be like this?"

Shizuo greedily licked Izaya's nicely, pink nipple while rubbing and pinching the other one. Izaya flinched, hands suddenly wound up in Shizuo's silky hair. Shizuo genuinely smiled at the flustered raven with his nipple in Shizuo's mouth.

This made Izaya feel overly aroused.

Shizuo continued down, leaving kisses and licking certain areas that made Izaya a moaning mess. Once he reached Izaya's pants, he unzipped it. Shizuo smirked when he saw Izaya's boxers coated with precum.

"You're soaking wet."

Izaya roughly pulled on Shizuo's hair while breathing out, "What mn- do you expect."

While observing the mess, he seductively replied "Expected a lot more."

Izaya's eyes rolled inwards once Shizuo lowered his mouth on his slit. He licked around his tip while massaging his balls. Alas, Izaya desired more than just a blowjob. He breathlessly moaned out, "Stop..."

Shizuo talked with Izaya's cock still in his mouth, "Whah do you mwean? Eplain to meh."

Izaya pouted, "You know what I-agh!"

Shizuo outlined Izaya's veins with his tongue, "Whah? I really don."

Izaya was feeling too good. He slurred, "Fuck me with your dick, you incompetent brute."

"Where?" Shizuo teased, ignoring the insults Izaya said.

"YOU KNOW WHERE!" Izaya felt extremely embarrassed.

Shizuo let go of Izaya's hard penis, letting the sound of a pop echo throughout of the room. Izaya felt another rush of blood go to his already rock-solid penis. He felt like a virgin at that moment [;)] . Shizuo searched around the room with his eyes. "No lube?"

Izaya cursed to himself. "No..."

Shizuo darkly chuckled." Suck me."

Izaya looked at him with malice." I'll bite."

"Unless you want me to rip your ass apart, you better suck."

"I won't swallow and you'll use a condom, agree?"

Shizuo questioned, "You don't have lube, but you have a condom?"

"... We can use lotion."

Shizuo shook his head, "You're ruining the mood, Flea."

Izaya pointed to the drawer with the condom. Shizuo retrieved it then returned to the bed. Shizuo joked, "Hope it fits."

"Shut up."

Izaya sat up and went to Shizuo's zipper. Izaya used his teeth to unzip, making Shizuo explode with desperation to fuck him. Once Shizuo's dick was released from its prison aka pants, Izaya hesitated. It was much more impressive than his! He felt humiliated, but never the less, Izaya put the condom in his mouth then slid it on Shizuo's cock. Shizuo stared at Izaya, licking his lips occasionally.

Izaya slowly slid the condom onto Shizuo to tease him. Half way, Izaya started to tear up, Shizuo saw this, but felt so good that he accidentally thrusted. Izaya gagged, saliva dripping from his mouth to the sheets. Shizuo moaned, but noticed what he did. Letting go of Izaya, Shizuo mumbled, "I was in the mood..."

"I noticed," Izaya hoarsely replied. "You should be slick and ready now."

Shizuo looked at his stiff cock, seeing that the condom was covered with Izaya's saliva. Shizuo smirked. He pounced on Izaya, making him feel a mix of surprise and fear.

Shizuo whispered into his ear seductively, "Let me prepare you."

Izaya bit Shizuo's ear then partly purred and whispered back, "Do it, Shizu-chan~." The said man lowered Izaya onto the bed until his entire back was placed on the sheets. Slightly spreading Izaya's legs, Shizuo took in every detail of the raven's body and his expression. He silently prayed to every god he could think of for letting him experience this moment.

As Shizuo put his first finger in his mouth then placed it on Izaya's entrance, Izaya clutched the bed sheets. Shizuo circled Izaya's opening while licking Izaya's nipple.

Izaya moaned out, "What happened to lotion?"

Shizuo chuckled, "I never agreed to that," then continued to push his finger into Izaya's hole. Using more strength than he needed to, Shizuo created a loud moan from Izaya. It was hoarse, but made Shizuo feel more desperate to just thrust into Izaya with his dick.

When Shizuo glanced up at Izaya, he saw teary eyes. He felt guilty and questioned, "We can stop if-"

Izaya growled, "I'm not an innocent teenager, and if you've forgotten, I survived a trash can, streetlight, lamppost, you name it, getting thrown directly at me. Don't underestimate me."

Shizuo chuckled lightly, "I'm not underestimating a flea who's been on my back for years."

They purely smiled at each other.

As Izaya got used to his finger, Shizuo eagerly pushed in his second, scissoring the hole easily. Izaya was pretty relaxed for the first two fingers, yet the third one came with no saliva. Shizuo intentionally did that to see if Izaya would react differently.

He gripped the sheets, mumbling curses. Shizuo chuckled then kissed Izaya on the lips.

Izaya's hole clutched onto Shizuo's fingers. The blond tried to soothe Izaya with kisses and compliments, such as "You look perfect." At last, it worked. Izaya's breathing was slightly normal and he wasn't really squeezing Shizuo's fingers.

Shizuo used this moment to slide his fingers out of Izaya's hole and replace it with his furiously hard cock. Not wanting Izaya to scream his lungs out, Shizuo spit into his hand then rubbed it on his cock, combining the saliva should make his dick slicker.

Shizuo positioned himself. As he rubbed Izaya's asshole, the said raven whimpered. Izaya felt impatient and needy.

"Do-o it," Izaya stuttered.

Shizuo nodded then slid in gently. Izaya's breathing pace was increasing. Shizuo pecked Izaya on the lips, nose, forehead, and eyelids multiple times to make him relax.

"You-you're-ah fucking huge!" Izaya cried when Shizuo had barely one-fourth of his dick inside. Each time Shizuo slid further in, Izaya gripped the sheets harder, soon his knuckles became as white as the sheets.

Shizuo finally had his entire cock in Izaya. He was also breathing as hard as Izaya, but less sweaty. Shizuo muttered, "I'm going to move."

"Not yet..." Izaya mumbled. Shizuo gave him a few seconds to get used to his dick. He then courteously slid out of Izaya. His instincts told him to trust in, but he denied it for the purpose of not hearing Izaya screech. He carefully pushed in again, earning multiple moans and please. After three slow but gentle thrusts, Shizuo discovered the sweet spot.

Izaya shivered uncontrollably as Shizuo curiously rubbed his spot. He screamed, "FUCKING MOVE."

Shizuo smirked. He's been waiting this moment. He lifted Izaya's thighs onto his hips then thrusted in, hitting his sweet spot each time. As he created a rhythm, Izaya clung onto Shizuo, scratching his back every so often.

Izaya attempted to follow Shizuo's ry then, but failed. His speed was just too inhuman for Izaya [;) hehehe]. After awhile Izaya was losing his endurance, and Shizuo knew Izaya was about to come. He gave his last, hard thrust while leaving a hickory on his shoulder.

Izaya cried with pleasure as he spilled his cum. Shizuo followed afterwards, falling on top of Izaya who was still clinging onto him.

Izaya saw pure white for a whole minute then came back to consciousness. He still felt Shizuo's cock in him, but cared more about the weight keeping him trapped. He bit Shizuo's collarbone as a revenge for biting him then told him to get off.

Unfortunately, Shizuo was asleep. Izaya complained, "You're heavy~! Get off! Shizu-chan! I'm suffocating under you!"

Izaya but Shizuo's shoulder, barely leaving a mark, but he counted that as revenge. Shizuo growled, rolling onto his side with Izaya in his arms. He pulled him into an embrace.

Izaya wanted Shizuo's dick out of him too, but gave up on trying because he was too exhausted. Izaya nuzzled into Shizuo's warm chest.

"You'll regret we ever did this if I can't stand tomorrow..." Izaya muttered sweetly with a tint of threat before drifting off.

_____________

Before long, Mairu and Kururi were running into the room screaming, "WE WON!!! KASUKA IS OURS!!!"

Izaya and Shizuo abruptly woke up. They glanced at each other then at the sisters. Izaya's blush spread like wild fire as he felt Shizuo's penis still inside of him. Shizuo noticed his blush and instantly moved away from the reddening raven, earning a shiver and a slight moan from him.

Izaya, ignoring his gaping hole, quickly picked up the blanket on the floor and fully covered Shizuo and himself.

Shizuo cursed, "Should have locked the fucking door..."

_____

QwQ I'm so sad. I'm done with my Shizaya fanfic.

I guess, it's goodbye then? 3 years of writing this has given me so much happiness. I have never expected to receive this much support! Without you guys commenting, adding this to your libraries, voting, and messaging me how much you like my story (and telling me to update :P), I would have never finished this fanfiction. I have 82k views for this ff, and that's such an unbelievable number to me. I wish I could have written Shizaya: What is Happening? better, yet I feel like leaving it like this should be fine. I'll edit some parts of the earlier chapters if there seems to be an issue (major grammar mistakes, incorrect info, overally exaggerated phrases, etc.), but that'll be all.

GOODBYE!

Finished: 06/17/16

Edited: 08/10/16

Published: 08/15/16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109 10 12
Welcome to Ikebukuro, the city of dreams, and horrors. Where anyone can be anything, with so much potential you can't wait to stir things up. Everyth...
79.3K 3.9K 19
After years of fighting, Izaya decides he is no longer interested in playing with Shizuo. He decides to go out and tell the 'brute' just that so hope...
19.4K 1.1K 28
Hikaru Misae is a romance novelist who has little experience with love. When she meets Izaya Orihara, she can't help but find him interesting. Izaya...
27.4K 885 12
Shinra turns Izaya into a cat! He makes it seem an accident but really it was his and Celty's plan to get Izaya and Shizuo to get to know each other.