Harley

By Spinergirl

To everybody Harley is a jokester but deep down he is alone. His best friend is in love and all Moon knows i... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Prologue

1.2K 24 4
By Spinergirl

Victoria James looks up at her date she's been dating for 4 months now. Everything is perfect. He is perfect. She looks up in to his clear gray eyes she loves and smiles at him. Greg Parker is nothing but sweet to her. For someone who is a lawyer working his way up the food chain to be partner at his firm and he's only twenty- eight years old, he knows how to woo her. He has mentioned that by thirty he will be married with a child and will make partner and she believes he will accomplish that. She couldn't help secretly hoping that she will be his wife. She blushes at the thought and drops her eyes. He holds the door open for her at the hottest restaurant that people wait for months to get a reservation. Nothing is impossible for Greg. She walks through the door and looks up at him again and studies his face. He has black hair. So black it almost blue. He has it slicked back with a part on the side. It is so slicked nothing will move his hair. She chuckles at the thought. Her eyes moves to his straight nose. It always reminds her of somebody so regal. Her eyes moves to his strong jawline covered with a 5 o'clock shadow. She loves the feel of it when he rubs his face on hers. And the burn it leaves behind when he kisses her neck. And his lips, oh God his sexy lips. His sexy pink full kissable lips. And he knows how to use it. It's getting harder and harder for her to resist him.

Even though he seems perfect and is a woman's wet dream, there is something that bugs her about him. It's the little things. Like his need to constantly order her meals when they go out to eat. Which is often. It was something small at first and she just thought that he did it because he cared. But it got to the point when he did it and she made a comment that she wanted something else, he just laughs and tell her that the dish he picked was better and let him handle it. And if that wasn't bad, she hated when he paraded her in front of his friends or co-workers. She didn't like his friends because they always came off sleazy and they made disgusting comments to her. And she just got bad vibes from them and sometimes even from Greg when they were drinking. They always looked at her like she was piece of meat and it never sat right with her. His married friends were even worst.

She voiced her concerns to her best friend Jen. But she just told her that she wasn't used to somebody doing anything for her and she just enjoy it while it lasted. And that he was just showing off his worldly ways. She made a point and kept her mouth shut. Because her friend would never steer her wrong. It has just been the both of them since they met at foster care when they were 14 when her family died. They helped each other through everthing. And they pushed each other to get their GED's and finish nursing school early. But their dream job is to work for new species at homeland or reservation. Victoria always had a soft spot for them. She wanted to help them and always defended them when someone said a hateful word about them. She couldn't imagine the feeling of being locked up and abused and killed for something you had no control over.

"Did you enjoy your dinner?" Greg said interrupting her thoughts.

"Yes I did." She said smiling up at him.

"And wasn't the oysters to die for?"

"You were right they were delicious." She said giggling.

He put his arm around her and walked her to his silver Porche Chayenne. She loved his car. She always thought it was flashy like him. He opened the car door for her and helped her get into it. He dragged his finger on her arm causing her to shiver. His smile widens and he closed the door to walk over to the driver side to get in. He turned to look at her and gave her a cocky grin.

"I told you. And the steak tar tar and the red wine?"

She cringed and said, "I didn't care for that. I was told that the chicken is good there and I really wanted to try it."

He frowned and waved his hand to shut her down.

"The chicken is dry and why would you want to get a burger at a very exotic resturant."

He turned the ignition and checked to see if a car is coming before pulling out. Greg was going on and on about the type of food they should not waste their time on before she tuned him out. Victoria started thinking about the patients at the children hospital she couldn't wait to see tomorrow. She smiled at the little children that would surround her every time she walked on the floor and they couldn't wait to tell her all about their day or the pictures they made for her. Or what Nurse Mean did that day that had them laughing so hard.

"Victoria?"

She turned to look at him and realized that they were in front of her apartment she shared with Jen.

"I'm sorry? I didn't hear you."

His thick black eyes brows pulled together and he shook his head.

"What is going on with you? You haven't been yourself tonight?"

"Sorry I just have a lot of things on mind tonight. I've been thinking about work. There is a little girl who is only three and she's about to go through an agressive round of chemo tomorrow and I promised I will be..."

"I am trying to tell you about my day and it always comes back to those kids. I told you you don't need that job. I would take care of you."

She couldn't believe that he was bringing that up again. She always took care of herself and worked very hard to get where she is right now.

"Greg.." She sighed trying to get control of herself before she says something that she would regret later. "I told you I love my job. I love working with these kids. I love being there for them."

She turned to look at him when he sighs loudly and leans his head back to look at the roof of the truck.

"There you go again. I've been trying to celebrate with you since getting the best new today and all you can talk about is you and your job."

How is that possible? It's always about him.

"You're right. And i'm sorry. It's about you and I haven't been supportive. You closed a big account with your firm and we should be celebrating. Would you like to come up for some wine?"

He tilted his head to side and smiled.

"That's better and we will revisit the job at the hospital. And I would love to come up."

He smiled and something about it bothered her but she just dismissed it and got out of the car. He followed her up and asked her if Jen was home and she just shook her head and proceeded to unlock the front door and walked up the stairs to get into her apartment. She couldn't wait to take down her crazy curly hair and take off her high heels. She's had her hair in a tight bun all night and it was starting to give her a headache.

She unlocked the door and he followed her in. She started to take the pins out of her hair and unbound her hair. She ran her fingers through her scalp and sighed in relief. Victoria noticed that Greg dimmed the lights and had soft music playing low in the background. He walked towards her with two glasses of wine. Red urggghhh. No matter what kind of red wine he had her try it just tasted very bitter. She loved her cold white wine.

"Here you go my lady."

She took the glass he handed her and he bowed. She chuckled and took a sip of the warm wine. She tried her best not to gag or spit it out. She knew how much he hated that.

He took her glass of wine and put both glasses on her dark wood coffee table. He pulled her into his arms and started kissing her neck.

"You looked so beautiful tonight and i can't believe that you are in my arms right now."

He started to take off her black suit jacket and and threw it on the floor. He kissed her neck and trailed up to her lips. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and he groaned when she opened for him.

"So beautiful." He murmured against her lips. He deepend the kiss and she sighed. She loved his kisses. They always made her weak in the knees. He pulled away from her lips to stare into her amber eyes. He unbuttoned her first button on her white blouse to gaze her reaction. She didn't make a sound until he opened the fourth button of her shirt showing her black lace bra. His finger traced the swell of her breast. She pulled back and closed her shirt.

"I'm sorry Greg but I am still not ready. I want to soon but just not now. This is important to me."

He blew out a breath and walked up to her and put his forhead to hers. He closed his eyes and blew out another breath. When he opened his eyes they were not the warm gray she loved but black . And that's when everything changed for Victoria.

I'm finally finish. It is now 2:12 am. I hope you like this story. I will probably put the second chapter up later today. Please be kind. LOL Thanks and enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

762 101 48
NOTE;;((previously called Never Thought That This Would Happen)) Two young best friends have left their parents nests and are now out in the world by...
105 0 11
What is it like to not have any freedom in life? To be suppressed by someone who pretends to be your best friend? Alexa has to go through an experien...
501 97 35
Someone's tricking him, playing with his life. He never realized that, he thought it was his fault the whole damn time. He was so much in misery that...
4.6K 219 12
(Thanks @Falloutsilver for the title idea) Jade Harley just discovered that her lover, Dave Strider has awoken from his coma, but lost all of his mem...