Save me (1D fan fic)

By lover01

Three best friends Zayn Malik , Jade Marie , and Alice Cruz. Everyday jade started to fall for zayn. But she... More

Save me (1D fan fic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Update
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Hey guys <3
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 2

36 0 0
By lover01

~ This chapter is kinda sad but I think it's somewhat a good chapter. As I write more chapters I promise they will get better.

Continue ^.^ ~

I waited for his answer for 5 minutes already. I grew more and more anxious. If he tells me he likes her I'll be crushed. I've fallen for him more and more every second of every day. I'm in love with him. And I'm truly afraid, I know I'll end up hurt.

My phone interrupted my thoughts. I clutched my stomach. I felt nervous, even a little nauseous.

~

Zayn- Idk.

Me- what do you mean? you have to know it's a simple yes or no question.

Zayn- I never thought about her that way... so idk.

Me- the way you act around her, towards her. Getting jealous. I think you do. You might as well just tell me.

Zayn- If I tell you it'll change things with me and her.

Me- Don't you realize you're practically giving me the answer?

Zayn- no need for me to answer then.

Since you "Know" the answer.

Me- I might be wrong. I just want you to admit it yourself.

~

My heart started slowly aching. I know the answer, but for some reason I can't seem to believe it. I need him to tell me.

~

Zayn- Ok the truth Is I've been in love with her for 11 months. I suppose your gonna tell her now?

Me- goodnight...

I clutched my chest this hurts so bad. I can physically feel little sharp pains in my chest. I can't believe this, my mind is spinning. I began hysterically crying so loud the neighbors probably heard. I dropped down to my knees. Gasping for air.

"WHY ME?! WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME?!!" I yelled.

I threw a glass cup to the wall it shattered, pieces falling to the floor. This wasn't the first time this happened but it's the most painful. I punched a frame I had hanging on the wall, the glass broke and I checked to see if my hand had cuts. Surprisingly it didn't. I laid on my couch glad my parents were gone for this summer. I just sat there and cried for hours until my eyes shut and I fell asleep.

*Zayn P.O.V*

When I read Jade's message I just kinda got stuck. I know I love Alice, I'm in love with her. But I can't tell jade, she'll tell Alice and everything will change. Its been about five minutes, I decided to reply.

*

I told her I didn't know, but that girl doesn't give up. When she knows something's up, or she has a feeling then she makes sure she finds out the truth. I ended up telling her. All she said was goodnight, that's weird. I brushed it off and decided I'll go to her house in the morning. I wanna tell Alice myself but I need advice from jade.

* Morning *

I woke up took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, hair, and got dressed. I headed out the door and went straight to jade's house. I heard the song stay by Rihanna blasting. I went to open the door but it was locked, all the curtains were closed for some reason. I knocked but no answer. I decided to go to Alice maybe something is wrong with jade, Alice should know.

*Alice P.O.V*

Ive been calling jade all morning. she hasn't been picking up. Zayn told me she was ok yesterday but now she won't answer. I know something is wrong with her.

*

Just as I was about to leave to her house I hear a knock on the door. I opened the door to a worried zayn.

"Have you heard from jade?" he asked.

"I was just headed over there, I've been calling all morning but no answer."

"Come on"

*

"She has a spare key but I forgot where she keeps it" zayn said.

"Under the rock next to the welcome Matt you idiot"

I heard stay playing and knew something was wrong. I unlocked the door and my eyes widened at the broken glass. I looked at the couch and see her sleeping there. She had tear stains all on her cheeks. Zayn walked in behind me and I heard him gasp. I shut the door quietly then me and zayn approached her. He shook her softly I seen tears threatening to spill from his eyes. We hated seeing her this way. I tried holding back tears of my own.

"What is it?" she asked barely above a whisper. Making sure to make no eye contact.

"What's wrong baby" I said sweetly.

"Nothing is wrong, Im perfect" she planted a small fake smile on her lips.

"Love we know there is something wrong look at me" zayn said.

She looked as if she was fighting the tears as she stared at him. I knew that this was about him. It had to be, as soon as she looked at him she fought to hold back tears.

*Jade P.O.V*

I heard my door unlock so i pretended to be sleeping. He shook me. I couldn't look at him because I know I would start crying again. They asked me what was wrong but I tried to act like all was fine. He made me look at him and I tried so hard to fight the tears. I covered my face with my hands crying again. He hugged me pulling me on to his lap and I hesitated but hugged back. This is all fucked up the person I'm crying about is trying to soothe me. But I still clutched on to his shirt for dear life. I tried to stop the tears but they kept falling.

"Tell us what's wrong" he said.

I let go of him and slid off his lap. I wiped the tears and pushed past them not in a rude way. I stopped at the stairs.

"Nothing is wrong, I'm fine. Make yourselves at home." I said without bothering to look at them.

I walked up the stairs and into the bathroom. I stripped of my clothes and took a long hot shower. I sat there knees up, arms around them. I feel like if I let go I will fall apart. It's been 2 hours I've been in here. I washed up real quick and got out. I wrapped myself in a towel and went To my room. I got dressed. I knew they were still here so I put on my happy face and headed downstairs.

"Hello loves" I said skipping into the kitchen.

"Uh... hi. I made you breakfast" Alice said with a small smile.

I had a look of disgust I quickly covered it up with a smile. every time I think of eating I feel disgusted. I have always been this way when I'm sad.

"Uh thanks that's so sweet of you but I ate, put it in the microwave I'll eat it later" I smiled wider.

I turned to look into the living room and see zayn cleaning up the glass. I walked up to him with a friendly smile.

"Aww love you don't have to clean that" I said.

"No I wanted to" he smiled so sweetly and beautiful it made my heart melt.

I don't understand why I'm still getting this feeling. He hurt me. But he still makes my heart melt with almost every word. I sat down in my seat thinking of more ways to hide my pain.

"So guys what are we gonna do today?!" i tried to sound excited and I bounced up and down in my seat.

They both gave each other a worried look and turned back to me.

"Umm how about the amusement park?" zayn said hesitantly.

"YES!! WOOHOO !"

I ran up the stairs into my room. I sat on my bed and let a few tears escape. This is the hardest thing ever. Being with these two knowing he's in love with her. And acting like it's all fine. I took a deep breath and grabbed my sneakers. I put on my happy face once more and ran downstairs.

"LET'S GO GUYS HURRY!" I yelled.

I ran in my car and they came in after me. I started the engine and drove off.

"Jade are you sure you're "- I cut her off.

"Please don't ask that question, I don't want to hear it. Im fine guys really I can't wait to get to this amusement park!"

They exchanged glances.

However...

We didn't talk the rest of the ride.

*

"OMG LET'S GET ON THAT ONE!" I yelled.

It was some roller coaster. I paid no mind to the name. I dragged them along. I sat next to this boy with dimples, curly hair and He has green eyes. I think he goes to my school. I looked back to see Zayn and Alice behind me. They exchanged glances and I turned back to face the front.

"Hello, What's your name?" the boy said. He seems super friendly and I can't lie he's super cute!

"I'm jade, what's yours?" I gave him a soft smile.

"I'm Harry it's nice to meet you." he held out his hand smiling sweetly at me and I gladly shook it. Maybe even blushed a little.

His hands were super soft and he shook my hand gently. True gentleman.

"Hey don't you go to Stamford high school?"

"Yes I've seen you around a couple of times"

I felt the ride slowly start to move and before I could answer it dropped and I was screaming for my life. I clutched on the the bar. It turned and looped and dropped. It started going up. it reached the top and I peeked. I almost threw up. This is so high up and the fall was so steep and far down. I felt Harry grab my hand, he must've seen how scared I was. He gently squeezed my hand and I gave him a small smile. he nodded in reassurance that every thing will be fine. I squeezed my eyes shut and the ride suddenly dropped. I squeezed harry's hand. Poor kid, I probably broke his hand. But to my surprise having his hand in mind instantly started to soothe my nerves.

"The ride is over btw" Harry said with a chuckle. I released his hand.

We got off the ride and I turned to face him.

"Thanks Harry I was scared I thought I was gonna die"

"No problem" he chuckled.

"Are you here alone?"

"Yeah I was bored and all my friends are busy so I came alone"

"Would you like to hang with us it's just me and them." I pointed to where Zayn and Alice were standing, waiting for me.

"I'd love that" he said smiling that beautiful smile once more at me. It gave me butterflies.

We walked over to them and I introduced Harry. We all had a great time the rest of the day. Even though I kept thinking of what zayn told me. God this hurts. I'm glad I made a new friend though he really sparked my interest today and I don't know why I had butterflies around him. Me and Harry exchanged numbers. And went our separate ways. Me Alice and zayn went back to my house. They decided to sleep over. Great. It's not that I don't want them too but I know for a fact they will ask me what's wrong.

I decided to lay on the couch as soon as we walked in. I told them I was going to sleep and they can make themselves at home. I dozed off.

*

I woke up early in the morning before them. I went upstairs and did my usual morning routine. I grabbed my keys and wrote a note:

Guys, be back in a little went out for some coffee.

Love ya

*

I went to Starbucks and got a small caramel ribbon crunch frappe. I sat at a table and stared out the window enjoying the taste of my drink. I tried not to think much. I decided to stop by the beach and just sit there. Maybe read a book. When I got there I laid out a blanket and took out my book.

I've been here for about an hour. I saw someone walking up to me and it turned out to be harry. I smiled up at him I felt pleasantly happy at the sight of him and stood up to give him a hug. We sat there and talked for hours watching the sunset. I learned so much about him and I'm sure he learned just as much about me. He's going to be an amazing friend. Though when I thought the word friend I frowned a bit not sure why. I dropped him off home and headed home. When I got home I looked but it seems no one was here.

"Oh well" I said.

There was a voice mail from Alice saying to go to her house when I got back home. I sighed getting back into my car. I walked straight into her house and her and zayn were sitting in the couch. I felt annoyed, I rolled my eyes and glared at them.

"What do you want?" I said clearly annoyed.

"Zayn told me" she said.

"And? what does that have to do with me?"

"Tell him"

"There is nothing to tell" I knew exactly what she meant. she wants me to tell him I love him. I'm IN love with him.

"It'll make you feel better"

Tears began to stream down my face. They went to get up but I put my hand out to stop them.

'Don't come near me! Alright you want the truth?! I'VE BEEN IN LOVE WITH YOU FOR A YEAR NOW! AND IT HURTS ME THAT YOU LOVE HER! SO BAD ! THAT'S WHY IM LIKE THIS ! THAT'S WHY I WAS CRYING ! THAT'S WHY THERE WAS BROKEN GLASS! YEAH, THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE! BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?! I LOVE YOU THE MOST !! MORE THAN ANY BOY I HAVE LOVED! SHIT IM NOT EVEN SURE I EVER EVEN LOVED THEM. IM NOT EVEN SURE I KNEW WHAT LOVE EVEN FELT LIKW TILL I FELL FOR YOU ZAYN!!! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYONE IN MY LIFE TIME I SWEAR!! FROM THE MINUTE I LAID MY EYES ON YOU AND WORST OF ALL IM NOT EVEN SURE IM CAPABLE OF LOVING SOMEONE ELSE SO WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?! Because we all know I'm.. I'm not good enough right? I whispered.  I... I'm nothing much to you right... is that why you never really noticed me? That's why no one ever does... I sobbed. I ... I gotta go."

I cried as I ran out the door. I ran into my car and drive as fast as I could. I went to this beautiful little park that has a fountain. I used to come here all the time to clear my mind.

"Miss are you ok?" I heard a boy say.

~

AN

Hello guys I hope this is better and longer sorry its so sad. It'll get better i was gonna add Liam in already but I'm gonna add the other boys first. He's supposed to be the special character for jade. Along with someone else but who knows who that could be, maybe someone new or maybe someone she's already met ;) But who do you think is this stranger that asked jade if she's ok? Louis or Niall? Comment and vote :) if you have any ideas or want any characters in the story let me know. And comment who you think the stranger is gonna be. ;)

Bye loves

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 997 51
Do you believe, that best friends can make it work, if they become a couple?" Alice have known Niall for ages. They are both nineteen years old and...
535 5 24
A girl dating Harry Styles but loves one of his best buds and can not chose but SHE SAID YES TO HARRY'S PROPOSAL! Will she cheat on Harry her whole l...
50.4K 1.8K 31
falling is hard. especially with her. ☆
99.7K 1.4K 27
You were walking through the streets in tears, your boyfriend had broken up with you, you wanted to escape the world, but you run into a group a boys...