Alpha

By ashleylaurenwrites

(Sequel to Luna) Paisley doesn't know what she ever did to deserve this. She has been locked in a cellar for... More

Authors Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 16

5.4K 236 12
By ashleylaurenwrites

This chapter is dedicated to Di_zee because they always comment on every chapter and it just makes my day so much better to know that people like what I'm writing!!

"What if my parents don't remember me?" Chloe asked quietly, concentrating on her feet as we set off.

"How old were you when you were kidnapped?" I asked her, wrapping my arm around her shoulder.

"I was nine. Obviously I have grown but what if they replaced me? What if they had another child?" She began to panic and her eyes were welling with tears.

"Chloe, I'm sure if they do have another kid they'll love you just the same. And you'll have a little brother or sister if they did," I comforted. "When I got back my parents had had another kid but it wasn't to replace me. I'm sure your parents weren't trying to replace you if they had another kid."

"You're right. But what if they don't know who I am and they don't believe me?" Tears were rolling down her face and she pushed her blonde hair away from her face.

I reached over and pulled her into my arms, soothingly rubbing her back. "Chloe it's okay. If they honestly don't believe that you're heir daughter you can get a blood test done," I reassured her.

"I know. I don't know why I'm getting so emotional over this," she said. She pulled away and wiped the tears away, offering me a smile.

"It's going to be okay," I smiled back.

"Ready to go?" Clay asked, approaching us and wrapping an arm around my lower back.

"Yeah," I said, turning to look at him and standing on my toes to kiss his cheek. "Let's get you two home," I said, turning to Chloe and Bella.

"How are we going to do this?" Clay asked. "I don't think you three will be strong enough to shift yet," he said, motioning to Lindley, Chloe, and Bella.

"I think I'm strong enough to shift now. I'm not strong enough to keep up with you guys but I can carry Bella, she's the smallest," I said confidently.

"Are you sure?" Clay asked.

"It's only a couple hours away and as long as you two don't go at full speed I think I can keep up," I said.

"If you start to get tired let me know. You and Lindley can ride on me and Bella and Chloe can ride on Phillip," he said softly. I nodded.

Clay, Phillip and I shifted into our wolves, and the three girls climbed on. Clay took off and Phillip and I followed him. I was able to keep up with them and Bella was so tiny that she wasn't weighing me back.

Are you doing alright? Clay asked. At least an hour had passed and I felt fine. My heart was beating quickly but I didn't feel tired yet.

I'm fine, I told him, brushing against his side. He looked over at me, his eyes standing out against his fur.

We ran for another two hours before we hit the border to the Ash Wood pack. Bella's pack.

The girls climbed off of us and we shifted back to our human form. I was exhausted from the run and I almost clasped as I stood up. An arm was wrapped tightly around my waist and multiple signs told me it was my mate.

"Pais are you okay?" He asked hurriedly, turning my body so I was facing him.

"I just need some water," I managed to breath out. He nodded, picking my up bridal style. "I can wal-"

"No you can't. I'm carrying you to the pack house and you're riding on me to Chloe's pack and we'll rest there," he said sternly, and I was so exhausted that I didn't bother putting up a fight. I laid my head on his chest and sighed, still breathing heavily. I wasn't even using my legs but they still felt like jello hanging limply over my mates arm.

We arrived at the border of the Ash Wood lands, and two guards immediately stalked up to us. "Who are you all?" One asked gruffly, eyeing us all. Clay set me down and I managed to be able to stand.

"Can we speak with alpha Victor?" Clay asked.

"Who are you?" The guard asked, his eyes zoning in on him.

"I'm alpha Clayton Becker of the White Thorn pack. We have his daughter," he spoke, gesturing to Bella.

"You kidnapped her?" The guard growled.

"No!" I gasped, rushing forward. "We saved her," I explained, looking up at him. He was at least a foot taller then me, but I had this sudden confidence as I looked him dead in the eye.

He was silent for a couple seconds before saying, "I just mindlinked Alpha. He'll be here any minute," and he didn't say anything after that.

We waited for for no more then five minutes before a pitch black wolf came running our way at full speed. He skidded to a stop and a honey colored wolf ran up next to him. They both went behind trees and shifted, coming out hand in hand. The power radiating off of both of them made it clear that it was the alpha and luna, and the blonde hair and blue eyes of the luna was identical to Bella's.

"Oh my baby!" The Luna cried out, and she engulfed Bella in a huge hug. Bella wrapped her arms tightly around her mother as if she was holding on for dear life. The luna had already burst into tears, and I could hear Bell crying as well.

"You guys saved her?" The alpha asked quietly, looking at us with a look that was unexplainable. We all nodded, unsure what to say. "Thank you Clayton, and..."

"This is my mate Paisley and and my head tracker Phillip," Clay introduced.

"Thank you. All three of you," Victor spoke.

"Your welcome," Clay said, a small smile appearing on his face. The alpha walked up and wrapped his arms around his mate and luna, and I almost burst into tears at the reunion.

Once they pulled out of the hug, keeping Bella in between them, the luna spoke. "Thank you for saving our daughter. I don't know how we can ever repay you." Her voice was kind and full of love.

"It's okay, you don't have to repay is," I said, a soft smile forming on my face.

"But you guys saved our daughter," she said.

"Luna-" I started, but she interrupted me.

"Call me Ana," she smiled.

"Ana, you don't owe us anything. We're didn't save her because we expected something, we saved her because we wanted to," I explained.

"I must ask though," the alpha started. "How did you find her? We've been trying for the last ten years to find her and haven't come up with anything."

"I was kidnapped myself. I overheard where there locations would have been and knew that I had to help the girls," I said softly, looking down at the forest floor.

"Thank you again. If you ever need any help, know that we're here," he said.

"Thank you," I said quietly.

"Bye Bella," Chloe said, running up to hug the girl. "We'll see each other soon, I promise." Bella nodded.

"Bye. Hopefully I'll see you soon," Lindley said, hugging Bella tightly before letting go.

I didn't know whether to hug her not, but she motioned me forward and that was all I needed. I wrapped my arms around her neck. "Stay safe, alright." She nodded, a smile placed on her lips.

"Why hasn't she said anything?" Her mother asked worriedly.

"She can't," Chloe spoke up. Victor and Ana turned their gazes to Chloe.

"What do you mean?" Ana asked.

"They damaged her vocal cords with a silver knife a couple years ago. She almost died," Chloe explained, and I gasped. I never knew that was why Bella was mute.

Her mother was speechless and her father was trying to control his wolf. Bella turned to her father and wrapped her arms around his waist, as her mother was frozen in shock. Bella's touch seemed to calm him down, and it would have been a really touching moment if it weren't for the men that appeared behind us.

oops another cliffhanger and yet it again it wasn't planned until I started typing it.

sorry for the long wait!! what did you think though?

VOTE!

COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 172 20
Alice, a broken girl who has lost her last hope of ever being rescued by her mate. She has been living in a dungeon for 15 years. She lost family and...
35.9K 525 8
HIS DESTINED MATE -- PUBLISHING He wasn't her mate, and she would never allow herself to be tied down to a man she could never love. She wanted a fa...
631K 22.2K 40
Emma was raised to be the perfect luna. She's caring and sweet, feisty and protective. Her pack loves her and she them. Everything changes on her se...
52 6 6
The forest has been overrun by rogues, who hunt for women and children. Many have gone missing over the years, almost to the point where female werew...