Worlds Colliding (The Vampire...

By heartofice97

All rights go to the creators of The Vampire Diaries and the CW, except for the fanfiction characters and plo... More

Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries) (Book One) (Collab)
characters
Character Theme Songs & outfit links
Ships
chapter 1 - Pilot
chapter 2 - Night Of The Comet
chapter 3 - Friday Night Bites
chapter 4 - Family Ties
chapter 5 - You're Undead To Me
chapter 6 - Lost Girls
chapter 7 - Haunted
chapter 8 - 162 Candles
chapter 9 - History Repeating
chapter 10 - The Turning Point
chapter 11 - Bloodlines
chapter 12 - Unpleasantville
chapter 13 - The Children of the Damned
chapter 14 - Fool Me Once
chapter 15 - A Few Good Men
chapter 16 - There Goes the Neighborhood
chapter 17 - Let the Right Ones In
chapter 18 - Under Control
chapter 19 - Miss Mystic Falls
chapter 20 - Blood Family
chapter 21 - Isobel
chapter 22 - Founder's Day

Bloopers

2.1K 35 7
By heartofice97

So, I've gotten a lot of requests to do bloopers for my Worlds Colliding series, (The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Teen Wolf, Supernatural), from ShireenEppsTVDlover97, plltwtvd1997mysticfalls1997, @supernatural_97 and @JessicaDeFloria. And a lot of others. So, here you guys go!

Victoria Justice - Alex Gilbert

Ashley Benson - Kaylin Salvatore

Zoey Deutch - Nicola Salvatore

Cher Lloyd - Liv Gilbert

Lucy Hale - Kacie Lockwood

Dianna Agron - Eliza Forbes

Sterling Beaumon - Cristian Hunter

From 1.12 "Unpleasantville", in the school gym, Cher / Liv was in her '50's costume, holding a video clip, speaking in her normal British accent. "Ready? Here we go. And..." She closed the clip. "Action. I mean, take, slate. Here we go."

Lucy / Kacie stood next to her. She smiled. "That was amazing."

Cher / Liv put the slate down. "That was horrible."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in the bathroom of the Lockwood Mansion, Nina / Elena, Victoria / Alex, Candice / Caroline, and Dianna / Eliza stood together.

Dianna / Eliza looked at Candice / Caroline. "That is not nothing. What happened? Did somebody..." She stuttered accidentally, making a weird noise to get it out of her system. "Okay."

Candice / Caroline made a rewinding sound, clapping her hands. "Rewind."

Nina / Elena and Victoria / Alex smiled, laughing.

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in the Historical Society Heritage Display room, Nina / Elena, Victoria / Alex, Paul / Stefan, and Ashley / Kaylin were in the room.

Nina / Elena read from the parchment. "Look at all these familiar names." Ashley / Kaylin stood behind Victoria / Alex. "Sheriff William Forbes, Mayor Benjamin Lockwood. Anora..." She chuckled. "What is it?"

"Anoria," Victoria / Alex told them.

Ashley / Kaylin smiled. "Anoria."

The director called to them off screen. "No, it's Honoria."

"Oh, Honoria," Paul / Stefan told them. "It's Honoria."

"It's Honoria," the director told them.

Victoria / Alex and Ashley / Kaylin were laughing.

Paul / Stefan shrugged.

"Got it," Nina / Elena told them. "Honoria."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in Caroline's room, Ian / Damon was laying on the bed, reading Breaking Dawn. "I went through a lot of trouble to make sure this party wasn't candled." He chuckled. "Candles. That's a cancelled candle. Candice, sorry."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in the Heritage Display room, Nina / Elena, Victoria / Alex and Ian / Damon were talking.

Victoria / Alex was annoyed. "But we can't be the ones to get between..." She knew she got the line wrong, shaking her head as if to shake it off. "La la la."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in the Historical Society Heritage Display room, Nina / Elena, Victoria / Alex, Paul / Stefan, and Ashley / Kaylin were in the room.

Nina / Elena read from the parchment. "Look at all these familiar names." Ashley / Kaylin stood behind Victoria / Alex. "Sheriff William Forbes, Mayor Benjamin Lockwood."

Nina / Elena still couldn't pronounce the name.

Ashley / Kaylin smiled. "Honoria."

Nina / Elena chuckled. "Honoria."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in the Heritage Display room, Nina / Elena, Victoria / Alex, and Ian / Damon were talking.

"There was a battle here," Ian / Damon told them.

Nina / Elena nodded. "The Battle of Cre... Willow..."

Nina / Elena sighed.

Ian / Damon looked at Victoria / Alex. "I tried to kiss you the other night. There's no excuse. My thera..." He stuttered, shaking his head. "Shit." He laughed. "I knew that was gonna happen, too. Sorry, guys. Reset. Last time. You'll never have to deal with me again."

Victoria / Alex smiled.

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in Alex/Elena's room, Nina / Elena and Paul / Stefan were in bed. 

Paul / Stefan kissed along her neck, starting to transform. He saw his reflection in the mirror, looking down. "Shit. I'm drooling. I'm sorry."

"No, you're not," Nina / Elena told him. "Not at all."

Paul / Stefan and Nina / Elena laughed.

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in the kitchen of the Gilbert House, Nina / Elena was sitting at the table. Sarah / Jenna stood next to her. Victoria / Alex sat on the couch, eating cereal. Cher / Liv poured coffee into a mug.

"What are you doing with that?" Sarah / Jenna asked.

Cher / Liv looked up, her voice making it obvious that she thought it was a pretty basic concept to grasp. "I'm thirsty."

"Well, I was actually talking to Elena, but now that you mention it--" Sarah / Jenna started.

"Uh-uh-uh," Cher / Liv told her, covering her ears halfheartedly, making a loud beeping noise.

Victoria / Alex laughed. "What was that?"

Cher / Liv shook her head, speaking in her normal accent. "I have no clue."

Nina / Elena laughed. "Your accent is so adorable."

"Shut up," Cher / Liv told them.

"Sound more like Liv, Cher," Victoria / Alex told her sarcastically.

Cher / Liv shrugged.

From 1.06 "Lost Girls", in the foyer of the Gilbert House, Victoria / Alex and Nina / Elena stood in front of Cher / Liv and Steven / Jeremy protectively, scared and angry.

"Jeremy, Liv, go upstairs," Victoria / Alex told them. She sighed. "Fuck." She stepped aside. "See? We..." She groaned. "We blocked them."

"You're not allowed to swear on this take," Steven / Jeremy told her.

From 1.05 "You're Undead to Me", outside the school, Victoria / Alex, Lucy / Kacie, Kat / Bonnie and Zach / Matt were washing a car.

Ashley / Kaylin picked up a sponge from a bucket of soapy water. She seemed to sense that someone was watching her, looking to the right to see Zach / Matt watching her. She smiled, starting to wash a car.

Lucy / Kacie noticed Zach / Matt wasn't paying attention to them, following his gaze. "You gotta be kidding me."

"What?" Zach / Matt asked.

"Uh-uh," Kat / Bonnie told him. "No. None of that tortured pinning stuff."

"I'm just observing," Zach / Matt told them.

"Yeah, right," Lucy / Kacie told him. "Uh-huh."

"So much for the 'just friends', huh?" Victoria / Alex asked.

"No, they can be just friends," Lucy / Kacie told them. "And you know what I mean by 'friends'."

Kat / Bonnie smiled. "With benefits."

Kat / Bonnie and Lucy / Kacie laughed.

Victoria / Alex smiled.

Zach / Matt smiled, chuckling. "Just trying to help out."

From 1.05 "You're Undead to Me", outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Zoey / Nicola ran outside, swinging back around toward the house, breathing heavily, nearly tripping in the process of swinging back around, having trouble regaining her footing. "Shit." She started to laugh. "Sorry!"

From 1.06 "Lost Girls", in Kaylin's car, Ashley / Kaylin was driving. 

Zoey / Nicola was in the passenger seat. "So, unless you wanna be stranded on the road all night, and have me... And have me destroy your car..." She sighed, forgetting her line. "Shit."

Ashley / Kaylin laughed.

It was another take.

Ashley / Kaylin looked at Zoey / Nicola with approval and slight surprise. "Stubborn, relentless, smart, extreme..." She frowned in confusion. "How'd the rest go?"

Zoey / Nicola smiled. "Dark, sarcastic, cunning..."

"A pride that is bigger than your mind, and one hell of a fighter," Ashley / Kaylin finished, nodding. "Got it. All right, rewind."

Zoey / Nicola made a rewinding sound.

They laughed.

From 1.06 "Lost Girls", in a flashback, outside the Salvatore Estate, Paul / Stefan, Ian / Damon, Ashley / Kaylin and Nina / Katherine were in their 1864 finery.

Nina / Katherine laughed. "Somehow, I think you play rougher." She took the ball from Stefan's hands, looking at Ashley / Kaylin. "Help me, Kaylin." Ashley / Kaylin laughed, running after her. The girls started to run away. Nina / Katherine tripped over her dress, falling to the ground. "Shit!" Ian / Damon and Paul / Stefan started to laugh. Ashley / Kaylin laughed, walking toward Nina / Katherine to help her up. "I hate this skirt."

Ian / Damon was still laughing.

From 1.07 "Haunted", in the Grill, Ian / Damon and Susan / Carol were sitting at their table.

Ian / Damon looked at the director. "Oh, it's all blurry." He looked at Susan / Carol. "Yes."

"Okay," Susan / Carol told him.

 "So, I can screw up, like, 30 more times, and we're okay," Ian / Damon told her.

Susan / Carol laughed.

From 1.11 "Bloodlines", in the library, Steven / Jeremy, Cher / Liv, Lucy / Kacie and Malese / Anna were sitting together.

Lucy / Kacie shook her head quickly, grabbing her bag and her note pad. "I gotta go."

Lucy / Kacie stood, running toward the steps.

"Kacie," Cher / Liv told her. "Kace! Wait! Kacie!"

Lucy / Kacie continued to run down the steps, around the curve. She took the curve so fast she nearly slipped, grabbing onto the railing to stay standing, dropping her bag and her note pad. "Fuck!"

Steven / Jeremy, Cher / Liv and Malese / Anna stood, looking over the top railing to look at Lucy / Kacie.

"Are you okay?" Steven / Jeremy asked.

Lucy / Kacie gave them a thumbs up. "I'm good." They started to laugh. "Yeah, laugh it up."

"This is definitely making the gag reel," Steven / Jeremy told them.

Cher / Liv laughed.

From 1.07 "Haunted", in the bus pit, Ian / Damon and Victoria / Alex were arguing.

"People die around you," Victoria / Alex told him. "How could it not matter? It matters, and you know it." She slapped him in the face, actually making contact. "Shit." She covered her mouth with her hands. "I'm sorry."

From 1.09 "History Repeating", in the Garden where the concert was, Ashley / Kaylin and Zoey / Nicola were standing in the crowd, having a good time, drunk, listening to 'Living on a Prayer' by Bon Jovi.

Ashley / Kaylin continued to dance lively to the music, raising her arms in the air, spinning, lowering her arms further toward her side with each spin. She accidentally bumped into a guy, nearly slipping.

Zoey / Nicola caught her, stopping her from falling, laughing, singing along with the song. "Whoa!"

Ashley / Kaylin laughed.

From 1.09 "History Repeating", in the Grill, Ian / Damon and Paul / Stefan were playing darts.

"Oh, yeah," Paul / Stefan told him.

"Yep," Ian / Damon told him. "I'm sorry. Train wreck."

It was another take.

Paul / Stefan looked at Ian / Damon. "Well, we can... Fuck. Can we start from the top?" Ian / Damon laughed. "I'm sorry. Do you mind?"

Ian / Damon laughed. "Sorry, sorry, sorry. All I hear is..." A woman handed Paul / Stefan a dart. Ian / Damon turned to Paul / Stefan. "Did you hear that?"

"Yes," Paul / Stefan answered. "Ow. Ow, ow."

Ian / Damon chuckled. "This is an amazing rehearsal, guys."

From 1.09 "History Repeating", in Bonnie's car, Kat / Bonnie was in the driver's seat. Nina / Elena was in the passenger seat. Victoria / Alex was in the backseat.

Kat / Bonnie got out of the car.

"Where are you going?" Nina / Elena asked.

Kat / Bonnie jumped. "Sorry. A wasp just flew into the car."

Victoria / Alex looked at the dashboard. "Yeah, there's a..."

A crew member stood outside the car. "No, it's not a wasp. It's a grasshopper."

"Even worse," Kat / Bonnie told them.

"It's not a big deal," the crew member told them.

The grasshopper jumped from the dashboard to the top of Nina / Elena's seat, making her gasp.

Victoria / Alex grabbed the grasshopper, throwing it out of the window.

Kat / Bonnie smiled, laughing. "Sorry."

"Wow," Victoria / Alex told them.

"Having little bit of a bug issue," Nina / Elena told them.

They laughed.

From 1.14 "Fool Me Once", at the woods party, Zach / Matt was leaning against a tree, having his beer bottle over his crotch.

"Hey, Zach!" a crew member called.

"Yeah?" Zach / Matt asked.

"The way you're holding your beer bottle, it looks like you're pissing," the crew member told him.

They laughed.

"It's extra cold, too, baby," Zach / Matt told them.

They all laughed.

From 1.12 "Unpleasantville", in the school cafeteria, Victoria / Alex was in her '50's costume, turning around, grabbing the mop from the bucket, trying to use her knee to break the handle in two to create a stake, failing to do so. She lost her balance, falling to her knees, standing, smiling. "Okay, I'm sorry. Yeah, that didn't work out. Sorry."

From 1.15 "A Few Good Men", in the parlor of the Salvatore Boarding House, Matthew / Alaric was on the floor, dying. He made a face, crossing his eyes, sticking out his tongue, making a gurgling sound.

From 1.15 "A Few Good Men", in the Donovan House, Candice / Caroline and Zach / Matt were sitting on the couch together.

Zach / Matt looked into the camera. "Hope you guys are getting this."

From 1.11 "Bloodlines", on the road, Victoria / Alex and Ian / Damon stood outside Damon's Camaro.

"You said that you wanted out, that you wanted to have a break from Mystic Falls," Ian / Damon told her. "I'm getting you out. Don't you wanna run away?"

Ian / Damon made a noise.

From 1.06 "Lost Girls", in the hallway of the school, Cher / Liv was in her goth costume, looking toward the door in confusion, slowly stepping closer. She broke character, looking into the camera, smiling, waving. "Hi, Mom. Hi, Mom."

From 1.11 "Bloodlines", in Damon's Camaro, Ian / Damon was in the driver's seat.

Victoria / Alex was in the passenger seat, chewing gum. "Should I roll up the window?"

"Please," Ian / Damon told her.

"Roll up the window, spit out the gum," the director told her.

Victoria / Alex took out the gum from her mouth, throwing it out of the open window, starting to roll up the window, smiling.

It was another take.

Ian / Damon had the slate, closing it. "Marker. Marker. Who would've known?"

Victoria / Alex and Ian / Damon smiled.

From 1.11 "Bloodlines", outside Damon's Camaro, wind was blowing through Victoria / Alex's hair, annoying her.

Victoria / Alex tried to fix her hair, but the air kept blowing. She looked at the crew and the camera. "I'm sorry. It's just inevitable. Wind."

From 1.17 "Let the Right Ones In", in the Grill, Steven / Jeremy and Malese / Anna were sitting at a table.

Steven / Jeremy farted.

Malese / Anna made a face at the smell. "Oh, my God."

Steven / Jeremy smiled. "Sorry."

From 1.11 "Bloodlines", outside Bree's Bar, Victoria / Alex and Ian / Damon stood outside Damon's Camaro.

Wind blew a strand of her hair into her face.

Victoria / Alex struggled to pull the hair out of her face when the wind kept blowing. "Don't pretend to care."

Victoria / Alex made a face, turning away.

From 1.11 "Bloodlines", in Bree's bar, Victoria / Alex and Ian / Damon sat at the bar.

Ian / Damon was sucking on Victoria / Alex's phone, standing. "No, I'm not playing a harmonica. I'm sucking the coffee out of Victoria's phone."

Victoria / Alex smiled. "Yeah. That is exactly what it sounded like."

From 1.16 "There Goes the Neighborhood", in Town Square, Sterling / Cristian looked away in boredom, looking at something in the distance.

Cher / Liv was walking on the sidewalk across the street, listening to music through large headphones. 

"Sorry if it's a little rust," Sarah / Jenna told them. Cher / Liv noticed Sterling / Cristian across the street, smiling a small smile. "No one has been here for months."

Cher / Liv smiled, starting to dance by spinning in a few circles, nodding her head to whatever beat she was listening to. She spun to face Sterling / Cristian, kissing her hand, blowing it toward Sterling / Cristian sarcastically and playfully.

Sterling / Cristian laughed.

From 1.16 "There Goes the Neighborhood", in the living room of the Salvatore Boarding House, Ian / Damon, Ashley / Kaylin, Sterling / Cristian, Malese / Anna, and Kelly / Pearl were in meeting.

Ian / Damon rushed toward Sterling / Cristian, gripping his throat.

Ashley / Kaylin watched them calmly.

Sterling / Cristian was unfazed, prying Ian / Damon's hand away, pushing him onto the couch next to Ashley / Kaylin. 

Ian / Damon hit his head on the top of the couch hard. 

Sterling / Cristian made a face. "Oops. Sorry."

Ashley / Kaylin laughed.

Ian / Damon chuckled.

From 1.06 "Lost Girls", in a flashback, outside of the Salvatore Estate, Ashley / Kaylin ran to the statue, gripping tightly. "Ha! I win."

Ashley / Kaylin stepped closer to Nina / Katherine and Paul / Stefan, making the statue fall from where it was resting.

"Oh, my God," Paul / Stefan told them.

Nina / Katherine gasped.

The statue fell to the ground, shattering.

From 1.07 "Haunted", in the bus pit, Nina / Elena, in her nurse costume, Victoria / Alex, in her goddess costume, and Paul / Stefan stood nearby a bus.

Nina / Elena was fixing her hair.

Victoria / Alex was chewing gum, noticing that filming had started. "Oh."

Victoria / Alex took out her gum, throwing it away.

"There's another one," Paul / Stefan told them. "Did you get that on camera?"

"Yeah," the cameraman answered.

Victoria / Alex laughed, turning away, putting her hands on her knees.

Nina / Elena laughed. "Good. Now I have proof."

From 1.17 "Let the Right Ones In", in the Grill, Cher / Liv walked into the Grill, soaked, as if she had been walking through the pouring rain, wearing only a leather jacket. She took a deep breath, as if she felt good.

Sterling / Cristian appeared. "Looks like you're a strange one."

Cher / Liv turned to face him.

Sterling / Cristian smirked.

Cher / Liv shook her head, walking closer seductively, smiling sensually as if she was trying to seduce him. "Oh, you have no idea."

Cher / Liv stopped in front of Sterling / Cristian, looking up at him.

They started to laugh.

From 1.17 "Let the Right Ones In", in the Salvatore underground cellar, Zoey / Nicola slowly reached behind her back to a shelf behind her, grabbing a fake stake, turning around, trying to stake whoever was standing there. Stephen / Fredrick pushed her arm aside. 

Zoey / Nicola punched him in the face, actually making contact with her other arm, forcing his head to the side. She gasped, dropping the fake stake, covering her mouth with her hands. "I'm so sorry."

From 1.17 "Let the Right Ones In", in the basement of the tomb vampires' house, the tomb vampires were tying Zoey / Nicola to the ceiling by ropes around her wrists, making her stand.

Stephen / Fredrick stood in front of Zoey / Nicola.

"Well, this isn't awkward," Zoey / Nicola told them sarcastically.

Stephen / Fredrick chuckled.

From 1.19 "Miss Mystic Falls", in Kacie's room, Lucy / Kacie looked into the mirror in denial, scared and overwhelmed, yet angry with herself. "I'm losing my mind." She looked into the reflection of the camera to look into the camera through the reflection. "We're all going crazy."

The crew and Lucy / Kacie laughed.

From 1.19 "Miss Mystic Falls", in the woods, Dianna / Eliza was dressed up for the pageant, holding her high heels in her hands, holding her dress, running as fast as she could. She tripped over something unseen in the darkness, nearly falling. "No!"

Paul / Stefan caught her from falling, helping her steady herself. "That was a nice trip."

Dianna / Eliza looked into the camera. "Yeah, see you next fall."

They laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 803 42
(Unnamed Love Interest) (The Vampire Diaries Fan Fiction) Started on: April 14, 2021 Ended on: April 20, 2021
556K 9.3K 115
I mean what could i say.
40.7K 608 26
All rights go to CW and Kevin Williamson, and Julie Plec, all except for the fan made characters. Heartofice97: Alexandra "Alex" Gilbert, Kacie L...
18.7K 492 24
All rights go to the creators of The Vampire Diaries and the CW, except for the fanfiction characters and plots. Heartofice97: Alex and Liv Gilbert...