One Direction Infection

Від heartsxx

When they were younger you could barely tell the Horan twins apart , but as they grew older the more their ph... Більше

The Twins
The Surprise
On Tour!!
Caught In The Act ... Yeah Right
The Truth Comes Out
It's Just One Thing After Another
Partying Hard After A Drama Filled Day
The After Party
Louis Tomlinson Why So Cute.....
The Secret
What Do You Do When Your Whole World Comes Crashing Down
How Did It Come To This?
Things Will Get Better.... I Promise
Peace At Last... But At The Expense Of Who
Did That Really Just Happen?
A Little Glimpse Of Happiness
It's The Only Way To Celebrate
Can One Mistake Ruin Everything?
Same Mistakes
Admitting The Truth
How Long Can You Keep A Secret?
Please Don't Cry...
The End

Always Have Always Will.

7.3K 37 4
Від heartsxx

I havent proof read this so in advance sorry, i will later i just wanted to get this uploaded

Chapter Nineteen

Liam’s POV

Louis stayed at the hospital most nights it had been about a week since the day and Louis and Leah hadn’t spoken still,It was like the tour bus fight all ver again, and it was bringing us all down Harry, Zayn and I took shifts with Leah, she barely spoke, ate, laughed, smiled, all she did was sit and stared at the TV. If she did speak the only words that would come out, are I’m sorry, is she okay or I’m tired. She would eat fruit, minimal amounts, and we were all scared for her’s and the babies safety.

“Leah, Do you wanna come with us to the hospital?” I asked carefully. She just shook her head and went back to laying under the covers. Urgh I cant stand to see her like this, either of them they are both completely broken! Something has to be done. I closed her door, to find the others, all except Niall again, He had been away for the whole incident thank god.

“That’s it, I cant take any more of this. Something has to be done. Other wise she and that baby wont stand a chance!” I yelled at the other boys, they exchanged looks then got up to follow me. “Liam, I know where your coming from, were all worried but is going off at Louis really the answer?” Harry asked me which made me stop, I turned to them wide eyed. “Would you rather me snap him out of it or have to break the news to him, that Leah became under nourished, and even worse he lost another child and  his girlfriend!” They all put their hands to their head then nodded. I sighed and headed off the the hospital once again.

Louis was asleep by Lottie’s side, “Louis! Get up now!” I said just a little quiet to not alarm anyone. He woke giving us all death glares “You need to snap out of this! Your poor Girlfriend, wont talk, eat, laugh or smile! All she does is sleep.” He looked at us wide eyed. Thank god their is sense in this boy. “Are you kidding me, I’m here with my sister who is clinging to life and your taking her side” He spat back at us. “Grow up Louis!” I shouted and walked out. 

Leah POV

The boys left a while ago, and all I could think about was Lottie, and how I have been an idiot for not visiting her. I looked down at my tummy and I was a lot skinner then I should be, but I had just the littlest bit of a bump. I pulled myself together and threw on shorts and a top, not even bothering with hair or make up. I walked out the door. When I got a text from Liam

Lea

I tried but I’m sorry. 

Liam xx

I sighed texting back with

“Thats okay I’m going hospital now,

keep him occupied I don’t want him to know I’m seeing Lottie 

Leah xx” 

I didn’t get a reply back so hopefully, he did as asked. I found my way to the hospital. Walking to the front desk the lady looked at me sympathetically. “Lottie Thomlinson?” I asked. As she checked files. “Family?” She replied  smiling. “I’m Louis Thomlinson’s girl- uh probaly just friend now.” She gave me a sad look . “Room 225” I nodded a thank you and set off. I found her room, and luckily Louis wasn’t there. I sighed taking a seat and grabbing her hand. 

“Little Lottie, I’m sorry for all this, when you wake up, were going to maccas, for a feast” I half laughed to myself knowing she loved my laugh. “Guess what. Louis doesn’t know yet, but I’m having a baby Lottie, your gonna have a little girl or boy to play with and look after when you get better.” A few beeps went off, but I took no notice hoping it was good.

“I miss you, Lottie please come back, Louis wont speak to me, It’s all my fault your in hear, he kept repeating it, I dunno what I’m going to do, he doesn’t want me or the baby anymore. The boys have tried but he hates me, and well I don’t blame him, I’m a mess of a girlfriend, we were never right for each other, I guess we just keep making the same mistkes” I squeezed her hand just as the door opened. I spun to see Louis standing at the door the lads behind him. 

“What the hell are you doing here!” He screamed. “I was just” He cut me off, as I tried heading for the door. “Oh yep go on , run like you do from everything. What did you do this time Leah did you make another mistake? Yeah you did! You didn’t make her wear a jacket!” I sighed as, a pain shot threw my tummy, urgh stress…The boys jumped to my side as I clutched at it. “Oh great another pity party” I shot him a please look and he scoffed. I stood up straight close to tears shaking the boys off. “I’m sorry, It’s all my fault, all the mistakes, all running everything. But this time I wont make the problem go away, I’ll just go instead.” I turned to leave. Just as Liam yelled. “Leah! No what about the” He cut off half way covering his mouth.

Louis looked at me waiting for an explanation. “No, he doesnt have to worry about it. It is just another mistake, this time ill just go get an abortion to make it go away” Louis stared at me in disbelief. “Leah are you?” He said pain but a hint of happiness in his eyes. “Yes, but don’t worry, I wont bare you with my mistakes and troubles anymore. Like you told me once, we just keep making the same mistakes, and now I’m stoping that.”  I turned and left tears racing down my face.

Louis POV

I stood their shocked, what did she mean when she told Lottie we keep making the same mistakes, then it hit me she really was…. “She.. She” I stammered as a little whisper came from Lottie’s bed. “Louis. Please don’t yell at Leah anymore. She needs you, please want her and the baby again, so we can be a happy family” I almost choked on tears. “Lottie? What do you mean want her? How do you know about the baby?” She opened her eyes with a weak smile. “Harry get the nurse” I said grabbing Lottie’s hand. “She told me you don’t want her or the baby. Is that true Lou?  Why does she thinks it’s her fault? What did you keep repeating!” She asked worried. 

“Lottie, iv’e stuffed it all up, I can’t believe I did this to her, why didn’t she tell me” I sobbed. “Lou, she died inside the day you said all that stuff at the hotel, she blamed herself, she thought you didn’t want her, so she didn’t tell you, she didn’t want you baring the pain, she wanted to make it right.” Zayn answered she must have told him after I ran off, I stood up suddenly, kissing Lottie. “I have to find her” I yelled. “Louis! Please tell her to come back!” Lottie whispered, “ I will, L I will.” I raced out side, to see Leah clinging to a nurse, “Leah!” I screamed as she collapsed. “Not again, no, no please!” I ran over to her and the nurse. “Nurse, she hasn’t eaten properly and she is pregnant! Please help.” They whisked her into a room. This time I would ever leave her side.

Leah’s POV

 I woke in an uncomfortable hospital bed. “Lottie?” I whispered, But instead their was a nurse and a very broken looking Louis. “Ah Miss Horan, your awake. I’m pleased to say this time, your baby is fine, you just need to stop stressing out and eat more” She tisked, I recognised her as the same nurse who told me I lost the first baby. She smiled and left. “Leah” Louis whispered walking over to me. “Leah, I know you don’t wanna hear it but I truly am sorry, I’m an absolute idiot, and I know I tore you to pieces and you’ll never forgive me, but I just wanted to say that Lottie is awake, your the reason she is awake.” I smiled back at him, but could I forgive him?

“The nurse said you can go visit her but only for a short time, they are planning on moving you into her ward, until your well enough to leave.” He smiled back at me but I could see in his eyes, he was lost, and until he had me back he wouldn't be the same. I nodded as he helped me out of bed and we took the short trip to her room. She was whisper yelling at Harry for something but her eyes lit up when she saw me. “Eah!” I smiled walking slowly over to her, as she moved over and let me sit next to her in the bed. She placed her hand on my tummy.

“Will, she kick yet? When can I see her, does this mean you and Louis are back together, did he apologise, Leah you have to forgive him” She bombarde me with questions and each one made me feel guilty. I laughed weakly and she put one finger to my dimple. “ How do you know it’s a girl?” I asked trying to avoid her questions. “Because it has to be” She confirmed all matter of factly. Lottie and I chatted while the boys just stared at us in awe. 

It was around 7 at the next day night and the nurse said I was fine to go home. The boys had disappeared a while ago and Lottie was fast a sleep in my arms. This gave me the perfect time to think. As much I loved Louis, could we really go back? I mean we keep having the same fights. I guess they were right when they joked about us being the perfect couple for Same Mistakes, I only wish it wasn’t true. I slowly started to close my eyes as Louis came back into the room. “Lea? You still awake?” He asked coming closer. I moved Lottie out of my arms and got up out of the bed.

Louis offered his hand but I didn’t take it, I didn’t wanna feel his touch, it would only make me hate myself more. His eyes turned glossy, like he was about to cry. “Uh ready to go?” He asked his voice shaking just a little. I nodded giving him a weak smile. I turned back to Lottie, the poor girl need as much sleep as she could get. I kissed her on the head then turning back to Louis and leaving.

Louis drove me back to the house, I missed his little blue mini coop, it was a convertable with a white strip down the bonnet, I thought back to the night we were going to the party, I kissed Louis before taking off in a rush, it was to winding that night but he had the top down so it blew their my hair but not enough to ruin it, I had looked over at Louis who was smiling back at me, I took his hand in mine and squeezed it, he gave me a little wink which made me laugh, that childish laugh. He had told me how beautiful it was and that he never wanted the day to come where I didn’t laugh. I guess that was the time when I was truly happy, but again we took it all for granted.

“Leah?” Louis trying to snap me out of my day dream. “Leah, what are you thinking about?” He said quietly, never looking me in the eye. “The night of your birthday, when we were driving to the club” I looked out the window not wanting to meet his gaze. I heard him sigh, I could see his reflection in  the window. A tear rolled down his cheek as he kept driving. 

We had decided, it would be better for us all if we stayed at the house again, it was closer to Lottie so when she went home we could see her more. When we arrived  I went straight to the door, but was stopped when Louis placed a hand on my arm. “Leah, I wanna show you something” His voice sounded a little tense, but his eyes shinned, which made me smile, he smiled back. He opened the door gesturing for me to go in, I stepped inside and he did to, placing a hand on my back I shivered, my body always reacted to his touch, but it just made my heart ache. He ushered me to a room, I had been in here once or twice before, it was were the boys came to practise or think when writing a song, because of the design it made their voices sound incredible. 

He pointed to a desk and I sat. “Leah, I want to say I’m sorry, a million times but I know it wont make an inch of difference, the night Lottie woke, I couldn't sleep, all I thought about was how much I had hurt you, and how I blamed you and pushed you away thinking it was best, but once again Louis Thomlinson acts on impulse and doesn’t think about the consequence. All that time, I had everything between us running threw my head and thats when I came up with this song.” I listened intently to what he was saying, just then a song came on and stood on the piano that was in the room.

Louis looked up at me and started to sing.

From the moment I met you everything changed 

I knew I had to get you whatever the pain 

I had to take you and make you mine 

(Take you and make you mine)

He reached his hand out as if to grab me, which made me smile  a little.

I would walk through the desert I would walk down the aisle 

I would swim all the oceans just to see you smile 

Whatever it takes is fine 

(Whatever it takes is fine)

Just Then 4 other boys came out of the shadow. A one direction love song. Where have I heard this before I thought.

And they all snag along to the chorus.

Oh oh oooh oh so put your hands up 

Oh oh oooh oh coz it's a stand up 

And I won't be leaving 'til I've finished stealing every piece of your 

Heart 

Every piece of your heart 

They all looked at me shaking there fingers as to say, no . Then grabbing their hearts.

Louis:

I know your hearts been broken but don't you give up 

I'll be there yeah I know it to fix you with love 

It hurts me to think that you've ever cried 

(It hurts me to think that you've ever cried)

I Smiled at that as Harry pretended to wipe away a tear.

Oh oh oooh oh so put your hands up 

Oh oh oooh oh coz it's a stand up 

And I won't be leaving 'til I've finished stealing every piece of your 

Heart 

Every piece of your heart 

Louis: 

And now we're stealing the car 

And we will drive to the stars 

I will give you the moon 

It's the least I can do 

If you give me the chance 

Louis pretend to drive a car as Harry acted like the moon, clearly not impressed with that. Liam then put one finger up to signify one chance.

Oh oh oooh oh so put your hands up 

Oh oh oooh oh coz it's a stand up 

I'm a thief 

I'm a thief 

You can call me a theif 

I'm a thief 

I'm a thief 

But you should know your a part 

I'm a thief 

I'm a thief 

I'm only here 

I'm a thief 

I'm a thief 

Because you stole my heart 

(Oh oh oooh oh) I'm a thief I'm a thief 

So put your hands up 

(Oh oh oooh oh) I'm a thief I'm a thief 

Coz it's a stand up 

And I won't be leaving 'til I've finished stealing every piece of your 

Heart 

(I'm only here) 

Coz you stole my heart 

(Oh oh oooh oh) I'm a thief I'm a thief 

Call me a theif 

(Oh oh oooh oh) I'm a thief I'm a thief 

But you should know your a part 

(Oh oh oooh oh) I'm a thief I'm a thief 

I'm only here 

(Oh oh oooh oh) I'm a thief I'm a thief 

Because you stole my heart 

Louis placed his hand to his heart as all the other boys looked down or away. I went to say something but was stopped by Liam who put his finger to his lips. I giggled which was the first time id ever done it genuinely. Thats when my second favourite band, The Wanted’s song Lose My Mind, came on, I gasped smiling, Louis knew this was my favourite song by The Wanted closely followed by Glad You Came. A smile came to my lips as I looked down, when I looked back up the boys were all stood around each other. 

Louis:

They say that time

Heals everything

But they don't know you

And the scars you bring

Louis moved his hands around as singers usually do, but when he sang and the scars you bring he placed it to his heart. Urgh I’m such a bad person. 

Liam and Harry:

'Cos you left a jagged hole

And I can't stand it anymore

They pointed to Louis either side of him, and he rolled his eyes.

Everyone:

If heartache was a physical pain

I could face it I could face it

But you're hurting me 

From inside of my head

They all pointed or held their heads.

I can't take it I can't take it

I'm gonna lose my mind

Louis: 

I'd erase my thoughts

If only I knew how

Louis sat on the piano pointed to his head and looking at me, he then shrugged.

Zayn:

Fill my head with white noise

If it would drown you out

Nail:

Kill the sound

Everyone:

If heartache was a physical pain

I could face it I could face it

But you're hurting me 

From inside of my head

I can't take it I can't take it

I'm gonna lose my mind

They all joined Louis on the piano as he sung:

And I'd rather be crazy

I'd rather go insane

Than having you stalk 

My every thought

Then having you here inside my heart

They all reached over putting to his heart as he looked down

If heartache was a physical pain

I could face it I could face it

But you're hurting me 

From inside of my head

I can't take it I can't take it

I'm gonna lose my mind

{ A/N , it’s sorta like what The Wanted do in the clip, basically their actions and faces} 

The song slowly faded out and they all looked at Louis he still wasn’t looking up. I sighed, that was amazing, but again, it was just him and the boys singing, as much emotion as he had put into it, I just couldn’t take him back, it wasn’t real. I was about to break his heart once again, and you know what it was tearing mine out to. 

“So are you to going to his kiss and make up” Liam asked trying to clear the air. “No, I forgive you Louis, but I can’t take you back, not right now” A little tear escaped his eye and fell on the piano he sighed nodding his head. He got off the piano and over to me his me on cheek he whispered. “Thank you” and left. “Louis!” I screeched in pain and tears. But he was gone. The boys also got off the piano as I stood up. “Leah” Harry started to say.

“No, I get it, I’m a heartless bitch, I just watched him sing two of the most heart pulling songs and I then went and broke his heart once more, you don’t have to say it Harry! I get it you all hate me, I’m the girl who tore Louis Thomlinson to pieces and the came back to rip his heart out one more time, I’m the girl who broke him! I forgave him for the same reason that I got with because I love him, because I still I love Louis Thomlinson! Always have always will” I screamed as I crouched down not able to stand anymore. 

“Leah, we get it, we don’t hate you, we just hope you to make up your minds soon, before you completely destroy each other in process” I quivered at that thought. It again reminded me of Same Mistakes, why does everything Louis and I do come back to that song. I laughed a little at that thought. “Same Mistakes” I whispered, “He wrote that for you, you know, The day you guys had the huge fight, it was only ruffly written and thats why we didn’t push it when we had to film because it wasn’t completely right but when you had the same fight in hospital thats when the words really started to make snese” Zayn said as the came over to comfort me. I let another tear fall  as Niall  whispered in my ear. “You’ll know what to do soon.” I smiled then got up walking and leaving them behind. As I headed out the door I found Louis on the floor. A tear stained sleeve wiped away another tear that fell for his eye.

 “I heard every word you said” He whispered. “And I meant every word” I said trying not to cry. “I love you Barbie Princess, but I understand why you wont take me back. Like Liam said I just pray we work this out before it to late.” He finally looked up and me, and a whole wave of emotion struck me, just one look for this boy and I was in tears again. “I love you to Prince Charming. Always have, Always will.” He smiled standing up and taking my hand. “Louis, I’ll take you back, just not right now.” He nodded but not saying a word. I pulled him in for a kiss on the lips, the fireworks were still their, the love, the lust, the want, the hate and the passion. We pulled apart looking at each other, pain in our eyes. I turned and left.

Louis POV

As I saw her turn and run off. I smiled, I had heard every word and as much as my heart ached I understood, I had really hurt her and two songs weren’t going to change anything, right now all we could do was sit back and pray we don’t make the Same Mistake. I chuckled a little, Same Mistakes, I had written it when we had our first fight, at first the words didn’t mean much because at the time we weren’t making the same mistakes but after our same fight in the hospital it really clicked and I knew why I had thought of those lyrics the first time, because they were going to mean something. Only now I wish it hadn’t come true. The boys came out of the room while I was thinking. “Lou, were really sorry, I thought it would work” Harry said sympathetically, I just smiled at the them, they had actually done a great job, I may not have gotten her back but she forgave me. “Lads, she forgave me and thats all I can ask for right now.” They sighed as we headed back to the house.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.1M 48.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 54.5K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
Ace Від Antonia

Романтика

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...