For The First Time, I See You

By MagicGoldenFlower

This is my first story. My favorite ship is Eugenzel so there will probably be a lot of that! I don't own any... More

Rapunzel's Story
Elsa's & Anna's story
Merida's Story
August 27
Welcome to BYA (5)
Lunch break!
Learning some new things.
Who's Hungry?
Do we have to play?
Big Day (10)
Day 1
Friday Night Lights
Boy's room
Girls' room
What happens in this room, stays in the room. (15)
We're Leaving
Admit it!
Jelsa
Mericcup
Kristanna (20)
Eugenzel
Goodnight!
Mornin'
Junior whats?
I need to know! (25)
Stay away
Meeting up
You're lying!
Mother? (30)
You're too clingy
Kristanna (Homecoming ask)
Mericcup (Homecoming ask)
Jelsa (Homecoming ask)
Eugenzel (Homecoming ask)
Homecoming morning (35)
Homecoming game
Homecoming dance Part 1
Homecoming dance Part 2
Morning after
You again? (40)
Don't you dare believe her
They will break you
Like a grape
It's a blast
You can't make me (45)
Kristanna
Jelsa
Mericcup
Eugenzel
A horrible decision, really. (50)
When I'm dead
Get up or you're never going out again
That's exactly how I want to die
Am I dreaming or...(55)
You'll wake up the princess
You gave me a heart attack

Hotdogs?!

306 11 0
By MagicGoldenFlower

*Jack's POV*
"Oh come on! It'll be fun!" Eugene persuaded.

"I still have to pack for Arendelle and leave my mo-" Rapunzel started.

"You can do that later! We won't see each other for about two weeks!" Eugene interrupted.   

"I don't know." Rapunzel said.

"Please!" Eugene begged. Rapunzel was the only one who didn't want to go out. Everyone else wanted to spend our last day with each other.

"Eugene! I'm busy with-" Rapunzel started.

"Please!!!" Eugene begged.

"No." Rapunzel said, annoyed with Eugene.

"Alright listen I didn't want to have to do this but you leave me no choice." Eugene said.

"Here comes the smolder." Merida finished, annoyed. Eugene gave Rapunzel his 'smolder'. Everyone knew she would fall for it, again.

"Okay, but only because you won't stop begging me." Rapunzel laughed. We dragged Rapunzel out of the room before she could change her mind. We found our camping spot by the lake.

"Here it is. Our first weekend with each other." Elsa smiled.

"I'll make us the fire." Eugene offered. He quickly walked into the woods to get fire wood.

"He seemed eager to help. Strange?" Anna questioned.

"He's probably going to hold it over our heads that he already helped." Rapunzel said as she arranged the rocks for the fire.

"Probably." Everyone agreed. Eventually Eugene came back and started the fire after five tries.

"Finally!" Eugene groaned. I felt like messing with him, so I put the fire out with my ice.

"Jack!" Elsa whispered as she slapped me.

"Are you kidding me!" Eugene yelled.

"Sorry! I had to sneeze." I lied.

"Whatever liar." Eugene said, giving me his signature annoyed look.

"Yeah Jack. Everyone knows you have control over your powers." Anna chuckled.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Well, Elsa was never given lessons to control hers soooo..." Anna said not knowing how to finish the sentence. Everyone around us used hand signals to stop talking. I looked over at Elsa and saw that she wasn't paying attention.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I was just thinking about what my mom and dad will say when we bring Rapunzel." Elsa smiled.

"What do you think they'll say?" Rapunzel asked.

"Well, they'll think you're nice and pretty." Elsa chuckled. After awhile, the girls started making supper.

"By the way Blondie, I'm starving!" Eugene whined.

"And?" Rapunzel questioned.

"And I'm going to eat a lot!" Eugene answered.

"I'm still making you the same amount as everyone else." Rapunzel said.

"Why?" Eugene asked.

"Because we only brought so much food."

"Fine. I was just hoping I could have some of Jack's." Eugene teased.

"Hey!" I laughed.

"Maybe I could have some of Hiccup's." Eugene laughed.

"No way, have some of Kristoff's." Hiccup laughed.

"Nu uh. If anyone is getting extra food, it would be me. Plus, it would be yours Eugene, you could lose a couple pounds." Kristoff teased.

"Yeah, I tried telling him that!" Rapunzel joined in.

"Why am I always the one getting picked on?" Eugene laughed.

"Because you're the easiest one to make mad." I chuckled.

"Or annoyed." Kristoff added. Eugene shot us his annoyed face.

"See you're doing your annoyed face!" Hiccup laughed.

"I don't have an annoyed face!" Eugene yelled.

"Yeah you do." Rapunzel laughed.

"Rapunzel, you're supposed to be on my side." Eugene teased.

"Sorry, she's on our side." Elsa giggled.

"So everyone is against me?" Eugene asked.

"Basically!" We laughed.

"Wow, I have some great friends!" Eugene teased.

"And an even better girlfriend!" Rapunzel teased.

"Oh yeah, you're way better than them." Eugene said sarcastically.

"No, I think I'm better than her." I joked.

"Really? She teases me everyday." Eugene laughed.

"Well you tease me every hour." Rapunzel chuckled.

"I do not!" Eugene laughed. Soon, the girls finished dinner and gave us our meal. "Hotdogs!?" Eugene yelled, stunned at what they fed us.

"Yeah, they're delicious." Elsa smiled.

"And cancerous." Eugene said.

"Just eat your food you big baby." Rapunzel teased. Eugene rolled his eyes and ate his hotdog.

"You know, we haven't heard from the guardians in a while." Elsa said.

"Yeah Jack, what are they doing?" Hiccup asked.

"I don't know. I guess I'll find out over the next two weeks." I chuckled. Soon, we headed back to the dorms and packed our bags. I hopped into my bed and dreamt into tomorrow.

*Eugene's POV*
I woke up to the noise of zipping bags. I looked around and saw the Hiccup and Kristoff packing their bags. "Mornin'." I groaned.

"Hey Eugene. Are you excited about going home?" Hiccup asked.

"Yeah. So excited." I said sarcastically. I hopped out of my bed and packed my bags. As I was leaving to visit Rapunzel, I saw that Jack was still asleep.

"Should someone wake him up?" Hiccup asked.

"I've got this." I smirked. I grabbed a bucket from the closet and filled it will hot water. I poured all on him. He bolted awake. Before he could see it was me, I covered his head with the bucket.

"Who did it!?" Jack voiced echoed in the bucket. I quickly ran into the girls' room and hid behind Rapunzel.

"Eugene!" Rapunzel yelled. Jack ran into the room soaking wet.

"Jack, why are you all wet!?" Elsa asked.

"Maybe he wet himself." Merida chuckled.

"Ask Eugene!" Jack yelled.

"Hey, you didn't wake up and this is pay back for the fire last night." I said, hiding behind Rapunzel. I looked around and saw her frying pan.

"Really? You're still mad about that!" Jack yelled.

"Yes!" I said as showed him the frying pan.

"Eugene, put the frying pan down." Jack said as he backed towards the door.

"I don't know, I kinda like the way it shines in the light. Don't you?" I smirked.

"Yeah." Jack said. I looked and I really did like the way it shined. As we were looking at it in the light, Rapunzel quickly took it away.

"Quit stealing my stuff!" Rapunzel yelled as she lightly hit me on my head with the frying pan. "Now go get ready!" Rapunzel laughed as she pushed Jack and me out the door. We laughed as Jack packed up the rest of his things. We went walked over to the girls' room and knocked on the door. "Come in!" Rapunzel yelled.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Yes! I so excited to go to Arendelle! Do you think it will be cold? I don't if I should-" Rapunzel rambled until I cut her off with a kiss.

"Come on." I laughed as I dragged her out the door. We all stood outside, waiting for our rides. Hiccup rode off with his friends after he kissed Merida goodbye. Merida's boat came and picked her up. Jack flew off after Elsa and him kissed for about two minutes. It was just Kristoff, Rapunzel, Anna, Elsa, and me left. I looked and saw the castle guards in the distance, with the Stabbington Brothers captured.

"Have you seen this man?" They asked random people as they showed off my wanted paper. Most shake their heads no and continued walking. Eventually they saw me and quickly walked towards me.

"Rider." The captain said.

"Hey." I said. I quickly grabbed my wanted paper out of his hands to see if they fixed it. "Nonononono, this is bad. This is very, very bad. This is really bad." I exclaimed. Everyone looked at me worried. "You just can't get my nose right!" I yelled as I showed my paper. The guards rolled their eyes and my friends tried to keep from laughing. "Who cares?" One of the brothers asked.

"Well that's easy for you to say. You guys look amazing!" I awed, looking at their wanted papers.

"Let's just go." The captain said annoyed. The guards quickly put me into the hand cuffs and I dropped the paper. I chuckled at my friends faces.

"Flynn!" Rapunzel yelled as she picked up the paper.

"I'll be fine Blondie!" I laughed. She leaned down and kissed me.

"I know. See you in two weeks!" Rapunzel whispered.

"See ya!" I whispered back.

"Really? This guy?" The captain asked Rapunzel.

"Yes, he's a good man." Rapunzel smiled.

"I'm guessing you haven't heard anything from Corona then. He stole our Lost Princess's crown." The captain sighed.

"I actually live in Corona." Rapunzel chuckled.

"And yet you still like him?" One of the guards asked.

"Yeah!" Rapunzel awed.

"Let's just grab Maximus and leave." The captain said.

"Bye Flynn!" Rapunzel waved.

"Bye Blondie!" I yelled as we walked out of sight.

...............................................................................................................................................
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 11.8K 73
*SEQUEL TO JELSA/THE BIG SIX IN HIGH SCHOOL (BOOK 1)* Elsa Arens and Jack Frost have both lost their memories. Elsa only remembers a white hair b...
266K 7.3K 30
When Elsa Queen was little she was popular, talented, athletic, and good at everything. After their parents died she gave it all up so her sister; An...
14.9K 441 12
Just a bunch of Jelsa One-Shots, hope you enjoy it. THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN BACK WHEN I WAS A LOT YOUNGER, SO BE PREPARED FOR SOME CHEESY WRITING AND...
12.2K 605 33
Elsa is trying to stop the bullies. Jack is the new kid at his 5th new school. What happens when their worlds clash? Will they fall in love? Will it...