Similar Masks

بواسطة Chocochibi

She seem like a cold ninja. She has her own secrets. She never easily show her feelings. Just like him, she w... المزيد

1: stubborn anbu
2: I am going too
3: the soft side
4: unbreakable mask
5: a dream
6: loneliness
7: be my friend
8: don't mistaken
9: a resemblence
10: in replacement?
11: broke the mask
12: valentine's day
13: "white day"
14: first white day
15: x'mas present
16: a little surprise
17: have faith
18: not for negotiation
19: jealousy?
20: I'll tell... somehow...
21: announcement
22: shock and loss
23: unexpected visitor
24: it's disgusting right?
25: precious right?
26: a little game
27: returning to the past
28: mine

29: (end) a short letter

2.6K 66 4
بواسطة Chocochibi

Yetsuna had left an envelope on the table in his house. She took a deep breath in... then out . She stared at it for quite a while then she started leaving.

She closed the door behind her as she leaves his house and leans against it. She sighs then started to walk down the stairs. That's when she sees gai " gai?"

Gai: yetsuna? What are you doing here? Looking for kakashi?

Yetsuna: He's not home.

Gai: I see.... oh yeah!!!You stay with him!! Gomen.

She walks passes him and goes down the stairs.

" Yetsuna!! I bless you both!!" He gives a thumbs up and shining teeth smile. "Arigato ." She replies back with her usual cold tone.
_________________________________

A knock came to the room door. She opened it " hai? Kakashi.... oh you're back. Hai?"

He couldn't help it and he started laughing " baka. "

Yetsuna: what?!!

Kakashi: you realise we're staying in the same house. The same room. The same space right?

Yetsuna: .... right. So... ? It does feel empty... I'm an anbu so I stay in Konoha more than you. I occupy this space than you.

" I don't even remember how many times we... * blush* " she looks to the bed behind and stops there. " What do you need? "

He hugs her " kawaii. " He gently cups her cheek " your letter and ring. "

Can you wear this ring for me?

Kakashi: as a promise? Or just a sign of relationship?

She hesitates " .... it's... it's something to make you remember I'm here. I don't want to force you to... " she blushes and hesitates...

" I'll marry you. " He says before she could continue. He squeezes her in his embrace cupping her head " Gomene. You're right. I need to think of you more. "

Yetsuna: arigato!! *Squeezes* .... sure? Kakashi. A person like me.

Kakashi: I'm sure.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

528K 17.3K 62
She didn't expect her return to Konoha to change her life at all. Especially the fact that her deepest secret was about to be exposed. [COMPLETE] a k...
57.9K 2.3K 12
Years before Team 7 was formed, Hatake Kakashi was a member of ANBU. During this time he found it hard to find pleasure in anything, the faces of his...
61.4K 1.7K 48
Shiro was a quiet girl with no friends. She spent most of her time in her parents pottery shop. With the gift of the Byakugan she dreamed of becoming...
399K 13.1K 29
I am Kakashi Hatake' Daughter Snow Hatake Princess Snow of the snow village. My village was attacked and i am being chased down so now i am going to...