Rejected Twice

By ashleylopez14268

Zoe cambridge is a 19 year old girl who moves to a new town , she always wanted to go to a school called regw... More

chapater 1. moving in
chapater 3. almost dead
chapater 4. finding out
chapater 5. vampire
chapater 6. newbie
chapater 7. tutoring both
chapater 8. visitor
chapater 9. memory
10-...the room...
11. i can always reject you right?
12. failed. now im in trouble
NEWS!!!
13- anger issues and mate mindlink
14- our room
15- awake
16- period help
17- twins...?
18- memory
19- minnie
20- big day!
21- explanation
22- we have a date tonight
23-date gone wrong
24- torture
news!! what do you think "he" means?
25- hybrid?!
26- "what a perfect family dinner!!"
27- twins real mom.
28- katrina
29- "accident my ass!"
30- blake
31- baby on board
32- finally
33- witchy grandparents// past//
34- alpha gone sexual!!?
35-"whats heat?!?!"
36- hes a specialist.
37- its a....
epilogue

chapater 2. school

388 14 0
By ashleylopez14268

jess ^
ZOE POV

as soon as i entered the parking lot i saw a lot of people talking and laughing in groups or by themselves. the school was big ,it had brick walls and a big field etc. i parked and got a lot of stare's  " oof " i yelped. ihad bumped into a girl. " oh my gosh i am so sorry " i apologized."  it's okay, are you new " she asked. i nodded. i saw her eyes red but turn brown again. just my imagination ." yes, i'm zoe cambridge " i said sticking my hand out to shake it. she smiled." hi i'm jess , can i ask you something " she asked. i nodded again. " are you a vam-" a football fell in front of my feet making fer stop talking." jess pass it " i guy said. he didn't look to attractive . what are you talking about zoe this is school not boyfriend school.

i saw jess throw it back, she threw it really hard ." wow your strong " i said. " thanks , you wanna come with me to the morning assembly" she asked"sure" i said. i followed her to the lunch room .it had tables everywhere and a stage with a lady standing on it. there was people everywhere talking i got some stare's but i ignored it. i sat next to jess in the back. " hello students , i have a few announcements for you all " the lady said. " today we have a new student anyways, i have heard a lot about you kids breaking the rules, i will not allow you all doing that there will be a punishment if this keeps on , thank you go to first period"she said then left. me and jess walked out ." so who do you have for first period "she asked." ms.liz "i said" oh, well see you later...friend " she said and left. i made a knew friend . yay . there was barely anyone in the hallways and ihave no idea where i'm going.

i saw a group of guy's talking , there my only hope for getting to class on time . i walked up to them nervous. "uh excuse me " i said .they all turned to face me ,i saw one of the guy's had red eye's . gulp . " yes " a guy said." uh... can you help me find where ms.liz's room is " i asked. the red eye guy came closer , and now we are to inches apart. " you smell good "he said. i think i look like a tomato ." umm...thanks but can you please help me fin-" another guy cut me off." sure she's at the end of this hallway and who are you " he asked. he had blue eyes and short hair ." i'm zoe cambridge i'm new from around here " i said with a proud smile.
" you look tasty " the third guy said." i need to go thanks for your help anyways " i said and ran to the class.

i opened the door and saw everyone staring. i walked to the teacher. " hi i'm zoe cambridge " i said. the ladie smiled. " ah our first human student " she said. i looked confused but nodded. " take a seat next to larry " she said pointing to the guy . let me guess nerd .

third period ended , now it's time for lunch everyone ran out in a flash . i walked in the lunch room and saw jess sitting down with two plates she must be waiting for me. i sat next to her ." hey " i said she smiled handing me a plate. i gladly took it and ate some fries ." who's that " i asked .

" that's eliot ,the school's ' bad vam....bad boy " she said." wow" i said. he look's so....handsome .i though to myself. " ew , you like him check out his friend " she said staring at the guy next to him . " so last season " i laughed.

when eliot turned he saw jess and me staring. we quickly turned around." omg i hope he didnt see us " jess said nervous. " i know " i agreed.i heard a deep beautiful voice behind me ." hey ladies " he said behind .i didnt look up. " h-hi " jess stuttered . " who's your new friend " he asked. thats me oh no , keep it cool zoe.
" uh , this is zoe she's the new girl " jess said. i turned around and saw him." hi i'm zoe cambridge " i said ready to shake his hand. i heard him sniff. he got closer to me and i backed up. " we have to go toodle's " jess said pulling me away.

" what was that about " i asked confused. she looked nervous." there's something i haven't told you . i looked confused. " what is it " i asked. " promise you wont be freaked out " she said ." i cant promise that " i said.
" uh... i'm a va-" someone cut her off." hey why girls running from me i dont bite i promise " Eliot said .his friend was behind him they both looked so pale almost like white , and there eyes are red . eliot got closer to me . he was right beside my neck .awkward . i heard him sniff me. " uh what are you doing " i asked. he smirked. " she doesnt know does she " he asked jess. " no , leave her alone eliot " she said." know what " i asked. " nothing " she said. " come on she is new why dont you tell her " he said. his friend and eliot got closer to me now.

" please just leave her alone " jess said. they both smirked and nodded. what are they doing. " meet us at your car dont leave " eliot whispered. i guess jess didnt hear. they just walked away ." oh my gosh i'm sorry dont hang out around them " she said." but what didnt i not know " i asked" i'll tell you when your ready " she said then left. " okay "i said to myself. i walked to my next class.
.

.

.

.

.

.

i was opening the back seat door from my car to put my stuff inside , as soon as i opened it someone shut it making me gasp. i turned around and saw eliot. " not you again, jess said not to hang out with you so i'm gonna listen bye " i said opening the drivers door i got in . i started my car and drove off. " i'm sorry for doing that " a guy's voice said in the passengers seat. i gasped and almost hit anothr car but the guy got the wheel in a flash . i turned and saw eliot. " how did you get in here so fast " i asked scared. " jess hasnt told you " he said . i rolled my eyes." hasnt told me what , wahts going on i wanna know she said that she'll tell me when i'm ready " i whined. " i guess yournot ready i can smell it " he said sniffing me ." get away , everyone has been acting strange and i dont know if its my imagination but they get red eyes once they look at me " i said. " it takes paitient's sweety " he said." don't call me sweety and get out of my car " i said parking at a gas station. " listen i just wanna say sorry for the way i acted really i never said this to anyone " he said.

why is he telling me then he should tell someone else i'm not that pretty. " it's okay , but why are you in here" i asked. he smirked." just keep driving " he said . i slowly started the car being scared of his answer . once i parked in my drive way i was about to get my stuff from the back when i saw it was gone. i got out and saw eliot at my door step with my stuff." how did you get over here so fast " i asked. he just smirked again. ugh boy's and there look's  . i opened the door and saw daisy running towards me. she jumped on me and i fell to the floor , while eliot was standing there enjoying the view. " Daisy get off " i said trying to stand up. daisy finally got of me and started to growl at eliot.

" no daisy he's a only a friend he's good i promise...stop it....sorry eliot " i said. he smiled ." no worry's " he said. i kept daisy outside in the backyard while eliot was looking around my house." so what bring's you here " i asked.he turned to look at me." i wanted to say sorry about all the sniffing and getting close to you " he said. " you said that for like the hundredth time already , but i take your  apologies , why are you so nice to me jess told me you were the ' bad boy' in school " i said . he started to laugh .i just rolled my eyes ." i'm just one of the bad boys there are other groups and they are meaner " he said . " back to my question why are you being so nice to me " i asked." because your my soulma-....hehe i mean a friend and your pretty " he said . " what were you gonna say soul what " i asked confused. he looked nervous .

i heard daisy barking outside  ." lets go see what your dogs up to " he said." she has a name it's daisy " i said. we walked to the back and opened the door, daisy jumped onto eliot making him fall. she started barking at him and growling like crazy ." get it off , get it off " he yelled. " Daisy no bad girl get off....daisy that's it your staying out here for the rest of the day " i said trying to pull her off eliot. eliot just got up like nothing and picked up daisy, once she was outside he came running inside and i quickly shut the door." wow you can run pretty fast " i said. " thanks" he said. i heard my phone ringing . " oh were did i put it " i said running all around to find it . when i entered the kitchen i saw eliot holding it .i ran towards him to take it away but luckily failed and bumped right into him . i felt a shock all around my body .i quickly moved back." what was that " i asked . he rubbed his neck nervous ." w-what was what " he said." the shock did you feel it " i asked.

" no " he said. i slowly reached to touch his cheek , so i he can feel it ." what are you doing " he asked.i touched his cheek and he jumped a little ." you felt it right, that is so cool " i said. he looked pale . " why arent you afraid of me " he asked. i stopped what i was doing and looked at him confused." i dunno " i said . he sat on a stool same for me. " how do you feel when your close to me " he asked. now i am so confused ." uh....i feel , well to be honest when i first saw you at lunch i was like omg he is cute but i was scared at that moment but when you came behind me i felt like.....safe , cozy, pretty, and yeah i have no idea why " i said. he had a huge smile on his face . i rolled my eyes again . i slapped his arm " stop i just said the truth and i don't lie ..... well sometimes " i said.

" oh" is all he said. " well anyways it's getting dark outside i think you should go home " i said. he looked sad when i said that but i'm not allowing him to sleep in here i don't trust him . " already " he said . i nodded and walked to the door. " i dont know why you wanna be my friend i'm just a nerdy new girl who barely has friends and your a cool guy with a lot of friends and girls drool for you " i said . he had a frown." zoe you are more than that " he said. i smiled." thanks " i said. he pulled me in for a hug , i felt that shock again. " i live one house down from you so if you need anything just come over " he said i nodded and closed the door as soon as he left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 181K 39
Jade Emmerson was born to two wolf parents but has a dormant gene that practically makes her human. When she found out Cameron was her mate she insta...
129K 3.1K 22
I was a human girl looking for a safe place from the supernatural creatures that had invaded our world. I never expected to be a mate to a powerful w...
13.3K 398 30
Us humans have "The One", well so do vampires. When the right pair of vampires meet, they will rely on each other to survive. But what happens when o...
327K 12.5K 44
Natilie has always wanted a mate and dreamed that he'd take her away but sadly she's rejected, but does she finds another mate? Maybe but is he her t...