Alison Lily Malfoy: I Married...

By AW3313

DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU HAVE READ ALICE LILY POTTER: I FELL IN LOVE WITH MY BROTHER'S ARCHENEMY. Alison has f... More

Alison Lily Malfoy: I Married my Brother's (Old) Archenemy
Are You Okay?
Semi-Unexpected News
Kurtis
Life's like a Firebolt
Little Malfoy
Miget chapter:)
First Class
Watching...
"Hormonal teens?"
I am absolutely capable...
The Pregnancy Kicks In.
Evelyn Riley
Unexpected?
Hypothesis, Not Theory

First Day as Professors

3K 74 6
By AW3313

Chapter Six

"Arrington, Robert!" Minerva called out.

A stout boy waddled down the center row and and plopped himself on the stool.

McGonagall placed the hat on his head and it announced, "HUFFLEPUFF!"

More names passed until.

"Zaria, Angelina!" McGonagall called.

"SLYTHERIN!" the hat announced before the girl walked away smirking and heading proudly to the Slytherin table.

"Some of you may know of Professor Snape's death and that Professor Sluhorn has retired from teaching." McGonagall started and the whole student body was murmuring and most, like the golden trio, Neville, Luna, and countless others except the younger students were looking at Draco and I, confused.

"This year, we are glad to welcome Draco Malfoy and Alison Malfoy, back this year, not as students, but as your professors." Minerva announced and held out her arm out to her left where Draco and I were sitting.

"Mrs. Malfoy will be teaching Potions and Mr. Malfoy will be teaching Defence Against the Dark Arts along with the head of Slytherin." Minerva added signifying Draco.

"Enough of my blabbing, eat!" Minerva clapped, just like Dumbledore would have.

Draco held my hand underneath the table and smiled.

Then someone gagged at the tables.

I looked straight towards the Gryffindor table.. Already having an idea who gagged.

I was Harry staring at us in disgust.

Hermione caught a glimpse of Harry and my own silent dispute and grabbed onto Harry's shoulders and pulled him back into his previous conversation and sent me an apologetic smile.

I returned to messing with my dinner.

Then Draco nudged my arm.

"Yes?" I asked, keeping my calm appearance.

"Is everything okay between you and Harry?" Draco asked while looking at me with soft eyes.

"Not now Draco." I sighed, never taking my eyes off my uneaten dinner.

"You should really eat, Alison." Draco nagged.

I opened my mouth to protest but Draco beat me to it.

"If not for you, then for our kid." he sighed and placed his hand on my slightly distended stomach.

I had to smile at the moment...

Who would've thought that Draco and I would have actually married and started a family together.

Who would've thought that "That foul git" the "Amazing Bouncing Ferret" could have a kind and caring nature?

I fell in love with Draco when I first met him.

Then thinking back to my first year at Hogwarts.

The year I fell in love.

The year I met the love of my life.

The year I made the biggest mistake of my life.

*Flashback*

"Last call for the Hogwarts express!" a man called.

I stared out the window as I waited for the train to begin my journey. So I could meet my "famous" brother.

I passed that cabin he was in, but it was already full so I found a nearly empty one. There was a boy with whiteish blonde hair slicked back.

"Excuse me? Can I sit here?" I asked timidly.

"Sure..." the boy mumbled, sounding distant.

So I sat down. Once that boy was put of his distant stage we got to know him. His name was Draco, Draco Malfoy.

"Do you know what house you're going to be in, Alice?" Draco asked.

"Nope. I didn't even know about Hogwarts until a while ago." I replied.

He stared at me with confused eyes and then asked "Wait... Are you a mudblood?... You know.. Are you parent... Muggles?"

"No.. At least I don't think so.. My parents were James and Lily Potter." I said quietly.

Draco looked at me, shocked and asked if Harry was my brother and I said yes.

"He just doesn't know it yet. I came to Hogwarts for that very reason, but also to learn." I said happily.

At that time we arrived at Hogwarts. I was about to step out of the cabin, but a strong arm held me back. It was Draco. I think I blushed when I looked back... And he definitely noticed, he smirked and it seemed like he forgot what he was planning to say.

Soon after we got on some boats lead by Hagrid and soon enough we were at Hogwarts.

After many names were called to

try on the hat, Draco was placed in Slytherin and Harry and two of his friends were placed in Gryffindor. The finally my name was called.

"Potter, Alison!?" Mrs. McGonagall called.

I heard gasps and whispers everywhere. Despite that I ran up as fast as I could. I sat up proud and tall, on that stool, Mrs. McGonagall place the old hat on my head and the hat spoke.

"You are quite tricky to place, my dear... You have the friendliness of a Hufflepuff, the brains of a Ravenclaw, the heart of Gryffindor, and ambition and powerlust of a Slytherin..." the hat whispered.

"I think I'll put you in... Slytherin!" the hat said much louder.

The whole Slytherin table cheered with joy. I went to go sit with Draco, blushing. He pretended not notice.

Draco stared at me for awhile then said "I knew you were Slytherin material!" he said smiling.

After supper was served Harry ended up finding me.

"Ummmm... Hi Alice. Rumor is that you're my twin sister." Harry smiled.

I explained everything I thought he would want to know and all I knew about our life.... And our parents.

"So you're in Slytherin, huh?" Harry asked, ruffling his hair.

"Yeah... Apparently so." I smiled.

Harry looked nervous for a while the said, "I've heard bad things about Slytherins... Be careful Alice... Okay?" Harry asked.

I nodded silently... Millions of questions ran through my mind, like: 'What does he mean?' or 'Why is he telling me this?'

"Well, good night Alice." Harry sighed.

"Night Harry." I whispered before turning and walking off to the common rooms.

The next day we were given our schedules. I found that I had no classes with the Gryffindors, but I had every single class with Draco...

My heart skipped a beat... I laughed at myself..

He was just a crush...

Right?

"Hi Alice! What's wrong?" asked a familiar voice came from behind me.

I turned around to see who it was.

It was none other than Draco Malfoy. I must have blushed because when he saw my face he smirked.

Then he asked again "What's wrong?"

"Oh.. Nothing." I blushed... Did he care about me... Was he asking about me?

I looked back at Draco and saw he was smirking.

"What are you smirking at?" I asked Draco.

"You're blushing like crazy!" he laughed. I blushed again.

I felt like this cycle would go on forever so I covered my cheeks. Draco let out a small laugh. We walked away holding hands.

Next thing I knew, Draco and I were a little more than best friends and we went everywhere together, and he kissed me right by the lakeside a week later. Life couldn't have gotten any better.... But I was wrong.

A month later we were in the library studying together and he asked "Alice Potter, will you be my girlfriend?"

I stared at him blankly and said "I'm sorry, what?"

"Alice Potter, will you be my girlfriend?" he repeated.

It took everything I had to contain myself from squealing at him 'YES!!!' but instead I gave him a giant bear hug and said "Yes." somewhat quietly.

Everything was perfect, but some how my nosy brother found out.

And you know what happened after that....

"You couldn't have fallen in love with him!" Harry screamed.

"You don't get to chose who I fall in love with!" I wailed.

"You've only known him for two months!! Plus he's a bloody git!!!"

I knew Harry was pissed but I kept on arguing.

"It's been three months!" I said in a matter-of-factly-way mand ignored his last comment about the boy I loved.

"Well forget it.... Leave then." Harry cried.

"Don't worry I will!" I yelled while I stormed off...

*Present Time*

It was all so stupid to be fighting over such a stupid thing...

I should just be the older, mature twin and just leave it be... Or find a way to make all this better...

I honestly don't like it when Harry and I fight.

It feels like part of me is missing.

Merlin... I'm 18, a soon-to-be mother, a professor, and a wife.

"Alice?" Draco asked, pulling me out of my daydreaming.

"Yes?" I asked.

"You blanked out for a while.. And you missed most of McGonagall's speech." Draco whispered.

"Oh... Sorry... Did I miss anything important?" I asked.

"No, not really.." Draco sighed and ran his hands through his hair.

"What's wrong, Draco?" I asked because I knew something was wrong.

"I'm... Just thinking... We have to tell my parents and your brother about our plus one, right?" he asked, smirking slightly.

"We'll talk when we get to our room." I stated quietly and placed my left hand on his right knee.

I turned my attention back to Minerva and saw Draco smirk in my peripheral vision.

"Off to bed and be ready to learn in the morning!" McGonagall announced.

"First years! Follow the designated prefects to your common room." McGonagall announced before returning to her seat.

There was a large mob of students moving out of the hall while all of us professors stayed in our seats.

"What do we do?" I asked quietly to Draco.

"I don't-"

"They're gone!" Flitwick announced.

Draco and I looked away from each other to look at the other teachers in confusion.

"At the end of the welcoming feast each year we do a toast." Professor Sprout stated.

"Oh." Draco and I responded quietly.

Mr. Filch came into the hall with a few bottles of champagne and some classy looking glasses. He poured the champagne and handed it out to everyone of the professors and I swiftly declined mine.

"To a new and better year!" Minerva grinned.

"Cheers!" we all echoed and took and everyone else drank the champagne.

"Cheers." Draco grinned while snaking his arm around my waist and held me close before taking a sip of his champagne.

That would've been my first glass of champagne, but honestly I was kind of glad I couldn't take any. After about the third glass Draco had he was singing old folk songs and his words we're left slurred. All the other teachers were fine, and they were all laughing at Draco and his drunken state.

"Hey. HeyAlice." Draco slurred.

"Yes, Drake?" I asked.

"Oh, dear Merlin... Please tell me you are not Pansy again. Because... Because she kissed horribly and she was in your body so she looked soo bloody hot." Draco laughed, whole heartily.

"I think you've had enough to drink." I chuckled.

"Yeah... I thinks so too." Draco laughed.

"Alright, I think I'll take you to our room now before you pass out or barf." I said seriously before grabbing his hand and started pulling him out of the hall.

"Good night everybody!!" Draco yelled out.

"Shush, Draco. You'll wake up the whole castle." I whispered harshly.

"Sorry, love." Draco whispered in my ear and I could smell the champagne in his breath.

"Come on, Draco. Let's go; you're drunk." I whispered, begging him to come.

"Fine... Wait wait wait!! Kiss me first." he ordered like a little impatient kid after taking a firm grip on my forearm.

"Draco, please stop; you're hurting me!" I yelped, and my eyes started watering.

"Merlin! I'm sorry Alice. I am sooo-"

"No Draco, I'm gonna drop you off in our room and I'm going to stay with Remember tonight." I whispered, still tearing up.

"But-"

"Be quiet, I'll talk to you tomorrow when you're sober." I cried.

I walked Draco to the dungeon and then into my new classroom to grab a potion to help with the hangover Draco will have tomorrow.

"You wait right here." I ordered pointing to the spot right outside the door.

I ran inside the classroom grabbed the potion and came back out to find Draco sitting on the ground like a child, trying to look at his hair.

"Do I dye my hair this colour?" Draco asked.

"You know, that's a good question. I'll ask you tomorrow." I muttered before pulling Draco to our room and dropping him of with few complaints then walking to the Slytherin common room, saying the password, and walking to the room with the label "Remember Morgan" on it, and knocking on the door.

Author's note:

IF YOU DON'T READ ALL OF IT AT LEAST SKIP TO THE BOTTOM AND READ THE LAST STANZA, PARAGRAPH THING PLEASE!!!

I know I've been doing a lot of these lately.. And I also know that you guys don't usually read these... So if you are, thanks:)

I probably won't post for a week or two... I have a feeling I'll be getting a lot of homework this coming week.

So all my posts this week are making up for not posting next week and possibly the next... Maybe. And plus I think this chapter is possibly one of the longest of this book so far.

I you're still reading this you're amazing and I absolutely love you.

I've gotten three questions so far from you people... Thanks, btw... If you haven't sent a question, please do... You'll make me really happy:)

If I get ten question totalled then I'll embarrass myself by singing a song to stick on YouTube and post it on a chapter of all my books and things... Is that worth two minutes of your time? If not... I'm sorry... :(

-Alison:)<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 13.5K 55
Harry will do anything for the ones he loves. When Draco finally shows the good that Harry knew was hidden underneath, he makes it his new life purpo...
44.7K 2K 24
"It's warmer where you are and safer by your side." Four years after the Battle of Hogwarts, Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter are now happily engaged an...
4.5M 130K 121
[ completed] In their four years of knowing each other, Draco Malfoy and Amora Buckley have never managed to see eye to eye. However, when the pair a...
728K 19K 43
Hermione and Draco had been enemies from the first time they saw each other but something had happened in the years they were, Draco felt something t...