Inazuma Eleven / Go/CS/Galaxy...

By Shirouki

(HIATUS) Hello guys! Thank you for reading this story, since this is my first! I gave you... IE characters... More

I SEE YOU - Endou Mamoru x Reader-
REACHING FOR YOU - Hakuryuu x Reader
MATCHA POCKY - Midorikawa Ryuuji x Reader (PART 1 )
MATCHA POCKY - Midorikawa Ryuuji x Reader (PART 2 / END)
SHE FOLLOWED THE SKY - Matsukaze Tenma x Reader [TEASER]
Lockscreen Tag + A/N
SHE FOLLOWED THE SKY - Matsukaze Tenma x Reader
Tag !!
Bored Journal : Inazuma Eleven Ares
Bored Journal #2 : About Tenma
CHANGE THIS LIE - TSURUGI KYOUSUKE x OC

10 YEARS - Gouenji Shuuya X OC

1.2K 19 22
By Shirouki

This story will be brought to you by Choi Chan soo, Suzuno Fuusuke, Nagumo Haruya!

Suzuno: Oh, we're up?

Nagumo: What the..?! Why do you have to choose us?!

Shirouki: Why am i the one to blame? T^T

Chan soo: O-Okay, let's get to the story. This story is requested by HolyEmpressKira - san..

Shirouki : Oh! In case you all forgot about Chan soo here, he's Fire Dragon's captain during FFI in the original timeline

Chan soo: W-Wait, they forgot about me?

Shirouki: Maybe? For some warning, this story genre will be : Action, Romance, Family. That's why don't be confused if it's not all lovey-dovey.

Nagumo: Also there will be few curses and swearings. You are free to smack this kid's head #points_at_Shirouki

Suzuno: And this story bachelor will be Gouenji Shuuya.

Chansoo: Ah, i wondering if there's anyone who would request for me..

All: #sweatdrop

Suzuno: So please, someone take him or he'll become a pain in the neck

Nagumo : Heck yeah, no kidding.

Shirouki, Chan soo: #sweatdrop

.......

[A/N]

I will explain some stuff so you won't be confused.

I made all this up so please do not kill me ^^;

In this story, there are 2 training place for SEED. The main division is at God Eden and the sub division is at Korea.

But even though the one at Korea is just a sub-division, but the training is much harder than God Eden.

The good thing is, even though the training menu is way harder but they're not one team with fifth sector, in fact they against it secretly.

That's all~

Enjoy dears!

.......

Kira sighed and leaned on the comfortable chair, waiting for the plane to take her and a certain young girl next to her all the way back to Japan. Inazuma town to be exact.

The young girl quietly sat, looked down, and played with her fingers. Even though Kira looked at her several times, or trying to fake a cough just to draw her atention even for a bit, the young girl didn't notice Kira at all.

'Just how did i arrived on this point...?' Kira thought.

[FLASHBACK]

Kira walked into Chan soo's office after being called by him about an hour ago.

"You need me?" she asked.

"Riye.." Chan soo shrugged. He stood in front of her, looking confused how to tell Kira what's inside his head.

"Uh.. You okay?" Kira asked.

"First of all.. just please.. don't flip out.." Chan soo said.

Kira nooded. 'Weird. Chan soo doesn't act like this oftenly.' she thought.

Chan soo cleared his throat. "Riye.. You've worked for us for years. You also helped a lot with Fire Dragons and you have our trust.."

"Chan soo, you're scaring me.." Kira complained.

"You still remembered Sakamoto Yoru?"

Kira's eyes widened. She slowly nooded. How can she forget about the poor girl. She and Chan Soo worked so hard for ensuring her safety in Korea for years.

"As you can see.. She joined SEED subdivison here in Korea without the Holy emperor knowing it. Yesterday, she graduated."

Kira frowned in confusion. "Graduated.. from.. what?"

"Both junior high school and her training with SEED."

The brown haired woman covered her mouth in shock. She found the current reality was hard for her to digest. Not about the school, but about SEED.

"Impossible!! I've worked here for 6 years and always! Always, the kids were kicked out from the training ground because they failed to achieve the target!!" Kira shouted. "We all sure that no one can survive in SEED subdivision."

"Yes, but one.. only one survived Korea's subdivison.." Chan soo said. "It's her. The same girl we took in 3 years ago."

"Nonsense.." Kira mumbled. "The system in here is absolutely WAY harder than God Eden's.. So that Fifth Sector won't gain any extra army. That's our original plan!"

Chan soo sighed. "I know. Unbelieveable, huh?" Chan soo took some papers from his desk. "After disscussing it with the trainers, we all agreed to let Yoru fly back home to Inazuma town."

"Are you crazy?!" Kira shouted. "That girl came to Korea for her safety! Now she's stronger, the Holy Emperor will want her more than anything! We can't risk it!"

"I know that well, Riye. But someone from Inazuma town called me and it looks like there are several people need her help. Turns out that they already formed an anti-fifth sector organization." Chan soo said.

"Ah, i've heard about that. Resistance, right?"

Chan soo nooded. "They said they can use her help with their team training since she already experienced her own training.

"But still.. forcing a teenager like her." Kira sighed. "But again.. she's the first human alive who survived. She will be handy.."

"That will be her role. As for you, Riye." Chan soo said. "You will acompany her back to Japan. She has no relatives around Inazuma and she's not a social type. You two known each other so it will be easier."

"I understand."

"That's the first one. Second, we have a little bit problem about her school." Chan soo said.

"What is it?" Kira asked.

Chan soo gave her the papers he took earlier. Kira read it slowly but after understanding one point, she can't held herself not to suprise.

"YOU PUT HER TO SEIDOUZAN SENIOR HIGH?!" Kira roared.

Chan soo shrugged. "Sadly, it's the only high school that provide an empty seat for her."

"You guys are insane.. Risking her posibility to get caught and now putting her to the school where he's the coach.." she mumbled.

"And also, read the other paper.." Chan soo said.

Kira nooded and read the other paper. Chan soo secretly tried to went out from the room since he wasn't brave enough to face her anger this time. But sadly, he failed. Kira already grabbed her cloth collar.

"You.. just make me.. as one of Fifth's Sector's employee..?" she asked in a devilish aura.

"Hiiiiiiiii!! Y-Yes! Yes! But it's not what it looks like!" Chan soo squirmed to release himself. "We need an intel and they don't know anything about you! So it's a perfect chance!"

"I can't believe you!!" Kira whined. "Fine. For the sake of the girl and other kids, i'll do it."

"I know you will." Chan soo smiled.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

"H-Hey, Yoru.." Kira started.

Yoru glanced at the woman. Her flat expression made everything hard.

"So.. how do you feel? Excited?" Kira asked.

"Terrified."

'Yeah, no kidding.' Kira sweatdropped.

"I thought i was staying at Korea for good.. but turns out they kicked me out as well.. just like at Japan.." Yoru mumbled.

Kira looked at the young girl with a surprised face. She wasn't expecting her to say something like that. Kira patted Yoru's head gently.

"It's not true, Yoru. You came to Korea in order to become stronger, and you did. Right now, some people were hoping for your help.. in order to change the world.. to change soccer.." Kira said.

"Don't you want the other kids to play soccer like it used to be?"

Yoru nooded. "I.. want to play soccer again.. just like old times."

Kira smiled. "Well, you can play soccer as long as you like when we get there. How's that sounds?"

"But, Kira-san.." Yoru said. "Coach Choi said that i'm not allowed to join Seidouzan's soccer club.."

Kira sighed. Yoru was right. "Yeah. It's too risky. But that doesn't mean that you can't play soccer at all."

"You mean i have to play alone in secret?" Yoru asked.

"Well, you're half right." Kira smiled. "Don't worry. We'll win."

++++++

"Whoa, Chan soo did a great job here.." Kira was amazed seeing their new apartement that Chan soo got for them. It was big and comfortable. Surely they can relax in such place

Suddenly Kira's phone rang. She got a new message and it's from unknown sender. She opened the text and turns out that the sender was no other than Kidou Yuuto.

From : -Unknown ID-

Hello, Riye. Welcome home. It's Kidou, i hope you still remember me. I'm on my way to pick both of you up. The other want to see you and her.

Kira smiled. "Well, i do missed them.. They're my classmates anyway.." she mumbled.

"When will i start to learn at my new school?" Yoru asked, after taking her stuffs to her new room.

Kira shrugged. "I don't know, but we'll find out." She smiled. "Looks like we have to visit my friends first."

[SKIP TIME]

"Whoa! Endou! Haruna!" Kira greeted when she saw her friends.

"Hisashiburi, Kira!" Haruna cheered, hugging the living daylight out of Kira.

"10 years and you don't look that different, Riye." Endou joked.

Kira chuckled. "Same goes to you two. As for Kidou.." Kira glanced at Kidou. "You really need help with your glasses."

Kidou sweatdrop. "At least let me wear what i want..."

The three other laughed out while the young teenager just stand there expresionless. Kidou recognized Yoru in a second and walked to her. But the sudden approach didn't please Yoru, so she walked away from Kidou before he can reach her.

"H-Hey, is there anything wrong?" Kidou asked.

Yoru didn't say anything. But her face was indirectly saying, "Stay the hell away from me."

Kira sighed. "She's not comfortable near someone new. But she's a good kid." She patted Yoru's head. "They are my friends from junior high. They'll help you to play soccer again."

Yoru looked at the three adults who were smiling at her, signing that what Kira said was true.

"B-By the way.." Kira suddenly blushed. "W-Where's Gouenji? Is he.. here?"

Endou, Kidou and Haruna looked at each other, confused. "Wait, you.. don't know?" Haruna asked.

"Know what?"

Haruna looked at her brother, asking for a help. "W-Well, uh.. Gouenji.. is learning at Germany now. Medical school." Kidou lied. Endou's jaw dropped and Haruna would faceslap herself in the moment when they heard Kidou's answer.

Kira frowned. "But i thought he hate the idea of becoming a doctor." She said. "Why agree now?"

"A-Ah, that's another mystery!" Endou said. "Y-You know him, right? We just can't guess what's inside his head."

"I guess so?" Kira shrugged.

Haruna chuckled. "10 years and your feelings for him hasn't changed yet. How cute!"

Kira was blushing madly. But Haruna's point was true. She was in love with the ace striker since the first time they properly introduced themselves. Even though the team plus the manager found out the secret, but Gouenji remained clueless.

"I remembered how we used to force you to confess.. but in the end, it always failed." Kidou said, smiling.

"Yeah, but at least i have a lot of fun with you guys.. Even though i'm not a player or a manager.. you guys dragged me everywhere and everytime.. Taking me as your family.." Kira said.

"Of course! You are our friend! Our family!" Haruna chimed, hugging Kira again. "Oh! We chatted too long! Coach Hibiki and the others are waiting inside!"

They walked into the building together. But Endou, Kidou and Haruna gazed at each other with sympathic look.

'There's no way we can tell the truth Kira that Gouenji has become the Holy Emperor..' they thought. 'We can't hurt her feeling.'

As they walked inside, everyone was really waiting for them. They started to put up their plan. Yoru will be helping Raimon for training since she already got through her living hell at Korea. As for Kira, she held the main part. Working as Fifth Sector employee but only as an intel.

But she didn't know that this mission will bring a huge difference for her love story.

[SKIP TIME]

Kira already stayed at Inazuma town for 2 weeks and today will be her first day at Fifth Sector and also Yoru's first day of school.

"Kira-san.. Are you sure about your work?" Yoru asked. Kira surprised for a bit and then she smiled and patted the girl's head. "Don't worry, dear. I'll be fine. You should be careful too. I can't watch you in school so make sure not to make any contact with Ishido Shuuji."

"I will." Yoru nooded. "I'm going now."

Yoru went inside the school building, joining with the other freshman. Kira waved at her and walked away. She took a deep breath since it will be different from there.

When she got into her new work place, luckily her job wasn't too complicated yet pretty much giving her advantage. She's in charge with the database and that means easy information for her to take.

"Since there will be several game ahead, the data must be updated every single time." Someone explained to Kira. "Since the one who worked for this part moved to another place, we've been pretty busy handling 2 works in the same time. We're lucky to have you signing up for this."

Kira just nooded with a flat face. "Well then, i'll leave you for now. If there's anything, i'll be around."

"Yes." She replied while watching the person walk away.

Kira smiled. "This is gonna be easy.." Collecting and organizing data is her stuff anyway.

The day went pretty fast and everything went normal. Kira doesn't have any problem with her job, Yoru was able to manage everything on her school. Even though she still have problem with socializing.

Day by day passed, Kira collected more than enough information for Resistance and it made them easier to build their plan for revolution. Fifth Sector noticed Resistance and questioning their method. But they just didn't notice the brunettte.

Kira stayed on this pattern for 2 month already, and nothing went wrong. In fact, living together with the teenager made her soft. It's like she's her own daughter. But she didn't mind to take her as a daughter though.

One day, weekend. Yoru prefer stayed at home while Kira decided to visit a certain place.

She smiled, seeing that place didn't change much. The Inazuma steel tower. She remembered when she used to have a long friendly chat with the platinum haired boy at the same spot. Every single time she held her feeling deep down because she wasn't brave enough.

The boy used to receive a lot of confesions but none of them were taken, which made Kira didn't want to confess even more. She was afraid.

But now, (she thought) Gouenji wasn't there anymore. She sighed in defeat and stood up from the bench, getting ready to leave. But she didn't move when she heard someone.

"Riye? Are you Riye?"

She hurriedly look at the source of the voice. His feature changed but she recognized the voice anywhere. She stood there looking at a male who weared red jacket and his hair was tied in a low ponytail.

"Yes, I'm Riye Kira." She said. "Do i know you?"

Truthfully, she already known the person. But she wanted to test him a little bit. Is he really the same person in her mind.

"It's me, Gouenji Shuuya. From junior high?" he said.

'It's really him?!' Kira thought. "E-Eeh?! Gouenji! It's been a while!" Kira said, walking to him and giving her hand.

Gouenji smiled and shook her hand. "Yeah, it's been a while."

"But Kidou said that you're at Germany for your study? How come you're here?" Kira asked innocently.

Gouenji sweatdropped. 'What just did i hear?' He cleared his throat. "W-Well, i decided to ditch that off and move back to Inazuma." He lied.

Kira hummed. "I see. I'm glad to meet you here!" she said. Gouenji nooded. "What about you, Riye? I haven't spot you for years."

"Recently i came from Korea. New job here." Kira said. "Ah, that's right! Does that mean you're one of Resistance?" Kira asked.

Gouenji halted for a moment, trying to re-think about what she said. 'She has no idea yet, huh? Better not to ruin this now.'

"Actually, i don't really care about that.." Gouenji said. "I-I mean.. Well.. i'm neutral. I love soccer in my own way." He lied.

'Okay, that's a lame excuse. Can she even believe that?'

"I see! Wow, you're a good man, Gouenji!" Kira smiled.

Gouenji didn't say anything and kept looking into her charming brown eyes. Those eyes are still captivating as ever, he thought. 'Looks like this farce will have to go on a little bit longer.'

"By the way, Riye. Can i have your number?"

[SKIP TIME]

"Their next target will be from this school." Kira pointed at a picture of a school. "When i looked at their game, the team are talented indeed." She mumbled. "They will send one of the SEED in 2 days, so we better be hurry."

"Okay then, i'll send a warning to them." Midorikawa said. "You've helped so much, Riye. This job really suits you."

"I'm doing my best." Kira said.

"Yoru also did a great job helping Raimon with training. Holy Road will be on their grasp." Hiroto said. "We were right asking help from you two."

Kira let out a small gasp. "Oh my, i just remembered i have to pick Yoru up from Raimon."

Midorikawa laughed. "Rather than a guardian, you're more like a mother to her."

"Mother .." she smiled. "I like that actually. I'm the mother and Gouenji will be the father.." she mumbled then she walked away.

Hiroto chuckled. "Seems that her feelings didn't change.."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"WAIT, GOUENJI?!"

[MEANWHILE]

"Yoru-senpai was like BAM! Then she was SWOOSH!!"

Tenma wasn't able to restrain himself for not to babling about the girl's movement at training earlier. Yoru just smiled and kept hearing Tenma's amazement. She became closer with the team along the way.

"We glad that Endou-kantoku introduce you to us!" Shinsuke chimed. "You're a strong one!"

"A-Ah, really..?" she mumbled. "I'm.. glad.."

"But your methods are crazy hard." Kirino sighed. "It's like you're another SEED."

"But i am a former SEED.." Yoru innocently confessed.

"E-Eh?"

Few moment later, Kira came to pick her up. Yoru bid her juniors good bye and walked to Kira.

"How's training, Yoru?"

Yoru smiled. "It went nice. I played soccer with them."

"Eheheh. Told you that you can play soccer here normally." Kira chuckled, then suddenly there's a message notification from Kira's phone.

From : Gouenji

Text : Are you free for tonight? If you do, would you go for a dinner? I'll pick you up.

Kira's cheeks filled with crimson red and she can't stop smiling. Seeing her guardian like that, Yoru can instantly guessed the situation.

"Another date, Kira-san?" Yoru asked.

"Uhm, well.. If you're not comfortable, i can reject it." Kira said. "We can spend the night together."

Yoru shooked her head. "It's okay. I don't mind. besides, it's great for you to have a boyfriend."

"B-Boyfriend?!" Kira yelled in embarasement. "N-No! W-We're just friend, Yoru.." saying that made Kira's mind fell into a faint dissapointment.

Yoru hummed for a while. "I think you two should be going out for real. I mean, he asked you out for 5 times already and you two called each other every night."

Kira covered her red face. But what Yoru said was the real fact. Ever since she met Gouenji and he asked for Kira's number, they got close. Even closer than when they're still at junior high.

"If you're too shy to confess then try to get closer with him. Then maybe he'll confess first." Yoru suggested.

Kira chuckled. She never thought that this girl would say something like that. But the current idea wasn't bad at all. She never imagined that Gouenji would go that far and confess to her. But such reality won't be so bad after all.

[Several moments later]

"Gouenji!" Kira called to Gouenji who was waiting outside her apartement building. "Sorry i was taking too long!"

"It's okay." Gouenji said. "Besides i'm the one who wanted to pick you up this time."

"Ah, in fact i'm so sorry to bother you." Kira shrugged. Gouenji shooked his head, signing that Kira shouldn't be sorry for that. The male softly grabbed Kira's hand and took her to his car.

Along the trip, both of them were busy chatting again. Even though Kira believed that Gouenji was neutral, she didn't tell anything about her working as an intel and she haven't told him that she (fakely) worked for Fifth Sector. But speaking of the devil..

"Yesterday, i saw you at Seidouzan High. With a girl." Gouenji said, out of blue.

Kira paled for a bit but luckily Gouenji didn't notice it. "Y-Yeah, that's Yoru. I was picking her up. She's my child."

Gouenji nearly hitted the brake violently when he heard Kira saying that Yoru is her child.

"W-W-Wait?!! Y-You're married?!" his eyes widened, looking at Kira in a very shocked state. Kira's face turned into a deep red, she shooked her head violently.

"Oh my goodness, of course not!!" she shrieked. "Y-Yoru is just.. uh.. my friend's child! I'm her guardian!"

Gouenji sighed in relief. "I thought i was dating a married woman."

Kira laughed. "Yeah, right. Besides you can see for your self i'm not wearing a- Wait..." she stopped. She gazed at Gouenji for a while.

"What is it?" Gouenji asked.

"D.. D-Da..Dating..?" she stuttered, holding herself not to faint in utter embarasement.

Gouenji looked at Kira, confused. "Well, we are a couple, right?"

"I-I never recalled such thing!" she protested. "W-When did you..?!"

"But, last night i sent you a mail and.." Gouenji said, getting more confused. "H-Hold up, can i see your phone please?"

Kira nooded and gave him her phone. When Gouenji checked Kira's inbox, the said message was not there. It made him confused as ever. But when he checked his phone, the mail was still there.

"H-Here, see?" Gouenji said. "I sent you this message and you gave me your answer."

"Well, the contact name is my name.. but this is not my number, Gouenji."

Gouenji frowned and checked the number. Turns out the number was from someone he knew very well. A red vein faintly popped out from his forehead.

'Why the heck did Yuuka mess up my contact..' he thought. But then it clicked him again. So the real message never got to her, and that means that he was indirectly confessed his feeling.

Kira still sat there, still with a red face. "G-Gouenji..?"

"S-Sorry.. Looks like it was Yuuka's prank.." he shrugged. "W-We're here. Shall we go?"

Kira nooded and tried to forget the previous problem. But she can't. Gouenji's words still stucked in her head.

'I thought i was dating a married girl.'

"J-Just how did this arrived on this point?" she thought. "Come to think of it, i should be happy.. I mean.. he... he just...."

"Riye? Riye, are you there?"

Gouenji's voice took her out from her mind. "Y-Yeah?"

"Are you ready to order?" Gouenji asked.

"A-Ah, of course!" Kira hurriedly took the menu and asked for the first food that came to her eyes.

"Your order will be ready in 20 minutes. Please wait." The waiter bowed and walked away, leaving the two of them in an awkward state.

Luckily Gouenji broke the silence, even though he looked a little bit uncomfortable. "R-Riye.. About earlier..."

"Y-Y-Yeah.." Kira stuttered. "A-Actually, i'm.. kinda surprised.."

"But i didn't lie though.. i mean it." Gouenji's eyes pierced through her. "So what do you say?"

The brunette's face bloomed again. A part of her really wanted to say yes and hugged him tightly, but another part were saying that it's not the right time. A huge inner-war for her.

"To be honest, Gouenji.." she started. "I.. I'm kinda confused."

Gouenji went silence for a moment then he smiled. "Well, who wouldn't? It's a little bit sudden. Even though i didn't mean it to be like that."

"Y-Yeah.." she muttered.

"Just for you to know, you don't have to answer it now. I can wait for you as long you just don't push yourself."

"For sure?"

Gouenji nooded. "We're friends anyway, don't let things like this mess up your thought."

Kira laughed and nooded. She was grateful that Gouenji is still the same person like 10 years ago. At least that what she thought.

"And i do have another thing to ask you." Gouenji said. "I saw you at Fifth Sector building several times. Do you work there?"

Kira was surprised. Again, there's another conflict in her mind. 'He shouldn't know that! But come to think of it, he's neutral and he hasn't know about my true intentions.'

"Ah, yeah. I've been there for the last 2 month." Kira said. "My friend suggest me this job."

Gouenji silently smirked. "That's interesting." He whispered. "I see. Have you met the Holy Emperor?"

Kira shooked her head. "Never saw him. Besides i spent my whole time in my office, taking care of my data."

"What about friend? Have you befriended someone?" Gouenji asked.

"N-No.. I don't really talk with other people."

Gouenji chuckled. "You still are the same. You won't talk to anyone before they're the one who tried to get closer first."

"Yeah right.." Kira rolled her eyes. "But it's kinda hard though.. Fifth Sector is aiming for Yoru.."

"The girl that stayed with you?"

Kira nooded. 'Well, guess there's no harm on telling him this.'

"Is it okay for me to share something with you?" Kira asked. Gouenji nooded in reply, signaling her to start talking.

"3 years ago.. Yoru ran away and moved to Korea. Maybe you don't know this but SEED have 2 division in 2 different places. One atGod Eden, another one at Korea."

'Of course i know about it. I'm the Holy Emperor anyway.' Gouenji thought.

"She trained at Korea and she finished the training there."

Gouenji eyes widened. "But no kid ever survived the training there!" he protested. "Korea division is way more harder!"

"Yeah. But she made it anyway, and now she's here.."

"Is there any chance her name is Sakamoto Yoru?" Gouenji blurted out. 'Come to think of it, i remembered this case..'

"Yes, she.." Kira didn't continue. She frowned instead. "How do you know all about that?" she asked in a questioning tone.

'Whoa! Wrong move..' Gouenji thought. "Umm.. I thought it was just a rumor.. but since you said so, looks like it's not."

"Oh.." Kira sighed in relief. "But Gouenji, i beg of you. keep it as a secret. If the Holy Emperor finds out.. She will never be the same anymore.."

Gouenji frowned. 'I'm so sorry, Riye.. Lying to you like this.. and putting that kid in a big danger..'

"But i'm glad you're here, Gouenji."

"Huh?"

Kira showed a gentle smile. "When i'm with you, my mind become crystal clear. I don't have to think about any problem.. It's really nice to be with you.."

Gouenji didn't say anything and slowly looked away. But he was actually hiding his blush.

'I'm not really like what you think, Riye..'

[SKIP TIME]

Gouenji, or should we say Ishido Shuuji, sat on his throne as usual. He remembered again what happened last time.

'But at least now i know that i have to protect that girl from Senguuji.' He thought.

But just the moment when he thought that he can protect her, one of his underlings came with a very satisfied face.

"S-Sir! I have an important report!" he said.

"What is it?"

"We just get a notification that SEED subdivision in Korea succesfully trained one kid."

'Oh shit..' Gouenji panicked. "I-I don't think i need to hear such news."

"You've already found out first, sir?"

"No.. I think we have enough kids from SEED in God Eden. Not to mention there's only one so it won't be useful."

"B-But sir.."

"Yeah, Ishido. What's with you?"

Gouenji widened his eyes and silently gritted his teeth. He knew that voice. It's no other than Senguuji.

"What's the pain if we accept one more kid?" Senguuji asked. "And for you.." Senguuji looked at the previous employee.

"Who is the lucky girl?" Senguuji asked.

"Y-Yes sir!" he stuttered. "When i checked her identity, it seems that she is the same girl that we targetted few years ago. Sakamoto Yoru."

Right at the moment, Gouenji really wanted to yell every swearings to the men. But there's no point. The big secret was revealed, at least not all of them.

Senguuji grinned. "My my, what a bravery to come back. Her position now?"

"She's enrolling to Seidouzan senior high, sir. She's a first year."

"Closer than i thought. Well then, since i'm busy today.." Senguuji turned his head to Gouenji. "What about having some word with the girl."

Gouenji hide his panic and tried to look as calm as he ever be. "No, thanks. I need to do something else."

But suddenly it clicked him. 'W-Wait! If i agreed, then she'll be safe in my hand! Argh! I'm so stupid!' he thought furiously panicked. But changing his decision again would only make him looked weird.

"Hmph, whatever." Senguuji mumbled and then he walked away.

Gouenji tapped his finger furiously on his throne, thinking about what just happened.

"If Senguuji managed to get his hand on the girl, she will be a victim.. and Riye will be shaken.." He whispered. He stood up and walked down, grabbing his cellphone to call a certain person.

"Yes, Gouenji-san?"

"Toramaru, cancel every appointment for today. I have something to do."

"E-Eh? What is it?"

"I'll explain later. Just cancel everything."

Gouenji went into his car and make his way to Seidouzan high. He checked the time.

'It's still school time. I can get to there on time.' He thought while speeding off like there's no tomorrow.

++++++

"Excuse me." A teacher went inside Yoru's class. "Sakamoto Yoru, someone is here to see you."

Yoru quietly stood from her chair and followed the teacher. But she regret her action when she recognized the male.

"What do you want..?" she snarled.

"It's okay, i'm not doing anything weird." Gouenji said.

"I don't care. Leave." She said coldly.

"Can't do it now. Just hear me out once." Gouenji walked closer to her. "I'm okay if you hate me. But one matter you should think about is a man called Senguuji Daijo."

"Founder of the Fifth Sector.."

"Yes. He found out that you're here, and maybe he'll be here tomorrow." Gouenji explained. "I'm not the one who responsible for 3 years ago, but he is."

Yoru face paled. "I.. I gotta tell Kira-san.."

"No!" Gouenji exclaimed. "For once, you can rely to me. Trust me."

"How can i?" she asked.

"Believe me, i'm way more worried." He muttered. "Tomorrow morning, act normally. Until Riye left, i will pick you up. That's the best thing i can think of. But at least you won't be here when he's aftering you."

Yoru raised her left eyebrow. "You're crazy."

"Yeah, i'm an idiot as well." He said. "But just this once, until the coast is clear. Okay?"

Yoru gazed at the male in front of her. "Fine. Should i tell anyone?"

"No, please don't."

"Yeah, i can relate to that. Since it will broke your chance with Kira-san.."

"H-How..?"

"I already knew that you and Gouenji is the same person. But Kira-san don't. Better to keep quiet than hurt her feeling."

Gouenji nooded. "Thanks. Take care, until for tomorrow."

"Got it.."

Tomorrow came so fast, and just what Gouenji said. Yoru didn't went inside her class, in fact she waited for Gouenji and then went away with him.

"So..." Gouenji started the conversation. "Does Kira.. talks about me?"

"Yes. Also about your sister prank."

"What do you think about it?"

Yoru hummed for a while. "You're an idiot. That's true."

Gouenji sweatdropped. "What makes you say that?"

"You're not a kid. Confessing through text? You can't even blurt the real thing in front of her, what's wrong with you..?" Yoru sighed. "And not to mention it went wrong."

"Didn't plan it like that."

"But still.. None of this would happen if you just tell the truth in the first place. You act like a hormonal teenager with their text message for confessing."

Gouenji sighed. "Wow, i got a lecture from a kid."

Yoru didn't reply for a while. Then she look at Gouenji. "Ask her one more time."

"Huh?"

"From what i heard, Kira-san liked you since junior high. But everytime she tried to confess, it's a fail." Yoru said. "If you confess one more time, i'm sure she'll take your hand."

"H-How come you're so sure?"

Yoru slightly smiled. "She told me so.."

Gouenji was surprised but it made him happy. He kept driving with a single smile.

'She liked me since 10 years ago huh? You are an ultimate idiot, Shuuya..'

After driving for a while, they arrived at Raimon high since Yoru asked him to drove her there.

"I'll meet the other here. You can continue your business." Yoru said.

"Remember not to tell anyone." Gouenji reminded. Yoru nooded. "I'm not an idiot like you."

Gouenji sighed and smirked. "Guess you're right."

Yoru waked inside to find the team were still having their morning practice. Haruna and Endou were surprised to see the girl there at the time.

"Yoru, don't you have your school for today?" Endou asked, which made her pale.

"Uhmm.. I.. well, actually i.."

"Ah ah!" Endou showed his open palm to Yoru's face. "You don't have to say it because i know already."

"Y-You what?!"

Endou smirked. "You've become a true teenager, Yoru!"

".... I beg your pardon?"

"Aww, don't be shy! You just wanna ran from your daily routine for a while right? Don't worry, kid! I've skipped school for several times as well!" Endou said proudly.

Yoru was speechless. "T-That's not.... Uh... but if you don't mind.. i don't wan't to go.. for a week.."

"Sure you can!" Endou flashed his ussual smirk. "You even can stay for the whole month!"

"N-No thanks..."

"Don't worry! We'll tell nothing to Riye! Hahahaha!!"

Yoru and Haruna just sweatdropped seeing Endou's act.

[MEANWHILE AT RESISTANCE SIDE]

"And for the match, i've got an information that there will be another game." Kira showed her data to the giant screen. "This is the team and also the score. It looks like their defense is pretty much strong but i think we can have this under control."

Midorikawa nooded. "We can leave this matter to Kidou."

"Holy road has started, but i think we already got enough help from you, Riye." Hibiki said. "Now we can leave it to the kids, and also Yoru to train them."

"But of course, i'll keep being an intel until this problem is solved." Kira said. "The countdown until the final match is just right in front of us."

"Nothing to worry about." Sakuma cheered. "The kids are doing well. We got this."

Kira smiled. "When everything is over, i guess it'll be okay to answer his feelings.." she mumbled.

"Hoo? Who's feeling?" Hiroto teased which made her blush madly.

"H-Hiroto! D-Don't surprise me like that!" Kira protested. "Be-Beside, i-it's not your business."

"Aah, how cruel!" Hiroto whined in a playful tone. "Come on~ Please? It's not like you'll get a big trouble when you tell us."

Kira slapped her forehead, but judging by the look on everyone's face in the room, they were curious as well.

"Besides, just like coach Hibiki said, you don't have to worry about your role. The kids and the training will do the rest. So please?" Sakuma asked.

Kira sighed. "Fine.. Well, 2 months ago i met Gouenji. We started to hang out together and he confessed.. actually it's a funny one, hahaha.."

But everyone's reaction were different than she expected. Everyone put their horror expression.

"W-What..?" she asked nervously.

"K-Kira.." Midorikawa started. "Y-You do know who is Gouenji, right?"

"Of course. He's Gouenji Shuuya. What's with the question?"

"Not that, i mean about his other role. As the Holy Emperor?"

It striked trough Kira. "W-What are you saying?" she asked, not able to believe it.

"Could it be you don't know at all?" Sakuma asked. "Guess we'll have to tell you.."

"What?! Tell me what?!" Kira started to get impatient.

"Kira.. Gouenji Shuuya is Ishido Shuji. The Holy Emperor!" Sakuma's word slapped her hard.

"You.. You're kidding.." she tried to laugh but the situation was getting more awkward.

"We were surprised at first but it's the truth." Hiroto sighed. "Our friend is our biggest enemy now.."

"B-But Kidou said that he was studying at Germany! Gouenji himself also told me that he just came back!"

"Riye.. I think Gouenji just made a farce out of Kidou's lie.."

Kira was sent to silence immediately. Her mind was loaded with hundreds of questions and words. At first she was restraining herself from bursting into tears of dissapointment. But something clicked her.

"L-Look, Riye. We're sorry not to tell you about this." Midorikawa apologized. "Besides what the hell is he up to anyway.." he scowled. "Playing with you like that.."

"No... God, oh no..." Kira muttered with the lowest volume.

"R-Riye? What is it?"

Kira looked to the other in a fear expression. "You're going to kill me for this.. Oh God.. how can i be so stupid.."

"W-What's wrong?" Hiroto asked.

"I... A week ago, when he confessed to me... We were on a date.. and i told him about Yoru..."

"What?!" Sakuma yelled. "But wait, did you tell him about your job?!"

"N-No! It would be risky so i didn't do anything about it!" Kira answered. "B-But Yoru is.."

"Then..?!" Midorikawa interupted. "Where is she now?!"

"She's at school!" Kira said. "I told him that about a week ago, but nothing happened to her.. But i got a bad feeling now.."

"What are you waiting for?!" Sakuma hurriedly grabbed his car key. "Hurry! We don't have much time!"

[ON THE OTHER SIDE]

After a whole week without school, Yoru was able to come back again since she and Gouenji thought that the coast is clear already. It's not all wrong. She managed to learn normally. But only for a while.

Senguuji didn't know that Gouenji was trying to protect Yoru. He came to the school for a whole week just to find she is absent. But he didn't stop and he came again that day.

For the worst part, he grabbed Gouenji to follow him to the school. The Holy Emperor was pale as he could ever be. He cursed himself for not to hid her that day as well.

"L-Look, Senguuji.. I have something important to do.. I'm not seeing the kid." Gouenji said.

"Oh really?" Senguuji asked. "Since Toramaru said that you were not that busy today."

'Shit..'

"What is it Ishido?" Senguuji stopped and turn around to see him. "You've been avoiding when it related to the girl."

"It's just your imagination.."

"Well then.." Senguuji smirked. "It's not a problem to pay the girl a visit, right?"

Gouenji silenty gulped and didn't reply. Senguuji wasn't waiting for him to reply as well and continued to walk to the teacher office.

"Excuse me, but we wanted to see a student if that's allowed."

"Of course, sir." The teacher replied. "Who would it be, sir?"

"Sakamoto Yoru from class 1-2." Senguuji grinned.

(Suzuno : The shit is getting real! // Nagumo: Hey, don't interfere, dumbass!!)

.........

Sakuma was speeding off and he totally ignoring every light signal. All he cared about is to take Kira to Seidouzan before their worst nightmare became a reality.

"Kira, sorry to ask you this out of the bubble." Sakuma said. "But why did she ran away all the way to Korea?" he asked since it's been on his head for a while. "Normal people would rather move to another city. But this kid must've gone through a true hell, right?"

Kira sighed and nooded. "Aside from Unlimited Shining and Dark Ancient, Fifth Sector has another team. If i'm not mistaken, the team's name is Soleil."

"I've heard of it before." Sakuma said. "That team preffer to use brute force. Few years ago, they banned Soleil. But i never know why."

"Yoru is the reason." Kira said. "3 years ago, Fifth Sector see a bright potential in her. But she refused to join. It triggered Soleil to move.. and it ends with a victim. Her brother died."

"What?!"

"She has no parents and her other relatives are not around. She has no one to protect her."

Sakuma eyes widened. "S-So that's why she's terrified..?"

Kira nooded. "And if they laid a hand on her.. Only the worst will happen..."

Sakuma clicked his tongue in irriation and add more speed. 'Come on.. Hang in there, kid!'

.........

Yoru went to the teacher office after she got the call. She wasn't aware at all. When she got inside, she could see 2 males. But when she recognized the one with pink hair, she really wished she never came to school that time.

"It's been a while, Sakamoto.."

Yoru was getting paler and not even a word can't escape her mouth. She gazed to Gouenji who was as pale as her. He looked like wanted to help but it would bring trouble to him as well.

Unfortunately the teacher office was empty and there were no any classrooms near the office, and looks like that there are no teacher roaming around.

Senguuji slowly walked to the girl and Yoru also started to back away. But behind her is a wall and before she can ran to the door, Senguuji was standing in front of her. Just in a mere second, she was hopeless. She wasn't able to move an inch.

Gouenji who was getting irritated finally pulled Senguuji away. "Oy, stop it! You're making her scared!" he snarled.

"What? I'm just gonna tell her the same offer like 3 years ago."

"... No.."

Both the male turned their head to Yoru.

"I.. I refuse..." she trembled. "I beg... of you.. Leave me.. Leave me alone..."

"Can't do that, kid." Senguuji said. "I always got what i want and i never gave up. Unless you wanted anyone dear to you got hurt again."

"SENGUUJI!!" Gouenji spatted, grabbing his collar forcefully. "You bastard!! Who do you think you are?!!"

"Hmph.. If i leave this matter to you, then you'll never succeed to get this girl." Senguuji said. "Besides, this girl just finished a training that none ever get through before. Worth it, right?"

"But she doesn't deserve to be forced!! Not to mention you have to bring her brother and Soleil again?!!"

Gouenji's emotion were burned to the max and he was gonna give Senguuji a taste of his fist. But his intention was held when the girl screamed at the top of her lungs.

"NOO!! STAY AWAAY!!" she cried. "LEAVE ME ALONE!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

"Yoru!" Gouenji released Senguuji's collar and made his way to Yoru. "Oy, hang in there!"

"AAARGGH!! STAY AWAY!! DON'T TAKE ME AWAY!! HELP ME!!" her shrieking was filled with despair and it added guilt on Gouenji's mind.

"KIRA-SAN!! PLEASE HELP ME!! KIRA-SAN!!"

"N-No, Yoru!" Gouenji held both of her shoulders. "Hey, i'm not going to hurt you.. Please, listen.."

At the same moment, the door was wide open, revealing Kira and Sakuma in a shock state.

Especially Kira who got the wrong idea when she saw Yoru was crying and shrieking while Gouenji holding her shoulder.

"What have you done?!" Kira violently pushed Gouenji and pulled Yoru in a tight hug. "It's okay, Yoru. See? It's me. It's Kira.."

Yoru started to calmed down, even though her breath still in a mess. "Ki..ra..san..." she whispered before fainted.

Sakuma walked to Gouenji and easily planted his fist to Gouenji's side jaw. "You scum!!" he spatted. "I thought you're better than this." He growled, grabbing Gouenji's collar roughly.

"If there's something wrong with her, i'll make sure you and you.." Sakuma looked at Senguuji. ".. are going to regret you were born.."

"Sakuma, please.. let them away.." Kira mumbled.

"R-Riye, please! I can explain!" Gouenji plead, trying to get closer to Kira.

Stream of tears rolled on her cheeks. "DON'T COME CLOSER!" she snarled. "And once.. i thought that i stand a chance for you.."

"K-Kira, i.."

"Looks like i was wrong.." she sobbed. "I'm.. I'm sorry to waste your time, Goue- No.. Ishido Shuuji."

Gouenji eyes widened. He can't do anything when Sakuma carried Yoru and left with Kira. He stood still, silently trembled and regretting every mess that he made.

"This is the first time i saw that side of you, Ishido." Senguuji started to talk. "You're becoming Gouenji again because of that woman."

Gouenji didn't reply even though he was holding the urge to kill the guy behind him.

"Aah, you let the kid away." Senguuji sighed. "Looks like i'll have to use another way."

"Stay away from her, Senguuji." Gouenji snarled. "True that you're the first holy emperor, but now it's on my hand. I AM the Holy Emperor now."

Senguuji and Gouenji looked at each other sharply and finally Gouenji made his move and walked away.

"I refuse to take that girl and that's the final decision. You are not allowed to touch her." He said sternly before leaving Senguuji alone.

Senguuji didn't move. He just clicked his tongue.

"Suit yourself..."

......

Kira heavily sighed and throw herself on the couch.

"I'm such an idiot, Sakuma.." she muttered. "Putting her into such situation.."

"H-Hey, don't push yourself." Sakuma smiled. "She's alright now."

Suddenly the apartement bell rang. Sakuma volunteered himself to open the door. After openning the door, it revealed several people that both of them know well.

"H-Hey, sorry for the sudden visit, Kira.." Haruna said.

Kira smiled. "It's okay.."

"How's the kid?" Endou asked. Kira pointed at her room with her thumb. "She's sleeping."

"No physical injuries.." Sakuma said. "But i'm affraid what's going on inside her head."

Endou sighed. "To think that they would go this far.."

Kira didn't say anything. She was to shocked to believe that thing happened just in a blink of an eye. Kidou walked to her and patted her shoulder.

"I guess.. i owe you a big apologize.. for giving a stupid lie like that." He said. "Looks like i'm the one who responsible.."

Kira pulled of a weak smile. "Hey, don't be.. you guys are just trying to comfort me." She sighed. "10 years and my feelings hasn't changed at all.. How childish, eh?"

"Kira, of course not!" Haruna pulled Kira into a warm hug. "Everyone deserve to rely on someone else by sharing their burden. But he shattered your trust. So don't think low of yourself."

Kira slowly started to cry and Haruna walked her to the sofa and hugged her even tighter. Giving her every comfort that she could.

"There there.." Haruna mumbled. "Let it all out, Kira.."

"*Sniff* I believed in him.. B-But this is how he treat me..??" Kira sobbed. "I loved him for so long.. but this what i got..? So what's the point of his earlier confession?"

Reminded to the previous memory, Kira's sob was getting louder. "Am i.. not worthy.. so he played with my feelings?"

Haruna frowned in sympathy and dissapointment. She kept embracing for Kira as for the other, they just sat there in the room. Trying to understand her broken feelings deeper, even though they pretty much get the idea.

'Just what gotten into you, Gouenji..' Endou thought.

Suddenly, Kira's phone rang. Even though Haruna told her to ignore it for a moment, Kira answered the call anyway. Realizing the person on the phone, she put it on a speaker.

'So Fifth Sector know about her?' Chan Soo voice heard from the phone.

"Looks like so.." Kidou sighed. "But Kira's position is still safe."

'No, it won't be necessary. I've talked to Hibiki-san and he said it's okay if Kira wants to quit now. The condition is pretty much okay.'

"So, what's it gonna be?"

'I have an offer.. It's up to you to take it or not.'

......

It was the end of Holy Road. Everyone cheered for Raimon who won the final match. In the end, Senguuji gave up about his plan and apologized for controlling soccer all along.

Gouenji also able to be with his friend, feeling satisfied that he can protect soccer. But he remembered that he failed to protect a certain teenager. He also remembered about the brunette woman. The woman she loved. The one who got the wrong idea.

"Sakuma.." Gouenji called. "Can i speak with you for a moment?"

Sakuma nodded. "I presume it's about Riye." Which Gouenji replied by a simple nod.

Sakuma let out a heavy sighed. "She's not here anymore. After that time, she moves away with Yoru. She got a new job from her friend."

Gouenji eyes widened. "C-Can you tell me where she is now?" he plead.

"If i know, i'll be glad to tell you." Sakuma said. "I'm really sorry, Gouenji."

Gouenji fell into a deep dissapointment of himself. He cursed himself not to pay a visit to her apartement at the same day because he was afraid Kira might hate him more.

"If i'm not mistaken, she changed her number too.."

Gouenji nodded. "I can't contact her anymore.."

Sakuma sighed again. "Maybe i did got a little carried away that time." He said, remembering the time when he punched Gouenji. "But you deserve it.. You really deserve it, Gouenji."

Gouenji looked away. "In fact, i deserve something worse than that."

"But seriously. Making a fake scene all that time? She liked you Gouenji! She liked you so much, i'm sure she'll accept you even if you confessed that you're the Holy Emperor!"

"Of course she won't!" Gouenji exclaimed. "Why would she..? After making so many trouble to you guys.."

"You become Holy Emperor because you wanted to protect soccer in the first place.. doesn't that mean that you're still Gouenji in the first place?"

Gouenji let out a small gasp. He and Sakuma looked at each other for a while. "If you just be a man for a while and tell the truth in the first place.. it will be easier."

Gouenji eyes widened again. The word that Sakuma said earlier, just like what Yoru said once to him.

"But still.. None of this would happen if you just tell the truth in the first place."

Sakuma patted Gouenji's shoulder and looked him in the eye. "I don't know what's gonna happen between you two.." he mumbled. "But good luck. Okay?"

After that he left Gouenji standing there alone, thinking all over and over again about his feelings.

Even though Kira left him with the memory of being an untrustworthy man, his feelings won't dissapear just like that. His feelings for Kira, his regret, his self-dissapointment. It all mixed together, leaving a bitter taste for his tongue.

'I am an idiot..'

........

A year has passed and now Gouenji stood in front of a blooming cherry tree. The petals gently brushed off his face and leaving a calming scent. After done with Holy Road, he had to take care of Second Stage Children. But everything went well since the others did a great job.

But even though it's his winning as well, his heart still aches as ever. The guilt won't leave him alone and when he's off guard, that heart-breaking memory kept bugging him.

Gouenji sighed when a picture of the girl he loved just flashed through his mind. he walked away, planning to go home when someone stood in front of him, as if that person didn't allow him to leave.

"Yare yare.. Giving up already?"

Gouenji was shocked to see that person. "Y-Yoru?"

Yoru flashed a little smile to the male. "I thought you would go crazy and search for Kira-san when we left. Turns out you just lazing around."

"I'm not.. I... I'm not.." Gouenji whispered. "S-So.. what happened to you two?"

"Well, we moved to another town. She got a new job, i got a new school and also a new mother."

"New mother? Who?"

Yoru shooked her head. "Well, best not to talk about that now. This is not my story, but it's your story with her." She said, pointing her index finger. Gouenji looked to the direction that she pointed to see someone behind him, smiling. The person he was waiting for a long time.

Wasn't able to hold himself anymore, Gouenji ran to the woman, picked her up to the air and hugged her as tight as he could. Both of them laughed heartily, ignoring the over-flowing tears from their eyes. Releasing every scent of longing in their heart.

Gouenji didn't stop muttering 'I'm sorry.' under his breath and kept hugging her deeply. Kira smiled in a loving way and stroked his platinum hair gently.

"Is it me or you that need to be given the second chance?" she asked playfully. "I've heard the real story from Yoru. So you've made her skip school for a week? What a bad father, Gouenji." She smirked.

Gouenji stunned with the word she said. "F-Father?"

"Told you, didn't i?" Yoru came in. "I have a new mother."

Gouenji slowly started to laugh. He was amused with the fact. "I'll take that as the answer for my confession then?" he asked, holding Kira into the air again. "What's wrong with you? Took you a year!" he joked.

Kira laughed. "Yeah, that's right." She said. "10 years and my heart know what it wants, Shuuya."

Gouenji smiled and pull Kira into a warm kiss. Their first kiss to be exact. Took them a while but at least they enjoy each other's warmth. They deserve it after so long waiting for each other. After going through so many complication.

"I love you, Kira.. I really do.."

Kira smiled and nooded. "Love you too, Shuuya." she said before her lips were taken over by Gouenji's.

Yoru just watched them and smiled. Seeing the lovely couple in front of her, or should we say her future parent?

"Take a good care of us, Dad."

-END-

........

-EXTRA-

Yoru rumaged through every wardrobe in the house, looking for a pair of white clothing.

"Dad! Where's your tux?!"

"Ah, it's still at the laundry!"

"And now you just told me..?" Yoru mumbled.

"Sorry, but can you pick it up, please?" he asked. Gouenji looked around to see someone's not there. "Where's your mom?"

"Girl's night out, remember?" Yoru said. "W-Wait, don't you have your own night out with Endou-san and the other?"

Gouenji checked his watch just to realize that he was late of his own appointment. He hurriedly grabbed his jacket and his car key and made his way to the door.

"I'll be home late, you don't have to wait for me, okay?" he said before rushing off.

"Jeez.. Late again.."Yoru chuckled.

"And he's getting married tomorrow anyway..'

......

Shirouki: ARRGHHHH!!! NOOOO!!

Nagumo: Whoa, what's with you?

Shirouki: THIS STORY IS A FAIL!! AND I HAVE NO TIME TO RE-WRITE!!

Fuusuke: so you posted it instead?

Shirouki: YESSSS!!! OH NO!! EVERYONE'S GONNA HATE ME!!

Chan Soo: Hey, calm down! It's not a big problem!

Shirouki: #sniff C-Chan soo?

Chansoo: Your earlier stories are already bad enough so this one is not a big difference.

Shirouki: CAN YOU JUST PRETEND TO BE NICE TO ME?! T^T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 1.8K 20
One shots for inazuma eleven! I accept requests. Plus they'll be character x reader, or x OC basically pretty much as much as I know and can do. (No...
37.9K 457 24
●○●○Requests○●○● 《Closed!!》 to request comment or PM me your character request. ♡description♡ ¤ basically the title says it all, this will be quick o...
144K 3.6K 90
Just a bunch of one-shots about you and your favourite Inazuma boy~❤️ This is my first story so forgive me if it sucks... There is a few boy x boy ch...