Emmett cullen

By goodlucksunflower

Alex Swan, is Bella sister the bad twin. She moves to forks after her mom has had enough with her bad behavio... More

Emmett cullen
Chapter 2-"New friends"
Chapter 3-"wow what a house"
Chapter 4-"sleep over"
Chapter 5-"secrets, and new cars"
Chapter 6-"distant"
Chapter 7-"you told her?!"
Chapter 8-"i wanna be with you forever"
Chapter 9-"hide and seek"
Chapter 10-"Grizzly bear"
Chapter 11-"Bonfire"
Chapter 12-"bonfire part 2"
Chapter 13-"graduation, and relaxing"
Chapter 15-"poker anyone"
Chapter 15-"poker anyone?" part 2
Chapter 16-"Coming home"
Chapter 17-"Im not a little girl anymore!"
Chapter 18-"playing in the dark can be deadly"
Chapter 19-"Transformation.Man all i want is ice for my face"
Chapter 20-"Life changing"
Chapter 22-"loss,always a way to bring someone down"
Chapter 23-"Bella......"
Chapter 24-"Funerals"
Chapter 25-"Pink Dress's,Smiles,and Pills"
Chapter 26-"Just a little time"
Chapter 27-"new"
Chapter 28-"New school,New life"
Chapter 29-"powers and sadness
Chapter 30- Seating arrangements
Chapter 31- Hurtful
Chapter 32-party?
Chapter 33- "there's no going back"
Chapter 34
Chapter 35- Adrenaline rushes
Hey Read Me ! :)
Chapter 37- Trouble...
hey guys!
Hey!!!
Chapter 38 - Number 2
Hey Guys!!!

Chapter 14-"racing is a game, and you always dont win..."

14.1K 218 21
By goodlucksunflower

Hey guys here's another chapter :) i know i know hold the aplause lol :) jk, but enjoy heres the music that plays in the first part 

MY love by sia (its amazing :) )

I smiled as emmett held me close as we walked down the street, I signed leaning into him We were walking around town and it was now almost desert people inside still partying, i smiled as i looked at the pretty water fountain it was beautiful and was shooting out spurts of water that had different colors.

I smiled and walked with emmett over, he turned to me and i saw the look of nervousness in his eyes. I looked at him and smiled and he smiled back i rested my hands on his shoulders and leaned up and kissed him, and he signed kissing me back and bringing me close.

I smiled as romantic music was playing around us from a girl playing on the street, a little ways away. I smiled everythings, everyday for the rest of my life will be filled with moments like this me and him. I pulled away and he smiled at me and pulled out of my embrace, he signed looking like he didnt know what to do.

Me-"emmett whats wrong?", i asked and he signed looking me in the eyes and staring back at me in the eyes.

Emmett-"alex i love you, i love you more than anything.......you cant even count how many years i want to spend with you", he said and i smiled looking at him still confused as what he was getting at."i want to spend and eternity with you forever alex i cant live without you, i would kill myself if something ever happened to you, your my everything", he said and looked at me seriously and pushed my falling hair behind my ear." your the air i breath my own special kind of drug, you make me happier than i have ever been in my whole exsistence, when i said i wanted you forever i meant it", he said and i smiled.

"and this...i hope after this....were still together....he said breathign heavily when he really didnt need to.

Me-"emmett shhh its okay breath and just tell me", i said and he nodded."alex  elizabeth swan i want to be with you forever eternity will you marry me", he said and i looked at him shocked my expression dropping into emotionless. He smield and pulled out a box and i saw a beautiful ring in it, i looked back at him and smiled tears coming to my eyes, i walked up to him and leaned up on my tippy toes and pulled him down and kissed him.

Me-"oh ofcoarse i would", i whispered against his lips and he smiled lifting me up and smiling. I felt my tears drop and he sat me down and smiled down at me, he wipped away my tears and pushed my hair behind my ears.He smiled taking the ring out of the box he got to one knee. He lifted my hand and put it on,  i smiled at him and laughed.

he did to and laughed and picked me up and i wrapped my arms around his neck and he held me around the waist, i was glad i wore jeans tonight. I smiled as he carried me all the way back to the hotel i smiled putting my head on his shoulder and relaxing a perminant smile on my face. We enetered the hotel sweet and i put my head in the crook of his neck pretending to be asleep.

ALice-"ahhh!!.......", she said but imeadiatley stopped as emmett shhhhed her."did you do it?', she said in a whisper and he nodded. i felt someone lift my hand and a small squeak,  and soon the persons hand left mine.

Jasper-"alice calm down before you wake her", he said and i could since the hummor in his voice hinting at me i rolled my eyes and thought of a heavily sleep on my mind and body."oh ya by the way the rest of us were going to go out for some more fun, come with us i promise we'll be back before she wakes up", he said  and i smiled on the inside my plan working its way out easier.

Emmett-"alrite well im gonna go lay her down and be right out after i lay here down", he said and i heard murmurs of okays and ya's.

I felt soft silky sheets and then more layed ontop of me and warmth engulfing me, i felt a kiss on  my forehead.

Emmett-"i love ou my soon to be wife, ill see you when you wake", he whispered and kissed my forehead once more then i heard him leave.

I smiled looking at my phone waiting for a 30 minutes after they left then got up and grabbed my heels emmett took of slipped  and zipped up my boots, i signed slipping off my ring  and setting it under the pillow. i slipped on my jacket and jetted out, i hauled a taxi and told him the adress three blocks away from the race were andy was meeting me. 

I smield as he was leaning against the car with ryder and sady, she smiled and ran tome. I msiled and embraced her into a hug. and i let go and she did too, going back to ryder and he hugged her to him.

Ryder-"ready to race or did you lose all your skill when in that little shitty town?", he said raising his eye brows and passed the cigerette to andy who laughed silently and took it and blew out some smoke.

Me-"hhhhmmm ryder i could still beat you, my skills are still intact and will always be better than you", i said and sady laughed.

Andy-"alrite, alrite alex lets go", he said and passed the cig back to ryder and he got up and pulled sady with him to his car, and i got in with andy.

I signed as i sat in the drivers seat, the race had started and i was already going at a speed of 230, i was currently in  first place and signed blocking the cocky bastered from blocking me. I turned to the control pannel and flicked the switch and i then went to my steering wheel and pressed the button, and i blasted forward.

I was so close i smiled feeling that familiar feeling in my stomach, i loved this feeling when i felt in synic with the car. The vibrations making me feel totally relaxed and it came close to the feeling emmett gave me everytime he touched me. 

i smiled looking tin my rearview mirror and signed as i saw him again, but as i looked back he charged forward and my back end was hit and i flew forward the tipped over making my car look like a rolling ball, i shut my eyes as the glass started breaking on impact around me, i signed and shut down letting all things around me become silent . My hands left the steering wheel and i wrapped them around my head waiting to stop.  I stoped and i felt it rocking, i opened my eyes and signed upside down, i was out of the racing place and i looked forward to see andy, sady,and ryder running to me. 

I groaned and coughed  my ribs hurting  extremely bad, andy got on his knees andf came under, he tryed unbuckling me and slowly helped me down. I groaned and layed there on the ceiling which was now my floor.

I couched and looekd at andy and he signed running a hand threw his black hair, i signed as i heard the sirens. he did to and signed trying to pull me out but i groaned and pushed him away.

Me-"go now get the money and go", i said  breathing out my response he looked at me sadley."now go!!", i screamed and he signed getting up, i looked and saw sady crying but ryder grabbed her arm and they took of running. 

I signed inching my worm crawl out of the ruiend car, i signed laying against the ground, i heard them extremely close, i raised up trying to get up, but as i did i heard doors slam and a click of them getting the gun ready rto fire.

Guy-"dont move do you hear me, your under  arrest for ilegal drift", i signed those words sound so familar. "rasie your hands up were i can see them", i said and i signed on my knees and raised them. Its official tonight is a crappy night.

You know that feeling were you dont know who to call or what to do, well this is how i feel as i sit in the ugly cold cell.I sat back leaned against the bench give a look that nobody wanted to mess with me. Not only was i pissed my ribs were officially cracked and all they di was squat nothing, they just put band aids on my cuts.

Guy-"alrite girl your one phone call", he said and i got up and walked past all the other girls, and out walking to the phone.

I signed only know one person to call that wouldnt freak, i dialed the number and signed as i heard the ringing.

Call:

Person-"hello?".

Me-"i need help, dont tell emmett or let edward into your mind, just make and excuse and get up and go outside", i whispered into the phone and they grunted and i heard their excuse his self then i heard him speak back.

Person-"where are you i thought you were asleep whats wrong?", he said and i signed.

Me-"im at the police station please dont tell emmett, i beg you just come get me out", i said and they signed."ill explain everything to you i promise just dont tell anyone", i said signing holding my head.

Person-"alrite jsut calm down ill be right there", they said and i signed and the phone hung up.

I signed setting the phone on the hook, i walked back into the cell and leaned against the wall by myself when a girl came up to me.

Me-"what", i said venom dripping from my voice, she glared.

Girl-'i want that jacket give it to me", she damanded and i laughed.

Me-"look i dont have time for this, so take your trash ass and walk away", i said and looked off wishing they would her up. She stood there her bright colors blinding me and she held her hand out."look you ugly bag of skittles if you dont get out of my face ill break yours", i said and she glared and other girls around us snickered and laughed she gasped and i crossed my arms.

Girl-'give it to me now bitch!", she screamed and i looked at her and smirked.

ME-'bitch if you want this jacket your gonna have to take it yourself", i said and she growled and went to hit me but i grabbed her hand and punched her. Before i knew it she was on the ground and i was repeatedly hittting her face.

Guy-"break it up ladies", he said roughly pulling me off her and pushing me out of the cell and down the hal to a cell by myslef.

I was finally let out and i was so glad, i ran to them and smield hugging them.

Me-'thank you so much", i said and pulled back and they smiled.

Person-"its alrite darlin, your gonna be my sister its what family does", he says and lets go and stepped back and looked a tme smiling."so i heard you got into a fight...and won...", he said raising his eyes and i looked down laughing."now i think tell emmett that first part will get him turned on enough to forget about whatever you illegally drifting...", he said and i signed.

Me-"please no....ill tell him....maybe in the next eternity", i said  quietly and he laughed at the comment and  suggestion, he lead me out to the car and the front opened as i saw alice, i looked at him and he looked at me sheepishly. I growled and hit him.

Jasper-"hey she's my wife i cant ever keep things from her", he said rasing his hands in defense, alice stood there with her arms crossed and a look of a mother who was angery at her child.

Me-"ugh!!!", i said wanting to squeeze his head.

Alice-"he's right cause if he would have lied to me, trust me he wouldnt want to see what would happen she said her hands resting on her hips."now you in the back seat and tell us everything", she said and i signed obeying and we got in and jasper started up the car.

Hey guys comment :) please  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 8.8K 12
Alex was the first human love of Edward Anthony Mason Cullen. He left her to "protect" her but He didn't come back. Instead he and his family moved...
188K 3.2K 32
Hi, my name is Alex Swan. My twin sister Bella and I are moving to Forks to live with our Dad. This is the story of how our lives changed when we mov...
44K 1.1K 15
Brielle Andrea Swan, the twin sister of Isabella Swan, go to move in with her dad with said sister. On their first day at Forks Highschool they're bo...
160K 3.9K 19
Bella Swan wasn't the only one to move to Forks. Jade, Bella's twin sister, goes with her. Will both fall in love with a Cullen, or just Bella? Read...