Percabeth Pregnancy

Per CampFangirls

When Annabeth finds out that she is pregnant she doesn't know what to do and she is afraid that Percy leaves... Més

Chapter 1 Finding out
Chapter 2 Telling Chiron
Chapter 3 Telling our friends
Chapter 4 Visiting New York
Chapter 5 Surprising our Mortal Parents
Chapter 6 A Christmas present
Chapter 7 A date
Chapter 8 Telling Camp
Chapter 9 A surprise!
Chapter 11 Wedding Party
Chapter 12 After party
Chapter 13 Percy has to leave
Chapter 14 Fighting with my half brother
Chapter 15 Returning home
Chapter 16 Knowing the gender
Chapter 17 Proposal
Chapter 18 4th of July
Chapter 19 Annabeth's birthday
Chapter 20 Hanging out with the girls
Chapter 21 Labour
Chapter 22 Epilogue
10K views!

Chapter 10 Wedding ceremony!

9.5K 77 182
Per CampFangirls

*Warning long chapter*

Percy's POV

The big day finally arrived!!! The ceremony was going to be held at 6:30 in the evening. Me and the boys were getting ready in the Big house.

Tyson:*hugging Percy* Yay!! You are getting married. And I am going to be an uncle.

Percy: Yes big guy! From now on I am going to be a married man.

Frank: How are you feeling?

Percy: Really nervous but excited as well.

*Poseidon enters the room*

Poseidon: Are you ok son?

Percy: Just a little nervous but other than that I am okay!

Poseidon: To calm your nerves down you should take deep breaths try it!

Percy: *breathing in breathing out*

Poseidon: How do you feel now?

Percy: A bit better.

Poseidon: I should go now because it is nearly time for the ceremony see you later!
*Sally comes in*

Percy: Hey mum where's Paul?

Sally: He's at the ceremony waiting for me. Are you alright?

Percy: A minute ago dad was here and he asked me the same question! A bit nervous but calmer than before.

Sally: Wow what a coincidence! Ok Percy don't be nervous everything is going to go well! The wedding venue is looking great and nice tuxedos by the way!

Percy: Thanks!

Jason: Bro I think we should go because we don't wanna be late on your wedding day!

Percy: Yeah you're right! By the way you look fantastic mum!

Sally's dress:

Sally: Thanks!

When we arrived near the lake it was beautiful! The colours matched really well and the sea next to it made me feel better. All the campers were there (even Drew and Clarisse) waiting for the ceremony to start.

I saw Apollo and Artemis as well and Apollo gave me a thumbs up! My dad was in front row next to my mum and my mum was next to Paul. (I hope Paul and my dad don't fight)

On the other front row there was Athena and an empty seat which was Annabeth's dad place but he was going to walk with Annabeth next to me at the beginning of the ceremony. Chiron was next to me holding the rings.

The rings:

Suddenly the music started signalling that Annabeth was coming.

Annabeth POV:

OMG! I am getting married at last! Me and the girls were getting ready at my house. The Aphrodite cabin have done my nails, make up and hair. I loved the shoes I was wearing even though they were heels I felt comfortable walking in them.
Shoes:

Hair:

Nails:

They are really good at doing that!

Annabeth: What if an attack happens and ruins everything!

Rachel: Come on Annabeth everything is going to go fine. Besides there will be 4 Gods present.

Annabeth: I hope so.

*Athena enters the room*

Athena: How are you feeling Annabeth? The bump has grown from the last time I saw it.

Annabeth: A bit nervous.

Athena: Calm down everything is going to be alright. If you worry too much it will affect the baby. You have a beautiful dress it brings out the colour of your eyes. *hugs her* Can't believe you are getting married!

Annabeth: Thanks mum. You look amazing in that dress.

Athena's dress:

Athena: Thank you darling. This house is amazing.

Annabeth: Percy told the Hephaestus cabin to build it for me and he gave it to me as a Christmas present.

Athena: At least he has done something acceptable and if you are happy I am happy as well. Anyways I have to go because people have started to come bye Annabeth.

Annabeth: Bye mum. Wow! Wasn't expecting a hug but to tell you the truth it made me feel better.

Suddenly my dad came in signalling that the ceremony was starting. When we arrived I linked arms with my dad. The bridesmaids started walking down the aisle and then it was our turn. As I was walking the aisle I saw Percy shedding a tear. When we arrived my father kissed my forehead and shaked hands with Percy.

Percy: You look beautiful!

Annabeth: You too! *starts holding hands with Percy*

Chiron: Today we are gathered here to make these two beloved persons into one. If anyone objects talk now or forever hold your peace.
*no one objected*

Chiron: Ok we can continue. Annabeth Chase and Percy Jackson are here to be united as one. Annabeth you can say your vow.

Annabeth: Percy, I love you with all my heart. You complete me. You never forgot about me and lied to me. You fell into Tartarus with me. You are the love of my life and I can never be happier! You always make me look at the positive things in life and when I am with you I feel safe and no one can hurt me. You never betrayed me and when I felt sad you always comforted me and  listened to me. You are my one and only true love and I promise that I will always be loyal to you and never ever lie to you. I love you Percy Jackson.

*By now some of the campers were crying*

Chiron: *dries out a tear* Thank you Annabeth, Percy it is your turn to say the vow.

Percy: You actually made me cry. *inhales deeply* Annabeth I love you till the moon and back and you are my sunshine and moonlight. From the day that we met my love for you always grew. You are something permanent that I will always love. I love the way you smile and your eyes mesmorize me. I am happy that you came into my life and when I am sad I just have to remember about our memories we have and I will be happy again! You make me think about life in a positive way. Without you in my life I wouldn't be happy. And now we have a little one on the way *everyone awws* I promise you that I will respect your descions you make. I will always protect you and our little one. I love you Annabeth Chase.

*By now everyone was crying. Annabeth was crying and Percy wipes her tears away*

Chiron: Percy Jackson do you take Annabeth Chase to be your lawfully wedded wife?

Percy: *While putting ring on Annabeth's finger* I do!

Chiron: And do you Annabeth Chase take Percy Jackson as your lawfully wedded husband?

Annabeth: *While putting ring on Percy's finger* I do!

Chiron: You may kiss the bride.

Percy: At last I can kiss you!

*They kissed a passionate kiss. After they kissed everyone clapped. After the ceremony they went to take some photos*

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

36.7K 736 17
« 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘦 ? » Two demigods happen to find themselves at very chaotic times. A daughter of Apollo and a so...
309 14 12
Adelaide Williows, didn't expect, to fall in love and definitely not with the son of poseidon. She's been waiting for the one in the prophecy, the on...
50.2K 938 45
I'm not very good at descriptions, so I'm sorry. This is a story about Nico Di Angelo and Will Solace. I noticed that I don't see a lot of Nico being...
32.4K 627 32
🏁HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY🏁 🚩TW: Blood, rape, swear words, suicidal thoughts, self harm, panic attacks, needles, death, natural disasters, slight...