Girl Meets Gay

By pineapple_muffins

In the third season of GMW, we are guessing Lucas is going to have to make the decision of Riley or Maya. But... More

Girl Meets Decisions

Girl Meets Questions

276 10 7
By pineapple_muffins

1 year ago...
"I really don't know what to do Farkle. I like Lucas more than a friend but what if he doesn't want to be more? What if I'm eternally FRIEND ZONED?!" Riley ranted to her best friend.
Yeah he is kinda cute. WAIT. What am I saying? We're both guys. I mean, he's also sweet and caring and treats Maya and Riley like the princesses they are... WAIT. Still what am I saying. I sound like Riley. But Riley likes Lucas. Like like likes him. Wait...
"Could I be... gay?" He whispered.
"What?" Riley asked. Oh no.
"NOTHING! I was just saying you'll probably be fine with Lucas." Great save Einstein.
But am I gay? I've always felt more towards Lucas than just friendship. Not brother-love either... More like... In love.
No. I'm not in love with Lucas. I'm not gay. I'm straight. I love Smackle. Right?
Was that the truth? Farkle didn't know. He hid this secret and never told a soul.
Until a year later when three words, spoken by one boy, opened his heart and his mouth to share his secret.
"I choose Farkle."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
138K 4.9K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
619K 31.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.