Forever? (A Leighade Fanfic)

By Kill_Our_Demons

"No one Knows how I feel, and as I go on everyday I feel like no one ever Will....Until That all changed and... More

Chapter 1: Mix Of Emotions
Chapter 2: Things are Changing
Chapter 3: Jade?
Chapter 4: It Begins And Ends
Chapter 5: Picking Up The Pieces
Chapter 6: The Rock
Chapter 7: The Kiss
Chapter 8: Oh No
Chapter 9: Let's do it
Chapter 10: Confession
Chapter 11: Gossip
Chapter 12: A Day Off
Chapter 13: A Night Full Of Pleasure (and Surprises)
Chapter 14: Last Day

These Feelings

2K 40 4
By Kill_Our_Demons

(Leigh Anne's POV)
Life is great ya know? I mean..I'm in a famous girl group, I have beautiful amazing fans and I'm doing it all with my 3 bestest friends in the world (is bestest a word?) Hm..Anyways its all good..except these feelings, they haunt me, they never leave, and I wonder where they came from, and I wonder if she would ever know..if you guys are wondering the 'she' I'm referring to is Jade Amelia Thirlwall, I..I don't know why but lately whenever I'm near her I just get nervous, like sweating palms, and trying not to embarrass the shit outta my self nervous, but why? Why Now? I mean I've known the girl for at least 4 or 5 years, And now I get like this...I'm not gay..but I on the other hand I might be gay for her (If that makes sense) hush conscious! Anyways I just feel like I'm getting drowned in how I feel I want her to be my life guard (So corny) I swear you are no help (you love me cause I'm you so HA!) Ignoring my deeper inner thoughts you must be wondering well why am I telling you this? Well is this is my love story and no it ain't no Cinderella sugar coated predictable mess, Its my raw feelings and what I went through don't worry it ain't a dark story so lighten up, I'll tell you how it goes but you'll have to be patient, enjoy the Ride. ;)

Yo! Sorry this is short but its an intro to my new story hope you guys liked it! See ya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 2.6K 134
she left me without a care and it hurt like hell. but despite the useless tears and arguments another person wanted to change that
142K 6.5K 27
"I-I'm sorry, but I have no where to go, and I'm very cold. The lights in your house are the only ones on around here, so I assumed you were awake. C...
8.7K 420 37
Leigh-Anne Pinnock has a wild imagination that often gets her in trouble with her mum. She feels lonely most of the time until she meets a cute girl...
87.6K 1.9K 19
Jesy Nelson is insecure. She doesn't like her body and the pressure of being in a successful girl band makes life uneasy. The one person she can feel...