Beowulf (BoyxBoy, Werewolf)(B...

By Anissa_Eylene555

[COMPLETE] Beowulf is a 17-year-old who just wants to be a Boxer. He doesn't do relationships anymore, and he... More

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
BOOK 1
AUTHOR'S NOTE!! Please Read! :D
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (Real chapter)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 FINALE
Sneak Peek at Sebastian
THANK YOU!!
My Bad
Sebastian Is UP!!

Chapter 30

27.5K 1.4K 86
By Anissa_Eylene555

**A/N: I thought the picture was cute. :D**

**Beowulf**

English Literature seemed to drag on forever as I stared at the clock and counted down the minutes for lunch. I thought about what happened between Niles and me and decided that Niles had his reasons to keep his alone time to himself. It doesn't matter that I somehow just figured he was sexually active. I was just worried and I shouldn't have blown up on him like I did.

"Make sure to read the chapter tonight and take some notes on it." Mrs. Hepburn says as I count the twenty seconds left until the bell. I have already packed up and have my books ready in my arms.

I need to apologize to Niles as soon as possible. Niles and I have never been mad at each other this long. Usually we would find each other between break and work things out, but I couldn't find Niles anywhere during breaks.

I jump from my seat two seconds before the bell rings. Mrs. Hepburn glares at me as I run out the door and to my locker. People jump out of the way as I literally run past them to my locker. I don't even say hello back to the kid whose locker is two away from mine as I shove everything in mine.

I don't wait for Newbie to show up at my locker as I run to the cafeteria. Only a few people are in lines in the cafeteria as I look around for Niles but don't see him. Where the hell is he?

"Okay," I say to myself. "Calm down, Wulf,"

The bell has just rung, so he's probably just putting his stuff away in his locker right now. I slow down to a walk and plop down at our usual table. I watch the doors and scan every single person who walks into the cafeteria.

By the time Newbie and his friend Aviya walk in I know something is wrong. Newbie must have been waiting at my locker since he came in so late. He smiles when he sees me and makes his way to our table.

"Hey, I waited for you but you never came to your locker," He chuckles as he sits down next to me. Aviya sitting across from us both, right next to where Niles would be.

"Yeah, I was one of the first people in here," I reply as I continue to watch the doors.

"Did he not show yet?" He asks me.

I shake my head before sighing and looking at him. "No, and he never skips lunch, never," I put emphasis on the word 'never'. "Niles would do anything for food."

"Maybe he's running late," Newbie offers.

I shake my head no. "Not this late, even if a teacher held him after."

"Maybe he went home," Aviya chips in.

I turn my attention to Aviya. "Why would he go home?" My eyes widen before I look at Newbie again. "Did I piss him off that bad?"

Newbie shrugs his shoulders. "Maybe he just needed to cool off,"

"Fuck," I hiss as I fish out my phone from my pocket. "I'm just gonna text him to make sure he's okay."

I find Niles name in my recent contacts and shoot him a quick text asking where he is and that I want to apologize. Hopefully he'll text me back or show up. It's lame to send an apology over text, that's something that should be done in person. Just like a breakup should be done in person, not by some fucked up breakup text.

"If I had my baby I could swing by his place after training, but no, my mom thought that would be the perfect thing to take away from me. Why couldn't she take my phone or T.V away instead?" I grumble.

"I thought you don't watch T.V?" Newbie asks.

"I don't, but she doesn't know that," I say before I notice he still hasn't gotten any food. "Aren't you going to get some lunch?"

"If you're not eating I don't want to either," He says.

"What? Why not?" I ask confused.

"Because I don't want to. If you're going to go hungry I will too."

"That doesn't make any sense, Newbie," I say still confused. "Just go get some lunch before the bell rings,"

Newbie shakes his head. "Nope, not unless you do too,"

"Holy shit, Newbie, just go get some lunch already,"

Newbie smiles and shakes his head. "Nope,"

"Yes,"

"No,"

"Yes,"

"No can do,"

"Ugh, Ridge" I say exasperated.

"Why don't you just kiss and make up already?" Aviya asks. My head snaps to her as I give her a confused look.

"What?" I ask. Does Aviya know about Newbie and me? What is even going on between Newbie and me? If Aviya figured it out who else knows? Does Niles know? Is this why Niles isn't here? Does he hate me now? Oh god! 

"Why don't you two just kiss already?" Aviya repeats. "It's obvious you like him back."

"What?" My voice cracks. "You knew he liked me?"

"Beowulf, I told her the first day I met her," Newbie informs. "It was the only way to get her to believe me about not using her for the Chemistry homework."

I stare wide-eyed at Newbie and Aviya. Aviya knew before me? Aviya knew the very first day that he liked me? And she's fine with it? Wait, he liked me from the first day of school?

"And your fine with that?" I ask quietly.

"About you two liking each other?" She asks. "Why not? It's not my place to judge you. Besides, as long as you're both happy I'll be happy. I like when my friends are happy. Or, at least if I had friends I'd be happy if they were happy,"

"Hey, I'm your friend. We've already been through this Aviya," Newbie scolds.

"So you wouldn't mind if Newbie and I like, you know, became something?" I practically whisper.

Aviya smiles while Newbie's eyes widen as he stares at me. Does Newbie not want to become something more? What are we now anyway? All we do is make out. Are we make out buddies?

"Are you kidding me? I'd be totally psyched if you two got together!" She practically hollers. "I mean, what would everyone think when the schools great Beowulf Miller turned gay? And the schools new "hottie" too! The both of you together would be such a shock and totally worth it to watch how everyone reacts." She says excitedly.

"Wow, I never knew you had that much thought about it," Newbie laughs.

"Yeah," Aviya nods her head. "And then if you two got together and came out, and people realize that you're my friends, then maybe they would leave me alone,"

"What if people pick on you even more once they find out were a couple?" I ask.

"Then I'll kick them in their nonexistent balls," She says with a smile.

I cover my own balls with the mental images of Aviya kicking people in the balls. Would she really do that? I honestly can't see Aviya kicking anyone in the balls, let alone leave the library. The only time I see her is at lunch now and Chemistry. People talk about her tutoring in the library though and how she practically lives in there.

"So you'd go out with me then?" Newbie asks me.

I chew my bottom lip. "Maybe if you asked me properly." Where did this sudden courage come from?

Newbie smiles like the Cheshire cat. "How about I take you on a date tonight then?"

"Ooh, I have training tonight,"

"How about afterwards?"

"I don't know. I did just get in trouble last night and ditched going home. I'm sure my mom is pretty pissed still. But you can still try to get me out of the house," I say with a smile.

"I will," Newbie says. "I'll talk to Kaylene while you're at training, and then I'll pick you up,"

"Okay," I laugh.

"It's a date then," Aviya says happily.

________________________555________________________

Author's Blurb

6/16/16

Next chapter, the date! Guys I'm so excited!! Already chapter 30 and were just now going on the date!! HAHA, I'm actually quite proud of myself for getting this far in without much intimacy happening. But don't worry, after the next chapter's date things will progress much faster.

I had a few specific events that I wanted to happen in this book though since there will not be a second with Beowulf and Ridge, but we're already on chapter 30 so I may have to pick the next events more carefully. Otherwise this book may end up close to 50 chapters. I don't know, do you want 50+ chapters or not? Do you enjoy this book enough to have 50+ chapters? I guess we will just have to see what I write in the end. :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

966K 33.9K 47
[COMPLETE] It has been five years since Jonah Forrester's Alpha, Abram, found his mate. For sixteen years Jonah has been waiting for his mate to show...
53K 1.9K 43
In the world of supernatural, anything is possible. However, some things are written in stone by the Moon Goddess herself. In the Werewolf Kingdom...
79.8K 5.4K 48
After finally finding the reincarnation of the love of her life, Son Eon Jin needs to earn her freedom from being Fate's servant so they can be toget...
5.3K 282 25
Supernatural based. Imagine, being a female hybrid. One of the most important and powerful, not to mention beautiful, only you don't know it. You don...