2012

By BabeLoRegui

Keauren/Camren/5H fanfiction. (You'll see what I mean) Lauren, Dinah, Camila, Normani, and Ally were all ordi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Buy and Stream 7/27
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (Final)
Sequel

Chapter 20

7.1K 238 180
By BabeLoRegui

Camila's POV

"Shh, they're waking up," I heard someone whisper while I was stirring awake. I opened my eyes to see Dinah and Normani with their phones out and pointed at me.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I asked groggy.

"Oh, nothing," Dinah giggled, looking at her phone.

"What do you mean?" I questioned but then noticed something was holding me around my waist. I looked behind me and there she was. Lauren. We must have fallen asleep together on the couch last night. Wait, we were more than just sleeping together, we were spooning. I sighed in contentment at the memory of her holding me close to her chest and me drifting off in her arms and now she was still right next and close to me sleeping adorably.

"Take a look for yourself," Dinah smirked, showing me her phone screen. She took a picture of Lauren and I asleep on the couch cuddled up together. It was a cute picture not gonna lie but wait...

"Dinah, did you post this?" I asked her suddenly worried.

"No, but I can if you want me to," she lightly laughed.

"No, please don't! That would be so weird," I whisper yelled, getting up from the couch.

"Damn, Lauren's a heavy sleeper," Normani said, looking at the sleeping puppy. She looked so cute and peaceful just there laying on the couch.

"Because you don't want to be exposed?" Dinah devilishly grinned, teasing me. I gave her a glare.

"What do you mean exposed?" Normani wondered.

"Nothing. Dinah, please," I gave her a look to shut the hell up and she rolled her eyes.

"Alright, alright, who wants breakfast? It's on me," the Poly announced.

"What are we going out?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, we'll just have Ally or Lauren drive us to like IHOP or something," she said.

The three of us looked at Ally who was also still sound asleep on the other couch as well as Lauren. "After we wake those two up," Dinah ducked her head.

"Don't worry, I got Laur," Normani walked back over to Lauren.

"No, I got Laur!" Dinah beat her to it and snatched the covers off. "Wake up, Lauser!" she shouted loudly to wake the older girl up. Well, actually scare the other girl up.

Lauren jolted awake with a shocked face. "Dammit, Dinah! Trying to give me a damn heart attack?" she quickly sat up.

"Nice boxers, Ralphy," Dinah laughed at Lauren who was in her pink boxers but boy I wasn't complaining. I never complained seeing Lauren's "Little Lauren" print. There goes myself blushing. "Did you take off your pants?" Dinah laughed some more.

"Uh, yeah," Lauren blushed too. "It's what I sleep in anyway," she got up from the couch, covering her front before grabbing her bag to get changed. Dinah gave me discreet look in which I looked back at her. I knew what she meant.

After the girls and I all freshened up and changed, we then piled into Ally's car to drive to IHOP. It wasn't a fairly quiet ride as Normani and Dinah were blasting Beyoncé but Lauren and I didn't really talk in the backseat which was kind of weird. We usually did talk a lot...maybe she was still tired. And what happened last night was definitely something. I mean, we were cuddled up so close together. I was in her lap and fell asleep on her. And best of all, she allowed it and slept with me. How could that not be something? Especially if she slept with her pants off, I mean, damn. I felt so cozy and warm next to her, she was the perfect spooning buddy.

"Shit, our views are going through the roof," Lauren stated as we were all sat at the table in the restaurant. I was eating banana pancakes while the others had eggs, toast, and waffles.

"How many views?" I finally broke the silence between us two. I mean, we were both sat right next to each other but we still were pretty quiet.

"Skyscraper is almost at 1 million views and Impossible passed 2 million," she answered.

"Woww, we must be doing something right," Dinah smirked.

"I think we should get a manager," Lauren claimed.

"Manager?" I widened my eyes.

"Yeah, think about it. We're getting bigger and after we perform on The X Factor, hopefully we can get that record deal, but we also need someone to manage us. I mean, we can't still have our moms do and pay for everything," she shrugged. That is a true point. We were getting bigger by the minute so we needed someone to help promote and book us for future events.

"Okay, so how do we do that?" I wondered.

"I...don't know actually," she chuckled.

"My mom can probably help us. She has connections to that stuff," Normani said.

"You know what we should do?" Dinah blurted.

"What?" we all asked.

"I think we should do something for the fans. You know, so they can learn a little bit more about us? I feel like we should interact with them more," she explained.

"What do you mean? We talk to them all the time on Twitter, Instagram," I said.

"Yeah, but how about we do like a Q and A or something?" she suggested.

"Like a Q and A...and we can make it a video?" Lauren added.

"Oh, good idea," Dinah nodded.

"Yeah, I think that's a great idea," I agreed. "That would be a nice thing to do."

The rest of the girls agreed too and planned to do it tomorrow but for right now, we were going to hang out and enjoy some more of our break.

__________

It wasn't long until the girls and I got bored. We made it back to my house after breakfast so Lauren could get her car and we decided to go over to her house, but there wasn't much to do over there either.

"Let's do something, guys," I said to them. We were sat around in Lauren's room while she played video games with Normani on the futon and Dinah and Ally were reading some magazines on her bed. I was just sat in the chair by the desk doing absolutely nothing.

"Shit, I think I shot myself," Normani whined.

"No, Mani, you just got shot. You can't shoot yourself in Call of Duty," Lauren chuckled. "You can blow yourself up, but you can't shoot yourself."

"Ohh...ugh, I suck at this game. I give up," Normani tossed the Xbox controller and got up from the futon.

"Aw. Hey, Camz, wanna play?" Lauren offered me the controller next.

"No," I scowled.

"Okay...then...GTA?" she hoped.

"No, I wanna do something besides sit around," I stood up.

"Well, it is Black Friday," Normani mentioned. "We could go shopping!"

"Ooh yes! I'm with you!" Dinah yelled. "Macy's got some nice deals."

"Ugh, no not shopping," Lauren groaned.

"I don't like shopping either," I stated. "We need to do something we all like to do. Like...the beach?"

"Or like...Paradise Park?!" Lauren suggested with a wide grin.

"You mean the place where we used to go when we were like 12?" Normani rolled her eyes at the green-eyed girl.

"Hell yeah. I still go there sometimes. No one's too old for laster tag, arcades, and mini golf," Lauren said proudly. She did have a good point. Ugh she is the queen of making good points today.

"That's a great idea," I smiled. "Yeah, let's all go to Paradise Park, it'll be fun."

"Okay, fine," Dinah huffed.

"Aw, yay, this is just like being a kid again," Ally giggled and we all began to leave.

Lauren's POV

I was thrilled to be going to Paradise Park with the girls. We haven't been there together since we were basically all around 12 years old and it felt nice being back. Well, I've been back a lot more recently due to me and my other friends coming here. But with the girls, I felt more nostalgic.

After Ally drove us here, and I used my 50% off Black Friday coupon because I was a member (don't judge), we first played laser tag. Not gonna lie, but I was very good at laser tag. I've been playing since I was little so the odd number of us for teams, didn't faze me. I was pretty happy that just Camila and I were on a team and we were against the other girls. Just me and my girl.

I led her to victory all because I had the correct strategies and knew the best hiding places on the field. We won by a land slide. I even took a selfie with her but thought of a pretty cool caption. Since we were Camila and Lauren, why not put the two names together like a ship name called Camren? So, I put #camren as the caption and posted it on Twitter and Instagram. It was cute, I shipped it obviously.

Then, we played in the arcade. The jump rope game, coin pusher, and colorama had to be the best games to win loads of tickets at. And when the attendant is not looking, I would always cheat at ski-ball and simply drop the balls into the 100 hole. The system would glitch and I'd get a lot tickets in the end.

One time many years ago, I saved all my tickets to get a Nintendo DS lite and then a couple years later, I got a Wii. But, now since I was older, I didn't have any more time or patience to save up arcade tickets for game consoles or electronics. This time, however, I stayed playing colorama, the jump rope game, coin pusher, tried to cheat at ski-ball for a few hours and got about a good 1,000 tickets. The girls were impressed.

"Hey, let's go play mini-golf," Dinah said to us once we cashed in our tickets and won a few shitty prizes.

"Mini-golf? Isn't it kind of late?" I softly whined. It was already 7 pm and we were here practically all day. But it was fun being kids. We had pizza and ice cream for dinner.

"Come on, Ralph," she pulled me by my collar and led me outside with the rest of the girls. Once we were all there, we got our balls and clubs and agreed to play only 9 holes. After this, we would be done.

"I have an idea," Dinah announced. "Why don't Ally, Mani, and I start on first hole and Mila and Ralph start on the ninth?"

"What? Why?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Because," she smirked. Dammit, Dinah, I now knew what she was hinting.

"Uh, okay," Camila shrugged and we walked to the ninth hole. Holy shit, this was going to look like we were on a date. But now that I think about it, I kind of liked it. I could pretend I was with Camila on a date, just her and I.

Camila's POV

Oh my God, this was perfect. Lauren and I having a mini-golf date. I mean, the other girls were here too, but Lauren and I were playing alone. This was such a date thing. Now was my chance to do the classic movie thing where I'm "bad" at mini-golf and she can teach me by putting her arms around me. Well, hopefully she does that. And I am actually pretty bad at mini-golf so I don't have to pretend anyway.

"Alright, Camz, give it your best shot," Lauren encouraged as we approached the course.

"Okay, but I'm really bad," I smiled cheekily. I lined up the putt and swung my putter but missed completely. "Oops," I smirked, looking back at Lauren.

"Aw, Camzi," she softly chuckled.

"I think I need some help. Can you help me, Lo?" I said in such a girly voice.

"I'd be more than happy to," she walked over to me and as I hoped, she got behind me and wrapped her arms around mine to assist me in using the proper hand placements on the putter.

"Okay, so you put your left hand here to grip it and then put your right hand underneath the left. And the palm of the right hand rests on the last three fingers of the left," she explained, moving my hands for me.

"Oh okay," I understood but I really just liked her hands on mine.

"Then you stand up straight, drop your hips back with straight legs, and soften the knees," she instructed and I pushed my butt back into Lauren's crotch purposely. Here comes the blushing again.

"Is this right?" I turned my head to look at over my right shoulder. We were so close in proximity that I could stare straight into her eyes as she did to mine.

"Perfect," she spoke softly. There were those green eyes that I could swear on my grave were looking intently in mine and down at my lips. I rutted into more of her front and her grip on my hands tensed a little bit more, holding me closer and tighter. "And then you just keep your eye on the ball," she looked down at my ball as did I. "And swing and hit," she held my hands and helped me follow through with swinging the club. We hit the ball with pretty good force and it got kind of close to the hole.

"Hey, that was good!" I cheered.

"Great job," she hugged me and I melted.

"Thanks," I blushed with a smile I couldn't wipe off my face. That was so cute and romantic, why weren't we dating?!?!?!

"Wanna help me with mine?" she asked with a smirk that no joke turned me on.

"Yes," I agreed instantly and we did the same thing we did on my putt.

We went about the rest of the courses putting the first putt of our golf balls together with me holding the club and her behind, holding me. It felt amazing and so right to be doing this. It was just so damn cute. What would be better is us kissing but I knew that would be a reach. But, God, this was such a date that we might as well just do it.

"I think you won, Camz," Lauren grinned, standing up from the last putt on the last hole we were doing.

"Wait, really? We were keeping score?" I asked confused.

"No, but you're always a winner to me," she flirted. Holy fucking shit, she was really flirting with me. Should I flirt back? Hell yeah.

"Well, I couldn't do it without an amazing teacher like you," I smirked, biting my lip. She smirked back and started to walk over to me before the girls came over and interrupted our little moment.

"You guys done?" Dinah asked.

"Yeah, just finished," Lauren replied, looking over at me sweetly.

"Good, cause I'm tired and have a church thing in the morning. Let's go."

We left the mini-golf course and Paradise Park all together. It was such a good day and I think we all had a ton of fun. I sat with Lauren in the back seat again of Ally's car but this time we talked a lot more. We cracked up about the fun things we did today as well as the other girls. But what really made my heart flutter was when Lauren put her arm around me. She actually put her arm around my shoulder and slightly pulled me into her which I gladly accepted. I even rested my head on her shoulder for the remainder of the car ride and held her hand in mine. We were really touchy but it's what I basically lived for.

_______________

The next day in the afternoon, we all met up at my house to film our Q and A video for the fans. We took to Twitter on our band account and tweeted the fans to ask us questions and did we get tons of them. It kind of surprised me how many fans took the time to tweet us them. It was also actually pretty hard to pick some of them because we wanted to answer all but knew there only had to be a select few.

Lauren came over a bit earlier than the rest just so we could hang out a bit more. She even brought me frozen yogurt in which I thanked her in a special way....not like that you perverts. I just gave her a nice long...hug. We were still pretty touchy feely which I liked but it made me feel very surprised yet excited and happy.

As we were both looking on my laptop at videos some of the fans sent us and reading some tweets, we cuddled together. We were on my bed and I was laying on her chest and she had her arm around my waist. Again, why weren't we fucking dating? We fit perfectly.

A half an hour later, the girls arrived and we started filming the video right away. We were standing the whole time which I didn't know why but whatever, and it was a lot of fun. And of course Lauren and I were clung to each other. It was like we couldn't stop touching one another as we were hugging, holding hands, etc.

One of the best parts was when we talked about the nicknames for each other and Lauren talked about how the other girls called me Mila and she called me Camz and I told her because she was special to me. My heart beat so fast but I just pulled her into a hug anyway.

And when we were on the question of who would win in a pillow fight, I rested my head on Lauren's shoulder and she intertwined my fingers in hers and rubbed my hand with her thumb. We were so close and I wanted to remain there forever.

A/N: Pretend the two videos below are in the same video and that these said questions were only asked.

But the best part of the whole entire video was when we told the fans who our celebrity crushes were. Dinah and Normani of course said Chris Brown, Lauren said Rachel McAdams, and I deadass said Lauren was mine. The girls awed and Lauren pulled me into a little hug. It was the cutest thing.

After that all ended, we posted the video and what not, went out to eat dinner, and then came back to my house to watch a movie. But something was happening. Something broke out on Twitter.

"Hey, Lauren?" I turned to her next to me as I held my phone in my hand.

"Yeah, Camz?"

"What's Camren?" 

A/N: 2 more left. #Camren

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 1.5K 23
Camila, a sophomore student in high school, is secretly falling in love with the new junior student transferee, Lauren. In a world full of chances a...
23.9K 1.3K 36
Camila was Lauren's first real girl crush. They were in love and had beautiful moments together despite their different backgrounds and characters. A...
472K 6.8K 7
A collection of original Camren & Norminah one shots (plot-heavy STEAMY stories). **PLEASE DO NOT COPY/REPOST/REPRODUCE MY WORK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED...
1.2M 31.7K 112
Fluff Triggers Girl P.O.V GxG