Castlebay // Blake Richardson

By theflashblake

"Fun? In Castlebay? I'm sorry to disappoint but welcome to the most boring smalltown of them all!" Ever wonde... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
The Final Chapter
Sequel!

Chapter 22

329 8 4
By theflashblake

*Brenda's POV*

      "HOLD STILL FOR GOD'S SAKE BRENDA" Megan scolded me while she continued to put makeup on my face, Rosie currently curling my hair and pinning it up somehow.

      "I'm sorry I haven't sat still for this long since I was like 5" I laughed.

      "Yeah well 10 more minutes and you can run free again," I heard Lucy comment from inside my walk-in wardrobe in my childhood bedroom, "I can't find this dress!" She called and I heard Megs move from her spot on the bed to go help her.

      "Ow Brenda! You said you were a neat freak I just stepped on one of your 5SOS wristbands on the floor!" She exclaimed.

      "Alice why were you in my room?!" I screamed to my sister who was downstairs before Rosie placed her hand on my shoulder, "If you move one more time, I will end up stabbing you with these hair pins. So sit still."

      Eventually I was freed from my seat and able to open my eyes again, discovering that Lucy and Megs had found both the dress and shoes I had hidden in there to avoid thinking about the formal.

      "It's the same shade as the one from your birthday, was a certain someone involved in buying this?" Megs raised her eyebrow and smirked at me.

      "He might've been, Granny said he's the one with the dress sense in our relationship" I laughed.

      "He's met your grandparents?" Rosie asked.

      "He's met all my family, they run the hotel remember? They love him more than they love me"

      "Point is, when and where are you meeting loverboy?" Megan was clearing up the makeup she'd been using while she spoke.

      "Everyone meets at the fountain outside the hotel to take pictures and all that before we go to whatever crummy venue it is this year," I explained to them, "Blake's gonna meet me outside when I text him to say we're there"

      "Well get changed and let's go then" Megs smiled before the four left my room for me to change.

      "I'm gonna fall down these stairs in these shoes!" I laughed while cautiously watching my feet and hobbling into the living room to the girls.

      "Blake is one lucky lucky boy" Rosie smirked at me.

      "Blenda are gonna be the hottest couple there tonight" Lucy continued.

      "Yeah yeah let's go y'all can make your jokes in the car"

      I had just texted Blake to tell him we'd arrived out the front and was engaged in conversation with the girls when I heard a voice behind me.

      "Brenda babe, no-one told me you were coming back" I turned to see a face I hadn't missed.

      "Nathan, how I haven't missed you" I replied sarcastically.

      "C'mon Little Miss Hollywood, I heard your lead singer boyfriend cheated on you, you know I'd never treat you like that honey," The smirk on his face growing with every word, "I even held off to the very last minute on asking someone to this thinking you might come back to me" He moved to place his arm on my shoulders before Megs slapped his arm quite harshly.

      "Brenda, you have a lot of boys in your past it seems, who's this?" Megan smiled sweetly but with an evident tone of annoyance.

      "Girls, meet Nathan, Castlebay's biggest fuckboy," I waved in his direction, "Don't be taken in by the blue eyes, blonde hair and tall stature, he's got an STD"

      Rosie and Megs burst out laughing loudly, Megan and Lucy being slightly more inconspicuous about it, Nathan blushing red, "No-one proved that"

      "Listen here 'honey'," the sarcasm and threat in Lucy's voice clear, "I don't know what it is with you Castlebay boys that makes you such assholes, but that lead singer boyfriend of hers is about one minute away so kindly remove yourself because he won't take kindly to you hitting on his girlfriend"

      "Brenda and I have history, she knows we're meant to be"

      "Nathan we have as much history as the number of IQ points in your head, get a life," I retorted before clinging onto Rosie beside me after spotting a familiar face coming our way, "Why did no-one warn me that Blake would look this good?"

      "Going weak at the knees there Brenda?" Megan joked.

      "Brenda's knees are always weak for Blake" Rosie cast a smirk in my direction before I playfully glared at her, Blake having seen us by now and arrived over.

      "Girls" He smiled.

      "Blake, I don't think you've met Nathan here, he seems to think he can get with Brenda" Megs pointed at the boy who was yet to remove himself from the area.

      "Nah man I'm not letting her go for anyone, especially not to another Castlebay boy" He moved his arm around my waist protectively as he spoke.

      "Alex was right when he called you a bitch" Nathan mumbled.

      "How is he dealing with the rejection Nath?" I grinned, "Girls were one thing for him, I guess he just couldn't handle the embarrassment of Levi and his female bestfriend handing his ass to him on a plate, could he?"

      Nathan rolled his eyes and walked away to whatever skank he'd convinced into being his date and Blake looked at me, "Any other boys from your past I need to worry about? I thought you'd never had boyfriends before me?" He laughed.

      "Hmmm well" I joked before he pulled me into a hug.

      "Right you two, don't move" Megs commanded and I saw Lucy pulling her camera out of her bag.

      "Oh hell no!" I laughed, "I don't do pictures"

      "You're a photographer, that's hypocritical" Megs laughed.

      Blake pulled his phone out of his pocket, "Rosie take one for me too please"

      "Blake I thought you loved me" I fake pouted.

      "I do, but I need something to show the world my beautiful girlfriend on her night," He kissed the side of my head, "Now smile for me please"

      I huffed before doing as he'd asked, my friends in front of me aww'ing constantly.

      "Brenda? Is that you?" A female voice called from behind me.

      "Miss Hollis?"

      The short woman rushed over and hugged me tightly, "Look at you, so grown up, et tres belle! And this young man is?"

      "This is Blake, my boyfriend, and these are my bestfriends, Megan, Lucy, Megs and Rosie, we all know each other from touring with The Vamps"

      "Ah yes! I remember you telling me, isn't this the one you loved before you left? She talked about you so much-" She turned to Blake now.

      "Ah Miss I think that's enough story-telling" I laughed before she rushed off to speak to someone else she had seen.

      "Well she was, interesting," Blake laughed before smirking, "You told her about me?"

      "She was like a second Mammy to me when I did French GCSE, I got food and everything"

      "Okay you two you need to go or you'll stand here all night" Rosie began shooing us off.

      "I'm okay with that," I laughed, "Anyways, what are you guys doing tonight then?"

      "The boys promised each of us a proper date," Lucy explained, "And Drew is doing your job I think, seems like your dad didn't want him to be left alone"

      "Drew is currently being a waiter?" Blake laughed looking up from changing his phone lockscreen to the picture of us Rosie had taken just minutes ago, "Maybe he'll find himself a girl"

      I scoffed, "Castlebay girls aren't worth it"

      "You were" Blake was looking in my eyes and I could hear the girls awe behind me again.

      "When did I get lucky enough to have you?" I laughed and hugged him.

      "WILL YOU TWO LEAVE ALREADY?" Megan joked, causing all of us to laugh.

      "And don't be at any funny business, right Rosie?" Megs winked at me now.

      "Take your own advice guys, make sure Levi and George keep their hands to themselves"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 3.9K 32
| COMPLETED | The reader themself has had the luck of getting passed the "hype torch" on TikTok and has quickly rose to "fame." With said fame come a...
51.4K 1.1K 68
- I do any kind of imagines and preferences - I do NOT take requests sorry
13.4K 703 114
(BBS X Reader) There are those common people in other stories when they tell their life's tale. But me... Well I ain't no stripper, no gang lea...
19.7K 254 15
ROBIN WONT DIE!! NONE OF THE GRABBER STUFF HAPPENED YALLS LIVING YOUR NORMAL LIVES ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ DISCONTINUED I was new to town, we moved here a week ago...