Tough Love {A Aarmau Story<3<...

By AryanaAlize

Aphmau is just A normal girl living in a house with her best friend Katelyn. She meets a guy,named Aaron. Aar... More

The move- ch.1
the sleepover- ch. 2
the question-ch.3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A little note..<3
Chapter 12
YAYAYAYYAYYAYAY
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
OMFG WHAT???!!!
Chapter 15

chapter 5

68 1 0
By AryanaAlize

Aphmaus pov

The whole duet thing that I did with Aaron yesterday is still in my mind.(gets text from Aaron)

Text start

Aa-You sing really good

A- Thanks

Aa- do...do you think that we could... Hang out sometime?

A- sure! When?

Aa- tommorow at the park at 8

A- Ok, I be there

End of text

Omi Is this a date??? No nono!! He said "hang out" but what does that mean exactly??

(Time skip to tommorow)

Aarons pov

Ugh! I'm so nervous. I just Aphmau to hang out at the park. I decided we'd have a picnic so we will have something to eat at least.(sees Aphmau walking up to him) "Hey Aaron! Whats all this?" she says with a cheery voice." I just that we could have a little picnic so we won't be hungry" " hmmmm, ok"

(Timeskip)

Aphmaus pov

"That was delicious! You made this?" " heh,yeah..." " you're very talented!!" " thanks" Aarons food was AMAZING!!!!" How about we go on a walk?" "ok"

We started walking down a path and I stumbled on a rock and hurt my foot." Ow!" " Are you ok?" " it hurts to walk" "here let me carry you" " you do-" before I could finish je picked me up bridal style and we walked to his car.(I drew the picture below hehe)

"Thank you, for tonight Aaron" " Y-you're welcome..."

Heyyyyooooooo!!!! So ya real truth no loe I drew that pic mmk? Soooo yeahhhhh bai-Ary

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

960K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
192K 19.1K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
220K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...