Forbidden love

BlackVeilBridesLuver tarafından

Bia Sanders is your typical high school girl. Well, kinda. She was born with the ability to read people's min... Daha Fazla

Forbidden love
Forbidden Love (Two)
Forbidden Love (Three)
Forbidden Love (Four)
Forbidden Love (Five)
Forbidden Love (Six)
Forbidden Love (Seven)
Forbidden Love (Eight)
Forbidden Love (Nine)
Forbidden Love (Ten)

Forbidden Love (Eleven)

90 0 0
BlackVeilBridesLuver tarafından

Yeah, okay. I know this is been fucking AGES since I've updated this story. 

My reason?

Writers block. 

Fuck writers block, dude. It's just awful. -.- Now, I hope that the readers I've had reading this story before haven't taken off... This chapter I guess is more of a filler than anything. I'm not sure. Take it as you want. But I do hope that you guys like it.

READ ON, PEOPLES.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bia POV

“Come on! You need to hit harder. No hesitation! Always remember that!” David kept shouting at me, as I threw punch after punch, and kick after kick at him. I never liked hurting him. But he is so insistent. He says I'm not hurting him. But I keep thinking I am. Sigh. About two weeks have passed, and after school, or after work, it was train train train.

I swear to god, David's fucking motto in life is 'No hesitation' Cause that's all the man says to me. Erebus has been more distant than ever. But I've noticed him keeping a close eye on me more often. I sighed as I threw a hard punch at David. Which he dodged. I rolled my eyes, and huffed.

I stood in a position to side-kick him in the head. Before I could do any damage, David grabbed my foot. “You need to learn to be faster than the other. Always. Or else, you might as well be dead.”

He then twisted my foot, causing my entire body to twist. Then he lifted me over his head, and threw me to the floor. On my back. It was a hard blow, and I grunted when I hit the hard floor. I now seriously regret letting him use my basement. The floor fucking hurts.

I sighed, and put my hand to my forehead. I lifted myself off the ground, and shot David a glare. He's the biggest fucking ass when it comes to our training. But when we're done, he's such a sweetheart... Before I walked out the door, I felt arms snake around my waist. Sigh.. David does this often.. He knows I always end up mad, so he does this to soften me up a little. “You're so harsh” I mumbled

David chuckled, and nuzzled himself against my neck. “I just want you to learn.. But we need to get someone who you don't like, to train with... Cause you seem very hesitant to cause me pain.” He said, kissing my neck gently.

I sighed, and relaxed. “I don't like hurting you. So if you give me someone I don't like, maybe this will work out much better.” I said, kissing his head, and turning in his grasp, facing him.

David smiled a sweet smile that made my heart melt. I just couldn't help but grab his shoulders, and press his lips to mine. David pulled me by my waist, and pressed me against him. His tongue traced my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I gladly gave it to him. Our tongues entwined, and I felt chills go down my spine. Soon, we parted, and I rested my forehead on his.

“Let's go into your room?” David asked

“We only go as far as I allow.” I noted

David nodded, took my hand, and led me to my room. As we were walking up the stairs I heard faint voices. I pulled David's shirt, making him stop in his tracks. He shot me a confused look, but I just listened. I couldn't make out what was being said, but I heard voices. Probably Erebus on the phone? I put my finger to my lips, telling David to be quiet, I ever so quietly went up the stairs, and motioned with my finger for David to do the same.

I crept next to Erebus's room, and pressed my ear to the closed door. It's Erebus, and one of his friends? When did he invite someone over?

I felt a sudden anger overtake me. I don't know why, and I have no logical reason to be angry, but I'm still very angry. I stood up straight, and opened the door to Erebus's room.

Damn, his room is messy... Ugh, that's beside the point. I simply walked in. David followed behind me, with his arms crossed.

“Hi, Erebus” I said

Erebus looked at me blankly, but collected himself quickly. “Hey, Bia”

I nod, and turn to his friend. Who's standing there openly staring at David and I. But mostly me.

My eyes turned red. This dude is really pissing me off already. “Haven't you ever been told,” I started, as I took a few steps closer to him, “That staring like that is rude?” I asked him in a sickly sweet voice.

He looked around wildly, and backed away from me as I kept getting closer.

Soon David was by my side, “She asked you a question. Answer her!” He shouted.

“No! I-I mean yes!” He stammered like an idiot, nearly tripping as his back hit the wall.

“Hm. I think you need to be taught some manners, boy.” I hissed.

I wanted to try something that David has taught me how to do with my mind. I could push him, or cause him physical pain, using only my mind. I haven't had much training with this, but I feel that now is a good time to try it.

With my mind, I envisioned the guy in front of me thrown against the wall. Hard. And within a second the guys was slammed into a wall. I heard a few bones crack here and there. This satisfied me.

The guy groaned painfully, and slumped to the ground. “Learn your manners, boy” I sneered.

The guy nodded weakly, and glanced at Erebus. Pleading for help with his eyes. But Erebus simply shook his head sadly. Smart boy.

I have a feeling his friend will die soon. I believe I cracked a few ribs, broken his arm, and if I'm right.. He will be coughing up blood. You know, if his ribs penetrate his lungs.

And I was right. His friend coughed, and blood came poured out of his mouth. I smirked, pleased. “Come on, David. Let's go.” I said, taking his hand and leaving the room without a second glance.

“Bia?” David said as we walked into my room and I closed the door behind me.

“Yes?”

“What happened back there?”

I looked at him and shrugged, “Applying what I was taught. Nothing much.”

David nodded, “I was quite impressed with what you did. Pushing him with your mind. You did it perfectly. Something you haven't really achieved while we practiced.” He arched a brow at me.

I shook my head, starting to feel a sort of regret for what I had just done no less than two minutes ago. “David.. What came over me?” I asked, looking him in the eye.

I could swear I saw a faint glimmer of success in his eyes. But it was gone before I could process it.

“Nothing, love. You were simply angry. Everybody gets angry at some point in time. Don't let it worry you too much.”

I sighed and went over to sit on my bed. David soon followed.

I'm worried about myself. This sudden burst of anger, and ruthless killing just isn't like me.

But in a way, it did feel good. Makes me feel powerful.

I shook my head, mentally slapping myself. What in the hell am I even thinking?!

Killing ruthlessly like that isn't something that I should take pride in.

There's something wrong with me. That much I know.

Erebus POV

I looked over at the dead body of my friend. You could still see some drops of blood drip onto his shirt from his ear. I should get him out of here soon before he decomposes. I don't need my room smelling like death. He was a good dude, though. I would have tried to save him, but I'm not stupid. I knew it do no good at all, an Bia ; I have no doubt in my mind would have killed me if I had intervened in any way. Damn you, David. He's getting through to her.

And not in the good way.

He's already started the process of turning her into a Soul Taker.

My guess is that he's reconsidered just killing her when he got the chance. He might just go and turn her into a Soul Taker. She's already showing signs. The ruthless murder that she just committed is one of them. As Fallen Angels, we don't kill. Unless it's a Soul Taker or if our very lives are in danger. Other than that, Fallen Angels don't have that natural born instinct to kill like Soul Takers do.

Soul Takers will kill without a second thought.

And that's just sick. Killing like that.

But if Bia is fighting what she's turning into.. Internally... Then right about now she would be going over what she just did. And be regretting it. Which is good. Very good actually. It means that her system is fighting the change.

And frankly, I just hope she fights it long enough for me to get through to her. I need to save her from herself.

That's my only goal at the moment.

And I'll stop at nothing to achieve it.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

6K 70 25
Kenzi Aarons earliest memory is when she was five. It's not a happy memory. It was the night her father killed her mother. Now Kenzi's life starts to...
58.4K 3K 36
I'm not like wonder woman, supergirl or catwoman. The only similarity we share is that we all have an extraordinary ability and are females. Many peo...
345 53 17
¤¤¤¤ You'll never know what could possibly happen here in our world. You'll never know what can attack you in the darkness. Even simple myths can be...
1.2K 64 35
Caleb Anderson lives an average life of an overachieving student. Straight A's the norm, P.E is a pain in the ass, friends are countable (and questio...