That Wallflower (A One Direct...

By chips-aharry

After three years of being nothing, just a simple, invisible, nobody, the Player of The Fantastic Five takes... More

That Wallflower (Coming May 28, 2013)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 (Finally, right?)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 not edited. at all. sorry. :/
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's/ Apology Note *not edited so don't read if you're unedite phobic* :D
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (the A/Ns an absolute mess, people)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Ask away
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 12

694 34 5
By chips-aharry

Chapter 12

The pros and cons of dating Gavin...

I sighed. I’ve been puzzling over all of this for so long because the truth is I couldn't think of one thing for either. There would be nothing bad I know of if I dated him, but at the same time I didn't really know much about him. Except that he was a nice person from what I'd seen so far and was extremely adorable.

I covered my eyes with my fingers. I grumbled unhappily. Why? All because one stupid boy decided to harass an innocent girl on one fateful morning.

Thanks a lot, Styles.

I glanced at the clock. It was five in the afternoon so that meant dinner was being served soon. I'm not quite sure how to feel about that. I was definitely really hungry, but I might run into Gavin out there.

Or Harry.

Or maybe even one of those scary bitches from earlier.

I grimaced at the thought of all those possibilities.

I sighed again with more frustration. I set my pen down and my eyes trailed across the room.

"Perhaps you could keep a journal to write about your proble-"

"I don't have. Any problems!"

I came back to reality and looked away from the blank composition notebook. I scoffed at the memory.

"Problems," I muttered bitterly. "Yeah. Because I was the one with the problems. Well, all of you can go straight to he-"

A knock on my door made me cut off from what I was saying. I sighed and walked towards the door, scared of what I might see.

I peeked out and saw three familiar girls.

Leigh Anne held up a paper bag. "We brought food."

I smiled and opened the door invitingly. "What are you guys doing here?"

They stepped inside and I closed the door.

"We can put two and two together, Jade," Jesy said.

"The not seeing you at lunch..."

"The silence in music..."

"And the undeniable tension between you and Haz. What's going on between the two of you anyway?" Perrie asked.

I opened the bag and mumbled, "He's a perv that has an obscene obsession with me."

"Girls would love to have him chasing after them like he's doing for you," Leigh Anne pointed out, though her muffled tone suggested I wasn't supposed to catch that.

"Oh, I know," I replied, the thought of Rachel and her pack coming to mind.

I saw a container of spaghetti, a hunk of buttered bread, and a can of Pepsi.

I grinned up at the ladies. "Thank you."

Perrie dimpled. "That's what friends are for."

Friends. Perrie had called us friends. The term was almost foreign. I had had a friend, and even then it had felt like something different. Deeper. And here I was with three girls calling themselves my friends.

And they were acting like my friends. So does that mean they are my friends?

"Thanks. Friend," I added awkwardly.

They laughed at my obvious social disability.

"No problem," Jesy said. "Friend."

~*~

"So what are we going to perform?"

I shrugged at Perrie's question. "Dunno."

She rolled her eyes. "Well we need to choose something," Perrie insisted.

I thought for a moment. "I'm Like a Bird."

"You're what?" Jesy asked.

"It's a song," Jade explained with a duh tone.

"Oh," the three of them chorused.

"Sounds good to me," Perrie shrugged.

Jade looked at the clock. There was another half hour before their next school day began. Jade sighed since she wanted to go get something to eat for herself, whereas the others weren't hungry.

"Um, here. It's on my iPod and you can listen whilst I will find some food," I said, fumbling with said iPod to find the song. I put it on the stereo and told them, "You'll catch on to the chorus pretty easily." I pressed play and then stood up from my bed.

I walked down the hallways and when I got to the cafeteria I felt some people watching me. I suddenly understood what authors meant in stories when they said they felt others looking at them closely.

I just got a donut and a croissant, because I'm so healthy and then put it in a paper bag. I left quickly, eager to escape the nosy gazes of bystanders.

This morning I was wearing a plaid shirt tucked into shorts, though I chose to wear my glasses once again so I think they were confused.

As I made my way through the school I chewed on my chocolate bar donut before I heard something that nagged the nosier side of me.

"So why don't you just..."

I heard a strange sound. "Relax... and... enjoy it."

With wide eyes I looked around the lockers and saw Rachel (yay) and Harry. Rachel kissed Harry and then down his shirt and to his pants.

I swallowed as I understood what was probably about to happen. Even as a girl who had never been kissed, I still understood what a blow job was. And I was appalled.

I felt like throwing up and hiding in embarrassment. But at the same time, I... I felt like crying.

I bit my lip and quietly left, not making a sound as I blinked my eyes, fighting back tears. On instinct I found the girls bathroom and locked myself in a stall. My mind was clogged and my vision swam. I steadied my breathing and then when I opened my eyes I began to gasp for air. My throat was closing and I began to hit the stall door, crying out like a mad woman.

I was losing my mind; I was becoming that novel character to go crazy over a guy.

Oh my god. Am I becoming Bella Swan?

I closed my eyes and then shakily opened the stall door. I splashed my face with water and dabbed it with a paper towel.

I just had a momentary break down over a stupid fucking boy.

A jerk of one at that.

I breathed in deeply and spoke quietly to myself. "You're going back out there. You're going to eat your donut, then you're going to smile for your new friends, you'll go on like nothing happened, you'll move on, and you'll cut him out of your life."

You can try, but if he can't stay out your mind how can he stay out your life?

I shook my head. "I'll figure it out."

I left the bathroom, looking around. No one was there with a security guard complaining about how it sounded like someone was being murdered.

I scoffed. "There is never anyone around," I murmured.

"Jade?"

I turned around. "Gavin," I breathed.

He smiled and even I couldn't deny how good looking he was.

Both inside and out.

He frowned. "Are you okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"You look like you've been crying."

"Uh... yeah, earlier I was reading a sad story. Where the Red Ferns Grow," I lied.

He smirked. "There's the Jade I know."

I chuckled. There was a silence and I opened my mouth to speak. "Gavin?"

"Yes?"

"If you're going to take me out on a date, it better not be fancy."

His face broke into the widest grin and I was smiling myself as I turned around and began to resume my journey.

"I promise it won't be!"

Harry

"Hello, Harry."

I turned my head. My eyes looked her up bad down in apprehension. I sighed and looked back at my locker. "Hello, Rachel," I mimicked in a bored tone.

I could hear her body weight against the lockers and glanced to see her leaning her back against it. She flipped her hair and smiled widely.

"Nice to see you alone."

"And shocking to see you alone," I retorted. "Weren't you messing around with uh- Marcus, was it?"

She rolled her eyes, her confidence fading for a slight second. "Marcus? Please. I was only doing him a favor."

I scoffed. "You're so kind and giving," I mumbled.

Taking me by surprise with her strength she pressed me against the locker when I turned around.

"There is a lot I can give you Harry," she purred.

"Uhhh..."

"Shh..." She pressed a finger to my lips. She then smirked at me like some sort of reptile. She pressed her lips to mine and I began to notice things I hadn't before. Like how her scent was no longer sexy, but was instead suffocating; her lip gloss was sickeningly sticky and her desperation was a major turn off.

I pushed her away from me. "Rachel-" She continued to kiss my neck and I this time pushed harder causing her to stumble back. She stared at me and I wiped my mouth. "Uh... this can't happen anymore."

She was quiet for a moment and then she chuckled. That then turned into a crazy cackle that slightly scared me.

She looked at me, her eyes narrowing as she quieted. "It's adorable really how you think she's worth it."

I didn't say anything and she decided to continue.

"First of all, we're talking about an innocent virgin that's probably never even been kissed. Second of all, there is no way that she's possibly ready to handle the world you're living in. And let’s not forget the fact that she's got so many walls up." She was now standing in front of me again. "And let’s face it Harry; you just aren't up for the task of breaking them down."

I remained mute as I processed everything she was saying.

"So..." She kissed me on the cheek. "Just relax..." she kissed me on the jaw line, making her way to my ear. "And enjoy."

From there she began to kiss down my abdomen to wear my pants were zipped. She looked directly up at me and just as her hand reached up I grabbed it.

She frowned and I pulled her up. "Sorry, but even if I did want this, it's tacky for it to happen in the hallway. I thought for a second you had more class then that."

I patted her head as she gaped and turned to walk away.

"But I'm right! A boy like you and a girl like her don't mix! You’re both too damaged to begin again, especially with each other!"

I paused.

"Face it Harry! All you'll end up doing, is hurting her and yourself," she snarled.

I looked back at her. "I told you a long time ago I was done with you; I feel nothing for you anymore."

She no longer looked smug and self-satisfied as I turned my back on her.

But her words rang in my ears.

10:55. My computer will be signing off in 5 minutes so I’ll try to make this quick. Yay! I updated! Don’t you love me? Oh, I know you do. ;)

Straight over to the questions!

1) Gavin and Jade are going to go on a date. Sound nice?

2) Anyone confused about the journal thing?

3) Jarry shippers are dying right now, huh? More drama will arise my Bears, dono fear. (I spelled it that way intentionally.)

4) The thing with Harry and Rachel? What?

Kay. Gotta go now, its 10:58. Bye! till next week! Comment, vote, fan, and promote! I might just update quicker. :D

- Angie Bear

Continue Reading