Depression.

By tia_bands

About a 16 year old girl named Emily who is suicidal and her journey through life. How she deals with depress... More

Stained
Andy
Bully
The date
Horrible thoughts
Hospital
Dad
School...
Attack
The girl
I love you
Fuck up
Missing person
The letter
Kiss
The scratching
Creepy man
The car theif
The theif
Injured

Accused

477 19 5
By tia_bands

I pulled out my phone and looked quickly through my contacts. Dad it had to be him, it had to. I called him.
"Hello?"
"Hi, dad where are you?"
"I left you that letter did you even bother to read it?"
"Um yeah but my car was um just stolen and um I though that it might have been you who took it."
"Emily how could you accuse me of theft I left for a fucking reason, you are ruining this family. Maybe you should just mind your business and go back to your stupid little boyfriend."
"Dad!" I said crying, "Dad?"
He hung up; I called again, no answer. Shit why did I have to screw up everything? Did he steal the car or did I just jump to a conclusion. I need to go home and tell Andy, even though he'll probably angry. I put my phone back in my pocket and then I turned back to the street when I saw the jeep.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 468 126
ZhouXiang didn't know if God was giving him a second chance to live because he wanted to give him extra loving care or was it because he hasn't messe...
Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

168K 3.8K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
60.9K 1.8K 25
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
33.6K 3.1K 36
[COMPLETED] Catiana Parker and Liam Rodriguez were childhood best friends, at first Catiana thought it was all just a friendship but turns out, she w...