90210 . young justice one-sho...

By -ezzie

"While I was on ice you found another Roy Harper, the sidekicks formed their own team, aliens invaded the Ear... More

Submissions [C L O S E D]
Kid Flash x Reader
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Reader
Superboy x Reader
Kaldur'ahm x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Reader
Kid Flash x Reader
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Reader
Bluebeetle x Green Lantern! Reader
Beast Boy x Reader
Impulse x Reader
Aqualad x Reader
Red Arrow x Reader
Impulse x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Kid Flash x Reader
Red Arrow x Reader
Impulse x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Reader
Impulse x Reader (Part 2)
Aqualad x Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Nightwing x Villain! Reader
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Reader
Impulse x Reader
Kid Flash x Villain! Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Beast Boy x Reader
Impulse X Reader
Kid Flash x Fate!Reader
Red Arrow x Reader
Kid Flash x Villain! Reader Part 2
Superboy x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Aqualad x Reader
Superboy x Reader
Red Hood x Reader
Klarion x Reader
Klarion x Reader (Part 2)
Kid Flash x Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Batman x Reader
Impulse x Reader
Impulse x Reader
Kid Flash x Reader
Red Hood x Reader
Shazam x Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Icicle Jr x Reader
Impulse x Reader
Arsenal x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Wonder Woman x Reader
Arsenal x Speedster! Reader
Aqualad x Reader
Bat Family x Reader
Klarion x Reader
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Reader
Kid Flash x Speedster! Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Arsenal x Reader
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Reader
Miss Martian x Reader
Aqualad x Reader
Kid Flash x Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Reader
Work Headcanons
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Reader
Kid Flash x Reader
Artemis x Reader
Superboy x Blind! Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Zatanna x Reader
Klarion x Reader
Batman x Reader
Kid Flash x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Male! Reader
OH WAIT WHAT
Christmas Specials
Wonder Woman x Male! Reader
Batfamily x Reader
shit we need to leave behind in 2017
Red Robin x Reader
Klarion x Reader
Um.... hi?
Abt to go into my exam
YJ Season 3
YJ SEASON 3 IS COMING aaaaaand im disappointed. as usual :)
GUYS GUYS GUYSU GUSYGUSHGFGF
hello hi
i cried while writing this

Aqualad x Reader

11K 379 110
By -ezzie

{Unedited}

Requested by: Lizardgurl

Keys;

Y/N = Your Name

~.~.~.~.~.

I heaved a sigh as I entered my apartment, shutting the door with a gentle click with my elbow. I glanced at the time on the watch on my wrist. I hadn't meant to arrive back at 1 AM, and I didn't have an excuse other than I was helping Kaldur with the mission reports. Kaldur wouldn't ask for help, but I could tell he was struggling just as I was about to leave. He juggled multiple pieces of paper between his hands, mumbling as he read them.

I quietly walked into the kitchen on the tips of my feet, cringing when the floorboards would creak at the sudden shift in weight. Opening the fridge didn't help either, holding my breath as the rattles of glass bottles shook. I peered into the brightness, grabbing the orange juice. The room was suddenly was flooded with light when my hand touched the bottle. I gasped and stood upright, looking to the switches. I let out a loud breath and chuckled.
"H-hey, babe. I didn't know you were up."
"I didn't know how long you were going to be," Theo's voice grumbled. I smiled at him calmly, pouring the juice into a cup.
"I'm sorry - my boss wanted me to finish a bunch of reports," I lied easily. I hated lying to him; he never lied to me, so why should I?

Theo slammed his palms on the table top, causing me to almost drop my glass.
"Ba-"
"You keep coming home late! This is the latest you've ever been!" I put my glass back down, my arms shaking slightly. He rarely yelled at me, only when he was blaring his music loudly. It sucked, but I dealt with it. His angry expression made me feel smaller than usual, and I quickly tried to explain the situation.
"I-I told you - the company has been going through a lot of changes, a-and I need this job-"
"Like hell you do!"
"Theo, calm down, please-" A sharp smack on the side of my face caught me off guard. I quickly brought a hand to my cheek, the stinging feeling still remaining. I looked up at him, his eyes were glazed with tears.

Theo wrapped his arms around me tightly, his face buried in the crook of my neck.
"I-I'm so sorry," he choked, "I-I don't know what I was thinking, I'm sorry! I would never hurt you - I love you!" The room remained silent aside from his sobs and inconsistent pleas. I found my arms tentatively wrapping around him, my eyes staring into the corner of the room because it was just an accident, wasn't it?

A bruise had formed the next morning, and I ate my breakfast slowly.
"Won't you be late?" Theo asked, placing his dishes in the sink. I covered the bruise with my hand, resting my elbow on the table. I shook my head, pushing my spoon around in the cereal.
"They won't mind - I'll just say I was sick or something." He smiled at me kindly, walking over and pressing a kiss to my cheek.
"Have a good day - I love you."
". . . I love you, too."

I wasn't surprised when Kaldur asked me where the bruise had come from.
"I got it on that mission the other day, remember?" Kaldur stared at me concerningly but was pulled away when Artemis walked over.
"So, anything - hey, are you okay?" She asked, turning to me. I narrowed my eyebrows in annoyance, and suddenly everyone's eyes fell on me. I scoffed.
"It's just a bruise, guys! We all get them!"
"Yeah, sure, but," Wally paused, eyeing the bruise. "Just not any on the face." I rolled my eyes.
"It was just," I caught Kaldur's eyes for a moment, "an accident."

I sucked in a sharp breath as I shut the apartment door, still feeling sore from the day's mission. The small scent of food being made wandered into my nose, but I felt as though I wouldn't be able to stomach it. Theo's head appeared from the kitchen, a smile gracing his face.
"I made your favorite!" I smiled tiredly, a small yawn escaping my lips.
"Thanks, babe. But I think I'm too tired for it tonight," I said, making my way to the bedroom. His smile fell.
"What?"
"I-I'm sorry - I'll heat it up for lunch tomorrow, and-"
"You're always tired - am I not good enough for you?" My eyes widened at his sudden outburst.
"What? No, Theo, God, no. It's my job, it-"
"Who do you love more? Me or the job?" I let out a sigh and smiled gently at him, taking a small step towards him though every nerve in my body was spiking.
"Babe, I'm not going to choose my job over you."
"Yeah, well, it sure as hell feels like it."

My smile quickly disappeared and I pursed my lips.
"Please don't do this tonight," I sighed tiredly, unaware of the tension growing in the room.
"Don't do what? Talk to you?" Theo spat, throwing a plate to the ground. I jumped back with a gasp, staring at the shattered plate then back up at him. He began reaching for the other plates and threw them off, a few of them smashing right at my feet. I let out a small scream, begging for him to stop. I made the mistake of taking a step forward when he ran out of plates, and he swung his hand at me, forcing me to the ground. I pressed the tips of my fingers to my lip, hissing at the sting made on contact.

Theo knelt down to my level, tears pouring down is checks. Apologies began to spill out of his mouth.
"I love you, I love you, you know that right? I would never, ever, hurt you. I-I'm sorry, I love you." I forced myself backwards, cutting my hand on a shattered part of a plate. I ignored the feeling as his face turned red in anger. I stood abruptly, slipping on the shattered plates around me, causing me to fall back down. I saw his hand go for the pot on the stove, and tried to move backwards again. I shielded myself in time for the boiling water to hit my face but my arms paid the price. I let out a loud cry, feeling tears pouring down my face. I climbed to my feet, sprinting to the bathroom and locking the door behind me.

Theo cried loudly, banging his fists on the door loudly as I ran the shower, letting the cold water attempt to ease the stinging in my arms, but only seemed to make the feeling grow. Loud sobs escaping my mouth. His words varied between a mix of hateful words and 'I love you'. But even then, those three words turned into hate.

I waited until I heard Theo leave the next morning, leaving a small 'I love you' before he left. I stared at my lip in the mirror before I left, my arms bandaged and covered with a sweater. I let out a breath.
"Just make it up again," I whispered, staring at myself. I hadn't gotten a moment of sleep that night, fearing that he would break down the door and proceed to hurt me. "You always do. . . you always do."

I arrived late to training that morning and everyone asked about the bruises and split lip. I shook them off, walking away the moment I could. I didn't manage to get away for long as Batman quickly pulled me to the side.
"Those aren't because of a mission," he stated, eyeing my injuries.
"Y-yes they are, they just-"
"Tell me the truth," he said, his voice still the same tone, but his glare harsh. "Is someone doing this to you?" I looked down, pursing my lips. "A family member? A loved one?" I glanced back up at him, feeling my lower lip tremble.
"H-he doesn't mean it! H-he just needs help - I can help him!" The same words spilled from my mouth, sobs accompanying them.

A pair of arms quickly wrapped themselves around me, and I automatically knew who they belonged to. I wrapped my arms tightly around Kaldur, fists clenched shut.
"Why didn't you tell us?" He asked, his voice low and soft. I pulled away, shakily.
"I-I can help him - I know I can. H-he just needs my help, please." Kaldur stared at me as I rambled excuses, his face clear with sympathy.

I kept my hand tight on Kaldur's as he walked me back to my apartment, despite a number of attempts he made on trying to change my mind.
"You should probably go," I mumbled when we reached the door, my hand slowly leaving Kaldur's. "H-he won't like you here." Kaldur shook his head.
"No," he said, a stern look on his face as he looked at the door. "I want to make sure that you're okay." I nodded numbly, opening the door hesitantly.

"Hey, babe, I- Who's he?" The smile had completely vanished from Theo's face, his eyes flickering from Kaldur to me. I swallowed thickly.
"Th-this is Kaldur, he's a friend-"
"Are you cheating on me?" Theo yelled, his hands in fists as he walked over.
"No, I would n-" I was cut off as he raised his fist, but Kaldur was faster, grabbing Theo's arm and forcing it behind his back.
"Wrong move," Kaldur growled, shoving Theo out of the hold. Theo brought his hands back up, swinging an aimless punch. Kaldur was faster again, blocking the hit and throwing his own, forcing him to the ground unconsciously. Kaldur's expression softened when he turned to me, rooted to the spot. He took my hand calmly, taking me back to the cave.

My body shook with sobs as I laid curled in Kaldur arms. I stared thoughtlessly around his bedroom, surprised by the lack of color.
"It's not his fault," I mumbled, still tense although Kaldur's hands massaged my arms gently, careful of the burns on my arms. "If I just had just helped him. . . it's all my fault."
"It's anything but your fault," Kaldur said calmly. "Once he started, well, there was no going back." More tears escaped my eyes, and I hastily wiped them away.
"I'm such an idiot," I sighed. "I should've left the first time." Kaldur stared down at me with a mix of hurt and dismay.
"You're not an idiot," he said, bringing a hand to the side of my face. "You're beautiful; you're brave. And of all things my hands have held, the best by far is you."

I stared with wide eyes, my face beginning to heat up, and as Kaldur leaned closer, I found myself doing the same. His lips were softer, calmer; it wasn't urgent or needy. His hands didn't pull or tug instead, they only moved to my hair, entangling themselves in it gently. A warmth spread through me and it would only be later, with patience, that I realized that that feeling? It was what it felt to be loved without force.

~.~.~.~.~.

Okay, so if you are in an abusive relationship, whether it be mental or physical, please please please don't be afraid to speak out to someone, okay? Please. If they hurt you once, there's always a chance that they'll do it again.

Anyways, if you couldn't tell at the start, I kind of tried to make Kaldur dyslexic because someone came up with the idea on tumblr and I fell in love with it I don't know why.

If you would like to request please do so by either commenting or messaging me directly.

Chika chika

Izzie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 5.9K 33
After becoming completely obsessed over Young Justice and getting this idea from others, I've decided to make my own series of Young Justice one shot...
211K 8.6K 68
[Book 1: The Bandit Series] "You're the worst human being on the face of the planet." "Aww, I think that's the nicest thing you ever said abo...
368 3 18
Book two in my Spoiler series Book 1 is called Spoiler Warning!!
24K 425 11
WELCOME OLD AND NEW READERS, I hope you like my new and improved story! You meet the team after helping them fight the Injustice league with your li...