Young Hearts (Bradley Simpson...

Od Explosionss

Due to her parent's bad divorce. Norrie Anderson was shipped to their relatives in Birmingham, U.K to get som... Více

"Young Hearts" (Bradley Simpson \ The Vamps Fanfic)
(1) "Ditched"
(2) "A Little More You"
(3) "Groupies"
(4) "Brighter than the Sun"
(5) "Movie Date" pt.1
(6) "Movie Date" pt.2
(7) "Moment Of Truth"
(8) "Closure"
(10) "Coming Home" (finale)
Sequel News :))
SPOILER A.L.E.R.T.S
Update :)) Sequel will be up tomorrow :))
Sequel is up bebz :)
The Revisited Edition

(9) "Out On The Line"

6.1K 146 9
Od Explosionss

Norrie's P.O.V

======================================

 Last Night, Mom and I had another Skype session where she told me to print out the ticket she bought. I can't believe I'm leaving tomorrow, I have tons of memories here. She also asked me to tell her if I met a British Lad and fell in love with him, or if I bumped into the Prince himself and we're gonna be married soon. 

 I did tell her about Brad and Tristan and then she told me how pretty I am and how I should be happy that someone appreciates it. But I did tell her about the complication with Katie and she said that I shouldn't sacrifice my feelings just for the sake of my bratty cousin. Yes, she called Katie "Bratty". Mom also asked me if I wanna stay and be with Brad or Tristan but I said I wanna go home since it's been weeks after I left.

 I looked at the clock and saw that it's past 9:00 am, maybe Tristan's awake by now. I got my phone and called Tristan, thankfully he answered. "Norrie?" he asked.

 "Yeah it's me" I said.

 "So what do you want?"

 "Can we meet? At the park?"

 "Sure, what time?"

 "An hour from now"

 "Okay, Is it a date?" he asked and then started chuckling.

 "No. I just have to say something"

 "Okay" he said and then I ended the call. I need to tell Tristan I'm leaving tomorrow, I ho-pe he understand that we can't be more than friends because I'm leaving. But how about Brad? Should I settle everything between the two of us? What if he's mad?.

** at the park

 An hour later, I arrived at the park and started waiting for Tristan to come, a few minutes later he did. "Hey" I said and then he smiled and sat on the bench beside me.

 "So what are we gonna talk about?"

 "Us?"

 "What do you mean?"

 "I'm leaving tomorrow" I said and then looked at him.

 "What?"

 "I'm only here for a vacation and I need to leave"

 "I understand" he uttered and just smiled. "I'm sorry" I said because I realized that he's hurting because he made it clear that he likes me and now I'm leaving. "No it's okay. I almost forgot you're American" he uttered and I smiled at him .. unaware that Brad is just standing a few feet away from us.

****

Brad's P.O.V

==========================

 I decided to interrupt Norrie's conversation with Tristan because I admit, I felt jealous. "Hey Guys" I uttered as I saw her shocked face.

 "Brad? What are you doing here?" she asked.

 "Nothing. Just enjoying the good day" I said and then sat beside Tristan. "Dude, you ready for the gig later?" he asked.

 "Yeah. Are you?"

 "Of course" Tristan replied. I looked at Norrie and saw how uncomfortable she is.I don't know what's gotten into me, I suddenly asked Norrie if she likes Tristan. "Of course" she replied and then got up.

 "Where are you going?" I asked her as she's glaring at me.

 "Home. See you around Tristan" she uttered and just left.

 "What was that all about?" Tristan asked the minute we're alone. "What?" I asked him. "From one Dude to another, tell me , do you fancy her? Norrie?" he asked , looking at me straight in the eyes. I took a deep breath and said "Yes".

 Right after I replied to his question, I was greeted with a punch straight to the jaw.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

962K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
166K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...