The Hidden Identity{ BTS JUNG...

By bangtanlovestory

What was the secret she kept from everyone? More

part 1
Part 2 :)
Part 3
part 4
Part 5
Part 6
i'm gonna meet bts. KCON/ Not update
Part8
Part 9
Part 10
THANK YOU
PART 11
Bts won the artist of the year
Part 12
Part 13
Happy birthday Taehyung
Not update/Important
Part 14
Not a update/going to meet bts agian
Part15/last part
4th year anniversary (bts)
Part title

Part 7

18.8K 491 26
By bangtanlovestory

*Continue Jeong pov*

It was Jinhee walking in a dark corner street it's like where people put garbage no ones goes there but why would the queenka go in such a place like that. I told the all of them to leave I will come behind them. I peeked and saw a man standing. "No one followed you right" unknown. "No dad no one followed me" Jinhee said. So it's her dad huh but why would they meet in such a place?

Oh well I don't care. I was about to leave "Don't call me DAD u evil bitch that came from a slut ass mom" jinhee dad said as he slapped hard on her face. "Don't ever tell me to meet u ever again u bitch" jinhee dad said as he walked out of there. I hided when he walked past me. Jinhee started to cry so loud. I wanted to help put when I remembered that I have my nerdy glass but not my wig.

So I planned to put my hair up in a bun and putted my hat on and my nerdy glasses well who cares about the clothes. I walked up to her and gave her my hand to get up. She took my hand and got up. "So u saw everything huh" jinhee said. "Yeah I kind of overheard but don't worry I won't tell anyone" I said with a big smile on my face.

"Well u should go home" I said as her smile dispread. "Wait don't tell me they kick you out" I said. She didn't say anything but stair at her shoes. "Fine stay over my house since i live alone "I said to her. She looked up with a big smile on her face. We were walking "if u wanna tell me what happened u can I won't tell anyone, only if u want to tell me I won't force" I said.

"my parents got divorced because of me, cause I was a girl but dad wanted a boy so he left mom when I turned 12 and started to call her slut cause she married another man when he left her, they always fighted about this while I was in my room , dad started to drink more and more. Then he had enough and left my mom and me" jinhee said busting out crying. "Then why u still care about him and why your mom kick you out"? I asked. 

"I dont know why I love my dad even I know he didn't want me I just don't know why and the reason i got kicked cause I said to my mom angrily that I want to see dad she got mad and said get lost, go to that monster that doesn't care about you so I left" she said while crying her eyes out.

I patted her back and we arrived to my house. I gave her clothes to change and ran to my room to but my wig on. I changed my clothes and came down I saw jinhee sitting I went to her. "I'm sorry" jinhee said. "HUH but why...?" I asked curiously

---------------------

Hi amry's I hope u liked it.... see ya later 

�.��_'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
8.7K 296 22
You are Namjoon's Secretary. He started to develop feelings for you.. Although you're a single mother, it doesn't stop him from loving both you and...
126K 4K 33
❝awe, you're so sweet! ... a bit corny though.❞ | in which you text taehyung. STARTED - 11/10/17 ENDED - 10/23/18
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...