Welcome Home! A Newcomer's Gu...

By EarwigWriting

Are you a newcomer to Wattpad and want to make the most of your time here? Then read this handy, easy-to-use... More

The Do's And Dont's Of Wattpad
You And Your Profile
Genres
Clubs On Wattpad

Introduction

696 12 2
By EarwigWriting

Well, if you're reading this, you obviously know about wattpad.com. Wattpad truly is an amazing site. Some users have 10,000 fans, and their books could have millions of reads. Wattpad gets new people signing up to join the site every day from all over the world, so I decided to create this: Welcome Home! A Newcomer's Guide To Wattpad.

I'll be talking about what Wattpad users rave about and hate, and I'll also be introducing you to some Wattpad Pet Peeves.

But that's not all! I'll also be recommending different stories from lots of different genres. I'll be talking about the genres, the clubs and, of course, the Watty Awards.

I'll try to upload regularly, but you will have to be patient!

I hope you have fun on Wattpad and, also, Welcome Home!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 2.2K 59
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
169K 8.7K 85
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
110K 164 22
just my thoughts tyy for 40k reads in just 16 days BTW MY INSTA USERNAME IS NOW @yum1kim_
48.5K 479 26
Catching Fire - Mockingjay Part 2 Once you're put in that arena, you're locked in forever. Emmeline Whitlock was the Victor of the 68th Hunger Games...