Can't Handle You // Kagehina...

Autorstwa oOFandomsOo

Hey! This is a Kagehina omega-verse oneshot! It contains mature content so behave yourselves! ;) Kageyama... Więcej

1 Kageyama, Alpha or Beta?
3 Hinata, not again!
4 What were you thinking?!
5 Rare condition?
6 Surppressants and Bastards
7 I love you, Kageyama

2 Dumbass, Hinata!

20.4K 621 741
Autorstwa oOFandomsOo

Kageyama pov;

I felt it.

It was very subtle at first but it began to grow with every passing day.

What is this? Why am I feeling this need?

"Kageyama? Are you alright? You've been seeming...off lately."

I glanced up across the table to find Hinata giving me a worried look. I shook my head and waved off his concerns. He didn't need to be focusing on me right now, we both needed to focus on the homework more.

"Don't worry about me, dumbass Hinata, we need to focus more on our work."

Hinata still gave me a doubting look but rolled his eyes anyway. As we continued on with the homework I began to drift back to my thoughts again. Completely blocking out the orange top all together.

Why has this feeling grown so strong around him?

Is it my wanting of Hinata? Usually, when my Alpha instincts kick in around an Omega, I can brush them off, but why have these ones grown...stronger?

Am I actually considering bonding with Hinata?

I glanced up at the orange top and let a small smile slip. I had never truly disliked him only his stupidity. I respected his moves and tactics in volleyball and his stubborn attitude, but that had all happened with good time. I mean, at first I had hated Hinata...but now I'm enjoying his presence and love setting to him...plus I always want to do that. I never ever want to stop setting to Hinata...maybe bonding with Hinata wouldn't be so bad after all.

"Um...Kageyama? Why are you staring at me?"

"Hm? Why are you not doing your work?"

Hinata flushed in embarrassment, mumbling quietly to himself.

"Because it's distracting with you seizing me up!"

Hinata got back to work and so did I, I planned on asking him to bond with me tomorrow. I knew he liked me. Maybe not as much as bonding but enough so that I could work with what I had. If I could work Hinata into liking me back then we could bond. He was cute and small, almost like a girl. I also liked that about him. He was small and fragile. The perfect Omega, well, the perfect omega for me anyway..

"Hey, Kageyama? I'm not feeling so...hot, could you please get me some water?"

I shrugged and stood up, making my way out of the bedroom and into the hallway. I listened silently to the patter of my feet on the stairs as I entered the kitchen. My parents weren't home for the night but I was at the age where they didn't really have to worry. Although, they never seemed to be home anymore. Filling up the glasses with water and ice I began my trek back up the stairs when I smelt something...

What the hell...is...this...feeling...?

"Hinata!"

I knew exactly what that smell was. It was sickeningly sweet and it's simple aroma just set me off. I wanted it, needed it, if I didn't devour it I would die.

Dropping the glasses I rushed up the stairs, is Hinata okay? What do I do? What do I do?!

As I rounded the corner of my room I found Hinata on the ground curled into a ball. He was panting heavily and the sweat on him was clear. He looked and smelled amazing, slight shivers running down his body. Small peeps and moans escaping his lips. Oh I wanted him so badly, I wanted Hinata, needed Hinata. That's all I could think. Hinata, Hinata, Hinata!

Swallowing loudly and pulling out my pills I downed one before entering the scene. My hands were shaking and my whole body was unstable. If I gave in for merely a second, Hinata's innocence would belong to me.

"Kage...Kageyama..."

I pulled Hinata into my lap and looked down at him, immediately turned on. Shit this was bad.

His face was flushed and his hot breath was the only thing I could feel on my face. His smell was chocking me and I didn't know how much longer I could stand it.

"Hinata, you dumbass! Why didn't you take your pills? You're killing me..."

I said the last part out of breath letting him slide from my arms and back onto the floor. This was bad, this was bad. I was heating up to now, my own panting and short breaths quietly joining Hinata's.

"Kageyama...my bag...pills..."

Hinata said breathlessly. I growled under my breath and forced my self to move again, closer to Hinata. I grabbed his bag and searched desperately for his pills. Finally finding them I handed them to him. He downed 2 and then fell into my arms.

5 minutes, Tobio. The pills take 5 minutes to suppress it. You can last 5 minutes right?

"Kageyama...ah...it's so...hot Kageyama...I want...to...be cool....Kageyama...ahh."

Hinata's pleas with me were killing me and I couldn't practically stand it. I wanted to take him right here, right now. On the desk, on my bed, everywhere, anywhere, as long as I got him.

What lustful thinking. Is this what it's like to be a Alpha? No, Alphas struggle but nothing like this. Hinata must be my destined mate. He must be if I get this bad around him.

Finally, after what felt like eternity, both Hinata and I calmed down. Our bodies relaxing. Not completely though. We were still in each other's prescience. Our bodies knew now, he's the one. I need him.

"Kageyama...I'm so sorry...I-"

"Dumbass, Hinata! Don't you realize how dangerous it is to go into heat around an Alpha?!"

Hinata flinched but didn't say anything. I felt bad and rubbed my eyes. I was still slightly turned on, my heart beating at 100 miles per hour.

"I'm sorry, it was my fault. I should have known the symptoms. But I didn't and I didn't realize until it was already to late. But...why did you react so badly Kageyama?"

Hinata titled his head innocently.

"Honestly...I don't know. I've been noticing for a while now but...I think I like you Hinata. And not just because of your heat but because you are my destined mate."

Hinata blew a fuse, blushing a color I've never seen before. Blushing a color only butterflies could see.

"W-W-What?! You can't just know that stuff! That happens over time!"

I glared at him, he really was a dumbass huh? I said I'd been feeling it for a time now, hadn't I?

"Hinata."

Hinata shifted and backed away slightly. I moved in closer. On hands and knees I pinned him to my bed side. Looming over him while still on the floor.

"Bond with me."

"Haaahhhhhh?! What?! No! Get away!"

Hinata pushed against me, what a idiot he is. We're destined! It's obvious. I've never acted this way around anyone before him. And it was worse then normal! Why can't he see it'll be easier on both of us it we just bonded already?

"Hinata! You idiot! It'll be easier on both of us if we bond!"

"But you just want to bond because of my heat! I want to bond with someone I like!"

I growled and grabbed his wrists. Shoving him to the floor. I took authority and crawled atop him. He shook in fear beneath me.

"Hinata..."

I pleaded quietly.

"Please, bond with me. I really do feel this way about you. And not just because of your heat. I want to make you mine!"

Hinata looked at me dumbfounded before speaking.

"Then how come you never told me before?"

I opened my mouth again but Hinata spoke before me.

"Kageyama...I just had my first heat. I need to figure things out about my body before I just suddenly jump into a bond...I promise I'll consider you but...I need to learn about me first."

I made a small pouting face but sighed anyway. Hinata was right. Standing I helped him up and watched as he gathered his things and homework. Then I waved goodbye to him as he left and watched from my window as he jumped on his bike and peddled away. Damn him for making me feel this, and damn him for making me crave him so deeply. Hinata Shouyo, I will make you mine.

Even if it kills me.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

402K 15.9K 31
In this AU, Levi is the lead singer of Shiganshina's local band, For Humanity. He has unknowingly lured, eighteen-year-old, Eren Jaeger into his web...
1.3M 56.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
62.9K 1.8K 55
This is a dream not found fan fiction If they are uncomfortable with this stuff then I will delete it I do not ship Clay and George I ship there cha...
241K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...