Black Death

By hunpercentmyst

first person essay i did for language arts on black death in england 1348 More

The Beginning
Sickness started
Bubonic Plague
Septicemic

After plague

30 1 2
By hunpercentmyst

This plague, or Black Death lasted for two years. It ended in spring of 1350 to be exact. The doctors found a cure. A little too late if you ask me. About two million people died because of this plague. The people built a giant grave for all of the victims that passed. My mother did end up passing but my brother didn't. When the plague ended, I found my brother and we stayed in Brian's home until I could get a job. After the plague we were all good. Once I was older I did pass and later down the road so did all my loved ones.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
74.5K 7K 62
" The darkness closed in around him, like a shroud of silence. Veeranshu's eyes fluttered open, and he was met with an unfamiliar ceiling. Groggily...
462K 83.6K 15
Everything changed the day the King ordered me to seduce his son and bring him back to the Kingdom. He was my best friend. As per the order of things...
419K 17K 122
It all started when Princess Catheline married the dangerously attractive and recently crowned King of Anthreal, Xander. After their marriage, he ne...