The Boy Next Door {{EDITING}}

By bifzXhh

She finally gets to go home. She knew her life would never be the same, but she never expected this. ~Machin... More

1- Come As You Are
2- Shotgun Kiss
4- Beg Me
5- I Want You*
6- Not Ready
7- Fucked Up
PLEASE READ
8- My Everything
9- Regret It
10- Bruises
11- Normal Day
12- Where Is She
13- Without Her
14- Fucking Around
15- Passing Grades
16- Lap Dance
17- On My Own
18- Catching Up
19- Battles
20- New Manager
21- New Song
22- After-party
Authors note
1- Four Years
my petty ass smh
sequalllll
rewrite

3- Adventure

8.8K 190 52
By bifzXhh

Evil Dead is basically a movie where these friends go out to this cabin in he middle of the woods for the weekend. One of them is a junkie, and she tries to play cold turkey while they're there, and she goes nuts from the withdraws and tires to steal a car and run away, but wrecks the car. She gets possessed or some shit and then goes back to the cabin and tries to kill everyone.

We laid down on Kells bed, eating popcorn and watching the movie. I'll admit, I'm a little bitch. I can't stand scary movies, and this is literally the scariest movie I've ever watched.

I'm actually really glad that I get to watch it with Kells, because everytime something scary happens, I scooted closer to him.

"Are you really scared?" He smiled down at me, pulling me closer. I nodded against his chest, almost busting out in tears when the demon bitch cut her tongue in half.

"Do you want me to turn it off?" He asked me sympathetically. I shook my head. If he turned it off, I wouldn't have a reason to be this close to him. "We can still cuddle."

Did this boy just read my mind?

I looked up at him and smiled. "Turn this shit the fuck off right now." I basically begged. He smiled and turned off his Xbox and TV and laid back down next to me.

"Come here." He told me and I scooted closer and put my head under his chin and tangled my legs in his and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Are you cold?"

I looked down. I was only wearing shorts and a t-shirt. I nodded. He reached over me and grabbed a blanket and draped it over both of us.

**KELLS POV**

She's pretty badass. She looks it too. But then she's scared of scary movies. Which is adorable. Plus she always smells like cotton candy and weed. Most people would say that stinks, but just wait until you actually smell it.

"Are you cold?" I asked her, noticing she was shivering a little. She was only wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Plus it's really cold in here.

She nodded and I reached behind her and grabbed a blanket and threw it over both of us, using only one hand. Do you know how hard that is?

A little while later, while I was playing with her hair, I went to say something to her and saw she was sleeping. I chuckled to myself, and gently released her, so that I didn't wake her up.

I walked out in the kitchen to grab something to drink and I saw my aunt sitting at the kitchen table, eating a salad. After I grabbed a water from the fridge, I sat across from her.

"Kris still here?" She asked me with a mouthful of food.

"How ladylike of you." I joked. "Yeah, she's in my room. She fell asleep after we watched Evil Dead."

She nodded. "Colson, I like this girl." She smiled. "She seems nice, and during the past few weeks you've known her, you haven't gotten in as much trouble as you usually do. I think she's a good influence on you."

I smiled down at my lap. "So, is she Jovana's daughter or...?" She asked out of curiosity.

"Yeah," I told her. "She's lived in foster care for the past ten years, but Jovana's now qualified enough to have a kid live with her, so they moved her out here with her."

"How old is she?"

"Almost seventeen."

"So she's gonna be a junior?" She asked me, grinning. I nodded. "At least you have a friend in your grade now."

"Thanks," I said sarcastically. She laughed. I got up and walked back to my room. Kris was still sleeping. I smiled as I walked over to my Xbox and put in Call of Duty and walked back over to my bed and sat down next to Kris.

Half asleep, she scooted closer and put her head on my lap and fell back asleep. I smiled and continued playing the game.

A little while later, I heard footsteps and looked up to see my aunt standing in the doorway, silently losing her shit.

I grinned widely when she pushed out her bottom lip. "Awe!!!" She said in a high pitched voice, talking about me and Kris.

"Done yet?" I laughed at her.

She thought for a minute then shook her head vigorously. "Stay right there! I'll be back!" She told me, running out of the room.

I looked down at Kris and saw her shivering. Gently, I put another blanket on her and she stopped.

My aunt returned a minute later holding a Polaroid camera and smiling goofily.

"Oh, Jesus Fucking Christ." I sighed, smiling faintly and putting a hand over my face.

"Just look at the TV and pretend you don't even know I'm here." She told me.

I did as told and waited until I saw a flash and then looked up a few seconds later and saw her shaking the picture, trying to get it to dry quicker.

"Can I play my game now?" I whined. She nodded and left the room, but before she did, she handed me the picture and I set it on my lap.

**KRIS POV**

I guess I fell asleep after we finished watching the movie, because I woke up with my head in Kell's lap and he was playing COD. I tried to stifle a yawn, but that somehow led me to sneezing. I turned on my back and looked up at Kells and saw he was looking at me and chuckling.

"Morning, Sunshine." He smirked. And looked back at the TV. "You're sneezes are adorable."

"I am adorable." I said sarcastically.

"Agreed."

I scoffed and slapped his chest playfully. He faked hurt and put his hand on his chest. "Oh, I'm crushed." He grunted. I laughed. "Do you know what time you're supposed to be home?" He asked me.

"No," I told him, stretching my arms and yawning loudly. "My mom told me not to worry about a curfew. As long as I'm home within twenty-four hours after I left. If not, I have to give her rough estimate of when I'll be back and who I'll be with. I think she's just trying to kiss my ass after all these years of being a shit parent."

He nodded. "Well I don't have a curfew either." He paused his game. "Wanna go on an adventure?"

"Where to?"

"A park downtown." He shrugged. I nodded and sat up. He saved his game and shut it off.

I slipped on my black high top chucks, which were probably four years old and were filthy and beat up. He slipped on his red ones that seemed to be in the same condition.

"You ready?" I nodded.

"Hey we're going to the park downtown. We probably won't be back until tomorrow morning." He told his aunt.

"Have fun." She smiled.

We both nodded and walked out of the trailer. "Hey I should go tell my mom where I'm going."

"Okay."

I walked up on my front porch and pushed the door open. My mom was sitting on the couch smoking a blunt and reading a copy of Rolling Stone magazine.

"Hi, honey." She smiled at me. I leaned against the wall and Kells sat on the arm of the couch. "What can I do ya for?"

"Um, me and Kells were gonna go to some park downtown. We'll be back sometime tomorrow morning." I told her, scratching my arm.

She nodded. "Well, I go to work tomorrow at four in the morning, so I might not be here when you get back."

"I'll see ya whenever then, I guess." I said blankly. I held my hand out. "Hey, before that's gone, let me get a hit."

She smiled and stood up, walking over to me. When she got close enough, she handed me the blunt and I took a hit, holding my smoke for a minute before letting it out my nose.

"How long have you been smoking?" She asked me. "I don't remember my little six year old smoking anything with me."

"Since I was eleven. My third foster moms best friends son was a couple years older than me. He was also also a pothead. We were hanging out, and we smoke for a little."

She grabbed my head and kissed my forehead. "I'm proud of you. You could be smoking something that could kill you, but you're not." I smiled.

"God damn, I wish my parents were this chill." Kells laughed.

I smirked before passing him the blunt. He inhaled deeply before passing it back to my mom.

"So, Kells, why is that you've lived here for a year and I never met your parents?" My mom asked him.

"Uh, I live with my aunt. I don't see my parents." He responded, running a hand through his shaggy blonde hair.

"I'm sorry to hear that." She frowned.

After an awkward silence, me and Kells left and started walking to the park. "How far is this park anyway?" I asked him after about twenty minutes.

"Probably three hours."
-------------------------------------------

I swear, nothing's really happened between Kells and Kris yet (except the shotgun kiss), but I ship them so hard.

Stay wierd.
-Bam

June 8, 2016

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
130K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
267K 11.2K 40
į€¤ Fic į€žį€Šį€ŗ į€”į€›į€™į€ŗį€øį€›į€­į€Æį€„į€ŗį€øį€…į€­į€Æį€„į€ŗį€øį€žį€±į€¬ į€”į€žį€Æį€¶į€øį€”į€”į€¾į€Æį€”į€ŗį€øį€į€½į€±į€€į€­į€Æį€žį€¬į€žį€Æį€¶į€øį€‘į€¬į€øį€žį€±į€¬ Big Warning šŸšØ18+ Fic į€į€•į€Æį€’į€ŗį€–į€¼į€…į€ŗį€žį€Šį€ŗ į‹
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...