The Boy Next Door {{EDITING}}

By bifzXhh

She finally gets to go home. She knew her life would never be the same, but she never expected this. ~Machin... More

2- Shotgun Kiss
3- Adventure
4- Beg Me
5- I Want You*
6- Not Ready
7- Fucked Up
PLEASE READ
8- My Everything
9- Regret It
10- Bruises
11- Normal Day
12- Where Is She
13- Without Her
14- Fucking Around
15- Passing Grades
16- Lap Dance
17- On My Own
18- Catching Up
19- Battles
20- New Manager
21- New Song
22- After-party
Authors note
1- Four Years
my petty ass smh
sequalllll
rewrite

1- Come As You Are

18.9K 224 107
By bifzXhh

KRISTIANA COCHRAN (Chris-tee-on-uh Cock-rin)
-----------------------------------

"Well this is it."

I looked over at my foster mom, Angel, who'd been taking care of me for almost a year now. That is, until they tracked down my mother.

"I'll miss you." I told her. And I will. She's been good to me.

"I'll miss you too." She pulled me into a hug, almost in tears.

I chuckled as she let go. "Hey, I'll see you around." I told her, picking up my two suitcases off the sidewalk.

"Have fun." She told me.

I nodded and turned to face my new home. It was a small, white and blue trailer. They finally tracked down my mom after six years last week. The lost complete contact of her about four years after I was taken by Children Services. Once they found her, they found that she was qualified enough for me to move back in, so here I am.

I took a deep breath before walking up on the wooden porch and knocked on the front door.

"Kristiana?" The woman who answered asked, a smile appearing on her face. I nodded.

She was so different than I remember. She now had long black hair, instead of short blonde hair, and she looks a lot healthier. When I left, she was addicted to heroin and cocaine. You do the math.

"Hi, mom." I smiled.

She basically tackled me into a tight hug. We stayed like this for what felt like five minutes. After she finally pulled away, I noticed that she'd been crying.

I never noticed how much I looked like her until now. I have her dark hair, which is now back to her natural color, her small nose, and her face shape. Really, the only difference is that she has bright blue eyes, and I have dark green ones.

"Well come in, come in." She sniffled, walking inside with me at her tail.

I sat my bags down by the door as walked into the kitchen. The living room was kinda small and cute. It had matching black furniture and pictures were all over the walls. I looked closely at them and noticed they were pictures of me, my mom and my dad. He died of a heart attack right before they took me away. I don't remember him much.

My mom entered the living room with a tray of cookies. She sat down on the couch and put the rest of cookies in front of her on the coffee table. I sat down next to her.

"They said your favorite cookie was white chocolate macadamia. I made these this morning." She smiled.

I grabbed a cookie, and it was surprisingly really good.

After a while, she looked over at me. "You know, Angel gave me a list of some of your favorite things. Come look at your room."

She got up and walked to the room that was down the hall. I followed her. She opened the door to reveal a bedroom.

It was really nice, actually. Nicer than what I had when I lived with Angel. It had posters with Blink 182, Nirvana, Eminem, Guns N Roses, Bone Thugs N Harmony, and Pink Floyd posters plastered on the walls. The bedspreads were American Horror Story Themed, and the curtains were Alice in Wonderland.

"I love it." I smiled.

"I'm glad." She chuckled. "Um, I'll go get your bags for you, if you want?"

I nodded. "Yeah, sure, go ahead."

She nodded and walked out of the room. The closet was filled with clothes that were all my size. There were flannels, cropped tops, T-shirts, and band shirts, all appeared to be from the ninety's.  I went over to the dresser and opened the drawers up. There was everything from ripped black skinny jeans, to plain dark blue flairs.

"They were mine when I was your age."

"Hmm?" I asked, turning around.

My mom was leaning against the door frame. "All these clothes were mine when I was your age. We're a lot alike, you know?" She told me. "I liked all the same bands you do. And luckily, I kept all my clothes from back then. When I found out I was around your size I was pretty happy, actually."

I nodded, not knowing how to respond.

"Well, I'm gonna be leaving here soon. I have to work." She told me. I scoffed quietly. She didn't hear me. "Um, I don't have cable, but there are movies underneath the TV in the living room. I put an extra key on your dresser if you go anywhere."

"Alright. See ya later, I guess." I said just loud enough for her to hear.

"I love you." She said quietly, slightly smiling. Then she turned and left the room when I heard the front door shut, I knew she was gone.

I sighed and walked over to where she set my bags and unzipped one and pulled out my mp3 player I found on the street a few months ago and my headphones.

I turned on my favorite song, Come As You Are by Nirvana and put on my head phones and went out and sat on the banister on the side of the front porch.

I closed my eyes for a little and leaned against the beam. It was relaxing. It was peaceful. I haven't listened to music and had time to think in almost a week.

But, I almost had a heart attack when the porch shook and I fell off and landed on my back in the grass.

"What the fuck?!" I hissed, putting a hand over my eyes to block the sun.

I wanted to punch someone in the throat when I heard a guy laughing loudly from above me.

I opened my eyes and sat up, pulling my head phones off. He was really tall and skinny. He had shaggy blonde hair and these amazing baby blue eyes. He looked around my age, maybe a little older.

"Who the fuck are you?" I snapped, standing up and wiping off the dirt from my jeans from when I fell.

"I could be asking you the same thing." He smirked. "When'd you get here?"

"A couple hours ago, actually." I told him, picking up my headphones and mp3 player from the ground.

"I'm Kells." He told me, holding out his hand, running it through his hair when I glared at him.

"So why the hell did you feel the need to scare the shit out of me?" I snapped at him. I don't care if I sound like a bitch, I've had a long day.

"Just trying to get your attention. I've been hollering for ten minutes." He smirked once again.

I nodded. "Well, then you're forgiven. I guess."

I turned and walked over to the steps on the porch and sat down. He sat next to me. "I never got your name, ya know."

I scoffed. "Kristiana. Or, just Kris."

"Kells." He repeated. I nodded. "So, what are you doing staying with Jo?"

"She's my mom."

He tilted his head. "I didn't know she has kids."

"Just me." I corrected. "I've been in foster care for ten years, since I was six. She's qualified now, so I moved back in with her. I don't see it lasting long though. Last time she was clean for a year before she went back to coke. I was here for ten minutes and she left. So this is probably just temporary."

He nodded. "Well let me just tell you, I've lived next to her for probably for a year or so, and I know she smokes weed. Loud shit, too."

I laughed. "I don't care if she smokes weed, as long as I can smoke with her."

He smiled. I'm not gonna lie, he's hot. "Oh, we got a little pothead on our hands, do we?" He joked.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "I'm wearing a Pink Floyd shirt, what do you think?"

"Good point." He chuckled. "So, I know we still have like a month before school starts, but I just wanna give you a few tips. Lay low, don't make too many friends. You don't want no more than three, if that, and you don't want them to be girls either. The girls around here are just a bunch of whores who like drama."

I nodded. "People don't really tend to like me, so that shouldn't be too hard."

"And let me just tell you right now, your style is dope as hell, but these East Side Cleveland bitches won't appreciate it much. You ain't shit to them unless you have your cleavage and ass hanging out. Guy or girl, they won't like you."

"Thanks." I scoffed.

"Hey, I'm just letting you know." He laughed. I liked his laugh. "But don't change. You're cool, you shouldn't have to change for these people around here just so you can fit in. You were born to stand out."
--------------------------------------

So how did you guys like it? I actually started this while in the process of writing Mine, which is actually my other MGK fanfiction. It just has a different story line, and different characters. It honestly has no connection to this story. It's not a prequel or a sequel. So don't ask.

This book is not to be published or copied without permission from Maya Leanne Gillogly (The author, me.) If I find my book anywhere that I didn't put it (excluding your libraries) I will kill you.

That's all I think.

Stay Wierd.
-Bam

June 7, 2016

Songs of the chapter-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
930K 35.3K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
228K 9.2K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...