cat and ladybug ☆ ML

By feneko-chan

both of them have known each other's secrets. [discontinued] thank you for reading. More

Secrets - Part 1
Author's Note (sorrysorrysorry) T^T
Dates - Part 2
Sweet Taste - Part 3
Christmas Special
Important Note.

Part 4 - Complicated

1K 54 27
By feneko-chan

[Author's Note]
Whassap cuddlies, I'm back with another storeh ! This time, I hope it's longer. Well, enjoy the song (it's super cute and awesome), and get yourself ready because Part 4 will be... A bit different than the others. Dats it !
[Song : Ah, It's A Wonderful Cat's Life (Ladybug PV) - Cover by Clear and Ritsuka]

-

Adrien's POV

"K-kitty..." Marinette moaned.

Woah. Wait. Did she just call me kitty ? And most of all, DID SHE JUST MOANED ?!

"What..?" I replied.

"Y-your hands..." She blushed.

I looked down and my hands were about to lift her clothes. And the other one's stroking her back.

"OH GOD IM SORRY I SHOULDVE NOT DONE THAT!!!" I rambled in embarrassment, lifting my hands off her.

"I-I feel like we're being watched...." Marinette slightly blushed, tidying her clothes.

I looked around. No one. "Maybe it's just your imagination, Mari."

"Yeah, maybe."

[TIMESKIP : CLASS TIME]

Marinette's POV

Ah, nothing more good than spending a free-time drawing new designs for my clothes.

Oop. Someone's coming.

"Hey, M-Marinette." Ah, it's Nathanael. (Is that his name ? Idek)

"Hi, Nathanael ! What's up ?" I smiled.

"I'm f-fine. Thank you." He replied, smiling back.

"Wanna help me design something new ?" I patted the empty seat next to me.

"Y-you don't mind ?" He asked.

"Of course not !" I grinned. "Now, come." I patted the seat next to me, again.

"T-thanks, Marinette." He sat down next to me.

"So, what should my new design be ?" I asked Nathanael.

"How about... Chat Noir designs ? L-like, his baton for example. Or his cat ears." He stuttered, it's kind of cute tho.

"Hmmm... Good idea !" I started drawing some Chat Noir outfits, and Nathanael looked impressed.

"Those are good ! Mind if I color it for you ?" He asked, pulling out his coloring stuff.

"Sure ! Why not ?"

He started coloring them. Boy, do they look so good.

"Wow Nathanael, I like how you color them !" I complimented him.

"Oh, t-this ? I-it's nothing." He blushed in return, and oh gosh, he's so cute like a cinnamon roll. Too pure.

"It's something ! Hey, how about you help me color these at my house ?"

"H-huh ?! No, I mean, I want to, b-but, wouldn't it be w-weird ? For me to come to your h-house." His face is as red as a tomato. (But he is ?)

"Of course not ! Why would it be ?" I grinned, making him smile. He's so cute !

-

Adrien's POV

"ADRIKINS !" Oh crap. I better run. (OMFG HE KNOWZ)

I was about to run but I saw Lila, walking down the hallway.

I raced to her as Chloè huffed and puffed.

"HEYLILAWHATSUPINEEDTOBORROWYOUFORAWHILEILLEXPLAINLATEROKEYTHANKS !" I grabber her arm, and ran outside to somewhere Chloè won't find us.

I looked back, and there's no sign of Chloè anywhere. Thank god.

"U-um, can you let my hand go.. ?" She blushed.

"Oh sorry."

"So, mind explaining me why we're here ?"

"Okay, I'll tell you. I was...."

[After a lot of explanation...]

"Ah, I see." Lila scratched her cheek.

"Yeah."

"Hey, Adrien?"

"Hmm ?"

"Instead of grabbing me, why not Marinette ? I mean, she IS your girlfriend after all, right ?"

"Uh..."

"Wait... Don't tell me... You're not dating her ?"

"I- WHAT ?! NO ! I mean-"

"Huh. Then those stuff are all just rumors. I can't believe you. After all those things you did to her ?"

"Wait- what things ?"

"Uh... Kissing ! And, stuff."

"How did you know I kissed her ?"

"I-i-isn't it obvious !? Y-y-you guys can be seen by lots of people ! L-l-luckily, it was only me." She stuttered a lot, I wonder what's up. (Hey Adrien, you made a poem.)

"Huh.. Really ? But-"

"Enough ! I'm sick with all these lies ! You both said you're dating each other, but I just saw Marinette getting all COMFY with Nathanael in class, before you grabbed me all of a sudden, then ran off !"

Lila shut her mouth. I frowned.

"What ?! You mean- No ! That can't be possible, can it ?!"

"It IS possible !"

Lila was in tears.

"Lila, I-"

"FORGET IT ! I thought you're very kind, and honest, but you're just a cheap, good-for-nothing liar !"

She ran off, leaving me confused and frustrated, both feelings mixed up.

-

Marinette's POV

"Hey, Nathanael ?"

"Yes, Marinette ?"

"I've always wondered, how do you color stuff with your bangs blocking your face ?"

"Ah, w-well, I'm kind of u-used with it, so it doesn't bother me that much. I had these bangs since I was little."

He lifted his bangs, showing his other eye. I know it looks the same, but I have a feeling it's a bit more shinier than the other.

"Hmm... I have an idea !" I searched for something as Nathanael waited.

"Here !" I held his bangs up as I clipped my hairpin to it.

He blushed hard, saying nothing but stutters.

"M-M-Mar-in-ette wh-what are y-you-" He stuttered as his face went even redder.

"Keep your hair like that ! If you don't, you're not invited to my house !" I winked at him, and he blew.

Steam started to hover around him as he covered his red face. I like teasing him.

-

[Behind the script]
Author-chan : Wow Mari, you're so freaking rude.
Marinette : Why you- !
Adrien : MARINETTE !
Marinette : W- ADRIEN ?!
Adrien : WHY- OUT OF ALL PEOPLE, YOU CHOSE TO FLIRT WITH HIM !
Marinette : IT'S NOR MY FAULT ! AUTHOR-CHAN WROTE IT IN THE SCRIPT !
While those two fought with each other...
Nathanael : Author-chan.
Author-chan : Yes, my sweet tomato ?
Nathanael : You... Made this script ?
Author-chan : Yes ! For you !
Nathanael : .... I love you, Author-chan.
Author-chan : Aww, me too- I mean, come here !
*hugs*
Suddenly...
*the door suddenly opened, violently smashed the wall*
Lila : AUTHOR-CHAN !!!!!
Author-chan : Oops. Looks like it's my cue to go. Stay pure and bright, my sweet tomato.
Nathanael : Um... Okay.
Author-chan : *dissolves into darkness*
Lila : WHAT THE- WHAT KIND OF SORCERY ARE YOU USING !?
Author-chan, in the dark : I'm the daughter of Satan, betch. Sent from hell to give these fangirls heaven.
Marinette and Adrien stopped fighting. Nathanael looked horrified. Lila frowned.
Everyone : WHAT !?
[And that folks, is a great cliffhanger. Stay confused, my cuddlies.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
933K 35.3K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
311K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...