Adopted By Who?

By ohthegoodoldayz

Savannah Collins: a bookworm, band geek, fan girl, horror fanatic, and, most importantly, Oncer. Those are ju... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2-
Chapter 3-
Chapter 5 Pt. 1
Chapter 5 Pt. 2
Author's Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 4

592 13 7
By ohthegoodoldayz

Previously:

"Good night best friend!" Jared says.

"Night bestie!" I say.

We turn so our backs are facing together. Oh dear god how much I want to cuddle this boy, but he probably doesn't want to. I close my eyes knowing that Jared is sleeping next to me, and fall asleep instantly.

••••••••••••••••••

I wake up to the sun shining through the window, which I mentally curse myself for not closing the curtains before we went to sleep last night. I feel something wrapped around my waist so I look down and blush at the sight of Jared's arm wrapped around me.

I grab my phone off the table and check the time. 12:45 pm. God I don't remember the last time I woke up this early.

"Morning." I hear Jared say from behind me.

I turn to my other side so I could face him, and I smile.

"Good morning." I say.

He looks down at his arm and his eyes widen at the sight of his arm wrapped around my waist.

"I'm sorry." He said blushing.

"It's okay." I say.

"What time is it?" He asks.

"12:45." I respond.

"I haven't slept in this late in forever."

"I haven't woken up this early in awhile." I say with a laugh.

"Really?" He said.

"Yup. Since I'm like three days into spring break, I've been staying up later and sleeping in later."

"What's the latest you've slept in so far this week?"

"Um. I think it was somewhere around 2:30 or 3:00 in the afternoon."

"I could never do that!" He said laughing.

"Yeah. My mother used to sleep in a lot so I guess I get it from her." I say.

"If you don't mind me asking, what happened to your parents?"

I knew this question would come up sooner or later. I take a deep breath and begin to speak.

"When I was eight, I was home with a nanny while my parents went out for dinner. They left at 5:00 and said they'd be home at the latest, 8:30. It was 9:30 and the nanny was getting me ready to bed when she got a phone call from the hospital. My parents were hit in the rear and they skidded of the road and hit a tree. My father died on impact, but my mother died when she was being airlifted to the hospital." I said with tears threatening to fall.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Savannah." He said hugging me.

I bury my face into his chest and a tear fell from my eye. I push down all of the emotions and pull away.

"They're in a better place I guess." I say sighing.

"If you ever need to talk to me, just let me know." He says, his hazel eyes looking into my blue ones.

"Thank you Jared. I need that." I say with a soft smile.

"We should probably go downstairs." Jared suggests.

"Yeah that would be a good idea." I say unplugging my phone and put my black frames on my face.

We both get out of bed and walk across the room. Since I basically Snapchat my life, I opened it up and flip it to the selfie side. Since Jared was looking down on his phone he didn't notice me zooming in on his face as we walked. I laugh as I watched the video and Jared looks over my shoulder. He glared at me, which caused me to laugh even harder. I caption it: Mornings with my best friend💓

We walk down the hallway and hear the groans of many hungover people coming from the bottom of the stairs. We both laugh and continue to walk down the stairs.

We enter the foyer and walk into the kitchen. I see Lana making pancakes, Sean on his computer, Colin sprawled out on the floor, Jen still sleeping on the couch, and Bex and Emilie at the dining room table with a bottle of Advil in front of them.

"Morning." Jared and I say in unison.

"Morning!" We heard from Lana and Sean, the only two who didn't have hangovers.

"Ugh." Colin said rolling over closer to the couch.

I let out a laugh and walk over to the fridge. I open it and see two packages of six Mtn. Dews on the bottom shelf.

"Hey can I have soda?" I ask.

"Sure why not." Sean says.

"You want one?" I ask Jared.

"Yeah."

I grab myself and Jared cans of Mtn. Dew and we sit down next to Sean. I open up my Snapchat and see that I got a ton of followers. I didn't want to add anyone back because this was still my personal Snapchat, I wanted to see my friends' stories.

I flip it to the selfie side and I put it in front of Sean and I. We use the dog filter which meant I was the regular brown dog and Sean was the dalmatian. He didn't realize I was taking it until after I pressed the picture button.

"I actually look pretty good in that." He said with a laugh.

I caption it: First morning in the Parrilla-Maguire household✌ @/sean

"Hey Savannah?" Lana said.

"Yes?" I say.

"Sean and I were talking and since you guys are on spring break, we thought you could have some friends over for a pool party." She said flipping a pancake.

"That would be wicked!" I say smiling.

"AYE!" I hear Bex yell from the dining room.

"AYE!" I yell back.

"When can I have it?" I ask.

"Tomorrow night?" Sean suggests.

"Okay! Thanks guys!" I say hugging Sean and getting up to hug Lana.

"No problem." Lana says kissing the top of my head.

"Hey Jared you can meet my friends!" I say.

"Wooo!" He said.

"Pancakes are done!" Lana yells to everyone.

"Shut up Lana!" Jen yells from the couch.

"Okay Jen is literally me in the mornings." I say laughing.

Emilie and Bex come out into the kitchen and smile at Jared and I.

"Morning lovebirds." Emilie whispers, but I was the only one who heard it.

I glare at her and she laughs. Bex was first because she made it clear she wanted to have first dibs on the pancakes.

"Never mess with Bex when she's hungover." Lana whispers to me.

"Okay." I say with a laugh.

Jared grabs me a plate and hands it to me. I thank him and he let's me go in front of him. I grab two pancakes and then coat them with syrup. I grab a fork and make my way to the dining room table where Bex and Emilie were sitting.

I sit next to Bex and Jared and began to fiddle around with my food. I see Colin get up from the floor and make his way over to the pancakes. Jen got up shortly after and went to the bathroom.

"Jen's not the very nicest hungover either." Lana says sitting down.

"Ah." I say.

After Jen got her pancakes, she decided to sit at the kitchen table with Sean and Colin instead of us. When I finish eating, I get up to put my dishes away but when I walked past the kitchen table, Colin stopped me.

"So I hear you play guitar?" He asks.

"Yeah I've been playing for a couple of months." I say smiling.

"If you ever need help, I'll be more than happy to help you."

"Thanks Colin! I'll let you know!"

"Cool."

I put my dishes in the dishwasher and see Jared waiting to put his away also. I take his dishes, put them away, and close the dishwasher.

"Ugh I'm still tired." I say.

"I don't understand how you're so tired. We got like twelve hours of sleep." Jared said laughing.

"Eh I'm always tired." I say walking back over to the table.

Everyone finished eating and decided to head home.

"I'm sorry that we didn't get to know you very well Savannah." Jen said.

"Don't worry about it. I'm pretty sure there will be more opportunities." I say.

I hug all of them, Jared being the longest, and they leave.

"Bye best friend!" Jared yelled.

"Byeeee!" I yell back.

We close the door and go back into the kitchen.

"So Savannah I was wondering if you'd want to go shopping for your party tomorrow?" Lana said.

"Yeah that would be wicked! Oh yeah what time should we have it?" I ask.

"Maybe 6-9?" She said.

"Sure that sounds good. I'll text my friends." I say pulling out my phone.

I open the group chat on Instagram and begin to type.

Savannah: Hey guys! Lana and Sean are letting me have a pool party tomorrow night. It's from 6-9.

Teyvion: Wooo party!!

Joy: Yesss!

Lane: Savannah and a pool party? What is this sorcery??

Ava: I'll be there!

Savannah: Lane shut up lol

Ava: Will Jared be there?????

Joy: Who's Jared?

Ava: Savannah's boyfriend.

Lane: Wait so that's who was on her Snapchat story

Teyvion: Wow Sav finally got a guy!

Savannah: He's not my boyfriend! We're just friends!

Ava: Whatever lol

Teyvion: Sureeeeeeee

Joy: Okay thennnn

Savannah: I'm gonna uninvite you guys.

Lane: What did I do?

Savannah: Nothing. Lane you're the only one that's invited.

Lane: Wooo!

Ava: We'll all be there!

I close the group chat and open the other one I'm in with my friends Jade and Claire.

Sav: Hey guess what!!!

Claire: Whattt???

Jade: What?

Sav: I got adopted yesterday by two actors from Once Upon A Time!

Jade: Really?! That's great!!

Claire: Which ones????

Sav: Lana Parrilla and Sean Maguire

Claire: OMG YOU GOT ADOPTED BY MY POWER COUPLE!!!!

Sav: That's what Emily said lol. But anyways, they have this gigantic pool in the backyard so they're letting me have a huge party. You guys in?

Jade: Omg yessss!!

Claire: YAY POOL PARTIES!!

Sav: Lol so I take it you guys are in?

Jade: Of course!

Claire: Why wouldn't I be?

Sav: Good point Claire lol. So it's from 6-9.

Jade: Sweet!

Claire: Okay I'll talk to my mom

Sav: Okay I gtg cuz I'm going shopping for stuff. I'll see you guys tomorrow!

Jade: Yup! Bye boo!!

Claire: Byeeeeee

Then I go into a private chat between me and my best guy friend, Bryce.

Sav: Okay you will NEVER guess what happened to me yesterday.

Bryce: You got adopted by Lana and Sean!

Sav: How tf did you know?

Bryce: Twitter. Lana wouldn't tweet about how your pizza's ready if you weren't living with her lol. Also I saw your Snap story.

Sav: Well you ruined my surprise. But anywho, pool party at my house tomorrow night. 6-9.

Bryce: IM GONNA MEET LANA

Sav: Only if you show up

Bryce: Oh I'm showing up.

Sav: Haha okay well I gotta go tell more people

Bryce: Okay bye

Sav: Bye

I close out of Instagram and open up my messages. I text Emily first.

Sav: Guess who's having a pool party tomorrow night!

Wifeeeee: Omg I'm in!

Sav: Lol it's from 6-9 and bring your pizza inflatable please!

Wifeeeee: I gotchu. Also will Jared be there??

Sav: Yup.

Wifeeeee: Yay! I get to meet your lover!

Sav: Shut up!

"Oh yeah, the cast wants to come over and party with us." Lana said laughing.

"Cool! Who's coming?"

"Everyone from last night, plus Ginny and Josh, possibly Robbie."

"So I basically get to meet everyone." I say.

"Pretty much. Robert's doing something in LA so he can't make it."

"That's fine. But I can't wait to meet the Rumpelstiltskin." I say putting emphasis on 'the'.

Lana laughs and I continue to text Emily.

Sav: Guess who's coming tomorrow night?!

Wifeeeee: I swear to God if you say Robbie Kay I'm gonna cry.

Sav: You got that right!

Wifeeeee: OH MY FASBSSKWSBFKEBWODFBEKDBRI

Sav: 😂😂 the rest of the cast will be there too.

Wifeeeee: Savannah you are making me have a freaking spasm.

Sav: Lol your welcome

Wifeeeee: Okay so I gotta look good.

Sav: Lol I'm kinda nervous. I mean I'll be wearing a bathing suit in front of Jared.

Wifeeeee: He'll enjoy it😉

Sav: 😑

Wifeeeee: Love ya!!

Sav: Eh.

Wifeeeee: Lol

Sav: Okay I gotta go. Lana and I are going shopping.

Wifeeeee: Okay have fun! Bye!

Sav: Bye!

I lock my phone and I walk up to my room to get changed. I get a text from Ava asking if she could spend the night, so I send a text Lana because I'm too lazy to walk downstairs. Lana says yes and that I could have someone else sleep over, so I text Emily.

I get changed into black ripped shorts and my Harvard University sweatshirt, then went into the bathroom to straighten my hair. After I finish, I walk downstairs and see Lana sitting on the couch.

"Ready to go shopping?" She asked laughing.

"Yup! Let us go!" I say.

We walk out the house and yell bye to Sean. Since Sean had to do some work, he wasn't able to come with us. We hop into Lana's black convertible and she starts it.

"Can I play music?" I ask her.

"Sure." She said handing me the AUX chord.

I plug the black chord into my phone and turn House of Gold by Twenty One Pilots. Lana pulls out of the driveway and we drive out of the neighborhood. Party shopping here we come!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 233 14
What if... Lana Parrilla and Sean Maguire dated back when they were 20 and broke up but Lana was left with an unexpected surprise. Find out what happ...
430 35 4
Queen Regina of Mist Haven is slowly losing hope that she will ever be able to marry for love. Almost every aspect of her life is controlled, especia...
22K 378 17
This story is based off the TV show Once Upon a Time. Its alittle different from the show, but it will have all the characters. Such as: Emma Swan, K...
22.2K 830 16
Hunted by a shadow-beast and stalked by a beautiful stranger, things are not going Regina's way. Girlxgirl endgame and a cast of characters you know...