Body Language|| LaMelo Ball F...

By maloleys_gurrl

More

2.
Characters
3.
4.
5.
Warning!!!
6.
7.
8.
9.

1.

6.4K 47 6
By maloleys_gurrl

I groan lifting myself off of my bed, as my alarm clock loudly rang in my ear. I walked out of my room and into the bathroom I shared with my brother. I brush my teeth, throw my hair up into a messy bun, wash/moisturize my face, and then leave back into my room. I groan not wanting to go to school, mainly because of the fact that I can't stand anyone in my grade they're all so immature it agitates my very last nerve, literally it's on the verge of breaking!! But anyways I put on my clothes for the day (picture included), grab my bag, phone, and headphones, then walk down the stairs. I hear my brother, Kingston aka "king"coming down the stairs, as finish putting all my homework into my bag.

"Let's go Brelynn." He says walking out the door with me following. We stop by McDonald's each getting something to eat with him paying of course, because that's the normal routine. The ride to school was fairly silent. Me and my brother aren't really morning people. Once we got to school I through out the McDonald's bag and walked into school already dreading the day. I head towards my locker. Throwing my book bag inside i grab my calculous binder and book from the top shelf.

"Fuuuuck." I groan very loudly knowing I'd be late to class.
"Watch your mouth Reynolds." I could hear some teacher say not really paying attention.
"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever." I mumble loud enough for the teacher to hear. Slowly walking up the stairs to my class. I hear the final bell ring as I pick up my pace to class.

"You're late Brelynn." Mr. Santos said.
"Wouldn't be the first time" I mumble walking to my desk, hearing him chuckle...it's not really my desk, but I normally sit here...so i say it's mine. I roll my eyes not acknowledging him.

"Well since you guys just finished your mid year exams yesterday, I figure I'd give you guys a free-" Mr. Santos started but was cut off by the class cheering. I roll my eyes once again bc it's way to early to be hearing so much noise. I grab my stuff and walk out of the room, with some following. I'm one of, if not the smartest, most mature, and trustworthy person in this class. Not to sound egotistical or anything.

I was planning on going to the library, until I hear my name being called by Mr. Santos.
I reluctantly turn around and trudge my way towards him.
"So we have sort of a problem." He mumbled, being pretty high acquaintances with Mr. Santos I already knew what was coming.

"You haven't really been participating in my class lately." He said sitting on his desk.
"You're no doubt the smartest person in my class, hell; you're the smartest student in this damn school." He continued, then paused.
" I don't want to have to bring down your participation credits, and have you not pass my class...so to bring up your participation grade, you'll be spending my classes tutoring one of your fellow peers." He said earning a groan from me.

"Whyyyyyy." I dragged on, whining. I heard a few laughs, causing me to turn my head...only to meet the gaze of him and his friends.
I immediately snapped my head back at Mr.Santos.
"No." I said sternly knowing who'd I'd be tutoring instantly.
"Brelynn." He said stern as well.
"But-" I started but was cute off
"You're doing it, whether you like it or not." He said clearly not having any of my excuses.

"But you don't understand, I can't stand hi-" I attempted to continue but was cut off once again.
"Brelynn! It's final." He said slightly raising his voice.
"It's can't be that bad." He mumbled.
"How do you expect me to teach someone who doesn't want to learn?!" I exclaimed annoyed.
"Sorry, not a morning person." I apologized realizing my tone was very inappropriate considering I was talking to my favorite teacher.
"Bre, I've known you and your family long enough to know you're not a morning person" he chuckled.
"But yeou'll figured it out, you're a very smart person...I know you and I know my class, if there's anyone who can teach him, it's you." He says walking out of the room earning a loud groan from me....I fell onto the floor, as standing was becoming very draining. I laid there in silence, hearing him and his group ask each other questions along the line of, if I were okay.

I continued to whine and pout while laying flat on the ground. Why of all people does it have to be him. I continue to throw a fit for at least five more minutes before he approaches me.
"Hey, you good ma?" He ask me.
"Go away now." I said angrily with my face buried in my arms, still lying on the ground. I take out my phone as I began to become comfortable in my position on the ground.

What am I going to do for a whole hour. I began to do a little online shopping, because if I'm being honest...shopping is the only thing that could ease my nerves at the moment, but I'm kinda hungry, as that breakfast sandwich didn't really do anything. I groaned getting up from my very comfortable position on the floor and moved myself into Mr.santos' desk, rummaging my way through his things looking for the s'mores bar I left in here.
"What are you doing?" He asked again...have you ever not liked someone so much that even the thought of them agitated you, that's the type of hatred I had for the immature dumbass prick. Everything about him agitated me. I just wanted to rip his head off and throw it at a wall he was so immature and annoying.

"None of your business." I mumble, cringing at the fact that I responded, he angered me, just by breathing. Ugh! Now I have to tutor him!!!! I hate my life!! I soon find the s'mores bar I left in his desk and ate it. I propped my feet up onto his desk and continued online shopping on fashion nova.

I could slightly hear them talking about me, as their voices were just above a whisper.
"She definitely is a princess bro." His brother, LiAngelo said.
"Queen." I stated as they all looked up confused.
"What?" Jordan asked
"I'm a queen not a princess." I said with a fake smile, as they all chuckled...except for him.

----lunch----

I sat at my usual table waiting for my friends to arrive. And they soon followed in this Amiah, Jordan, Gelo, the Twins, Royalty, and Izzy and the he sat at the other side as far away as possible like usual....soon Stacey and Layla coming over, finally.
"Hey you look grumpy." Lay said coming to sit next to me.
" I am...I'm tired and I have to tutor that idiot." I groan burying my face into my arm.
"He's not even that bad...didn't you have a crush on him the other day??" Stace said, as I groan.
"No, I said he was kinda cute and not as bad as I make it seem...ohh" I mumbled puking in my mouth a little.
"Well I'm gonna go get some food, what do you want??" Layla ask getting up with Stacey.
"Pepperoni pizza please." I said smiling.

They turn around and left with the boys leaving me and him alone. He slides down, soon sitting across from me.
"So my house in an hour??" He asked. I only rolled my eyes mumbling 'fine'
"So...." He said once again. I didn't respond, just kept looking around at anything except for him.
"Why do you hate me so much ma??" He asked, he looked kinda hurt. I felt a little bad, I don't hate him....he's just really immature.
"I don't hate you....I don't hate anyone. You're just really immature." I said seeing Stacey and Layla coming back towards us, causing him to move down, back to his seat.

"So...Stacey and I have some shopping to do so we are gonna head home now." Layla said.
"Okay, I wasn't to hungry anyway." I say getting up as well. I had lunch at the end of the day, so I get dismissed right after lunch...which means I could head home whenever I was done. I through out my lunch and then left to my locker putting my previous period binder in there and leaving because I had no homework....like usual. I walked out the building seeing Kingston was no where to be found...guess I'll be walking home, I don't have the patience to wait for him anyways. I texted my brother telling him that I was walking home, and started my journey home...it wasn't to far, with the help of some shortcuts.

"Hey Brelynn!" I hear him shout, causing me to spin on my heels and let out a deep breath.
"What do you want!" I whined, crossing my arms, and stomping my foot like a 4year old.
"That was cute." he said chuckling, causing me to let out a small smile.
"Uhh here's my number so I can text you my address." He said scratching the back of his neck, it was kinda adorable. I shook out of my thoughts and took the piece of paper.
"I'll see you in an hour." He added, quickly turning around and walking over to his friends, who were going crazy. I shook my head laughing a little as they teased him, and then finally started walking home.

I kinda like walking home, I get to take in how beautiful this town really is during the fall. I soon made it home hoping in the shower, and putting on a new pair of underwear/bra, a pair of white Nike Pros and a cropped white sweatshirt that said "ooh papi" in red letters with quotes around them. I then put on a pair of white socks along with black Adidas slides. I grabbed my extra calculus book, along with my notebook, a few pencils, basketball shorts, and sports bra, underwear, mints, Chargers, and my laptop, throwing them all into my spongebob backpack. I charged my phone and then headed downstairs to make me a snack. It was literally just a sandwich. Once I was done I heard upstairs grabbed , my phone and keys. I wrote a note to King telling him where i was going, then hopped into my car.

I can't believe I had to do this.
I can't believe I had to tutor Lamelo Ball.

********************************************
A/N: I can't believe im starting a new book up on this app i jus feel bad because i basically abandoned everything on here so I'm going to start over and actually stick to updating!!!! But here's the first chapter, i can't wait for more!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 8.2K 53
LaMelo looks at me in shock. "What happened, it's not like you to just give up?" LaMelo says. I stay silent. ยคStarted: June 22, 2018ยค ยคFinished: July...
258K 4.9K 57
A LaMelo Ball Story ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿฆ‹
492K 9.1K 49
โ€ขCOMPLETEDโ€ข Two young ballers trying to figure out how to deal with basketball,new fame and the hardest thing of all...love
23.9K 511 28
โ ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ, ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ โž - ๐‰๐”๐‹๐˜ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ slow ass updates as always.