Tough Love {A Aarmau Story<3<...

Par AryanaAlize

Aphmau is just A normal girl living in a house with her best friend Katelyn. She meets a guy,named Aaron. Aar... Plus

The move- ch.1
the sleepover- ch. 2
the question-ch.3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A little note..<3
Chapter 12
YAYAYAYYAYYAYAY
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
OMFG WHAT???!!!
Chapter 15

chapter 4

75 0 0
Par AryanaAlize

Aarons pov

Aphmau litterly just showed up to my house in pajamas.... Am I dreaming??!! She looked cute, and I mean ADORABLE! I normally wouldn't say that about a girl which is weird....

Aphmaus pov

" Kawaii~chan has the perfect ideoo!!" " Ideo?,this dosen't sound good.." " I'm with Aphmau on this one"

"Hmph, anyways As kawaii-chan was saying, we should have a singing contest!!"

"Oh brother..."

" Aphmau-senpai you first!"

" why me??"
"Aphmau senpai is a good singer nya!"

"F-fine...let me pick a song.."

I start to hear a nice male voice coming from outside. I look out side to see Aaron there singing, i join cuzzz it was my turn to sing....but with him? Without him knowing? I love it! I'll just play it off. I start to sing.
(Them singing is the video below)

I admit we did good. Especially at the end. All the girls started squealing like crazy."Aphmaus got a boyfriend!" I swear katelyn said that soo loud the whole neighbor hood could hear. Speaking of neighborhood, they all heard me and Aaron singing. I felt like a star kinda....

Aarons pov

Me and Aphmau just sang together. She sang beautifuly,plus the whole neighbor heard us. Aphmaus friends started sqeualing and teasing her about us. I didn't mind, I only hoped we could be boyfriend and girlfriend.

Soooo.....Like that video??!!! Eh? Eh? I've watched that video 5 billiontrillion times. It somewhat rwminds me of budoxAyano from YandereSim. Don't ask me why. Anyways, suggest somethings in the comments and I will try to weo r e them. But nooooo lemonzzzzz-Ary

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

241K 8.6K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
189K 18.9K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
80.1K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
956K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.