Sold To A Beast

Av Jordan_Chapman

Please enjoy! *EDITING* Instagram is: queen.chappi Snapchat is: jordan.chapman2 Mature content She didn't wan... Mer

Sold To A Beast
Home
Before The Rainbow
Breakfast with Beast
Unicorns
Apologizes
My Favorite Food
Promise?
One More Bullet
Like Riding A Horse
Homosapien
Experiment
Battle Moves
Blood Moon
Wait
What I Want
Moon
Pack Mates
Hormones
Training
Our Bond
Periods
Intruder
Heart Beats
Heart & Blood
Challenging A Luna
Mr. & Mrs Blood
Cain Wilson
Sins
Roses Are White
The Start
Awake & Alone
Don't Lose Hope
The Luna I Am
No More Crying
You Can't Break Me
Headstrong
Our Infinity
Grief
Freedom
Living Again
Again & Again & Again
Deal
Love Over Life
Father & Son
Suffocation
Salvation
Pardon Me
Overdue
Delicate Goodnight
Something New
Suprise
Flashback
Family Reunion
Gone Crazy
Healing
Too soon
Not Enough Time
What I Deserve
Our Future
Surprise! New Book!

Luna's Ceremony

62.4K 2.1K 359
Av Jordan_Chapman

......................................................................

Hate stems from fear.
And God do you hate me.

......................................................................

Wolves howled in the distance, at first just a few of their voices rising before the entire pack began. Andrew held me close as we listened to them, my breath being caught in my lungs at the sound of them.

"Listen to this." Andrew said with a smile as he tilted his head back and closed his eyes. At first, I thought I might find it silly, a grown man howling like an animal.

But, he was an animal - and his howl did something to my body.

His lungs filled as he joined in, sneaking in before bellowing with the others. They looked so peaceful and happy, joined together and howling like it was their favorite thing in the world.

When his lungs gave up and his air had run thin, Andrew chuckled and looked down at me as his face darkened with a blush. "Well? We're you impressed?" He rubbed the back of his neck uncomfortably.

I nodded finding myself speechless, still listening to the others as they began to trail off.
Andrew leaned down and kissed my cheek, dabbing my nose with his finger to get my full attention. "You better, I was expressing my love for you."

I pushed on his chest lightly with a smile as my face burned. "Do you want me to howl and express my love for you too?"

"Hell no." Andrew cleared his throat with the shake of his head as he chose nicer words. "Please don't. I've heard humans howl before - or try to. It hurts my ears." Andrew paused, a smirk growing on his lips as I heard him laugh sneakily in his mind. "You can express your love through other ways, since you seem so eager."

Before I had time to gripe at him, more howling began again - but not like how they previously were. This time was more loud, solemn sounding with lots of energy. I could only picture a scene in my mine, a pack of wolves catching the first scent of prey.

I felt like I was vibrating.

Andrew held me loosely so I knew not to be afraid. This was it, the start of the ceremony.

I wanted to talk to him more but Andrew sighed and pulled away. "I've called for Brooklyn to come get you. I have to go." His voice sounded muffled with all the noise, and I was nervous to let him go.

Andrew walked away hesitantly, not a second later Brooklyn called for me from a distance, waving her hand so I could see her. When I reached her, she hauled me towards the podium that had been made today, rushing me lightly but not so much that I would fall or trip. "We don't have much time and I must leave you soon. Once I give you the signal I want you walk down the path they've created for you and wait on your knees on the stage, okay?"

My eyes looked down to the small aisle the pack had formed as they lined on either sides, waiting expectantly as they all gathered.

"Don't forget about what we talked about earlier. Just walk and sit, the rest will be explained once Andrew gets here." Brooklyn nodded her head at me. Looking up at the moon as the hair on her arms stood upright. She shivered, looking back at me as her eyes glowed in the moonlight. "It's time."

Brooklyn left my side as I slowly began to take my first steps to the platform. They were watching me carefully as I walked to the beat of a low drum, trying to keep my heart from racing.

I climbed the steps to the podium, resting on my knees as I was instructed and I folded my hands into my lap.

I noticed Brooklyn, standing off to the side with James as they didn't participate. They were not apart of this pack, and Andrew and I did not rule over them.

The drum beat continued, growing louder as it began to go at a slow, intimidating rhythm. The wolves howled once more, faces turned towards the moon and stars as they basked in the light.

Their howls lowered and their attention shifted towards the end of the pathway, the same place I had come from.

A glorious bare chested man stalked towards me, the feeling leaving my limbs numb. The beat of the drum rang loudly, yet all I could hear was my own heartbeat.

The red tribal marking swirled all across his body, only making me want to touch them as they curved perfectly where they needed to. The scars littering his body glistened in the moonlight, reminding us all of his power. Andrew's eyes stayed glued to me as he neared, the way he was looking at me sending a nervous smile to my lips. Andrew smiled with me, letting me know it was okay.

He stalked fiercely towards me like a hungry beast. I realized now, that as I sat on my knees, I was in a position of submission. I was the prize for him to come receive.

The Alpha was coming to take what's his.

Andrew walked up the steps gracefully, taking my chin in his hand as he made me meet his stare. "I raise you up as my equal, forever standing by my side." After a moment, Andrew offered his hand and I took it willingly. Once I stood by his side, the drums faded to a soft pulse in the distance.

Andrew looked up at the moon, closing his eyes as he drew a breath before looking back at the pack. "Starting today, the Blood Moon pack is complete as we welcome our Luna. I have graciously decided that I will give you the opportunity to leave - live your life as a rogue if you dislike our leadership. "Or," Andrew's hand released mine as he interlocked our fingers. "- you can accept us, learn to heal with us, and learn to grow with us. Together we can build this pack for the better."

I looked into the eyes of the crowd, worried that Andrew had forced this upon them. They didn't know me, not having the chance to introduce yet.

I felt a glare melting away at my face m, my eyes sliding to meet Sarah's, my fingers aching to make fists. She filled the pit of my stomach with dread.

She looked up at me, a snarl leaving her lips as she jabbed a finger in my direction. "You will be responsible for all of their deaths! Their blood is on your hands! I hope this pack fails because of you. A slow and painful death is in your near futures." She glared at Andrew and I, baring her teeth afterward as she parted herself from the pack.

"She will die at my hands. Let me bring you back her body!" Andrew snapped, a sharp pain knotting at my temple. Andrew looked at me, his breath holding in his lungs as he waited for me. He wanted me to give him the okay.

Sarah had been hurt, and still hadn't healed from the time it happened. I had wanted to befriend her, become the Luna that everyone could count on. The image of the young girl from the field crept into my mind, my influence over her having enough impact to make her happy. I didn't want to say yes, I wanted to look like the hero to her now. But this anger in my heart kept me from saying no, the way she glared at me irritated me. I looked back at Andrew. "Do what you think is best, honey."

Andrew growled his frustrations as he snapped around to face Sarah. Andrew sounded about how I felt. "Leave and never set foot into this territory again. If I ever catch your scent again, I will hunt and slaughter you, make you into an example for other who challenge me and mine."

Fear covered her eyes but she kept it hidden as well as she could, fists clenching at her sides as she scowled. She turned to head to the pack house, Andrew's laugh stopping her instantly.

"Your things will be dumped along the border." He pointed towards the forest crisply. "Go."

At his order she collapsed, shifting into a chocolate-brown wolf as she shook her fur with a whine. Sarah's tail tucked between her legs as she parted from the crowd, a handful of others crawling their way out of the pack to shift and join her.

Andrew continued with the ceremony after waiting a little longer for anymore. None moved after deciding to stay, and Andrew looked at me with a soft smile as he continued. He revealed to me a dagger, offering it into my unwilling hands as I gripped the handle tightly.

Brooklyn had warned me about this, the knife rolling in my hand as I angled it to my palm.

Without a second thought, I ran the knife over my hand and cupped my hand as the blood began to fill.

"Repeat after me aloud. I, Emily Blood vow to protect and serve this pack with my leadership until my dying breath."

"I Emily Blood, vow to protect this pack and serve this pack with my leadership until my dying breath."

The corner of Andrew's lips tugged upward.
"Good, you're doing very well. Now - I will lead this pack with integrity, accountability, empathy and humility.

"I will lead this pack with integrity, accountability, empathy and humility." I was thankful my voice came out as strongly as it was, Andrew's praise giving me some courage.

"Wonderful job, my dear. Drop some of your blood onto the ground and give the knife back to me."

I leaned forward and titled my hand nervously, watching as my blood fell to the ground and painted the grass. I handed Andrew the knife.

Without any hesitation or flinch, Andrew cut open his hand too, holding it for me to take. I did, my fingers curling into his hand at the heat of his blood against my wound.

"Emily and I will lead you gloriously!"
With our jointed bloody hands, he lifted them up into the air, the pack howling with delight. "As Alpha and Luna of the Blood Moon pack, we can not be defeated as long as we stand together!"

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

257K 6.9K 27
Descent Into Darkness Sequel. Harry escapes Privet Dr for the summer after 4th year by staying with Tom. Death Eater meetings, training, and discover...
64.6K 2.2K 30
"I want to set you up on a date with a mate of mine" I frown and look up at him. "I don't want to go on a date with one of your friends" He cocks hi...
965K 40.3K 35
Copyrighted 2020 **Book 1 in the Darkness Series!** **Completed!** *Under construction* There was a creature locked away miles beneath the ston...
17.3M 543K 37
"It's like he's a different breed of werewolf. Something... beyond us." • • • Adrienne Gage has spent her entire life being shunned and punished for...