Only you // Larry Stylinson

By hslt1994

Harry Styles: Middle school boy with major feelings for a senior Louis Tomlinson: Senior with a bad boy repu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 30

1.9K 60 54
By hslt1994

I was dreading going back, mostly because I had to see Nick again and that would be awkward but also because it was just school in general.

I was waiting patiently for Louis in the kitchen with my mum, she had Molly on her lap while she read the news paper.

"So Louis picking you up?" She smirks taking a sip of her coffee.

"Yeah." I laugh.

"Still just friends." She wiggles her eyebrows at me.

"No buts it's complicated." I tell her.

"Well bring him round so I can properly meet him soon."

"I will." I agree.

I hear a horn beep meaning that Louis was here, I say bye to my mum quickly and rush out the door to get in his car.

"Morning haz." He smiles once I get in.

He had big sunglasses on and a denim jacket with the sleeves rolled up revealing some of his tattoos.

"You look cute today." I compliment him.

He starts blushing like mad as he starts the car, he put one hand on my thigh and he steers the steering wheel with the other. As soon as his hand hits my jeans, I get goosebumps from his touch alone, it's something I'll never get use to.

"You're adorable Haz." He laughs.

I start blushing as well, the radio was on but a really low volume playing some weird music. My phones starts buzzing as we get nearer to school.

Pez: hazzzzzz we were meant to meet on Sunday!!
Me: shit sorry I completely forgot :(( in chemistry we'll talk okay?
Pez: I forgot too haha and yeah see ya ;) X

I lock my phone and realise we're at school, we get a few glances but not as much as last time which is a relief. We exchange a quick goodbye as we part ways until lunch. I quickly get to registration where Niall already was with Holly like usual.

"Hey guys." I say as I sit down.

"Hey Harry." Holly smiles as Niall kisses her cheek.

"Wow PDA much." I laugh making them both blush.

"Funny you should try hiding your PDA with-" I cut him off.

"Thanks Niall!" I stop him quickly before he could say anything else.

"Right. Well me and Hols are ditching today after this so don't miss me too much." He smirks.

"I'll try not to cry too much." I put my hands over my heart.

"Cute." He smiles sarcastically.

The bell rings signalling next class which was chemistry so I was with Perrie at least. I say goodbye to Niall and Holly as I make my way to chem, I pass Liam on the way to class and he was walking with Sophie which was cute. As soon as I see Perrie walking nearer to the classroom, I run to her and nearly knock her over.

"Harry!" She laughs as she keeps her balance. "Someone's eager to see me."

"You need to tell me all about that date with Luke now." I smirk as we walk into the classroom.

"Okay okay calm." She laughs again as we sit down at our desk. "So he picked me up and took me out for dinner to a really nice restaurant and then we went to the fair and Harry he was so cute! He gave me his jacket and was so adorable and we took a photo together!" She squeals.

"Show me." I laugh. "Pez I'm so happy you're happy again."

"Thanks Haz and here this is the photo." She hands me her phone under the desk. Pic on side

"Aw that's so cute!" I say as I hand her, her phone back.

"Thanks I-"

"Mrs Edwards! Do you and Mr Styles want to share you're conversation with the class?" Our teacher Mr Higgens says to us.

"No." We both say in unison.

"Then pay attention." He taps the board.

I roll my eyes in boredom and try and focus on what he's teaching us. The rest of the lessons until lunch are super boring since Niall wasn't there, I went to my locker at the start of lunch and I saw Nick.

I waved at him but he ignored it and walked away, whys he acting so strange? Is it cause I'm gay? I'll have to talk to him soon about it. I go to the lunch table but only Liam was there, usually him and Zayn are inseparable.

"Hey where's Zayn?" I ask sitting down.

"He and Louis went to the toilets." He answers.

"Oh okay," I reply. "How's you and Sophie?"

"Good yeah, she's so nice and she always smells really good and ugh she's so fucking nice like she's perfect." He gushed.

"How cute." I laugh.

Louis and Zayn walk in, much to my dismay with Eleanor, I roll my eyes discretely before they all say down.

"Hey guys." Eleanor giggles sitting down. "Harry."

Louis was sitting beside me with Eleanor on his other side of him, she was so annoying. My phone buzzed in my pocket from getting messages, I pull it out and check them under the table.

Louis👼🏼: I'm sorry she's soooo annoying & clingy
Louis👼🏼: she told z we weren't spending enough time together
Louis👼🏼: she don't get the FUCKIG HINT
Louis👼🏼: sorry she's just pissing me off
Me: it's alright boo😂😉
Louis👼🏼: CUTEEEE

I laugh looking at his texts and a little goofy smile appeared on his face.

"So babe, Zayn told me all you guys are going down to the lake house over Halloween?" Eleanor said to us.

"Yeah we are just for the week though." Louis mentions.

"Yeah I can't come down the first 4 days but I'll be there the last 3 days baby." She kisses Louis' cheek.

I look at Liam with wide eyes as she says that, Liam shares the same look with me.

"You are?" Louis asks.

"Of course baby," she giggles. "I don't wanna spend time without you." She kisses his cheek.

I was trying to not get jealous and angry but I couldn't help it, I knew I had to keep it in though or she'd get suspicious.

"Great." He says through gritted teeth.

I try to stifle my laugh in my hand but Liam sees it and smirks at me.

"Where's Niall?" Zayn asks changing the subject.

"He ditched with Holly." I answer.

"So are they back together or?" Liam cocks his eyebrows at me.

"I don't really know, they hang out like they are but Niall hasn't said anything." I shrug.

"So Louis," Eleanor starts again.

I couldn't be fucked listening to her anymore all she does is fucking talk and piss me off. I just talked to Zayn and Liam instead of listening to the bitch.

After lunch I met Jesy and Jade and went to class with them, Jesy was talking about her boyfriend to Jade. Everyone was starting to piss me off today, Jade especially every time she brought up how good Louis looked.

Luckily I only had one period until I could go home, I walked out through the carpark and saw Louis by his car. He smiled and waved at me motioning for me to come over, I walked over to him and fortunately Eleanor wasn't here.

"Hey." I say to him.

"Hey." He smiles. "Want me to drive you home?"

"Sure." I smirk.

We both got inside his car and I turned the radio on, some weird song was on but I didn't mind, as long as I was with Louis.

"So about lunch." Louis starts.

"Lou it's fine don't worry, I know she's still your girlfriend." I nearly gagged on that word.

"You're amazing Haz." He puts one of his hands on my thigh.

I smile, I'll never get use to how amazing it feels being around him. He always brings a smile to my face, as cliché as it sounds.

The rest of the ride home we just talked and talked, it was never awkward between us anymore, only when Eleawhore was there but when it was just us two, it was amazing.

"Thanks for the ride home." I tell him as he pulls into my driveway.

"Anytime love." He smiles.

I lean in and press a quick kiss to his lips before pulling away and blushing.

"See you tomorrow." He says smiling.

"Bye." I wave.

He drives away as I unlock the front door, Molly comes running to me as soon as the door opens. I pick her up and carry her into the kitchen, I put food in her bowl and leave her to eat it. I fish my phone out of my pocket as it buzzes, seeing I had a text from Louis.

Louis👼🏼: hey baby :)
Me: hey sweet cheeks ;)
Louis👼🏼: loving these pet names boo ;)
Me: I know they're great
Me: just like me :))
Louis👼🏼: ehhh
Louis👼🏼: sure
Me: wow
Me: rude
Me: you may find someone else to be your secret boyfriend then
Louis👼🏼: well Liam has been looking rather good these last few days
Me: you's two have fun together
Me: I ship it
Louis👼🏼: #lilo???
Me: wow even got a cute ship name
Me: I'm so jealous :(((
Louis👼🏼: aw
Louis👼🏼: duck it up
Louis👼🏼: suck********
Me: suck my ass
Louis👼🏼: sure ;)
Me: so romantic wow❤️
Louis👼🏼: ikr
Louis👼🏼: I'm a tru gentleman
Me: sure you are
Louis👼🏼: k bitch
Louis👼🏼: are you coming to the football game tonight??
Me: yeah me Niall Liam and Zayn are going
Louis👼🏼: wow Squad outing without me
Louis👼🏼: thanks guys
Me: we're going to see you
Louis👼🏼: tru
Louis👼🏼: well I gotta get ready for training see you later X
Me: bye X

I lock my phone and realise Liam will be here in 10 minutes, I quickly sprint up to my room and change into black jeans and a green jumper. Liam texted me as I was pulling my shoes on so I had to run out of the house with only one shoe on and put the other one on in the car. Zayn was already in the car when he arrived.

"Hey." I smile to them.

"Hey Haz." Liam nods driving out of my house.

"Hey Harry." Zayn nods to me through the mirror.

We pick Niall up and he tells us all about his amazing day with Holly he had and how he is slowly falling in love with her.

"You know Leigh-Anne's gonna be here tonight?" I say to him.

"Fuck." He sighs.

"Just tell her you don't like her." Zayn suggests.

"I don't wanna lose our friendship though." He pouts.

We didn't talk about the Leigh-Anne thing for the rest of the way there, it was mostly just Zayn and Liam talking about Liam and Sophie. He was meeting her at the game and Zayn was meeting one of her friends.

Liam pulled into a space in the crowded car park and saw Sophie and another girl standing there waiting for them. Zayn and Liam quickly got out and jogged over to the girls instantly leaving us to see them.

"Have you spoken to Nick yet?" Niall asks me as we walk over to the football field.

"No, he keeps avoiding me." I sigh. "I think it's cause I'm gay."

"He's a dick if that's the reason." Niall mutters angrily. "Wait is that him over there?"

I follow Niall's gaze and see Nick sitting there with some guy, I fish my phone out of my pocket and send him a quick text.

Me: hey nick :) can we talk soon please?

Me and Niall find seats at the top of the bleachers and wait for the game to start, I stare at Nick until I see he's got my text and isn't ignoring it.

Nick: hey :/ sure I saw you and Niall come in, meet me at the gate in 10?
Me: sure

The game soon starts and our football team run on, I see Louis in his adorable little shorts, he has a great ass. I see the cheerleaders on the other side of the pitch and of course I see Eleanor, in a skirt you could clearly see her ass in.

Louis looks around before finally meeting my eyes, a smile spreads across his face as he waved at me quickly, I smile and wave back, I'm pretty sure I was as red as a tomato with how much I was blushing.

10 minutes into my insanely cute boyfriend with shorts on kicking a ball around I had to go find Nick, I muttered quickly to Niall where I was going and started to head towards the gate. I saw Nick standing there, hands in his pockets, head hung low.

"Hi." I breathe out as I reach him.

"Uh hi," he scratches the back of his head. "You enjoying the game?"

"Cut the bullshit Nick." I snap. "Why have you been ignoring me? Is it cause I'm gay?" My voice cracked at the last part but I wasn't about to get upset over it.

"Oh my god, of course not!" He stammers. "That's horrible, I would never do that."

"Then why are you ignoring me?" I interrogate him.

"Cause."

"Cause?"

"Yeah."

"Really Nick? You're not even gonna tell me?" I was starting to get extremely pissed.

"Fine." He sighs. "When you told me you had a boyfriend I-it-it hurt a bit cause I sorta." He pauses.

"You sorta what?!" I demand.

"I sorta like you!" He yells, but not loud enough for anyone else to hear.

What? He can't? I was completely shocked. How had I missed it?

"You.....what?" I stutter.

"I sorta like you." He repeats himself. "Like I want to be with you, I want to kiss you and hold you."

"Fuck." I breathe.

"I know you have a boyfriend though so I'm stepping off." He mutters as he walks off.

I let out a sigh not knowing whether to chase him, he was a good friend but I wasn't risking anything over Louis. I walked back to the bleachers and found Niall, he started firing every question under the sun at me.

"He's not against gays Niall." He gives me a confused look. "He fucking is one."

Niall's face was as shocked as mine when I found out, he started firing more questions at me but I was still as confused as he was.

I could hardly concentrate the rest of the game cause all I could think about was Nick, how long he he liked me? What if Louis found out? Louis had scored 2 goals which he was super happy about which was cute unfortunately I missed one of them since I was off with Nick. Luckily me and Niall shared a taxi ride home before I could run into anything with Louis or Nick again. I needed to get my head straight.

I love swxxtwxx shes literally supported me in everything and I wouldn't have been writing half the things I do without her

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 5.6K 24
Harry Styles is a new student at Oakwood high school, he had to move because he got bullied for being gay at his old school. So, at this new school...
21.1K 1.2K 30
Revenge. A beautiful thing, isn't it? Louis wants nothing more than to get revenge for that awful thing that happened two years ago. But he can't, be...
349K 13.4K 32
Harry Styles is a loner with social anxiety and a boring life. His past constantly mocks him and he has a severe self harm addiction that nobody, not...
74.2K 1.8K 21
Louis is the popular boy in school. He has everything: a girlfriend, captain of the football team and his family is even rich. But then he meets Harr...