Two Worlds Collide(Camren)...

By wearelovesick

Wattpad blocked the smut off this book for some reason, to read it, you must be following me.Sorry.(: Everyo... More

Chapter one: Revival
Chapter two:Bitten
Chapter 3: Runnaways Part:1/2
Chapter 3: Runnaways part two
Chapter 4:Choices
Chapter 5: Sustays
Chapter 6: Seeking hope
Chapter 7: Pain
Chapter 8: I'll show you
Chapter 9: Witch (1/3)
The witch: 2/3
The Witch 3/3
Clone
Chapter 12: Regret
Chapter 13: In Case
Chapter 14: Gravity
Chapter 15:It's You
Chapter 16: Home 1/2
Chapter 17: Chrissy
Chapter 18:Her
Chapter 19: What If?
Chapter 20:Confession
Chapter 21: Rear View
Chapter 22: Gasoline
Anouncement:
Chapter 23: Fight
Chapter 24:Somebody Else
Chapter 25: 1000 Hands
Chapter 26: Colors
Chapter 27:No way 1/2
Chapter 28: No Way 2/2
Chapter 29: Scared of Happy
Chapter 30: I lied
Chapter 31: That's my girl 1/3
Chapter 31: Thats My Girl 2/3
SEQUEL IS UP

Chapter 31: Final Chapter

4.9K 109 125
By wearelovesick

Lauren's POV:

After getting over the initial shock, Chris allowed Camila and I walk into the castle.

"I'm actually not sure what I am supposed to do," Chris stated. "Liam informed me that a couple was coming so service got a room ready for the two of you," He finished his shaky sentence and looked at me. "I know you have a lot of questions for me, and I have a similar amount for you. But right now, I should show you to your room and we can talk later, yeah?" Chris asked almost insecurely. I nodded and followed my younger brother as he led my girlfriend and I through the stretched corridors of the castle.

"An elevator?" Camila asked once the three of us walked to a far side of the castle.

"Yeah, Liam is 24 years old. This is a six story castle, and that man doesn't like to walk very much. I mean there are stairs over there if you get sick or you're scared of the elevators. I mean I coul-" I stopped him from his suffering.

"Chris its fine, I think she just expected to see the types of castles you see in movies. Not ones with IPhone chargers hanging from the ceilings," I said sarcastically and he laughed.

"I'm sorry-," We walked in the elevator and he pressed the fifth floor button. " - just wanted to set a good impression on my long lost sisters girlfriend and well, its not really working out that way," We all laughed. The metal doors opened and we walked out the elevator. He once again lead the way with Camila and I's over sized suit case closely behind his feet. We passed upon doors and doors until finally, at the end of the immense hall, we came to our room.

"This is your bedroom," He set the suit case down and reached into his pocket. "And these are your keys," He handed me a pair of golden keys and started walking away from the door. "There is a phone on one of the desks in there," He pointed to the door of Camila and I's room. Chris then reached into his pocket again and handed me a small piece of paper with a number on it. "That's my room's phone number, call me if you need anything," He said and started walking away. Once he was about half way through the dimly lit corridor he spoke again.

"Liam said he would come look for you personally, around nine. You have plenty of time to walk around, eat and unpack. If you need anything, like I said, call me," He smiled.

"I will, thank you Chris,'' He gave me a quick nod and friendly wave and walked in the elevator.

I turned back to Camila and she looked concerned. I felt my eyebrows furrow and walked closer to her. I intertwined our fingers and spoke.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"As soon as I walked into this place, I felt like something is going to go wrong," She informed me in a small shaky voice.

"Nothing is going to happen okay? We are in the safe haven for vampires. I promise you, nothing is going to happen," She looked at me hesitantly and after a few moments she smiled at me. Camila gave me a nod and then snaked her around my neck and squeezing me tightly. Once she released me, we both walked into the bedroom and locked the door behind us.

Camila and I unpacked the things we had purchased the day before and placed the assorted amounts of clothes into the cabinets around the room.

"Are we going to live here?" Camila asked.

"No, we have to be here for a few days only, so that Liam figures our situation out," I said.

"Situation?" She asked curiously.

"I am not even sure myself actually, this is why we are here. Liam paid for everything to make this possible for the two of us," She sat down on the bed and began playing with her finders. The phone rang and I went to the other side of the bedroom to answer it.

"Hello?" I spoke.

"Hey, its Chris. Liam got here early, so he is on his way to meet you and Camila right now," He said.

"Okay, thank you. We can still talk later okay?"

"Okay, later Lauren," He hung up the phone before I could respond but though nothing of it. I placed the devise back on its place and walked back to where Camila was.

"Camila? Hey babe, Liam got here early so he is meeting us in a few minutes okay? Please, ask him what ever you want," She looked up at me and confusion spread across her delicate features.

"I though he would be here at nine?"

"I did too Camz, but he-" I was interrupted by loud knocking at the door. I got up from the bed and walked towards it. When I opened it, I saw the handsome son of the man who once had both my girlfriends and my own life in his hands. Once I processed what was happening, Liam stretched his had for me to shake. I took it gladly and shook it slightly.

"Pleasure to meet you, Lauren," Liam smiled.

"Pleasure is mine, Prince Liam. This is my girlfriend Camila," I took Camila's hand in mine and pulled her softly to my side. Liam's eyes stayed glued on to mine. Camila must have noticed because she protectively wrapped her arm around my waist.

"Nice to meet you as well, Camila, and please Lauren. Just Call me Liam. Let's leave formalities for another date and time," he smiled at me. " Is this a good time to talk to you Lauren? I need to inform you about the circumstances caused by my fathers death and the possible outcomes of your recent bite," He looked through the small gap made from the space of mine and Camila's bodies, then looked back at the two of us. "Looks like you were unpacking, if you would like I can return at a later time?" Liam the started to walk back towards the door until Camila spoke.

"No, Prince, we can unpack later. If it is fine by you, I would like for you to speak to us at this moment?" He smiled at my girlfriend.

"Please Camila, call me Liam," He looked at her intently, and his eyebrows furrowed slightly. I saw his eye color start to change top a blue gray color.

Blue gray?

Is he a future reader?

"Right. Liam, sorry," Camila spoke and my thoughts disappeared into the void.

"If you two can follow me, we'll go to my conference chamber. Just because its not really a good place to speak about what I think this occurrence is," Camila looked at me with concern instantly flooding her features. I took her fingers in between mine and  we followed Liam as he led us down the dimly lit corridor into the golden colored elevator. Liam pressed the sixth floor bottom and the elevator began to rise. Liam turned his body to face us. "I want the two of you to have the liberty to ask me anything that you desire. I want you guys to know everything, and with the news that I will present you, I will assure you questions will flood your mind," The elevator rand and the doors opened. We stepped out of the small golden box.

We walked down a corridor and I noticed that there were no doors along the walls. Finally we came across the only door in the corridor and he reached into his pocket. He took our a large golden key and opened the door. "Please, come in," Liam said. We complied. Liam then turned back and locked the door behind us. He noticed that Camila and I took note of him locking the door and he let out a small chuckle.

"Please , do not fear. I only locked the door for our safety. We never can be safe enough." I felt Camila relax beside me. Liam then walked to wards us. "Please take a seat," Camila and I took a seat on the black leather couch. "Would either of you like a drink?" Liam asked as he made his way towards a wine shelf in the giant room.

"No actually, can you please just tell us what's going on?" Camila asked for the two of us.

"Of course" Liam said. The young  prince poured a glass of red wine on a glass and made his way towards the couch opposite from where Camila and  I were sitting. Liam took a sip of his wine and I watched as his Adams apple bounced up and down as the liquid flowed through his throat. Finally he set his glass down and looked at us. Liam clapped his hands together and look at us intently.

"Very well. Where would you like me to begin?" Liam asked. I looked at Camila in order for her to have the opportunity to answer the question.  

"If you don't mind, I just want to know what you meant by 'situation' regarding Lauren?" She took my hand and played with our fingers. Liam sat up on his seat and cleared his throat.

"Alright. I know how you must feel not knowing what's happening, so I will not sugar coat a thing. To begin, I would like to see the place where you were bitten Lauren," Camila let go of my hand and I unzipped my sweat shirt. I the rolled my sleeve up in order to reveal my swollen Sustay bite. Liam's eyes widened he stood up to inspect my mark. "This might sting, but I need to do this in order to know what is occurring, I will let go when I know what Is happening," He got on his knees and placed a finger on the mark. I hissed at the contact and saw his eyes begin to shift to the Blue gray eye color again.

After a few minutes he let go, and walked back to his seat. He placed his hands on his hair and Camila spoke again.

"Liam please just tell us what's going on," Camila's voice trembled in fear as his face looked up at ours. He inhaled deeply and finally began to speak.

"Since Lauren was bitten by a Sustay to begin with, she technically was part Sustay from the moment that vampire's saliva flew through her veins. The Sustay gene however, skipped her, and as you already know, it transferred to you. This time, When the sustay bit Lauren, that vampire's saliva was in the middle of a transition. This means... the Sustay that bit Lauren had gone to a dark witch and made a deal with her. When I was told about Laurens bite, I immediately began the hunt for the witch. I found her, dead. I looked at her body, and found a vampire bite.  I am sorry to tell you, but in order for you, Lauren, to stay alive, you need to kill a Sustay," Liam finished speaking and looked at us.

"Okay, great, Its fine Liam. Ill kill a Sustay and then everything will be fine," Liam looked at me worriedly.

"Lauren, Camila is the last Sustay that I know of," Liam looked at the floor.

"What?" Camila got up from the couch.

"I am not going to kill my girlfriend," I said.

"Girls, take a seat please, there is something that can be done," We looked at each other and sat back down. "Alright, so. I thought about all this ahead of time. I know a witch, who found a loophole for us. The thing is, You will be a full Sustay in just a matter of hours. This means that you have to kill another Sustay before that takes place. The loophole would be you kill yourself," My eyes widened.

"What? No! She isn't going to kill anyone! If Lauren has to kill someone then she can kill me," Liam inhaled.

"Girls, you are not letting me finish my proposition," he sat down and placed the wine glass on his lips. After finishing, he looked at us. "Like I mentioned, I am very good friends with a witch. I informed her about the things you have done for our kind and what you have done with your situation to protect Camila. She noted that you were indeed someone worth helping, and she agreed to come with me. The loophole she found was killing a Sustay. If she clones you, your clone will be the exact copy of you, already a Sustay. You will then kill your clone and you will live," Camila spoke again.

"Will this have any effect on her? The last time she was cloned, her clone was linked to her body," Camila asked Liam worriedly.

"Actually no. The witch will take care of all of that. I just need your approval and she can begin working before the hour of your transition takes place," Liam said softly.

"I'll do it," I affirmed.

"Lauren you-" Camila began speaking but I interrupted.

"No,Camila. I am done running away. I am done trying to hide you because you're in danger for being with me. All I want Is for all of this to be over," I said. I then looked at Liam. "If something happened to go wrong, will Camila be safe from all harm?" I asked.

"She would gladly be taken under my wing under the worst circumstances, yes," Liam spoke. "But I assure you, my witch knows what she's doing. Nothing will go wrong. If you're ready, I can call her up," Liam said.

"Please," after those words left my mouth. Liam got up and took his cellphone out of his pocket. He then dialed a number and spoke into his devise. "

After a few minutes, there was a knock on the door and Liam went to open it. In came a beautiful tan skinned girl. She walked towards me and extended her hand.

"Hello Lauren, My name is Dinah," She looked familiar. I shook her hand and stepped back.

"Hey, this is my girlfriend," I wrapped an arm around Camila's waist and she smiled.

"Hi," Camila said quietly. Dinah then reached into her bag and took out a thick leather skinned book.

"We have to start now before its too late." The witch said.

---TIME SKIP--

I was sitting on a chair. My eyes have closed for hours. The silence in the room then was interrupted by the witches soft voice.

"You can open your eyes now, Lauren," My eyes flashed open and right in front of me, was my clone. It was unconscious, but certainly Alive. Dinah then walked to me and handed me a knife.

"Where's Camila?" I asked.

Dinah looked at me.
"She's outside- would you like me to get her?" I nodded. A few seconds later, Camila came rushing through the doors and jumped into my arms.
She then pressed her lips on mine and a soft wave of warm relief filled my bones.

"You have to do it now. Lauren," Dinah once again handed me the knife and I finally took it from her fingers. The dagger was heavy, and it's silver handle was way too luminous for my liking. I looked at Camila and she nodded.

I walked towards the clone and got on my knees. Carefully and slowly, I lifted the knife above my head and sealed my eyes shot. In a matter of seconds, I felt my body stab my clone. The sound of flesh being torn and the warm thick moisture of my clones body came splashing on to me. After a few seconds I opened my eyes and stood up. I dropped the knife and turned back to look at my girlfriend. Her eyes widened once she met my gaze.

"Oh my god Lauren, your nose is bleeding," I lighted my fingers under my nose and felt the red substance stain them. I began to feel week. I heard Camila scream and she ran to me in time to catch my falling body from collapsing completely on the floor.

"Oh my god Dinah! Help what's happening to her?!?" Camila frantically screamed. I then let out an agonizing Yelp when I felt something on my stomach. Out of instinct I lifted my shirt and saw a hole being to cut its self through my flesh. Suddenly, my vision began to blur, and my hearing became muffled.

"Lauren!" I heard Camila say faintly through my weak state. "Lauren don't you dare leave me!" She began to shake my body. I tried to speak but nothing came out of my mouth. Suddenly, everything went black.

I was not able to speak or hear anything. All I saw was darkness surrounding me. Hours must have passed and I didn't know what happened.

After what seemed like centuries, I began to head a muffled beep and Camila's angelic voice call my name.

"Lauren?" She said. He voice began to sound cleared and cleared every time she released my name from her mouth. "Lauren?" My eyes began to open.
Directly on top of my body was a bright white light.

"Oh my god! You guys she's waking up!" I heard Camila say. I slowly began to turn my aching head to the left and I saw her. She cupped her Hand over her mouth and got closer to me. Her lips came to contact with mine and after a few seconds she pulled away.

"I thought I had lost you," my girlfriend spoke.

"Where's the clone? Did I kill it?" Her features began to shift to confusion from happiness.

"Lauren what are you talking about?" Camila said.

"Dang, that car really hit her head," I turned my head to its source and saw Ally leaning on a wall.

I heard a door open and I looked towards that direction. That's when l realized where I was. It seemed like a.. Hospital room?

I then saw my family walk through the door. My eyes began to fill with tears and I felt my hand reach my mouth.

"She's awake!" I heard Chris say.

"Lauren honey are you okay? How do you feel baby?" I heard my mother say. I began to cry hardly due to the fact I Had not seen my mother in years.

I sat up and signaled her to come to me.

"I missed you so so much mom," I cried into her shoulders.

"I missed you too baby, but you were only on comma for three days?" She said. I let go of her.

"Comma?" I asked.

"Yeah-" Camila came closer to me. "- you went to pick me up from college the other day, and two guys were trying to- rape me.One of the guys pushed you on the road and- a car hit you. They ran because they were scared, and you were ID'ed to be on comma," I looked at her in shock.

"Is this some kind of Joke?" I asked. "Where's Prince Liam?" My brother laughed.

"Yeah, she's messed up Mila," Camila glared at him.

"Who's Liam?" Camila asked.

"The Sustay Vampire Prince! What the hell is going on! Why aren't your eyes a different color for fucks sake, you're a damn vampire!" I then saw a man walk into the room.

Andrew.

"Oh my god," I said.

"Hello Lauren, I see you've woken up. You hit your head pretty roughly, I'll have to place this new medicine on the machine and you'll be good to go home by tomorrow," he smiled and walked towards me. I then saw his eyes begin to shirt to a blood stained red. He smirked and lowered his face next to my ear.

"Let's see who dies now, Lauren,"

----------------
AN: LONGEST CHAPTER IVE WRITTEN. But this is it you guys! Pretty shitty ending right?

Anyway. Thank you so much for reading. I never expected this to get over 10 reads but now look at us at almost 10k+ reads!

I don't think you guys would want a sequel to this, but if you do, comment below.

Thank you all. Love you.
-ISA(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523K 11.2K 32
Lauren and Camila meet at a popular strip club. Ensue the one night stand, but what happens when feelings are caught? Camila thinks she has Lauren fi...
56.3K 2.1K 37
Pain was just the beginning. (Sequel to Two Worlds Collide) Wattpad blocked the smut off this book for some reason, to read it, you must be following...
363K 12.8K 138
(Camren gip) Book 1 (completed) & Book 2 (completed) & Book 3 (completed) & Book 4 (completed)
12.4K 382 10
Camila and Fifth Harmony have long separated and things are going well in their respective careers. Camila's career has skyrocketed after the release...