My Love for the CEO. [SLOWLY...

By PurplePrincess5244

Alicia is a new-grad when Nathan comes her way and crashes her graduation just to ask her to be his personal... More

My Love for the CEO. [ON HOLD]
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3 Part 1.
Chapter 3 Part 2.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6. The ride on the jet.
Chapter 7 Part 1
Chapter 7 Part 2. My Apartment.
Chapter 8 Part 1. The Bitch in Heels.
Chapter 8 Part 2. The Bitch in Heels.
Chapter 9. Lets Date Jake.
Chapter 10. My Date With Jake.
(AUTHOR'S NOTE)
Chapter 11. Fellas' That Are Jealous.
Chapter 12. Shopping Day part 1 of 2
Chapter 12. Shopping Day part 2 of 2
Chapter 13 Clubs & Pubs Part 1.
Chapter 14 Part 1 of 2Their is no goodbye
Let me explain

Chapter 13 Clubs & Pubs Part 2.

4.3K 120 8
By PurplePrincess5244

*NOT EDITED*

Oh my gosh, I'm a senior this year in high school and I have no idea what I'm going to after I graduate. Like help me. 

I've been meaning to say I really want to make a video addressing your guy's questions on this book, other books, and/or about me. Please don't be afraid to comment them and/or private message me and/or tweet me or something @alondracampa2  I would be willing to answer them.

Fav song at the moment is that one on top.

anyways hope you enjoy this chapter. :)

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Recap:

We came to a stop in front of the bouncer. His face instantly lit up when he saw Nathan.

"Is it your birthday, Nathan? Or you just celebrating the night?" The bouncer said.

"Naw, I'm just going to have some fun. Now let me in man." He said jokingly.

The bouncer let us through and what I saw next, didn't compare to what I have seen in my bar/club career.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

*NOT EDITED*  

In my career of going into nightclubs and bars, I've never been to one as fancy and top notch as this one. It almost compared to a modern day great Gatsby party.

I was honestly baffled. Like, I did not know night clubs like this existed.

Nathan snapped me out of my state of bewilderment.

"Lets go get some drinks!" Nathan exclaimed in my ear.

I nodded and Nathan gave me his hand. I grabbed onto it and he lead the way to the bar.

"What would you like?" Nathan asked.

Sh*t, I have to think of a drink that doesn't make me look like a basic tramp like the ones that go out with Nathan. I might have to take the big guns out. "Can I get a jack and club soda."

"Wow, Alicia is not playing around." Quincy joked.

Nathan just gave a simple smirk. 

  ~~~    

After a few more drinks and talking to a handful of people, it seemed like this would never end. 

I felt a tap on my shoulder, I swiftly turned. It was Nathan.

"Let's dance!" He yelled over the music.

I took his hand, and walked toward the dance floor.

The song Rude by Terrence Coles started playing. We immediately started to move our bodies in the crowd. 

The music was just the right volume, enough to make your blood pump and make your body move in sync. It made me let go, no worries and no troubles. It felt as if it we were the only ones there and no could break us apart. I felt his hands grip my hips and pull me closer to him, now my face was leaning towards his shoulder and It almost felt like he said 'don't let go'. I brushed it off, it must be the drinks playing mind games on me.

But soon enough after a lot of dancing, a couple of laughs, and a few more drinks it was time to leave.

         We left the club, and got into the SUV. I was still a little sober, but I also was a bit drunk from drinking a bit too much

"Do you guys want to go home or-"Nathan got cut off.

"No! I'm actually starving." Lily pleaded.

The rest of us nodded in agreement.

"Okay, how do burgers sound." Nathan asked.

"That sounds beautiful." Lily said.

I think the alcohol affected Lily a bit, just a little bit. She did drink more than I did.

We went down a few blocks, and all I did was stare out the window staring at all the skyscrapers passing us by. 

All of a sudden the door opened and a handsome Nathan with his hand stretched out to me was right there. 

I took his hand feeling my legs a little bit like jelly.

"Let me take off my heels." I sat on the edge of the seat and took off my pumps.

I proceed to get off the vehicle, but Nathan put out his hand in protest. A bit confused I stop. and he proceeds to carry me bridal style.

"Why are you carrying me?" I asked curiously.

"New York City streets aren't as clean, and the ground is cold and I wouldn't want you to be sick." He said.

My heart did a little skip. It was an odd feeling, having someone care for you as if you mattered.

        We got into the pub and I could see Lily do the thing with her face, the smart ass face. I took in my surroundings and the place was very nice. One wall had a map, of New York perhaps. The other side had some odd cartoon drawings. But nonetheless it smelt great and I came here for a burger and a fun time.

We all sat down in the corner by the window. The waiter then came and gave all of us a menu's, while giving Nathan googly eyes.

"I recommend 'bill's classic with american cheese'. Its really good." Nathan pointed out.

"It smells so good, I just want to eat everything." Lily stated.

The way Quincy was looking at her was as if he wanted to eat her. It was actually very cute.

I turned to look at Nathan, he was also staring at me. His grey eyes were gorgeous it seemed as if his piercing orbs got darker. 

The waitress soon interrupted to ask what we would like to drink I of course ordered a beer cause the party hasn't ended yet. The others somehow agreeing with my choice of drink decided to also order alcohol too. The waitress then left to leave us alone and we started the small talk.

"I've been wanting to ask this, but how do you like working at Armani?" Nathan asked.

"Well I've been loving every second of it, wouldn't change this job for the world." I answered. And I really wouldn't, other than the fact that Julia was there it's a pretty great place.

"I'm glad you love it. Remember if there is anything you need I'm here. OK?" Nathan assured.

Was there a double meaning in that sentence or am i just over analyzing things? 

"Are you guys talking about work? Can you guys just enjoy the night we still have a few more hours left." Lily snapped at us. 

"Don't worry Lily, we aren't going to talk about work." I reassured her.

Changing the conversation Nathan asked how I liked the club. 

"Oh, honestly such a great night. Never have I been to a club like that!" I exclaimed.

"Really, well I'm glad you enjoyed. Maybe we can go out some other time." He suggested.

"Yeah definitely, I'd love to do that sometime." I replied.

"Hey, Ali. I really want to go to the bathroom. Want to come?" Lily asked making odd eye contact.

I got up and followed the sign that said bathroom and entered. It was so cute and rustic looking.

"Ali, he is so into you." Lily said in an 'as a matter of fact' tone.

"What? No Lily we're just friends, more like close acquaintances." I said.

"No! I'm not letting you start with the bullshit. You are in denial. You don't want to accept the fact that he likes. You are afraid.  There is nothing to be afraid of Ali, I'm here to kick ass when something goes wrong. Just try to have fun with it. Okay?" Lily was right. I needed to lighten up a bit.

"I guess you are correct, now how about you and Quincy?" I wondered with a smirk on my face.

Lily blushed a deep red. Aw she has a crush on him. They would make a great couple, I could just see it.

"You like him don't you?" I asked.

"I mean, it's not everyday that you see a face like his. And he is very sweet and charming, I can't resist that." She gushed about him.

I smiled on the inside.  Its good know that feelings like this still happen. Even if liking someone can crush, no matter they are called crushes.

"We should probably get back to them. They might even think we are taking a shit." I laughed out.

Lily set foot first and lead the way back to our table.

I took a sip of my beer, getting to the half way. Like I said, the fun ain't over yet.

"Just in time, food is here." Nathan said, making me turn slightly.

It kinda happened in slow motion, the food looked amazing. I felt my eyes light up and my mouth became the ocean.

"Your face says it all." Nathan said.

"What does it say." I wondered.

"Look's like you just saw the love of your life. Your face completely lit up." Nathan described.

"I mean its food, who doesn't love food?" I implied. 

"She's got a good point. Food is delicious and I find it great when girls appreciate there food as opposed to girls just getting a salad and eating three bites of it. I respect that Alicia." Quincy chimed in.

"Let's just dig in, my stomach is growling  of hunger." Lily whined.

I took a bite of my burger, and man was that delicious. It almost made me moan, but I stopped before I could make a sound.

 After eating probably the greatest burger ever and grabbing another beer, I felt stuffed. A lot of people had started filling into the bar and I guess the atmosphere was great. There was not so loud music going on and many close to drunk people.

"I'm getting another beer do you want one Alicia?" Lily asked.

"I'll go up there with you." I suggested.

I went up to the bar with Lily, we were making small talk while waiting for the bartender to attend the other guests. When all of a sudden a guy interrupted us and started talking.

"Hey beautiful, what's your name?" The guy asked.

Lily ignored him which was hilarious to watch.

"What can I get for the both of you?" The bartender asked, somehow saving us in the moment. 

"Can we get two Heinekens, please?" I asked.

"I'll pay for them." The annoying guy offered.

The bartender nodded and went to go grab our drinks.

"You don't need to pay, thank you though. Very nice gesture." Lily turned her face towards mine and gave me a disgusted look.

"A beautiful girl like you should not pay for her drinks. Trust me, it's on me." The guy insisted.

"Thank's but no thanks, I can handle it." Lily said more firmly.

"Do you want me to get quincy?" I asked.

She slightly nodded.

"Oh you guys are together, I'll buy both of your drinks then." He said looking at me.

I looked at him dead in the eyes and said I had to use the restroom. Although I was leaving Lily for just a second it merely felt like five hours.

I approached our table with an alarmed look on my fave and in unison they guy's said "What's wrong?"

"There is a guy who keeps insisting in buying Lily a drink and we need your help with it." I quickly explained.

Quincy swiftly got up and made his way through the people to the front of the bar where Lily and the annoying were. I stayed nearby in case of any mishappening were to occur.

"And does this gorgeous girl have a name?" I could hear the annoying guy.

"Hey sir, she's with me."

Although the dude was being rude and probably wasn't Quincy's favorite at the moment, he still was being called sir. 

"Yo can you not, you're ruining the moment." Annoying guy said, clearly not paying any attention.

"Buddy! I said she is with me." Quincy said more firmly.

"And clearly she is a b*tch if you let her roam around like that." Annoying guy implied.

That hit Quincy's nerves and soon enough was outraged that he threw a punch to annoying guy. Next the two men were in a heavy brawl and Liy yelling at  Quincy to let go. Shortly Nathan arrived trying to pull Quincy off but he didn't budge. A lot of shouting occurred but none of it was comprehensible. Quincy gave the last blow landing and the poor guy's left cheekbone and leaving him sprawled out on the floor. Briskly Quincy got up and straightened himself, smoothing his blazer ad wiping the imaginary sweat off of his forehead. Licking his lips he looked at Lily and then said "I'm sorry, but he really did piss me off."

I turned to look at Nathan, but he looked a little angry and upset. Soon the bar's manager came along and told us to leave. We left of course, and waited for Nathan's driver. The silence was so unbearable so I broke it. "Nathan, is something bothering you?" I wondered.

"Yes. I mean no. You know what, yes. I'm not very happy with Quincy's decision of beating the shit of douche bag but I guess he triggered Quince, I just wish it could've gone in a better direction. You always get into fights bro! Everywhere we go, you cause a scene! Is there ever a night when you won't end up in a fight?" Nathan seemed almost hurt.

"This time there was a reason, what was I supposed to do? Let her deal with it alone. She clearly needed help!"

"You could have dealt with it in a different way, fighting isn't always the answer!" 

"But this time there was a reason. You have to give me the point today, that guy really triggered me!" Quincy defended.

As soon as Nathan was about to say something the SUV pulled up. Nathan and Quincy being gentlemen let us go in first, but they didn't go on. Instead Nathan closed the door of the vehicle and he instead started yelling at Quincy, it was barely audible but then the driver turned on some music and you couldn't tell what they were saying. They soon boarded and the driver turned off the music. There was something about the silence that ate you alive, it seemed to be bothering everyone but no one wanted to speak up and break it, afraid of the outcome that could occur. I took a look at Nathan, he was viewing the lights and blurs of the city as we passed, but his face was unreadable. I was lost in thought and gazing at Nathan that I didn't notice  that we made it to the apartment.

"Would you like me to walk up with you?" Nathan asked.

"Thank you, but no thanks. I think we can manage."

Lily nodded at me. 

"I shall see you on Monday. Good night." I said.

"Good night Alicia and you too Lily." Nathan said.

And with that we stepped off and went into the building and somehow managed to get to my apartment and rest.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I'm sorry this chapter sucks! I hope you guys enjoyed! Checkout the song on top or where ever it is. I apologize for the long wait but yeah. Election day for the States is on November 2 and I'm terrified and how are you guys.

Complaints and Questions Snapchat me: alondracampa

see you guys soon hopefully thanksgiving or my birthday I'm a bad time manager so yeah. BYe

-Alondra Campa (alondracampa2[Insta and Twitter])

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 1.7K 21
"Look at her blushing, Rose. Do we make you nervous, tesoro?" "Yes" I respond, my eyes closing. The pleasure is too much. "If I have to tell your t...
650K 21.6K 43
βπ‘Šβ„Žπ‘’π‘› π‘ β„Žπ‘’ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘π‘’π‘™π‘™π‘’π‘‘ π‘Žπ‘”π‘Žπ‘–π‘›π‘ π‘‘ π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘ π‘‘ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘šπ‘  π‘œπ‘“ π‘‘π‘’π‘ π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ ...❞ Barely recovering from her break-up, Art studen...
25.1K 104 13
I got 8.5 chapters into this before picking up 50 Shades of Grey. I promise this isn't a ripoff. Norah sleeps with her boss, the young genius, natio...
57.5K 1K 16
DISCONTINUED Rose has been living in a human town and has been home schooled her whole life. Her parents decide that she should enroll in a public h...