Happy Together

By EverlyTheBlackRabbit

Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde have been police partners for more than a year now and those two are now known as... More

Imagine Me And You
I do, I think about you
Day and Night
It's only right to think about
The girl you love
And hold her tight
So Happy Together
If I should call you up
And Invest a Dime
And you say
You Belong To Me
***Not An Update! 13 Facts!!!***
And ease my mind
Imagine
How The World Could Be
So Very Fine
So Happy Together!
I Can't See Me
Loving Nobody But You
For All My Life
When You're With Me
***Not An Update! 13 New Facts***
Baby, the skies will be
Blue for all my life
Me and You
You and Me
No matter how they
Toss the dice
It Had To Be
The Only One For Me Is You
And You For Me
SO HAPPY TOGETHER!!!
**Announcements**
It's Another Bad Dream
This Couldn't Be More Unexpected
So Contagious
Take Me To The Top
It Ends Tonight
Move Along
Part 1: Summer of July
Crush
Part 2: Summer of July
Clock Strikes
Something That I Want
Pieces
Say Something
Shut Up And Ride
Partners In Crime
I'm Not Over
Anybody Out There
Guardian Angel
Remember
Only Where We Know
Bigger Team
Party Rock

Last to Know

1.2K 40 76
By EverlyTheBlackRabbit

Another base was found and the one who called the ZPD over was the same mystery caller from last time. Officer Hopps, Officer Wilde and Detective Jack Savage investigated together. What surprised them in this new finding that this time there was a truck full of parts hidding in the delivery boxes for the restaurant. Discovering that somewhere else someone was secretly sending the equipment to the hidden collar hidden factory.

There were a couple of mysteries unsolved. Who flattened the tires, lit up the fireworks, threw in the stink bombs and turned of the jam cams?

They could only guess it was the same mystery caller whose been revealing the criminals base.

Few days later, Tuesday.

Nick woke up from sleeping on the small couch in Jack's office. He looked around finding he was by himself. He dialed Judy's number.

As he let it ring, the sound of a phone ringing could be heard outside of Jack's office. "Nick! If you're awake could you open the door? I'm holding to cups of coffee and they're really hot!" Judy yelled.

Nick dashed to open the door.

"Thanks! Here! This one is yours!" Judy said handing him the other coffee. He took it and thanked her.

"So, where's Jack?" Nick asked even though he wished he didn't.

"He went home. I saw him leave last night while you and I fell asleep in his office."

"And you didn't say anything?"

"I couldn't. He looked troubled when I saw him leave."

"What could be possibly bothering Jack Savage?"

"Everly."

"Why her?"

"Because she means a lot to him. He's cared for her for a long time," she says. "For days now he's been trying to get in contact with her but she hasn't answered her phone or replied back to his texts. We've tried going to her place but we find her not home. All this is making Jack worry."

Is this why you were around him so much? Nick thought. "Is this why you two are throwing a pary for her tomorrow?"

"Yeah. Jack hopes that she'll come to her own birthday party that he's throwing at his place."

"It should work. Plus where else would she be on her own birthday?" Nick thought. "Anywhere. That little rabbit could be anywhere when she's not around us."

"You think so?" Said Judy worryingly.

"I believe so. "

When Nick took a look at Judy, he saw the worry look on her face. Nick sighed. He actually had an idea how to find Everly but he was going to have to do it quick because tomorrow was going to be the black bunny's birthday.

The next day at noon, Nick and Finnick met up with Lukas at his work place. Lukas had just clocked out of work so the three sat down for a drink of coffee at a table.

"I read your text. I'd be happy to assist you guys finding her!" Said Lukas.

"Of course you would be," mumbled Finnick.

Lukas cheeks turned red. "Uh yeah," he said embarrassed. "Where do we start?"

"Here in downtown! Her job is here and so is where she lives. Someone somewhere has to at least seen her go somewhere after leaving one of the two." Said Nick.

"Okay then let's go!"

They left in Finnick's van to the market street. There is where they'll start.

"I'm sure you two know how to get information so we'll separate from here. Let's meet half an hour?" Says Lukas.

"Sure! That sounds like enough time," says Nick. "Alright. We'll see each other in half an hour!"

The three separated and left.

They each described Everly as small black rabbit who works at the Zuper supermarket.

It was almost time to meet up. Nick was going to meet up right after talking to a grey wolf he just met.

"Sorry but I haven't seen anyone with that description," Kly lied.

"Thank you anyways." Nick left while Kly left the opposite way. Kly looked back seeing the fox was gone. He ran down the street to the library. Inside he went up to the second floor where he found his friend Coustic at a table by himself typing up something in his laptop.

"Coustic!" Kly called out as he reached the table.

"Hey Kly! Came from the market?" he said noticing the bags of fruit Kly was holding.

"Yes but that's not important! I just came from talking to a fox there who is looking for Everly! And it wasn't just any fox. It was Nick Wilde!"

"Nick Wilde?!" The lynx began to think. "Aw man. I think he and whoever are his friends just realized Everly's not been home lately."

"But she moved into a new place after the day of the last mission!"

"She did but other than us, she didn't tell anyone she moved."

"May I ask again why?"

"She didn't want anyone to question why she kept sneaking out at night. Her other neighbors have caught her already and before any of her neighbor cops catch her in the act, she decided to move."

"She's going to need the ZPD sooner or later."

"Yeah she will but for now she wants to keep this all a secret." Coustic began to take his phone out of his pocket.

"Right. So what you going to do?"

"Going to call Tom. He may have an idea what we can do about this and also Kevin is usually asleep at this time."

After letting the phone ring.

"Hello?"

"Tom, it's Coustic. I'm at the library and Kly just came down to tell me that Officer Nick Wilde is asking the whereabouts of Everly!"

"Serious?! Where at?"

"At the market street!" Said Kly through the phone.

"Hey, Kly! The market street?! There's a lot of animals who go there! Surely by now an animal there probably has told him they've seen a rabbit going in Kly's bar by now."

"Probably. In case they do what should we do?" Asked Coustic.

"Well if they come down this evening to the bar then that means they will be trying to look for Everly. Is what they won't find."

"Of course they won't. She's out at Tundratown and won't be back till tonight."

"Exactly! When they come they'll find us instead."

Meanwhile, at the the spot where Finnick parked.

"A few told me she's been seen in a bar with a few predators," said Lukas.

"Same including a few who've seen her at the supermarket," says Finnick.

"Wonder if she really does go to this bar. I guess we'll find out later today," says Nick.

The three went to Jack's home apartment, where the rest of their friends were setting up the party.

"The decorations are looking great!" Said Nick to Judy who was taping streamers on the upper wall.

"I hope they are! Jack, Allister, Clawhauser and I have been working since morning putting all this up!"

"Clawhauser is here?"

"Yeah! I decided I wanted to bring over more animals since I couldn't invite her family. I also invited our friends from the ZPD."

"So where's Jack?"

"He's in the kitchen cooking the food."

"He can cook?"

Nick went into the kitchen to see for himself. On a table there were plates of sandwiches, a large bowl of tortilla chips, fruit kabobs, bug burgers, and hot bugs. He looked at Jack who at the counter was adding frosting to a large circle seven layer cake.

Jack wasn't wearing a blazer like he usually does. Instead he was wearing a plain black t-shirt and grey jeans. He didn't own an apron so his clothes got dirty with food stains.

"So are you going to help or just stand there?" Said Jack without looking at Nick.

"Didn't think you would need help."

"Well I'm done now icing this cake and I could use help taking all the food to the living room."

Nick nodded.

The two carried the plates to the living room where there was already a large rectangular table ready.

Once they were done, both rested at the kitchen. Jack handed Nick a cold soda bottle.

"Thanks," said Nick after taking the bottle.

Jack sat at the chair right next to him. "I'm surprised you came over, Officer Wilde."

"Of course I would come. The black bunny is my neighbor."

"That's not what I mean."

"Then what do you mean? What made you surprised that I came?"

"Because it's at my place."

"Yeah. So?"

"I thought you hate me and not want to be around me. Especially since I did kept you from being around with your girl."

Nick gasped. He turned to Jack in shock.

Jack opened his bottle of soda and took a drink.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220 2 2
BEST RANKINGS: #269 in Zootopia #38 in judyxnick #764 in movie #130 in judyhopps #139 in nickwilde Jervis Holewhaler, Nick Wilde, Judy Hopps and Mark...
25.4K 882 12
Follow the lives of Officers Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps. A large compilation of my zootopia drabbles. Some are individual stories, others are in parts.
1.2K 10 13
Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde are getting used to their newfound romantic relationship. Everything is going fine on the job, and they are ready for anyt...
20.4K 595 35
Officer Judy Hopps and Officer Nick Wilde have been working together for over a year and have gotten very close. Will they fall for each other, decid...