Playing With Fire

By only1MT

A Ter-Raji story. I knew he was married and I didnt care because I knew what was on camera wasnt real. You ma... More

From The Start
A Night to Remember
Soul Train Awards
Playing with Fire
Playing Hard
Sick of Playing Hard
Its Just a Feeling
Meet Qirin
Trouble Don't Last Always.
Her Little Secrets
For Your Own Good
Girls Night Out
Terrence , Im Sorry!
I'll Never Let You Go
Next Door Neighbor
Final
Just Friends
His Little Secrets
No Regrets Only Lessons Learned
Lie to Me
Headlines
Visits of the Past
Sins From My Father
Same Ol'Mistakes
Bad Impressions Pt.1
Bad Impressions Pt.2
Daddy's Little Girl
Authors Note
Let Me In
Reliving the Nightmare
All I Want Is You
Fallen Angel
Are You Ready For Love?
Dysfunctional Family
Digging a Little Too Deep
Right My Wrongs
Loose Ties Pt.1
Loose Ties Pt.2
Hiding in The Shadows
A Friendly Reminder
Trust Issues
Whats Done in the Dark Pt.1
Whats Done in the Dark Pt.2
Come Back To Me
Cold Hard Love
How Can I Ease It
Question Is
L.A Confidential
Moving Forward

Down and Out

1.9K 80 48
By only1MT

Taraji

2 weeks later

Two weeks had past since Terrence and I broke up. Well that to me was a break up he knew not to come to me no time soon asking me about a relationship. Ofcourse he has been calling and calling but I havent answered not one call. He would leave voicemails. Come by the house but ofcourse I got the locks changed. Sending long paragraphs about how sorry he was. I scoffed , please this nigga must got the game twisted.

Eventhough I was still hurting about it and I was still in love with Terrence but he broke my heart , he shattered it.

I woke up this morning and felt like taking a selfie. I took a quick photo and put it up on IG. I threw my phone on the speaker and blasted Beyonce while I did my morning hygiene. I didnt know what I was about to do but I knew I wanted to look damn good doing it.

I wrapped the towel around my body emerging into my closet. I picked out and outfit then headed to my vanity to do my makeup.

Once I was done I looked myself over in my full length mirror. I look damn good I aint lost it. I decided that I was going to go for a jog. I headed towards the door leaving out my house. I looked down at my phone looking at my IG notifications and I saw that @therealTerrenceHoward was the first to like it. I rolled my eyes this nigga was a stalker.

I rolled my eyes and placed my phone in my fanney pack. Half way down the drive way I saw his car parked. I frowned marching over to his car. I banged on the car window angrily. Now this was getting out of control. He slowly opened the door and got out.

"What the hell are you doing in my drive way?!"I yelled completely freaked out.

"What you expect? You havent been answering none of my calls. I just wanted to see if you were okay."He said towering over me. I backed up putting some space between us.

"Im fine nigga , I just didnt want to talk to you , did that ever click in your head? Take that up with your wife."I said smugly as I began to walk past him. He rolled his eyes and grabbed my arm.

"When are you gonna grow up and stop running from this and just approach it head on? This is childish why cant we fix this shit."He asked frustratedly.

I snatched my arm away. "Fixed? Fix what? Something that shouldnt have been touched in the first place , I knew what I was doing when I was keeping you at just a friend."I said. He bit his bottom lip then looked away.

"YOU WANT THE TRUTH OKAY! I married her Taraji because she was pregnant with my son , she was talking about taking the baby away from me and this whole custody battle. When I told you I was going to go film another movie that wasnt the whole truth. She was about to have the baby. When I lost touch with you that was my way of distancing myself from you cause I didnt want to hurt you. I didnt want you to find out about my son or Mira , she trapped me way before we was serious baby and Im sorry Im only in it for my son."He finished. He bit his jaw.

I shook my head backing away. "Terrence this story just dont get any better does it? Look just have a nice life with your wife."I said again about to attempt to leave. But he grabbed me again. This time I yanked away from him and kept walking.

"TARAJI!"He yelled trying to catch up with me.

"Terrence just leave me alone please , just leave!"I yelled I didnt want to hear anymore of this shit because it just continued to break me more and more.

"Im not leaving until you talk to me Rahj , forgive me please baby. Im so sorry."He pleaded as he held on to me , he dropped down to his knees holding my legs close to his body. He rested his head on my thighs. I wiggled from his embrace. I quickly wiped away a stray tear.

I nodded my head. "I hear you Terrence I do , but its not enough!." I said through gritted teeth. I looked down on him and shook my head. I started to jog away like I was originally supposed to have been doing.

***

As I took my usual jog around the reservior. I was off into my own little world. I had so much on my mind. Terrence was relentless I can say that but I feel like its all for nothing because I cant have him. He can stay with his for play wife and play for play family. I wasnt feeding into his shit. Those blissful months with him was good while it lasted.

I was so deep into my thoughts , I didnt realized a dog had ran up to me startling me making me trip over my feet. I fell into the grass and began laughing. The dog ran over to me he was so cute.

"Hey are you alright? Im sorry about that , he gets a little excited. Here let me help you." The gentlemen said. He extended his hand and placed his other on my back helping me up.

"Im fine , he is cute , whats his name?"I asked petty his head.

"Lucky. and yours?"He asked extending his hand.

"Taraji."I simply replied and shook his hand.

"Ofcourse I knew you looked familiar , Im Michael ... Michael Ealy."He said giving me his goregous smile. He looked me up and down admiring my frame. I blushed and looked away.

"Well it was nice meeting you and your cute little dog."I said putting one earbud in about to jog away.

"Hey."He called out just before I took off. I turned to him taking one earbud out.

"How about coffee sometimes? My treat."He offered. I smiled. I wasnt ready to go out with another man.

"Im flattered really but I cant , maybe some other time."I gave him a wave and jogged away. I must admit he looked so damn good. But right now it was time for me to focus on Taraji.

Terrence

5:42pm

My feet dragged the pavement once I got out my Audi. Taraji wouldnt hear me out to save her life and I know she has every right to be upset but damn at least let me explain. I knew she was done with me I could see it all in her eyes. I saw that Mira's car was packed in the double garage , I sighed.

'Now I got to come home to this bullshit' I thought as I walked into the house. I stood in the foyer for a while to scope out where Mira was. It was silent.

'Maybe she drove some other car' I thought as I went out on the patio. I needed to clear my head. I reached between the cushions of the patio couch where I kept my stash and I rolled one. I couldnt deal with this situation sober. I mean yeah I fucked up big time but I know what my heart wants.

I leaned my head back as I took a puff. The smoke engulfed my mind and invaded my nostrils. I was feeling good already. I took a couple more puffs.

My eyes was heavy by now and all I could think about was Rahj. I should have been straight up from the start , I hate hurting her.

I heard the patio doors swing back. I couldnt see who the figure was emerging from behind me. My eyes was still closed.

I felt the body mount me. I smiled I knew Rahji would be back.

I wrapped my hands around her body. My finger tips glided up and down her back.

"Mmm someone missed me."She moaned in my ear as she nibbled on my earloabe.

That wasnt Taraji's voice. My eyes popped open and I was met with Mira on top of me grinding her hips. I inwardly sighed.

"Mira I didnt know , you was home so early."I said getting up. She placed her feet on the ground and frowned.

She came closer to me grabbing my collar. She leaned up on her tippy toes and kissed my lips. Her hands travelled down to my member. I sucked in air from contact.

"Mira come on not tonight."I said pushing her hand away. "Where is Quirin?"I replaced trying to kill this awkward moment.

"He is with my mother now stop asking questions and give me what I want."She commanded. She dropped to her knees forcing my sweatpants down and taking my member into her mouth. I shivered from contact. I felt like I was between a rock and a hard place. I closed my eyes throwing my head back. If Taraji was done with me why not have a little fun with my wife.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.6K 2.3K 33
WELCOME TO TWISTED TRUTH'S WORLD OF TNT AFTER DARK. JOIN US AS WE EMBARK ON A STEAMY UNCUT JOURNEY THROUGH SERIES OF ALL THINGS TNT. A SENSUAL, INTI...
653K 23.1K 46
"I Do" hearing those two words coming from him breaks my heart into million pieces again. I lost him forever. Everything is happening infront of me...
171K 4.6K 9
That moment when you realize you're a Reddit story or a romance trope come to life... I caught my husband and my sister together, posted a Tik Tok an...
7.6K 334 20
"What is it like being the wife of my ex co-star Terrence Howard? Well it is hell on earth but since you like to be nosy bestfriends than please clic...