yoon jeonghan.

By H1XT4PE

❝no one likes cold americanos ❞ jihan. H1XT4PE© More

00.
.prologue
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
ix
my crusty hoe ass
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
onion
xxvi
oH MY LORD
xxvii
xxviii
onion 2.0
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix

viii

2.1K 133 6
By H1XT4PE

It was after the Minhyuk incident when we both decided to grow Jeonghan's hair out.

"You know, I think you would look cool if you grew out your hair" I said.

"Really? My fringe is growing out. I might dye some strands blonde" Jeonghan said while patting his short wavy hair.

That weekend we both went to the shops to buy brown and blonde hair dye.

I remember Jeonghan coming to my house the following day.

There we sat, in my toilet, dying Jeonghan's hair.

It turned out well, except there are now twice the of amount of girls going after Jeonghan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.7K 1.8K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
265K 6.5K 36
Heaven and Hell, is there truly a difference? One seraphim thought there was until her world was turned upside down. Now as the second fallen angel...
121K 4.9K 40
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
635K 8.2K 42
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...