Pocò A Pocò || TO BE REWRITTE...

By bibliobobbob

Poco a Poco is a story of the love life of an Indian teenage girl, who goes on a journey, experiencing love a... More

Prologue
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 6 ]
[ 7 ]
Author's Note
[ 9 ]

[ 8 ]

139 71 12
By bibliobobbob

A/N: This chapter hasn't been edited. So please ignore the errors. Happy reading!

*********************

My cousin sister had come over my house in the same week. She was very nice to me, unlike the other elder cousins in my father's family. She didn't always kept sticking to her phone and that was the part that I loved about her the most. Cause nowadays most people preferred tapping their phones rather than being a little social.

Once I found her feeling a little bored, even though she didn't tell me. So I carried her on my cycle just to show her the township and to do something crazy. She was heavy but I could manage.

After a few meters away from my house, I could see many known faces around me. One of them being Sam and Derek, again.

They waved at me when they saw me coming. I waved at them in return.

'Who are they?' Ana, my cousin sister, asked me.

'They are my classmates.'

'That bald one too is just a classmate?' She referred to Derek.

'Yes, just a classmate.'

'Oh, I see. But I think both of you like each other. And he's hot too.'

'No, never in a million years. I don't know about him but I can never like a guy like Derek. He's an asshole.'

Does she have to ask me about Derek only? Why not Sam? He is way better than Derek- I thought.

'Okay, okay. I get it. You don't wanna accept the truth. It's alright.'

'Oh god. Please stop talking about Derek. I feel like puking whenever I hear his name. You don't know him. That's why you're talking about this shit.'

'Calm down, man. I was just kidding. Okay, I won't say his name again.'

But she did.

We came out everyday for a walk in the evening and met Derek and Sam. She always teased me with Derek. But I wasn't noticing him. I was noticing Sam.

I didn't know but there was something in Sam that I didn't find in other boys. There was a different charm in Sam. I wanted him to be mine. He had become my fantasy.

But I wasn't sure about my feelings cause they changed for different boys. After all, I was a teenager.

* * * * *

(After a few days)

A new sports camp was to be held in our township for the children who were interested to learn different sports like badminton, lawn tennis etc.

My dad was an expert lawn tennis player. So my parents wanted us to learn the sport and let our family be known as the "Tennis Family".

I too started growing an interest in the sport by watching Dad play from my childhood.

So Tanaya and I gave our names in the camp.

One day before the camp, after our Science tuition, Hippo, Priyanka, Natasha and I rode to the club where the camp was to be conducted.

They had to go there to give their names in badminton coaching. As I had nothing else to do, I went along with them.

While they were writing their names in a long register, I checked the other register which was for lawn tennis.

There were all known people in tennis, all being boys except for two girls. As I went through the list, I saw an unknown person's name who read in the same class as mine.

I knew every student's name of my class. But I'd never heard of the name, Nikhil Roy.

When I asked Hippo, who knew everyone, she said that Nikhil was from LFS.

Little Flower School (in short, LFS) was situated outside the township. It was also a good school but I'd never thought that someone from our township could also take admission there as because Southville was a well known school and it was easy for the students living in the township, to go there too.

We came out from the club and went to the cooperative where we celebrated the last day before our coaching. And I was very excited for it, and looked forward to seeing the mysterious boy's face.

********************

A/N: Please make sure to leave a vote and/or comment if you like this chapter. Thanks for reading and stay lovely!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 7.6K 13
Sabes lo que es odiar a alguien pero, al final enamorarse pues esto es lo que le pasa a nuestros protagonistas: Harry Potter odia a Draco Malfoy por...
20.9K 815 78
-Diferentes historias de los ships de Super Campeones/Capitán Tsubasa sin orden cronológico, pero algunos sí van a tener relación con mis historias "...
176K 591 9
Relatos eroticos. El placer de una mujer👅
2.1K 363 27
¿Te gustaría una calificación sobre tu libro? ¿Quieres saber lo que está bien y lo que puedes mejorar? ¿Deseas que otra gente vea tus obras? ¡Pues es...