Chantel

By queenkimmm

Story of love More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note

Chapter 15

50 0 0
By queenkimmm

I woke up and Kiyare's arms were wrapped around me I said "goodmorning baby."

He said "goodmorning princess."

I said "where's Kj?"

He said "Mook came and got him, god father, god son bonding day."

I said "oh ok good I can go back to sleep."

He said "no cause we are spending time together."

I said "where are we going?"

He said "the beach babe."

I said "I gotta get dressed." I got up and got in the shower than I blowdried my hair than put it in a top knot. I dried off and went into our closet and put on an all white bikini. Than I grabbed my white sunglasses and put them on and over my bathing suit I had on a white tshirt dress with white thick strapped sandals.

He said "you ready?"

I said "you got towels, chairs, and stuff like that?"

He said "yea let's go punk," than gave me a kiss.

I rolled my eyes and followed him I said "can we stop and get food?"

He said "what do my seed and wife want for breakfast?"

I said "McDonald's." He nodded than we went to the drive-thru and got a whole bunch of food. I said "thank you daddy."

He smirked and kept driving when we got to the beach when we got out I carried the towels and stuff and he carried the chairs. I had my phone in a life proof case. I stood right were the sun was and he put the stuff down right there. He said "bad idea imma be dark as shit."

I said "awh shush."

He said "yea yea." I took off my coverup than sat down he said "I'm so happy."

I said "why?"

He said "because I missed Kj being developed not intentionally but it happened but I get to see what I missed with Kj because of Korey."

I said "all you missed was mood swings, crying, and me being a big bitch."

He said "I would've taken that over that long ass sleep that I didn't want." He took his shirt off then stood up and said "come on."

I said "I don't wanna get in the water."

He said "it's not about you girl, get up." He put his hands out and I grabbed them and got up. He had his phone in his hand with a lifeproof case on it and he said "I can't wait till Korey is here."

I said "me neither."

He said "I miss my drinking buddy." I laughed because Kiyare and I be getting real drunk at our house than just be doing dumb shit.

I said "you can still drink and shit though."

He said "it's not fun without you."

I said "and why is that?"

He said "it's not getting drunk that is that fun it's the aftermath of it girl, you be up for anything."

I laughed and said "I bet." I went and had my ankles in the water but I was looking for seashells. Korey kicked me in my stomach and you could see his feet but it was the first time I said "Kiyare!"

He ran over and said "what's wrong?"

I shook my head saying nothing and said "look." Korey was kicking it and his feet were visible.

He smiled and had his hands on my stomach he said "I need to stop working so much."

I said "why?"

He said "I feel like I'm missing stuff like I should be home."

I said "but your providing for our family, so it's ok."

He said "and now since we got your bakery running and stuff, we got big money coming in."

I said "baby your not gon quit ok? You went to college for too long to quit now."

He said "fine."

I said "thank you," and pecked his lips.

He said "you know your evil right?"

I said "I get told that a lot." He smiled and kissed me. I said "lemme see Kj tattoo." Both of his arms and are full so he has Kj on his back. He put his arms around my stomach and was kissing my neck. I said "stop."

He said "why ya neck so sensitive?"

I said "that shit gets me wet.." He smiled and bit my neck. I said "oh my god Kiyare stop."

He said "you ready to go?"

I said "yea come on." He kissed my lips than we went back to our house. When we got there we got in the shower and than when we got out and he was kissing me all on my neck. When we got on the bed he spread my legs apart and started eating. I said "oh my god Kiyare." He was fingering me and eating me at the same time. When he finished he got in between my legs and stuck himself inside me. I said "shit." We had sex for like 2 hours than I got in the bath and when I got out I put on a white thong and bra and my pink silk robe. When I got out the bath it was 8 o'clock so I changed our sheets and put the old ones in the wash. Kiyare gave me a kiss than got in the shower. I went downstairs and started making dinner. Then I heard the front door open and Mook walked in with Kj.

Mook said "I'm here with our child!" I laughed and walked into the living room Kj ran over to me.

He said "MOMMY!"

I said "hey baby."

Mook came over to me and gave me a hug. Kj went upstairs to go to sleep and Mook was telling me what they did today. Mook said "he was being all good so we got ice cream and everything."

I said "so good god son, god dad bonding day?"

He said "always, so how was your day with Kiyare." I smirked and he started laughing he said "your a little nasty."

I laughed and said "I'm joking we went to the beach it was cool."

He said "and then you got some dick."

I said "never I'm the virgin Chantel."

He said "do you forget that I shared a hotel room with y'all, I got good ears girl."

I said "you must be hearing God impregnating me."

He said "that's what we calling Kiyare now? God?"

I started laughing I said "Ard I'm done, I'm done."

He said "y'all be having sex like you not already pregnant?"

I said "look Mook you'll understand when you get one of them girls pregnant that you be having sex with, when your pregnant sex feels so much better for both sides."

He said "man I'm never having kids fuck that, I'm taking care of Korey and Kj with you guys. I don't need kids."

I said "Mook I bet you'll have atleast one, but you gon want more watch. First you gotta find a girl, not a hoe."

He laughed and said "sit down and help me choose I'm having a crisis." I just put the water on to boil but it wasn't even hot yet so I sat, he pulled out his phone and sat next to me near the island. He showed me the girl Ronyae, she was pretty, he said "she has a bad attitude but she give good everything you feel me."

I said "it's not about sex, boobs, ass, and pussy aren't gon raise ya son or daughter there mentality will."

He said "so I'm done fucking with here," and deleted her picture. Than he showed me Kim, he said "she nice, beautiful, funny, she's like a black, white, and I think she got a little bit of Asian in here because her eyes are chinky. She's loyal, me and her never dated but I keep tabs on who I fuck with and she wasn't sleeping around or nothing. She's someone I would bring to y'all to meet cause y'all my only family ya mean. Plus her in bed is fucking out of this world, she flexible as shit."

I smiled than laughed at his last comment I said "well so far I like her. How many more to go?"

He said "2 more. This is Kandice, I never really went out on a date with her but she give good head."

I said "next."

He said "Jazmine, she got a baby by my cousin though.."

I said "fuck no, where you getting these whores from."

He said "the streets man."

I said "leave them in the streets than, I wanna learn more bout Kim though, she boutta be my new friend since you know I only talk to you and Kiyare."

He said "I'm bout to describe her body for you man, she bout 5'7", light skin, slim, thick burgundy colored hair to her ass, size D boobs, wide hips, and a big ass to match. Plus look her mom wasn't around but her dad was so she got a good head on her shoulders and she real private. She owns a bar but is always at home, I'm the only one she really talk to because all her friends fake as shit. I been fucking with her for a year I think, I like her but I'm scared some shit gon happen."

I said "can you call her? I wan talk to her."

Phone
Mook: Hello?
Kim: Hey Dawan.
Mook: My sister wanna talk to you.
Kim: Um ok.
Me: Hey!
Kim: Hi.
Me: I was wondering if tomorrow your free and want to go get lunch.
Kim: Yea sure.
Me: Alright meet me at Buccatis at noon.
Kim: Alright see you then.
Mook: Hey baby.
Kim: Yea?
Mook: You want me to stop by later?
Kim: Mhm I miss you.
Mook: I'll be there in 30.
Kim: Alright bye.
Mook: Bye.

I shook my head I said "you better get going than dick."

He said "why you ain't just talk to her on the phone."

I said "because nigga, bye."

He said "tell my nigga I said bye."

I said "gay ass get out." He was laughing hard as shit and left. I put the noodles in the water and started warming up the sauce I made. Kiyare came down with nothing but a pair of gray sweatpants on. I said "hey love."

He said "hey princess, what you making?"

I said "spaghetti."

He said "is Kj sleep?"

I said "I think so, imma go check." I went upstairs into Kj room and he was up playing on his tablet. I said "hey papi."

He said "hey, I can't sleep Mommy I'm hungry."

I said "come on I'm making spaghetti." He got out his bed and grabbed my hand and we went downstairs, Kj saw Kiyare and ran to him jumping on him.

Kiyare said "hey fat man."

Kj said "Mommy is making me spaghetti."

Kiyare said "Goddy didn't feed you?"

Kj said "he did but I'm still hungry."

Once everything was done I made Kj his plate and he sat down and ate than Kiyare put his arms around my waist and said "thank you baby," and kissed my neck. He made his plate than I made mine. After we ate I brought Kj into the bath. When he got out he dried off and put on pajamas than went in his bed and fell asleep. After I brushed my teeth than laid down and 5 minutes later Kiyare had finished the dishes and came into bed and we both fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5M 872K 58
In which a girl can't go a day without an anxiety attack and a boy can't go a day without noticing
65 1 21
The True Meaning of Love and Getting a Relationship / Marriage
121 0 24
Supernatural .
Save him By Meep

Teen Fiction

394K 13.5K 35
The story of sadness meeting happiness a depressed boy meeting a girl... {Warning: Some parts may be triggering}