Stay With Me- a septiplier fa...

Od Lexus1350

When Jack is a transfer to a new high school he is nervous. But soon he meets someone online. They talked and... Více

The move
First day of school
He...seemed...familiar
My lucky day?
My lucky day
I knew it.
He is so close..
I was so happy
My little angel
An awesome day
He is so precious
So close...and yet so far
Coming out
My savior
Anger and fear
Fearful
Getting better
My past
Tough to beat
The almost perfect day
AUTHOR NOTE!
Secrets
Little hope
Sorry(author note)
Good morning
School sucks
Apologize
I love you (SMUT WARNING)
I love you too clove
Im so sorry
Help
Thank you
1k reads
Thank you all
10K READS WHAT?!?!
Long time no see
Hey
HOLY SHIT!!
Dudes
QnA answers

Just a normal day

3.4K 144 36
Od Lexus1350

It was just another normal day for mark. He went to his room and started playing the new five nights at Freddy's. Suddenly, getting scared, his phone buzzed. It was his internet friend, Jack. He was from Ireland and it sucked. Mark wanted to see him so badly because he wanted to tell him how he felt. But he didn't have the time or money. And Jack probably wasn't gay or even bisexual.

When his phone buzzed he blushed when he saw his name. Jack was coming to America but he didn't know where. He wish he could get the courage to ask him without sounding creepy.

After Jack said he was going to bed, mark looked at the time. His digital clock on his night stand said 11:18. He sighed and crawled into his bed. He slowly fell asleep with a smile on his face as he thought of seeing Jack and holding him in his arms. God he needed to see him soon...

Foreshadowing XD

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
69.6K 3.1K 171
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...