Psycho

By hejsanhoppsanha

"You're absolutely mental" A girl in my class yelled at me, her eyes were filled with fear and disbelief. "Tr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Authors note

Prologue.

8.7K 169 62
By hejsanhoppsanha

"Principals office, now!" My teacher yelled for the seventh time.

I ignored her and kept walking down the hall, I felt people's eyes following down the hall and all I could do was smirk.

"Aaron Parker, if you don't come back here right now, there will be consequences!" Mrs. Jones voice was high pitched and annoying, I could only imagine how red her face was out of frustration right now.

"Like what? Detention? Both you and I know that I fuck those anyways" I finally stopped walking and span around with a smug smile.

And I was correct, my short, slightly overweight old teacher's face was dark red, I was pretty sure it would turn blue if she didn't calm down.

"I would stop clenching my fists if I were you, you're going to stop the bloodshed in your fingers" I teased her, gesturing towards her small hands that were tightly clenched on both sides of her hips.

"LANGUAGE! And you will be suspended from school at least a week!" The old woman kept yelling and I sighed and leaned down to look her in the eyes.

"Do you really think I would be complaining if I got a week off school?" I laughed and saw her right eye start to twitch.

"Y-you absolute delinquent!" Mrs. Jones stuttered out in a mix of anger and frustration.

"Ouch" I mocked her, dramatically clutching my hands over my chest and lifting my finger to dry off some pretend tears.

"AAAHHH GO HOME, JUST GO HOME ALREADY!" Mrs. Jones completely lost it and she pointed towards the end of the corridor.

"I can't take it anymore, just go home" She croaked out and I grinned in victory.

"But dear Melinda, what would be the fun in that?" I scratched my chin in pretend thought and she looked frightened of what I would do next.

"A-Aaron" She began, but I cut her off with a chuckle.

"I'm just fucking with you, why would I deny the opportunity to go home early from school?"

"Language!" She yelled once again and I flipped her off.

"Bye Mrs. Jones, see you tomorrow!" I blew her a kiss and walked the last piece of the corridor, winking at the nervous boy by the lockers I caught staring at me.

His eyes widened when I did so and I laughed as I excited my beloved school.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and checked the time.

It wasn't even lunch yet.

The mall sounded pretty good now, I could step by Pasta Alfredo's too and grab myself some lunch.

I walked towards the cars and jumped into my dear Mercedes Benz Sf1.

It was a black sports car, a real sweet ride if you ask me.

Or anyone really.

I put on the radio and turned up the volume to the max.

Radiohead was blasting through the car and I hummed along.

When I drove out of the parking, a nervous looking boy in particular caught my attention.

He was looking out through the schools door and even though he couldn't see me trough the tinted glass in my car, he quickly walked away when he saw my car take off.

When I got home, I greeted the maid with a nod and then ran up the stairs and walked into my room, slamming the door shut behind me.

I threw myself at the bed and turned on my laptop.

Netflix, here I come.

Oh wait, I should probably introduce myself first.

If you haven't figured yet, my name is Aaron. Full name Aaron, Lilith Parker. And yes, I know Aaron is a boys name.

I'm seventeen years old and I'm pretty tall, around 5'9 and kinda skinny to be honest. I have average sized boobs and a small but nicely shaped butt.

My hair is a boring brown color, I'm lucky to have rather curly hair though, It's down to my waist.

I have blue/grey eyes, they're kind of dark to be blue and not that eye catching. I'm pretty tan and I have an annoying set of freckles too that cover my nose and cheeks. They really damage my otherwise badass complexion and I always curse my genetics for them.

What have I missed... Well which you've probably already guessed, I'm a little bit of a troublemaker, a "bad girl" if you must categorize me.

Well in books you normally see two kinds of bad girls and bad boys.

The first type is the popular one with a lot of friends and she or he is also known to be a real whore.

The second type is the mysterious loner, the opposites to the popular kind but just as bad. He or she usually turns out to be a virgin...?

And I guess I'm something in between that, I have friends... Only a pair of close ones though, everyone knows who I am, so I guess that makes me kinda popular. I'm not a complete hoe, but I have some fb's so... Yeah. Actually, I take that back, I am a complete hoe, the number of people I've slept with is bigger than the amount of hairs I have on my head. But I feel like someone who's a 'hoe' sleeps with people because they like the attention. I sleep with people, simply because I like to have sex.

I guess that sums up me pretty well to be honest...

Byeeee.

                                              ---

The next morning passed by as usual, I got up, took a shower, got dressed and grabbed a sandwich before leaving our house.

I then got into my car and drove it to school, I walked into the lesson 5 minutes late and I immediately felt everyone's eyes at me.

"You're late again Miss. Parker" My teacher stated as I slid down in a chair.

"Nothing new then" I replied with a wink and my teacher sighed.

Mr. Yves was one of the nicer teachers we had, but he was still kind of annoying.

"And as I just began to tell you when I was interrupted..." He locked eyes with me and I shrugged nonchalantly, throwing my feet over the person in front of me's chair.

The girl turned around to glare at me but her eyes widened when she saw that it was me and she quickly turned back again.

"...we're having a group project, so you'll work in pairs" I was glad, it meant less work for me and it was usually funnier to work with someone than alone.

"I've not randomized these pairs, I put them together to make sure that you'll learn something new and be able work concentratedly" Mr. Yves admitted and this made me groan. That means that he probably put me with some annoying kid just to make my life a living hell.

Mr. Yves started to pair us together and I impatiently waited for him to say my name.

"Aaron Parker and Benjamin Josephson" My eyes snapped to the teacher in confusion.

Who the fuck was that?

I looked around the room, searching for a boy with a face filled with horror.

My eyes stopped at the same nervous looking boy from yesterday.

He didn't look nervous now, he looked absolutely horrified.

Found my partner!

"Sit down next to your partners as I explain what you're supposed to do" Mr. Yves said to the class and I gestured for Benjamin to come to me.

His eyes widened and he slowly picked up his books with trembling fingers and walked over to me.

I could see that he was looking at the teacher with a confused expression, probably wondering why he was paired with Satan herself.

"Hiiiii partner!" I squealed sarcastically and his eyes snapped to me.

"No need to look so scared, I don't bite" I assured him amusedly and he smiled awkwardly as he sat down at the desk next to me.

"If you don't want me to" I whispered with a smirk and I saw his eyes widen under his thick glasses.

He put down his books and turned his attention to the teacher, trying his best to cover his red cheeks.

Instead of listening to what the teacher was saying, I decided to stare at my partner until he became uncomfortable.

I hadn't noticed, but up close I could actually see that the boy was kind of cute.

His brown hair was slicked back and he had a sharp jaw, his eyes were dark green and were covered by a pair of thick black glasses. His eyes were concentrated at the teacher and I couldn't help but wonder how I hadn't noticed him before.

I shrugged it off and looked over at the teacher again.

"This project will mark over 50 % of your grades, so make sure you work hard" The teacher reminded us and his attention went to me. I rolled my eyes and nodded in confirmation.

"I'll let you work the rest of this lesson... What are you waiting for? Begin!" He waved us off and I turned back to Benjamin.

"Uhm... I can do this on my own, I'll just write your name in the end" Benjamin quickly assured me and I was surprised to hear how dark his voice was.

I was expecting a nervous high pitched voice but got the opposite.

"What? Nah ah, you won't get rid of me that easily" I smirked and I watched as the little hope he had demolished and turned into defeat.

"You do realize that the theme of this project is love, right?" Benjamin asked me and I wrinkled my nose in disgust.

"What the fuck? What kind of theme is that?" I yelled high enough for the teacher to hear me and I heard him take a deep breath.

"Language! And that's what you get so stop complaining and get to work" Mr. Yves scolded me, he waved us off and sat down at his desk again.

"Oh c'mon" I muttered, defeatedly crossing my arms and leaning back in my chair.

"Love doesn't even have anything to do with English" I whined and I saw Benjamin bite his lip.

"You know what? Fuck it, we'll do a great job, won't we?" I positively asked Benjamin and he looked over at me in chock.

"Uhm, yeah... How do you want to present the work and what to you want to do?" He opened his notebook and started to write something at the top.

'Ideas' it said and I chuckled quietly.

"We could write a story or make a collage?" I suggested after a moment of thinking. He didn't say anything but he wrote it down on his list.

"Maybe we could... Uhm... Make a presentation in front of class?" He unsurely asked, he fippled with his pen as he waited for me to answer and I lifted and dropped my shoulders.

"Why not? I'm fine with that. I don't know how you feel about talking in front of people though"

He looked down at his paper before answering.

"It's okay" He assured me shortly and I raised my eyebrows.

"Okay then, it's decided"

"Well we have to work outside school if we're going to be able to finish this in time" I then smugly added and I saw him clench his jaw and swallow.

"You do your part and I'll do mine"

This boy was rude.

Nah ah, I'm not accepting this.

"Nope"

He turned and looked at me, I could tell that he was annoyed but he was too scared to act on it.

He finally sighed and threw his hands in the air.

"What do you want then?"

"We'll have to meet outside school to work at it of course!" I grinned in an overexcited tone.

"The library after school, be there" I told him before standing up.

I started to walk towards the door and Mr. Yves stood up and glared at me.

"The lesson isn't over in another 30 minutes"

He had his hands firmly resting on his hips and I just cocked an eyebrow and slammed the door open.

"BYE" I yelled before I closed it behind me.

Since everyone currently had classes I could roam the corridors in peace.

I decided to hit up Jackson to see if he would like to skip class with me.

"Wanna bang?" I asked him before he had time to say hello.

"Meet you in 5" I hung up and slowly walked towards the janitors closet.

Disgusting I know, but oh well, what can you do?

___________________________________
A/N

So this was the first chapter of this story...

How did I do?

The beautiful Taylor Hill as Aaron on the picture.

Ps. We actually had the theme love in our English lesson as well (or Swedish lesson), which was incredible annoying. I've never been in love so I just wrote a shit load of scientific stuff instead.

Don't forget to vote!

- Saga.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 150 26
AUG. 2015~ MARCH 2016 WARNING: Super cliché and I made this when I was 15, don't judge. Meet Leah Hunter, straight A student, she's on the school's v...
253K 4.9K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
1.8M 52.5K 94
#4 in romance #1 in jealous, passionate, hot #3 in rejection, hot #5 in badboy, funny #9 in wattpad, steamy #55 in werewolf (Highest rankings) "You a...
329K 10.5K 51
"Everyone has their own bubble. They get wrapped up in their own lives, tangling certain people up with them in their maybe perfect life. Or maybe th...