Blood Lust | K.Th./V

By TaeSyubDKook

When Rei got the scholarship to continue her studies for medical school, she never expected to be bonded for... More

Note
I - 0
I - 1
I - 2
I - 3
I - 4
I - 5
I - 6
I - 7
I - 8
I - 9
I - 10
I - 11
I - 12
I - 13
I - 14
I - 15
I - 16
I - 17
I - 18
I - 19
I - 20
I - 21
I - 22
I - 23
I - 24
I - 25
I - 26
I - 28
I've been tagged!
I - 29
I - 30
I - 31
II - 0
II - 1
II - 2
II - 3
II - 4
II - 5
II - 6
II - 7
II - 8
II - 9
II - 10

I - 27

5.4K 225 79
By TaeSyubDKook

I was woken up by the loud rumblings that came from the living room as the door to my bedroom was cracked open, leaving a free will for the sound to invade the silence around the room. I groaned in annoyance and stretched my hand to grab my phone and check the time. "Why are you all so loud so early?!" I groaned out loud as I let my head fall back onto the pillow. The slumber took over me again and I was close to falling asleep when I felt the mattress sink and a warm body hovering over my back and caging me between his arms. "Hmm~" I whined as he let his weight press onto my body, making it hard for me to breathe.

"Wake up, princess." He sung, leaning down to press kisses on my right cheek. "We have important things to do. Come on." He slid beside me on the bed and pulled my shoulder to turn me around.

"What was all that noise outside?" I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and snuggled into his side, placing my head on his shoulder.

"Jungkook was out last night. Alone. I don't know what goes on in that boy's head. We are in danger and Chanyeol might come any moment and he goes out to some party by himself." Taehyung shook his head disapprovingly. "He had to be taught a lesson." He sighed.

"What did you do?" I pulled away to look at him, frightened of what he might have done.

"He's fine. He took his punishment better than I expected." He took a strand of my hair, twirling it between his fingers.

"Taehyung, what did you do?" I raised my voice a little.

"Ugh, why do you care about him so much? I thought I was your boyfriend." He pouted, cupping my cheek after he released my hair and brought me closer his face to place a kiss on my lips in order to shut me up.

"Stop it and tell me already." I pulled away forcefully, making him pout.

"Fine. But promise you won't get mad at me." He said before I nodded. "He isn't allowed to leave the house for the next month and just a couple of slaps. Nothing more." He shrugged, leaning back into the pillow.

"What? Why are you so strict?" I frowned, remembering what Kookie told me back at the club.

"We are in danger and I can't afford to lose him." He looked at me as I stood up on the bed crossing my legs, facing him. "He's like my baby brother." His lips curled up into a small smile.

"He's not a child, you know." I spoke softly, not wanting to start an argument. He crawled in front of me and took my hand to play with my fingers.

"I know but most of the time he acts like one. And I don't know what I would do if I were to lose Kookie or Chim." He said, voice soft just above a whisper, leaning forward to rest his head on my shoulder. "Or you." He whispered, ghosting his lips above my artery, making me shiver as his hot breath hit my skin.

"You're not going to lose me. You'll be there to protect me, right?" I turned my head in his direction and he placed soft kisses on the column of my neck, reaching my jawline.

"Right." His voice was barely audible. "Because I love you." His lips brushed mine as he spoke, his hands found their place on my hips as he squeezed harshly, leaving his marks.

"I know." I whispered, brushing my nose against his before he closed the gap in a sweet and passionate kiss.

The door slammed open loudly, interrupting our moment to reveal a panicked Jimin with a startled Jungkook after him.

"Taehyung, something happened." Jimin fidgeted.

"What?" Taehyung furrowed his brows.

"The hyungs. They aren't answering their phones. Neither one of them." Jimin blurted.

"What do you mean they're not answering their phones? I spoke to them this morning." Taehyung stood up from the bed and picked up his phone from the table.

He dialed the number to Yoongi's phone, waiting impatiently only to have the line drop dead, no one answering it. He followed to call the others but the same thing happened.

"Dammit! This morning they were fine. Yoongi-hyung told me they just reached the city and come to think of it, it's been 2 hours since I've talked to them. They should have been here an hour ago." Taehyung pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"Maybe they got lost in the city." I tried to unwind the tense atmosphere.

"They've been here before, did you forget?" Taehyung ran a hand through his hair. "Something happened. And I have a feeling it's Chanyeol." He growled and turned to Jungkook, ordering, "Stay here with Rei and if something happens, call me." The maknae nodded and Taehyung patted his head before he turned to Jimin, "Let's go. We have to look for them."

As soon as they left the house my phone rang and I picked it up from the nightstand to read the notification. I was praying so hard that it would be a text from Baekhyun with some news about the hyungs but unfortunately, it was just Aotaki.

From Aotaki:

When are you gonna come home?

I frowned at the screen. Since when does she care when I'll be home? She ignored me for the past 2 weeks and now she cares all of the sudden.

To Aotaki:

I don't know. Why?

From Aotaki:

I'm just worried for you.

I huffed at her reply, catching Kookie's attention and he raised his brows in question. I shook my head in dismissal, shrugging my shoulders as I threw the phone somewhere on the bed.

"What do you wanna do?" Jungkook asked, hopping on my bed and stretching his limbs.

I caught his hands with mine and dragged him up towards the pillows where I was standing.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?" I pinched his cheek and he scrunched up his nose, pushing my hand away.

"Videogames." We both said in unison, breaking down into laughter right away.

We chased to the living room where he grabbed the controllers, throwing me one and pressed start on the screen that showed the big title "Mortal Kombat X". As usual, I chose SubZero as my character and he chose Scorpion.

"Let's do this, Lil' bun." I said, crossing my legs to get comfortable.

"Lil' bun? Seriously?" He chuckled and got into position as I glued my eyes to the screen, concentrating on beating his character.

We played for the better part of the day without hearing any news from Taehyung or Jimin. I was impressed with myself, getting to beat the big nerd at his own games and thriving in glory upon seeing his shocked face with each round I won.

"This can't be possible! I think my controller might be broken." He tried to find excuses.

"God, just man up and admit that a girl whooped your ass in Mortal Kombat." I laughed, throwing a pillow in his face.

"No, no, no. This isn't happening." He shook his head in denial.

"You are such a baby." I laughed as I stood up from the couch, "I'm going to get some snacks from the kitchen." I announced and he nodded, inspecting his controller.

On my way out of the living room, I heard a crack somewhere in the distance of hallway towards my bedroom but I chose to ignore it in favor of getting what I was craving for. Once I got into the kitchen, I headed towards the cabinet where I knew Jungkook hid his sweets from his hyungs and took most of the bags and 2 sodas.

When I got back, Jungkook was still trying to find the source of his defeat. I dropped the snacks on the table and gave him an amused look, observing his actions to see where his competitiveness would take him.

"Oh my God, let it go, would you?" I chuckled at his stubbornness.

"Fine." He huffed, throwing the controller somewhere on the couch and darting for the bag of gummies. "Do you think they found our hyungs?" He asked as he tore apart the bag.

"I hope so." I mumbled, sipping from my soda.

"I'm calling them." Jungkook sternly said, getting up from the couch and heading to the stairs for what I assumed, getting his phone.

While Kookie was busy tracking down Jimin and Taehyung, I waited patiently on the couch, skipping through the channels to find something worth watching as I was stuffing my mouth with Jungkook's chips.

It's been 10 minutes since the maknae left and I couldn't help the uneasiness that took over my body, telling me that something was wrong. I tried to ignore it, telling myself that he probably wanted to talk to his hyungs alone and maybe someone else might have called him. Some of his girlfriends or fuck buddies.

But the feeling wasn't letting me live so, I slowly got up from the couch and made my way to the staircase. The house was so quiet when the boys were gone and it felt creepy walking around the mansion that screamed the word haunted from a mile away.

I walked past Aotaki and Jimin's floor and climbed further to the second floor to Jungkook's room. I have never been to his room or that floor so far because Taehyung always kept me busy in his bedroom. The stairs went directly to his room and I knocked 3 times before the door pushed open to reveal the empty room.

" Kookie?" I checked and waited for some kind of answer that would tell me, he was in the room.

I stepped past the doorway and entered the surprisingly clean room. I always pictured him as a messy child but it was good to know that he could take care of himself. He had a large dresser that was filled with makeup kits and several bottles of perfumes. No wonder he smells so good, huh. I thought to myself as a chuckle escaped my lips.

"Jungkook, where are you? Seriously." I said a little louder. But I got nothing in return. "It's not funny, come out." My heart beat increased as I was greeted with silence again.

I looked around the room shortly before I found the door to his bathroom cracked open and the light turned on. As soon as I opened the door, my hand came to my mouth as I gasped at the sight in front of me. Jungkook was sprawled into the bathtub, unconscious, with blood running down his nose as his phone was placed on his chest, lighting up to reveal a message.

"Jungkook!" I shouted, running to his side.

Tears formed in my eyes as my heart beat increased in fear of who could have done it. I put my hand to his pulse to check if he was still alive. "Thank God." I said relieved as I directed my gaze to his phone and read the message, Knock, knock, knock. Guess who's there? I furrowed my brows at the encrypted message.

"Jungkook, please wake up." I whispered, shaking his shoulder. "Don't leave me alone." My voice cracked.

I heard laughter from the doorway and I squeezed my eyes shut as I recognized the owner. Of course, it was her. Who else hated Jungkook that much? I turned around to find her smirking as she looked at her nails, finding them the most interesting thing she could lay her eyes on.

"Have you lost your mind completely?" I snapped. "Seriously, Aotaki!" I shouted as she finally turned her gaze upon me.

"Well, not really. He had it coming. It's not my fault he is a brat." She hissed in Jungkook's direction.

"What did you do to him?" I glared at her and I could feel my anger coursing through my veins.

"He's fine. Just a little spell. I can't guarantee his sanity when he wakes up, tho." She grinned.

"You are sick." I said with disgust clear in my tone.

"You know, your boyfriend said the same thing when I caught him." She played with a strand of her hair.

"What? Where is he?" I questioned, feeling myself going into hyperventilation.

"Let me take you to him." She smirked and snapped her fingers. Blackness was all that I could see before I fell into unconsciousness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 996 52
VAMPIRExMAFIA WILL THIS STORY END HAPPILY WHEN JIMIN GETS BIT... I had a happy life, I was Feeling Just Fine then it went wrong.... My life was build...
946K 35.9K 43
Getting saved by a vampire is something Jimin never imagined happening to him. He never even thought about the fact they may be real, yet he has spen...
12.4K 509 32
Where werewolves and vampires collide. If you would've never of followed him that day. You would've never of known their secret. Love interests : Jim...
158K 8.1K 101
Lydia Smith and her mother moved to an unknown town, she had never experienced a town quite like it... until she met him. J vampire au started: 08/10...