Jinhwan's Scandal II | kjh

By deenasawr

【COMPLETED】 I was your scandal. Or maybe I will always be? More

01: Surprise
02: First
03: Second
04: A day with Chanwoo
05: Misunderstanding & confused
06: Fucked up
07: Drifting away
08: Nightmare
09: Secret
10: He can't be mad
11: ???
12: Once being a bitch, forever a bitch
13: Everything has changed
14: Second chance & broken as fuck
15: First love
16: History repeating itself
17: Coming home
19: Complicated
20: I feel like earth is crushing down on me
21: Broke
22: My heart is not a puzzle that can be easily breaks and combines
23: I will do that too
24: I know I can't let you go
25: Too tired for everything
26: Now and forever
27: JunJin
28: Sudden request
29: Paranoid
Epilogue: Of course I would say yes, baby

18: When they burn, they burn like a volcano

1.1K 77 25
By deenasawr

"To be honest, I'm not interested to you anymore. Now I realized that I love Dami and I wanna us to break up."

The same words, the same voice with the same tone kept on playing in my mind since yesterday. I wanted to cry because finally, Jinhwan say it himself that he doesn't want me anymore but why it won't come out? I really do love him so much but why can't I let myself drown with my own tears when I know we are finally broke up?

Frankly speaking, when he said those words yesterday, I really want to punch him in the face for saying that. However, half of me told me that I should have just leave and move on. This is so odd. Why can't I even feel sad for what happened? Like seriously, man, we are talking about my freaking relationship!

What do I do with my life anymore if I've now lost my love?

The boy who have been the source of my happiness all this time?

Who cherished my day when I'm sad?

Who always be by my side when I'm feeling down?

Like seriously, Yerin? Are you nuts? Why can't you even show him that you still want him for a lover? Why did you leave like that just like it was not so important to you life?

WHY?

I sighed as I stared down on my plate with my spoon kept on playing with the fried noodle I made.

"Hey, everything is okay, Yerin?"

I was about to tell him that I'm okay when in fact that I'm not, but then the bell suddenly rang. I quickly got up from my seat before Hongseok could even do. When I pulled the door open, there were six boys standing right in front of me.

"What are you doing here?"

Chanwoo: No, we can't leave both of you doing this!

I sighed again as I let them to come in and I walked leaving them at the front door. I felt them following me inside and Hongseok is approaching us.

"He doesn't want me anymore, Chanwoo. What else I could do?"

Hanbin: At least you should fight for yourself!

They all seems like blaming me now.

"If you want to talk about this, then I think you guys should leave now," I told them emotionless as Hongseok took a sit beside me.

He wrapped his arm over my shoulder and I looked up to them again when they seems don't want to make any move.

Bobby: We don't know what the hell is happening to the both of you but I swear I never seen Jinhwan hyung being this weird and you being so emotionless like this. Don't you love him?

Yunhyeong: Yerin-ah, please come back. We can talk.

"There is nothing to talk about."

Junhoe: I know he didn't mean it what said to you, Yerin. You shouldn't have believe him. He was out of his mind!

"She is not in the mood right now, can you please go home first and give her some space to calm herself down?" Hongseok spoke up after being quite for so long.

Donghyuk: No, she can't and you shouldn't interfere into our business. Get your butt off from here."

Hongseok smirked, "Well, this is my house and I should be the one who say that to you."

I groaned in annoyance as I pushed Hongseok's arm away from me as I stood and faced all the guys in front of me, including Hongseok himself.

"LOOK, I'M SO DAMN TIRED WITH THIS SHITS AND I'M NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING ANYMORE. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT TO JINHWAN OR ANYONE WHO WANTS US TO GET BACK!" I yelled on top of my lungs as tears starts forming in my eyes.

They all look shocked with my sudden action but I don't fucking care anymore.

Then I continued, "I wanted to keep this relationship going on like it used to but Jinhwan don't fucking notice my efford! He heartlessly hanging out with Dami and even kissed her damn slutty lips right in front of my face!"

All: WHAT?!

"I'm trying to make him happy although I'm hurting myself for doing that and Hongseok come all the way to ruin everything. I don't blame him for what happened but why the fuck Jinhwan always been with Dami in the first place? If he want to say that I'm the bad guy here then he can rot in hell now!"

"Yerin, calm down," Hongseok whispered and tried to pulled me by my hand but I shoved him away.

"I don't care if I'm really pregnant of Hongseok's baby now because I know no one would care about it! Do you think I like staying here?" I finally burst out into tears as I clutched my chest as I felt sudden pain on it.

"Yerin!" That was all I heard before I see all dark around me.

《Chanwoo's POV》

I stood stiff on the floor looking at Hongseok carrying Yerin up to the couch as he kept on calling out her name. Her sudden confession really hit me like a truck and all the things that she said is really hard to process by my brain.

Yerin? Pregnant? Hongseok's baby?

I came back to my sense when Junhoe suddenly ran towards Hongseok and pulled him by his colar and pushing him hard on the wall.

"What the hell have you done to Yerin?! Tell us now!" He growled at him and Hanbin and Bobby starts to trying to pull them off but Junhoe refused to release his grip.

Yunhyeong suddenly yelled, "This is not going to solve the damn problem!"

"If that could make her mine, then I'm okay having sex with her all the time so that I can have babies with her," Hongseok smirked which gained a hard punch right on his face.

"Bullshit, you asshole!" Bobby yelled at Hongseok who already fell on the floor with his chest going up and down repeatedly.

No one is backing up Bobby or Hongseok now. Hongseok's words just now literally made us furious. We basically on Bobby's side and Hongseok deserved the punch for saying that.

"But I refused to do that because I know she can't ever love me when in her heart is always Jinhwan, Jinhwan and Jinhwan," Hongseok said as he wiped the blood in the corner of his lips.

I took a glance at Yerin who is still pass out for now reason before I heard Hanbin's voice.

"Then why the hell she said that she is pregnant to your baby?"

Hongseok stood up back on his feet and Bobby was ready to hit him again but Donghyuk hold him back.

"Let him talk," I heard Donghyuk whispered to Bobby.

"Because I pretended that I've took her virginity," he laughed sarcastically like a mad person. Is he really on his right mind right now? 

"Stop being sarcasm or else you will get another punch from me instead," Donghyuk growled as he gritted his teeth in annoyance.

"Hey, guys. I think Yerin's heartbeat is decreasing," Yunhyeong suddenly said which made us rushed towards him.

Yerin looks incredibly pale and her hand were as cold as ice.

"Call the ambulance!" I yelled in panic as I shoved them away to give a quick CPR in the meantime to wait for the ambulance to come.

x

Now that Yerin is hospitalized. The doctor said that she is under so much depression until it have made her brain cramp out of nowhere and her body couldn't take the stress anymore. That's why her brain shut down and she passed out. But now, everything is fine as she is now stable. Yunhyeong and Donghyuk decided to stay with her until she wakes up and only me, Bobby, Hanbin, Junhoe and Hongseok left. 

We still gotta need his explanation though.

"I reminds you once again, if anything bad happen to Yerin, I wouldn't hesitate to drag you to the police station. I swear," Bobby threatened with his eyes eagling towards Hongseok's.

I remained silent as I don't know what to say. I will just let the hyungs to settle this out and I will be the witness. I saw Hanbin kept on his hand on Bobby's arm all the time just to avoid in case he'd be punch that guy again. I know Bobby is not so patient when things come to this. I guess if we let him alone with Hongseok, he'd kill him straight away with his bare hand.

"You guys should know that she is here not because she wanted to be here, but the situation forced her. She thought by doing all of this, Jinhwan wouldn't be sad or mad but the worse thing happened. They just broke up," Hongseok spoke up with a low tone.

I glanced up and my eyes met with Hanbin. He shrugged his shoulder and Bobby just keep glaring on him, waiting not-so-patiently to hear more from Hongseok.

"Well, just think that I'm planning to do worse on her but I didn't because I don't have the heart to do that. She is too innocent to be hurt but hell your damn hyung forgot that he had the nicest and the most pure hearted girlfriend I ever met. Jinhwan is so fucking blind and stupid, I told you."

"Just clear up yourself before my damn hand reach over your pretty face and that wouldn't be enough before I rip your lung out of the ribcage." Now Hanbin spoke up with his stern, husky voice that we usually heard when he is mad.

Hongseok laughed and it sounded so fake and sarcastic in my ears. I let out a deep breath to calm myself down. I'm not like the others, settling problems by beating him up. If me, I would have just drag him to the police and send him into the behind bar but they seems wanna give him a second chance from doing that.

"I swear to God, I never did touch her since the night of the party but if this not happening now, I don't know I could hold myself up or not because she is my damn first love. Seeing her sad and scared when she know I've took her virginity away made me realise that she's worth to a guy like Jinhwan. But then, I think I'm misjudged him."

"Then why all the peoples in the academy said that you two are dating?" I asked. I couldn't be silent forever, right?

"That must be Jane. She have been crushing on me since the first year so I don't doubt she would do something worse to every single girl around me. She thought she owns me but heck, no way."

Hanbin: That doesn't explain anything, you douche bag.

Bobby: She mentioned Dami just now. I'm sure she's a part of your plan too, isn't?

"This all actually was her plan. She wanted Jinhwan to hers, just like I want from Yerin; but she might be the worse than me. The last thing I know, Jinhwan got shot on his freaking shoulder just because he wanted to run after Yerin at the night of the party."

Hanbin: Holy shit.

"Anyway, I can help you with this," Hongseok said as a smirk appeared across his lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 190 25
seeing her like this pains him so he continuously checked up on her every now and then. "thank you so much for everything you've done." 《START: OCTOB...
9.4K 311 9
this is a bxb book so, you've been warned! © luvjiwonverse, 2019 start: 24th june 2019 end: 9th april 2020
24.6K 1.9K 42
❝my thoughts keep getting tangled up inside my head.❞
1.6K 57 19
Sun Hee: Don't you love me? Don't you love the things, the memories that we both created? Jinhwan: Just let it be like this way. You be you and I'll...