Playing With Fire

By only1MT

A Ter-Raji story. I knew he was married and I didnt care because I knew what was on camera wasnt real. You ma... More

From The Start
A Night to Remember
Soul Train Awards
Down and Out
Playing Hard
Sick of Playing Hard
Its Just a Feeling
Meet Qirin
Trouble Don't Last Always.
Her Little Secrets
For Your Own Good
Girls Night Out
Terrence , Im Sorry!
I'll Never Let You Go
Next Door Neighbor
Final
Just Friends
His Little Secrets
No Regrets Only Lessons Learned
Lie to Me
Headlines
Visits of the Past
Sins From My Father
Same Ol'Mistakes
Bad Impressions Pt.1
Bad Impressions Pt.2
Daddy's Little Girl
Authors Note
Let Me In
Reliving the Nightmare
All I Want Is You
Fallen Angel
Are You Ready For Love?
Dysfunctional Family
Digging a Little Too Deep
Right My Wrongs
Loose Ties Pt.1
Loose Ties Pt.2
Hiding in The Shadows
A Friendly Reminder
Trust Issues
Whats Done in the Dark Pt.1
Whats Done in the Dark Pt.2
Come Back To Me
Cold Hard Love
How Can I Ease It
Question Is
L.A Confidential
Moving Forward

Playing with Fire

2.6K 99 55
By only1MT

Taraji

Some months had gone by since the show and me and Terry had finally mad it official. That night at the after party was wild. I had so much fun. Me and Terrence was turnt in the VIP section popping bottles and throwing money. But that night was the night Terrence made me feel so loved and like a woman. He knew every inch of me that would make me quake.

Terry was the perfect lover. Once we made it official he promised me that he wouldnt fuck around on me and I honestly believe him. He stayed at my penthouse. We didnt want to move in together because we thought that was a little too fast of a start but it was as if we did because he never left.

I had snuck away from Terry's strong embrace to surprise him with breakfast. I knew he worked himself up an appetite from last night. We went countless rounds and we ended up drifting off to sleep after the 3rd time.

I smiled to myself reminising on how he had me arching my back in many positions. I shivered just thinking about it made me aroused.

I began preparing breakfast , I cooked Terrence favorite omlette and pancakes with a fruit parfait. I had Beyonce blasting as I got into the groove of cooking.

"Middle fingers up wave them hands high."I sang along with her as I flipped a pancake in the skillet.

"Oh really?"Terrence asked from behind me with a smile on his face.

I smiled and nodded. "Boy BYE!" I sang along. He ran over to me picking me up and spinning me around.

He placed soft kisses on my lips once he placed me back on the tiled floor.

"It smells so good in here."He said looking at his options on the stove.

"Well Im finished so grab a seat."I said taking the plates down from the top shelf. I felt my robe rise above my ass.

Terrence licked his lips and grabbed it. "This ass girl , Im addicted."He said nibbling on my ear.

I chuckled slapping his chest.

"Hey look I was talking to my mom yesterday and she is having this big cookout , so thats around 1pm so be ready."He said as he was about to take a bite from his food. I looked up at him. Was he seriously gonna introduce me to his mother? Was I ready for that? Was he ready? That only meant things were getting a little more serious between me and Terry and I have to admit , I was enjoying this lifestyle.

"Your mom?"I asked stupidily as if I didnt just hear him. He nodded and swallowed.

"Is there a problem? You have something planned?"He asked peering up at me.

"No , it just means that things are getting real."I said placing some food in my mouth. I inwardly moaned at how good this food was.

"Baby its been getting real , since the moment I got that call I knew I was gonna do right by you Rahj. Now its time to meet my momma."He said smiling up at me. I smiled back but I was so nervous for some reason. What if she didnt like me? Terrence loved his mother , he was a little bit of a mommas boy but I knew that her approval meant alot to Terrence so I had to make sure she liked me.

I got dressed in a basic white loose button up and some ripped at the knee jeans and heels.

I put my Ray Bans on and headed out the door where Terrence was waiting.

He was looking down at his phone when I got in the car. 'I wonder who he's texting...then again it might be his mom...but do old people text.' I thought to myself , I tried to peep over to get a look but he locked it and looked up.

"Sorry baby , you look amazing I know momma is gonna love you."He said kissing my cheek. I gave him a unsure smile and he began driving.

The drive to Belveryly Hills felt so long compared to downtown Hollywood.

Terrence pulled up into her huge driveway. He killed the engine then looked over at me.

He grabbed my hand and then kissed it. "Come on."He said getting out. He opened my door for me and we walked up to the oversized oak double doors. Terrence rang the doorbell and waited. He placed his hand around my waist as the door opened.

The woman was at least 5ft , she had the most prettiest smile and she was beautiful. "Hey my baby."She greeted her son. He wrapped her into a big hug and kissed her on the cheek.

"Mom I would like you to meet my girlfriend Taraji , Rahj this is my mother Evelyn."Terry introduced us. I smiled and extended my hand for her to shake. She looked down at it and chuckled. "This child must not know we give hugs around here."She said to Terrence laughing a bit pulling me into a warm hug. I gave her a smile.

"Your so healthy."She said pinching my thighs. I giggled a bit Terrence hummed agreeing with her, I knew his thoughts were nasty so I hit his chest.

"Come on in this house now before the food gets cold."She invited us in. Terrence leaned over and whispered. "I told you , nothing to be afraid of." He said kissing my cheek.

Once we entered the dinning room , the house was filled with Terrence family and friends. Everyone welcomed me as if I was family. The atmosphere was so warm and inviting. I knew I could get used to this.

"Everyone look who Terrence brought with him."His mother announced as we entered the archway.

"Oh so it wasnt a rumor."One of Terrence's cousins stated. He nodded and pulled my seat out from under the table. I smiled at him before taking my seat.

"No it wasnt a rumor Tammy , we are one..finally."He said kissing the back of my hand. Tammy nodded and waved at me.

"What made you get with this old ugly fool?"His cousin Melroy joked. Terrence clinched his jaw.

"Aye Mel hows that backed up child supoort coming along?"Terrence retorted. The table went into a uproar of fits of giggles. Terrence mother stood up.

"Alright thats enough , lets say grace."She cut in.

We all grabbed hands as Evelyn recited the prayer. The food looked so delicious I didnt know where to start.

We sat in the family room. Evelyn had Terrence old scrap book out showing me al his throw back pictures. I couldnt help my laughter , she seriously was embaressing him right now.

"Laugh it up while you still can. I cant wait to see your ratchet pictures"He said moving a peice of my hair from my forehead. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder as we sank into the couch together looking over the scrapbook.

7:36pm

We all gathered in the family room to watch a movie. I rested my head on Terrence shoulder getting comfortable but I couldnt because I know I felt someone watching me. I turned my head to catch one of Terrence's perverted cousins eye stroking me.

But I couldnt help but feel Terrence cousin Natashia starring at me a little to hard.

I felt a little uneasy and stepped away from the family room. Terrence was about to get up and follow me but I stopped him. "No you stay , Im just going to the bathroom."I said softly he eased back down in the couch.

"Damn Tee , you that sprung that you got to follow her to the bathroom?"Jerome his cousin joked. Terrence punched him playfully. I looked over at Natashia and nodded for her to meet me in the hallway.

A few seconds later Natashia was coming around the corner. I pulled her over to the side.

"Imma just cut to the case , why do you keep on starring at me like that ?"I asked a bit annoyed. I was enjoying myself with Terrence family and theres away something sour fucking up a sweet moment.

"What happended to the "I dont date my coworker"vow?"She asked using air quotes. I rolled my eyes.

"Sometimes you gotta take a chance and let your guard down."I confessed. She scoffed.

"Terrence doesnt deserve you. I know its weird coming from me because he is my big cousin but listen to me Taraji , I was rooting for you because you was the only one that broke my cousins ego. You told him no and now your going back on your word, you can do so much better than my cousin.You dont know the real him"She said

"What? Ive known the man for five years plus , Im pretty sure I do."I defended.

She shook her head. "Ask him about Mira." and with that she turned on her heels and left.

Her words floated through my thoughts the rest of that night. Terrence saw my uneasy composure the rest of that night at his moms house so he decided to cut the night short. We said our goodbyes and left.

The car ride home was silent. Once we pulled up to my penthouse , he killed the engine and looked over at me.

"Rahj whats wrong baby , you've been quite this whole ride and your not quite."He said giggling a bit.

I looked him over. "Would you ever lie to me Terrence?" I asked him. He shifted in his seat and looked over at me.

"No Rah ,Where is this coming from baby?"He asked turning his full attention to me now.

"Who is Mira?"I asked him. His face went pale and he sucked his teeth looking out the window.

I raised my brows once I didnt hear an instant response.

"Rahji , who told you bout that? Was it Melroy huh?"He asked referring to his loud mouth cousin. I shook my head no.

"Terrence that doesnt matter .. just tell me."I sighed lowly. I didnt want anything else to be hidden between us. Natashia struck the nerve in me to ask him about this mysterious Mira. But something was telling me I didnt want to know.

"It was Natashia wasnt it?"He pried biting his jaw. He ran his hand down his face frustratedly.

"Raj please baby , that bitch dont matter."He said trying to avoid the question.

"Terrence tell me the TRUTH!"I raised my voice. He scoffed and then looked away.

"She is my wife."He said just above a whisper. I knew my ears was playing tricks on me. I just knew I wasnt hearing him right.

"What did you just say to me?"I asked him lowly with my eyes closed.

"Baby she means nothing to me , its not even like that...I been sent her the divorce papers baby it supposed to have been final by now."He explained but I heard none of it.

"How long Terrence?"I asked in a daze. He scrunched his face up as if he was in pain.

"2 years now."He said looking away. Everything was clear now. He left me two years ago to film and we had lost connection. But never would I have thought that he eloped with some bitch.

I felt the tear stream down my cheek. "Baby please hear me out please."He pleaded placing his hand on my thigh. I shut my eyes for a moment and then opened them. I didnt know what came over me but I slapped him so hard his face jerked to the other direction.

"Get your shit and get the fuck out my house." I said through grit teeth. I got out his Bentley slamming the door so hard I wanted to make the glasses shatter. I was enraged and hurt all at once. I knew I shouldnt have let my guard down. I ran up to the bedroom getting out his Louis Vuitton luggage. I started throwing everything in it that he owned.

I wanted him as far away from me as possible before I killed him.

I heard his footsteps coming down the hall. He entered the room. "Im not going nowhere until we talk about this."He said snatching the suitcase and throwing it across the room.

"Terrence get the fuck out of my face you lying son of a bitch."I glared at him through teary eyes.

"I lied Taraji because I was sparing your feelings , I knew you would react like this. I meant to just stop with you along time ago but I couldnt help that I been in love with you since day one."He confessed. He came closer and I backed away chuckling.

"You think Im just posed to believe that bullshit Terrence? Get the fuck out you never loved me."I said pushing his chest. He closed his eyes huffing , I knew he was trying to keep his composure but it wasnt working. I could see he was getting angry but I didnt give a fuck my heart was broken.

"I never loved you Taraji? I swear you give a bitch your all and they still tripping. This your second time reuining our evening over some bullshit. You so fucking ungrateful."He said through anger.

The rage inside of me boiled to the surface. I threw the lamp that sat on the nightstand at his head at lightening speed. Terrence ducked picking me up slamming on the bed. He roughly put my arms above my head.

"Have you lost your fucking mind woman? Damn!"He yelled at me. At that moment I couldnt control my emotions. I broke down right then and there and started crying.

"Why would you do this to me Terrence."I cried out. His features soften and he began kissing along my face. "Im sorry baby , I never meant to hurt you , I love you."He said and he kissed all over me. My body was numb , I was so hurt I couldnt even feel his touch. I was empty and he took everything that I had in me out.

He was married.

"Baby you complete me , she is nothing to me."He whispered as he continued kissing down my still body. He looked up at my face and wiped away my tears. I stared off into space. "Im sorry baby , let me show you how sorry I am."He said kissing me again.

I stayed still , I couldnt process any of this in my head. My body was still attached to Terrence by how wet I was getting. But my mind and heart was fucked up right now. Tears streamed down my face as I laid there.

He wiped his mouth once he came up from devouring my womanhood. I said nothing just continued to cry. I turned over on my side bringing a pillow up to my chest and my knees to my stomach. Terrence kissed me on my cheek. He knew there was nothing more he could do at this point.

He dropped his head defeated and got up slowly. "Rahj I love you girl and I mean that , it will always be you baby."He said. When he saw that he wasnt getting a response from me. He slowly got up from the bed and left.

I knew now I was playing with fire.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 271 24
Terrence and taraji were married but one day taraji caught Terrence cheating will Terrence have a explanation for this or not... Started: January 7...
652K 23.1K 46
"I Do" hearing those two words coming from him breaks my heart into million pieces again. I lost him forever. Everything is happening infront of me...
25.1K 1.2K 26
People just don't choose love But love chooses them Terrence D Howard Taraji P Henson
77.2K 3K 62
Here we are on Part 3 of this rollercoaster that is the story of TnT. Picking up with broken hearts, new beginnings and new lives brought into the...